Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 3 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. RewardTopic%20Title

Equipped with Game

Planetbox wrote:
"N- No, I don't have a choice!" Anissa replies, "That's all a- anyone thinks of me! Just some Ultimate with a worthless talent! ...A- And that's all I'll ever be!"

Penelope frowns, "of course not... Your talent is awesome...hehe, I could never do anything as cool as what you do. I am uncoordinated with anything art related like that." She shrugs, smiling to Anissa, "you're getting so worked up... what helps me is to focus on breathing. Feeling the air in your lungs, as you inhale and exhale." She took a deep breath, then exhaled herself. " It helps your mind focus on other things then what is making you tense, you know?"

"You won't hear any of that slobbery hot air from me. Nothing wrong with having a worthless talent neither if you want my opinion on it. In fact, that just makes it all the sweeter when you drag those stuffy jerkasses down to your level."

I require pandas

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"You won't hear any of that slobbery hot air from me. Nothing wrong with having a worthless talent neither if you want my opinion on it. In fact, that just makes it all the sweeter when you drag those stuffy jerkasses down to your level."

"To be honest," Sachi began. "I'm not even sure I know what yours is. Though it doesn't seem that you care that much."

She shrugged. "I just want to help others with my talent. Money and fame aren't much, as long as others are all the better because of me."

Equipped with Game

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
"To be honest," Sachi began. "I'm not even sure I know what yours is. Though it doesn't seem that you care that much."

She shrugged. "I just want to help others with my talent. Money and fame aren't much, as long as others are all the better because of me."

Penelope's face instantly lights up, as she goes to Sachi. "That's so admirable." She smiles brightly, nodding her head, " I completely agree. Nothing is more important then helping those around you, money, fame, any material possessions mean as much as dirt compared to helping others and making them happy." She looks as happy as can be at her words. "Your name is..." Penelope looks around, then blinks a bit, " your name is...Sachi! I remember...! Your talent uh.." She blanks a bit, "Herbalist! My recalling can be pretty poor...ehehe..."

Chapter 1: Gaze into the Abyss

Spoiler: Prologue END
The class hears a mechanical whirring coming from the common room. The direction was obvious, but no one in the class can quite believe that an elevator motor was making a noise so high-- surely it was dangerous for it to be making sounds like that.

As the elevator comes to an abrupt stop, the floor tremors a bit before a tone sounds, and the doors open. Inside, there was a simple cardboard box.
“U-um…” stutters Anissa. “I think there’s something inside…” she says as she cautiously approaches the elevator doors. However, movement within the box stops the girl in her tracks. “D-did something move in there?”

She shrieks and tumbles backward as a black and white bear, whose color scheme seems to be split left-to-right, and has a plushie look about him, jumps out of the cardboard box, grabs onto the rope holding out-of-order sign, and swings into a perfect kip, and then swings backwards, releasing the sign and landing on the ground. He holds up his hands and puffs out his chest, facing left, then right.

After a quick bow, he turns to the students expectantly. After a moment of silence, he says, “Man, these judges are tough today…” the bear says, making a disappointed face.

“W-w-w-what?!?” stammers Peneleope, suddenly unsteady on their feet.

The bear turns towards her and said, matter of factly. “Man, modern rap sure has changed since I was a spry cub!”

“I can’t rap, but I can spit hot fire…” said Akio, barely containing a manic laughter.

“That shall not be necessary!” shouts Sir Terrence. “Knave, you will tell us who you are and why we are here, or I shall see to it that you are cut down!”

“Calm down, Terry…” says the bear. “I am your headmaster for this semester! You should be calling me ‘Mr. Monokuma’! As for the ‘why’ part, you’ll have to hold off on that answer for the moment.”

“O-oh!” shouts Sir Terrence. “My sincerest apologies, Mr. Monokuma!”

“That’s hardly the biggest issue…” says Kagayaki in a soft, but clear voice.

Monokuma grabbs the box from behind him. In the box was a bunch of small black tablet-looking devices, which Monokuma began to hand out to the students. On each was a small pad with a fingerprint sensor. “These are your student handbooks! You can use them to plan schedules, and chat with each other, look over the class rules, that sort of thing. Once you’ve registered your fingerprint, no one but you will even be able to get into your room unless you let them in! Talk about advancements!” he said enthusiastically. “We’ve proudly been a paperless school for over 5 years! Think of the number of trees we’ve saved that way!”

As everyone was fiddling with their handbooks, Monokuma comes to Anissa with an empty box. “...oh… huh…” he says, clearly surprised. “I… uh… don’t have enough of these. I was pretty sure I counted right… um… Well, you’ll just have to share for now!”

S speaks up, after having prodded at his steel-gloved hand for several seconds. “Anissa, you may take mine.” he says in a highly synthesized voice. “I am unable to register my fingerprint, as I cannot seem to take off my… gauntlet?”

“Again, this hardly seems to be the most pressing issue…” Kagayaki repeats, a little louder, but still poised and calm.

“So…” said Dale impatiently. “Are we gonna have to wait down here the rest of our gosh darned lives?”

“Oh my goodness no!” said Monokuma, taking down the “out of order” sign and beckoning the group inside. “Let me take you up!”

It was a tight fit, but everyone got cozy as the elevator doors closed. Just before they shut, the flat cleaning machine wandered, seemingly at random, into the elevator. And the group ascended. How far, it was hard to say.

Spoiler: Locations
Renaissance Foyer
The lobby is ornately decorated. Adjacent are the two elevators that lead to the dormitory deck. The group notices regularly spaced sprinklers lining the ceiling of the Foyer. “Huh…” Claudius said. “Perhaps these accommodations are closer to being fit for me than I would have originally thought… Now if I can simply find a strategy area…”

Kitchen
Dozens of cooking and baking implements are all over the place. There are high performance environmental controls designed to change the pressure, temperature and humidity of the whole room, so that smells do not leak into the waiting area or the Cafe. It has an adjacent meat locker with full temperature controls.

Meat Locker
The Kitchen’s store for frozen foods. Mostly stores meats, but also has containers with cremes, frozen yogurt mix, etc.

Cafe(teria)
Rows upon rows of benches and tables are set up in parallel strips. At the head of the room, there are several serving tables, a short one possibly designed for beverages, and a longer one for buffet-style presentation of food. “Hmph…” said John. “Maybe I can “persuade” one of you to cook for me. No that I expect any of you to be any good at it.”

Black and White Pub
Neon lights and cheap decorations adorn this bar/restaurant. In one corner, there is a dartboard, as well as a shuffleboard table. There is a shelf behind the bar that houses a number of expensive-looking alcohol.

Casey frowns. “What kind of self-respecting bar doesn’t have a pool table?” she asks, pouting.

Piazza della Despera
An opulently decorated plaza with sofas, posh carpet and several flatscreens littered about.

Guest Services
A small mostly-open kiosk with a sign-in book and a notepad with a pen. Also enclosed is a rolly chairan empty guest register.

Janitor Closet
A room adjacent to Guest services. It has cleaning supplies, a few brooms, as well as a mop, a bucket, and a small sink. There is a drain in the floor that allows disposal of dirty mop water

Lounge and Waiting Area
Includes a large set of tables and chairs, designed to make guests waiting for entrance into the auditorium moderately comfortable. Contains several of those cloth ropes that one might use to make separate lines in a queue.

Auditorium
A set up of approximately 150 seats facing the Stage. Speakers can be found here. A trapdoor that leads to a featureless room that can be accessed backstage, where several stage props are stored here.

Sound Room
A complicated console dominates this room, with all kinds of buttons and scales and digital displays. Can be used to automatically play music over the auditorium speakers. Molly begins to fiddle with the dials, and immediately some appeasing and easy-to-listen-to music fills the auditorium. “This isn’t so different from the sound system used in the Cirque!” she said. Realizing that all eyes were on her, though, she began to wilt. “Er… I mean… sorry…”

Spoiler: The Basement
As they leave the auditorium and reenter the waiting area, the class notices a door that Monokuma has not bothered to show them. The door says “DO NOT ENTER” in large letters. Claudius grabs the doorknob.

“Hey genius, read the sign.” Momo said. “If it says we shouldn’t enter, we shouldn’t test him.”

“Fuck the rules!” Casey yells. She kicks the door down. Unnecessarily, as it seems it was unlocked anyway.

“Yes, no authority but my own may tell me which doors I can and cannot open!” yells Claudius, even though he had lost his grip.

The class descends into the basement. Monokuma sighs. “Well, I guess I was done with the tour of this floor…” he grumbles. “Still, you could show a little more respect for other people’s property…”

A staircase descends a good distance under the Auditorium. At the bottom, there are a set of doors that open to reveal a small hallway, with three rooms. The lighting here was not as natural, with fluorescent lights providing a very synthetic look to this mostly wooded and less-finished hallway. The ceilings of the hallways and rooms, just as in the floor above, featured regularly spaced sprinklers.

Tool Shed and Workshop
Several handsaws and battery-powered drills with a myriad of attachments and bits. Includes building materials such as plastic sheets, cinderblocks, and aluminum sheets. While some of the students thought that the things there looked dangerous if misused, it looked like a mostly organized tool shed.

“Ah, nice!” says Silas enthusiastically, as he takes out a draft sheet and several pencils.

“I’m pretty sure you were given stationary in your room already…” said John. “At least, I was…”

Clinic
A very sterile-looking environment with a counter space with a sink and a roughly padded examination chair in the middle. The bed swiveled, and it was able to be moved via a control that was connected to it. On the countertop were bandages, cotton balls, and swabs. The sink had extra strength sanitizing and anti-bacterial soap, as well as disposable paper towels.

“Ew… creepy…” says Dallas. “Although I guess it makes sense to have some kind of clinic here, for emergency purposes. Wouldn’t want to have to stitch anybody up in the showroom on the floor above. Still, what kind of building could we possibly be on? And where would you even find the stuff you’d need to properly patch someone up?”

As if on cue, Monokuma appears in the doorway. “You’ll find the answer… next door!” he said, ominously.

Medical supply closet

A well-organized supply closet with alcohol swabs, medical tape, needles with various medicines, including epinephrine, local anesthetics, and various vasoconstrictors.

“Well, that’s kind of anticlimactic…” says Casey.

“Well yeah, what did you think?” asks Monokuma. “I told you you’d find the answer next door, right?”

“Well, yeah…” says Casey, defensively, “...but you said it all ominous-like. You know, like there’d be some big revelation in here?”

Without replying to Casey, Monokuma went on to explain the day-to-day life for the participants.

Spoiler: Daily Life Rules
Participants are free to explore all the revealed areas of the place as they please. They can interact publicly as they choose and see new and gratifying experiences!

At a certain point during Daily Life, an event will occur! This will usually bring the whooooole class together in a grand spectacle! I’m sure everyone will have fuuuuun~

During Daily Life each participant may elect to spend free time 1-on-1 with another participant! Such an occurrence is called a Free Time Event, or FTE for short! To request to FTE another participant, simply let the Headmaster know*, and he will ask the other participant if they accept your request! If they do, then the Headmaster will arrange for that to happen!

“But… wait…” said Shirly, confused. “Why is it that we would need to go through you to arrange a… FTE? Can we not simply go to the other person and ask to spend time?”

“Uhhhh… uh…. You’re interrupting my spoiler taaaaaag!” stammered Monokuma before attempting to recompose himself. “Well, I need to make sure to schedule a time block to… um… make sure no other students interfere and…”

“But could we not just arrange it among ourselves?” Shirly continued. “No one else seems to be here. We all know each other. Is not as if we have to co… what is word… coordinate between that many....”

“NOBODY LIKES QUESTIONS THAT MAKE ME BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!” Monokuma shouted, his stubby arms comically waving in the air.

Shirly looked put out for a moment, and looked as if she were about to press the issue, when Monokuma continued by clearing his throat.

After the request is made and accepted, you all will be allowed to hang out until it is time to move on to the next place! That is… unless the person you request also requests an FTE of you! Then, you’ll be, like, super best friend kindred spirits and I certainly don’t have the power to break a bond of friendship that powerful! You will stay together until death do you part!

The group were pondering Monokuma’s last words, when Lyla, who was previously been looking for vantage points, finally got around to inspecting her handbook. “Whatever! Look at this! What is this tab called ‘Killing Game Rules’?”

Spoiler: The Killing Game
Oh right! As for why you all are here! Well, this semester, you’re going to be participating in the ULTRA RISK ULTRA REWARD CHANCE KILLING GAME! Isn’t that just too exciting? That’s what you’re doing here, and that’s how you get to leave… probably!

In order to leave this place, you will have to choose: to kill or to be killed...

If you kill someone, you become the blackened. When that body is discovered by three people, it will be announced to everyone that a body has been discovered.

When someone dies, after a certain amount of time has passed, a class trial begins. The class then debates who they think the blackened is. Once over two thirds of the participants are ready to vote, the trial ends. If the class gets the blackened correct, they’ll be punished. If the class gets the blackened incorrect, the blackened gets to escape and a random person in the class is punished. The one who received the most votes will be more likely to be killed than the rest.

On the other hand, the person who the Headmaster designates as “Class Trial MVP” will be safe from being killed if the blackened is chosen incorrectly. In addition, they’ll win a little prize!

Spoiler: Killing Game Rules
1. Students are free to go anywhere within the places that Monokuma has shown them.
2. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore this place at your discretion.
3. Violence against Monokuma is prohibited. Vandalism of property is prohibited. Either of these will result in the harshest punishment.
4. Any student who kills a fellow student and becomes blackened will “graduate”, unless they are discovered in the class trial.
5. When the dead body of a student is discovered by three people, it will be announced to all participants that a murder has occurred.
6. A class trial begins shortly after a body discovery. All living students must attend.
7. If the blackened is discovered, they alone will be executed.
8. If the blackened isn’t discovered, someone else will be executed.
9. Lending your handbook to another student is prohibited.
10. No student may leave until the most recent class trial has been completed.
11. No student may leave this place until either they graduate or the mastermind is killed.
12. Additional rules may be added if necessary.

“Make sense?” Monokuma asked, looking back at the group, who seemed to display a range of emotions from disbelief to outrage to amused incredulousness.

Last edited by MechaQdogg on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

“A killing game?” S said, rather surprised. “You can’t be serious, right? Do you really expect us to kill each other? As if we’ll ever do that! Now let us go, this prank has gone on long enough.”

Happy Maria

(Tfw all the fun stuff happens while you sleep :viola: )

Sir Cardor looked around at all the other students around him. "Hmph. A rather unique cast we've got here, wouldn't you say? And such dazzling mysteries!" He pointed his sword towards S and Dallas. "Both of you, especially! A masked man in a mysterious suit who's forgotten who he is, and a detective who-"

He was stopped short by Kagayaki's proposal. After he heard it, the small amount of skin visible on him seemed to turn red. "Er…no, unfortunately, my fair lady. As sharp and strong as my sabre may be, those metallic doors appear even sturdier. I'm afraid it simply will not do."

And then, Monokuma appeared. After the rules were all fully explained, Sir Cardor remained in silence, "Terry…? They must know, then." He quickly took a look at the other quivering students, and moved away from them, slowly. "Stay back, ne'er-do-wells! Thou shan't be able to finish me off so easily!" He pulled out his sword and kept it positioned defensively till he was far away from the others.

Then he slowly, slowly kept his sword back into his sheath…and ran back to his dormitory in a hurry, screaming in an abnormally high pitched voice, "MOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYY!"
Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Sock

"... Err.. I'm sure he's alright."

Looking over to S, Silas chimes in. "I agree. You've got quite the tech going on here, much better than I've ever experienced. Though I think it's high time we get going, I'm sure some of us have families and friends they'd much rather be seeing than spending their time god knows where."

Equipped with Game

Penelope blinked a bit, "......." she realized she tuned out a good portion of what he said, but heard enough, gulping, and shivering. "I won't hurt a soul, it goes against everything I stand for." She looked down and hugged herself, ".....I doubt this is really a game. This sounds...,uh, like a really.... lame.... game." She bit her lip, not knowing how to describe the "game" at all, or how she felt about this information, "yeah... lame."

"...A killing game, huh?"

Akio began to laugh.

"Mr. Sherlock was wrong! I don't think this is a reality show! Well, not like I ever thought so in the first place..."

Akio waddled over to Monokuma. His trail of grime and dust from playing with fire followed up, dust drifting through the air and dirtying Monokuma's pristine white fur.

"What kind of technology are you..? A robot..?" Suddenly, in a disturbingly casual manner, Akio brought out his lighter and pointed it at Monokuma. "Hey! What if I set you on fire? What kind of punishment do we get? Expulsion? Does that mean I can leave this place?"

Akio pointed to the killing game rules, specifying the word execution. "...Or is it this little thing here?"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"What kind of technology are you..? A robot..?" Suddenly, in a disturbingly casual manner, Akio brought out his lighter and pointed it at Monokuma. "Hey! What if I set you on fire? What kind of punishment do we get? Expulsion? Does that mean I can leave this place?"

Monokuma huffed. "That's right-- you'll face expulsion... from this mortal coil!" he said, threateningly. Monokuma's face turned dark and serious, and from his paws protruded ebony claws.

"Don't make me get SERIOUS!" he said.

Smoke began to spray out of Monokuma's ears, and he crouched in his stance, still facing Akio.

And then he summarily turned tail and ran away. "SERIOUSLY OUT OF HERE!" the bear screamed over his shoulder as he retreated.

Last edited by MechaQdogg on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

I require pandas

"....scuse me, did I hear that right? A killing game? We have to kill each other to get out? Oh, b-but I don't want to die, and certainly I couldn't kill anyone...!!" Sachi began to pace around in a panic, worrying to hell and back. Her calm demeanor was officially broken.

"D-does anyone have a paper bag?? I think I'm hyperventilating!" She stammered, fanning herself as her breaths grew in intensity and frequency. It was clear she was not a calm under intense pressure type.

Happy Maria

As the bear retreated, Sir Cardor returned back to the room. He quickly took a peek to see whether Monokuma had left, and slowly entered. He appeared to be entirely trembling, but out of the blue it stopped, and the sound of laughter echoed throughout the room.

"Ahahahahahaha! You thought Sir Terrence Cardor would be bested by an upside down ursine like that?! Of course not! Now that Mr. Monokuma has disappeared, we all can simply leave this place! …Somehow, of course. I am sure there is a way out, somewhere."

The shrine maiden's face seemed to pale a bit upon hearing the rules of the 'game'; she twirled her gohei idly and let out an artificial chuckle. "A... aha.... So that's the truth? This elaborate prison was set up and we were brought to it... just so we could be forced to slay one another for the right to leave? Absolutely ridiculous."

Kagayaki raised her voice a bit to address the others. "There's no need to panic. Seventeen people have gone missing. Help will surely come at some point..."

“I’m with Terrence.” S agreed. “Now that Monokuma or whatever his name is disappeared, let’s see if we can find a way out of this place. There’s got to be some way out of here.”

Dallas pulled a photo out of his breast pocket and stared at it. There was a deep longing in his eyes, but he soon began to grip the photo tighter and the longing was replaced with resolve.

"I'll get out of here." He whispered. "I promise we'll meet again."

Last edited by JesusMonroe on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Equipped with Game

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
"....scuse me, did I hear that right? A killing game? We have to kill each other to get out? Oh, b-but I don't want to die, and certainly I couldn't kill anyone...!!" Sachi began to pace around in a panic, worrying to hell and back. Her calm demeanor was officially broken.

"D-does anyone have a paper bag?? I think I'm hyperventilating!" She stammered, fanning herself as her breaths grew in intensity and frequency. It was clear she was not a calm under intense pressure type.

Penelope, who was a bit freaked out herself, looked to Sachi. "Sachi, wait..." The small blonde looked her in the eye, "Do this, breathe in, and out. Slowly, and focus on your breathing, and focus on each separate part of your body." She then mimics this breathing, giving her much similar advice as she gave Anissa. "It helps relax....just, focus on breathing." She blinked to her, hoping to be of help.

[put something witty here]

Molly continues to look over her handbook in disbelief, still not completely processing the idea.
"A killing game? That's... ridiculous, right? I mean none of us would fall for something that crazy. It's just some crazy fantasy..." She mumbles mostly to herself, but hearing S's statement makes her a little more confident, and she looks up to the rest of her classmates.

"Yeah, that's right! Let's just ignore whatever this is supposed to be and... and just try to get out. There's no reason for us to play along with this. We all just want to get out and go home, I'm sure!"

Sock

"I don't think it'll be that easy." Silas speaks up. "Not long ago we were trapped, only moving forward because of that elevator. I don't recall seeing anything that could look like an escape.. They even set up bedrooms for us. They want us here for the long haul."

"On that note.." Silas turns over to S. "You don't really have a room, do you?"

"We heard the bear, didn't we?" Dallas responded to Molly, lighting another cigarette. "There's only one reasonable thing to do if we want to escape. I'll catch you all later. I want to check this place out some more."

Claudius sighed, then addressed his classmates In a clear voice "In the battlefield, when faced with an unexpected occurrence, observe it calmly and adapt. Whining and waiting for someone to help you will only result in your untimely death. For now, everyone see to it that you get a good rest and then we'll discuss our circumstances first thing tommorow. I'm not willing to negotiate with a bunch of jumpy children."

[double post ooooops]

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vinny_Valens wrote:
Claudius sighed, then addressed his classmates In a clear voice "In the battlefield, when faced with an unexpected occurrence, observe it calmly and adapt. Whining and waiting for someone to help you will only result in your untimely death. For now, everyone see to it that you get a good rest and then we'll discuss our circumstances first thing tommorow. I'm not willing to negotiate with a bunch of jumpy children."

"Fufufu..! The cosplayer knows an inspirational speech!" Akio snickered.

Walking away from Claudius, Akio shrugged off the strange encounter he had with Monokuma. He didn't expect the bear to retreat like that so suddenly. And he had a feeling it wasn't cause of intimidation.

"...Anyways, I'm gonna go run and get some rest!" Akio yawned, choosing not to care.

He turned to S and Silas. "...We might as well go to the dorms and check it out, if that's the case!"

Happy Maria

Sir Cardor nodded, somewhat hypocritically of him as he had just demonstrated being one of the 'jumpy children' that Claudius was referring to. "Of course, Sir Vermillion! A good day to you! I, as well, shall persist in seeking a way out posthaste!" With that, he excitedly scrambled away to examine every suspicious looking nook and cranny in the building.

I require pandas

Jirou wrote:
Penelope, who was a bit freaked out herself, looked to Sachi. "Sachi, wait..." The small blonde looked her in the eye, "Do this, breathe in, and out. Slowly, and focus on your breathing, and focus on each separate part of your body." She then mimics this breathing, giving her much similar advice as she gave Anissa. "It helps relax....just, focus on breathing." She blinked to her, hoping to be of help.

She nodded and focused on her breathing whilst rubbing her hands together. After some minutes, she calmed down.

"Im....im okay now. Thank you. I should probably rest, but.... I really want to look around some. Find out just where we are, and see what we can do from there. I'm sure there's nothing an herbalist can do to assist in an essential jailbreak but...."

"I'm afraid I don't have anyone coming to save me, Kagayaki, but I'll try to help us out of here any way I can. A little brick-and-mortar never stopped me! I just gotta like... do... something..."

Casey smiles for just a moment before panic overwhelms her. Shakingly she holds her head and paces the room.

"Dammit! This is so bad dude! This is not a cool gig! I mean it when I say I can break us outta here though! It's just... It's just not gonna be easy! Oh man... oh man... C'mon kid you can do this... You saw that guy get thrown through a brick wall once. If it's been done once it can be done again..."

"Oh ffffff..."

Casey can't keep back the tears as she seems to be on the verge of a full on sob session, she frustratedly kicks the air and kneads her hands, at one point knocking the friendly cleaner robot eight or so feet across the room.

"Hey idiot watch where you're going!"

Casey paces the room as if she'll suffocate if she stops moving.

Sock

Silas nods at Akio's proposal.

"Everyone seems to be pretty tense. We should rest. Nothing good will come if we're in this state of mind. I'm worried for all of you.. Please, just try to stay calm, alright?"

"..Now then, lets go check out our bedrooms again. An actual proper bed will be good for a change."

[put something witty here]

JesusMonroe wrote:
"We heard the bear, didn't we?" Dallas responded to Molly, lighting another cigarette. "There's only one reasonable thing to do if we want to escape. I'll catch you all later. I want to check this place out some more."

"'Reasonable thing'? Are you... ah." She trails off at her classmate's abrupt exit, not hiding the dissapointment on her face. Hearing everyone else's statements, she sighs and turns her attention to the dorms.

"Right... nothing else we can do about it right now. We can figure this out after we've calmed down a bit. I sure need a rest after today..."

"Look man, it also might be better for us psychologically if we like actually like accomplish something! Like I don't feel like I should be sleeping, I feel like I should be working all night, hecking dang it!"

"Uh... y'know I know you're just helping out. I'm sorry Mr. Silas. I guess that's sort like what I wanna do but I wasn't really made for calming people down if you can't tell..."

Equipped with Game

Vinny_Valens wrote:

Penelope gives an airy smile to Claudius, "Well, we should be uh, calm in this situation...but everyone handles things differently, some people take longer to process things...though, rest is probably a good idea."

She yawned, then turned her attention back to Sachi.
Sad_Yoshi wrote:
She nodded and focused on her breathing whilst rubbing her hands together. After some minutes, she calmed down.

"Im....im okay now. Thank you. I should probably rest, but.... I really want to look around some. Find out just where we are, and see what we can do from there. I'm sure there's nothing an herbalist can do to assist in an essential jailbreak but...."

"I am glad to help!" Her face lights up at seeing her improvement.

"You bring up a good point Silas." S says, somewhat lost in thought. "I'm not entirely sure if I have a room or not, so checking it out sounds like a good idea to me."

He then turns to Aiko.

"Shall the three of us go check it out, like you proposed?"

I require pandas

Salem wrote:
"You bring up a good point Silas." S says, somewhat lost in thought. "I'm not entirely sure if I have a room or not, so checking it out sounds like a good idea to me."

He then turns to Aiko.

"Shall the three of us go check it out, like you proposed?"

"Ahem...."

Sachiko steps up beside S, looking up at him. She has her arms crossed almost defensively

"Is it rude for me to invite myself to join you, Aiko and Silas in going to the rooms? I was gonna go explore around but I'm just exhausted, and I don't like the idea of going by myself....I'm sorry, my request is really silly. I'm kind of looking for friends, too."

Upon hearing Sachiko's voice, S turns around.

"Ah, you're Sachiko right? I don't think your request is rude or silly. You can join us if you'd like. The more the merrier. Besides, I think we could all use a friend at a time like this."

I require pandas

Salem wrote:

"Ah, you're Sachiko right? I don't think your request is rude or silly. You can join us if you'd like. The more the merrier. Besides, I think we could all use a friend at a time like this."

Sachi breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness. I dislike being alone..."

She took out a vial from her pocket, uncorked it, and threw it back in one gulp. She slipped the empty vial back in her pocket. "By the way, is your name S? Just S?"

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
Salem wrote:

Sachi breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness. I dislike being alone..."

She took out a vial from her pocket, uncorked it, and threw it back in one gulp. She slipped the empty vial back in her pocket. "By the way, is your name S? Just S?"

"Oh, shit!" Akio yelped, pointing at the vial. "Drugs!"

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Oh, shit!" Akio yelped, pointing at the vial. "Drugs!"

She hid it from view, a light flush of embarrassment on her face.

"They aren't drugs! It's just a....medicine I take, I make it myself and it's perfectly harmless. I'm actually a little concerned cause I'm running out and don't have more. I need them."

Casey follows others to the floor with the mattresses uninvited. She follows uncomfortably close behind.

"Hmm... if someone wants they can have my mattress. I'm sorry if that seems like a stupid thing to offer, but I'm sort of more comfortable with the floor. There's just something about mattresses that give me creeps. They're just gross. I mean probably two mattresses is too much for any normal person. Nobody has to take it or anything."

Casey quietly offers this to the others with little conviction. It sort of comes across like a sign of good will?

"Just S? Like his name is Justice? That sounds so cool! Like the type a guy who ain't afraid to go toe-to-toe with the whole damn world, if it means he can get revenge! I mean like I'm sure you guys probably think I'm being a nerd, but like S definitely looks like a crime-fighting robot."

Casey pumps her fists in the air.

“S isn’t my real name. At least I don’t think it is.” S said, responding to Sachiko.

“I can’t remember anything, including my own name, so I decided to go by S. I was originally thinking of going by Suit, but that sounds kind of lame. If anyone figures anything out about my name I’d love to hear it.”

"S huh. I do not think I will remember your name as much as anyone elses."

Shirly looks around.

"That bear dragging us here for a game of killing? So far away from home, surrounded by people I do not like nor trust..."

A few people stare at her with those words.

"It's true though. I don't know who any of you are, and how in the world can I trust you?"

Shirly goes off to the bar. Once she arrives, she brews up some coffee to help calm herself.

ASCEND

Anissa had been silent for a little while following the accident, but eventually she mumbles, "I- I knew it... We're all g- gonna die, aren't we?"

"Wait, no..." she shouts, trembling. "We're not all gonna die all at once. I'm probably gonna die first, cause I'm the e- expendable one! In fact, I bet e- everyone's gonna team up and get rid of me, so they can all leave, and go back to their f- fulfilling lies while I r- rot down here!"

She looks in fear at the students left in the room, and adds, "Y- Yeah, that's one you're gonna do, isn't it? I can already tell!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Page 3 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus