Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 5 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Shirly put a hand to her chin.

"Now you're either hitting on me, or accusing me of faking my talent... come taste my coffee if you have doubts."

Happy Maria

Sir Cardor giggled gleefully, somewhat unbecomingly of a knight. "Hypnotised, you say? Why, that is but a load of rubbish! And that's coming from you, who was just fantasising over Lady Shirly moments before. Try if you like, but I doubt you'll be able to with my helmet on."

Last edited by Southern Corn on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lone wrote:
Shirly put a hand to her chin.

"Now you're either hitting on me, or accusing me of faking my talent... come taste my coffee if you have doubts."

John sketched a gallant bow. "Forgive me, I would never accuse someone of such trickery. I would be honoured to taste your coffee."

Southern Corn wrote:
Sir Cardor giggled gleefully, somewhat unbecomingly of a knight. "Hypnotised, you say? Why, that is but a load of rubbish! And that's coming from you, who was just fantasising over Lady Shirly moments before. Try if you like, but I doubt you'll be able to with my helmet on."

"A knight such as yourself would wish to make this sporting, surely," John commented. "And besides that, I am the Ultimate Hypnotist, remember. As long as I have eye contact with a person, I can hypnotize them with a snap of my fingers. Even the most stubborn have revealed the truth to me." He snapped them to demonstrate.

The youth turned away though, to follow Shirly. He waved his hand back over his shoulder. "I won't hypnotize you though - I see no need."

"Okay... but no hanky-panky, if you know what I mean. I do have a boyfriend... not that I care about him much." She went off to the bar with John.

Happy Maria

"No need, you say", said Sir Cardor incredulously. "Ha! Those are but the words of a coward too frightened to demonstrate that in fact his trade is but a fraud! Enjoy your coffee, Sir Swindler. Hopefully, it shall not taste half as bitter as the truth from my own mouth- hey! Do not escape before I am finished!" He seemed somewhat disappointed that John had left with Shirly before he could finish insulting him further.

John cast one last look at Terry and smirked as he left with Shirly before the doors closed behind them.

"So, tell me, Shirly - what is it that makes a coffee great?" he asked.

"Couldn't the hypnotist just hypnotise all of us and find out who the mastermind is that way?"

Akio gasped, suddenly looking terrified. "Ah..! Or is it fake like everyone says it is?!"

Happy Maria

Sir Cardor gave a glare at John- or rather, the door from which he had left. Overhearing Akia's thoughts, he added, "Even if his balderdash turns out to be true, it isn't not enough. For all we know, some of us may not even oblige, and Sir S, will not be able to as he is completely covered in that mysterious armour. Sir Swindler may even turn out to be the mastermind himself and could make the others lie. It is very much possible. Believe me when I say his craft is a hoax, however."

"A-Ah! I didn't think about what that armchair psychologist would do to me if he used his powers on me..!"

Akio nervously pointed his lighter at John, shaking. It wasn't possible to determine whether he was acting or not. "S-Stay away! Your talent is used for evil!"

Happy Maria

Sir Cardor gently patted Akko on the back. "You needn't fear of him, Sir Firebug. Sir Swindler has long since skedaddled from the scene. Just steer clear of him in the future, for he may try to hypnotise you into setting yourself alight." He walked away triumphantly, feeling that he had spread enough bad blood for John for the day.

"Perhaps we should try searching the new rooms more thoroughly for an exit?" Kagayaki suggested. "It's unlikely we'll find anything considering how much preparation went into this, especially if we're barred from doing anything that may be considered 'vandalism', but it certainly could not hurt."

Shy guy

Dale wasn't sure this was the time to happily be drinking coffee, but at least it got two of the more troublesome students out of the way. Then he realised he was hungry. No use fighting on an empty stomach.

"Well, I'll search the kitchen. Anyone else coming?"

Akio grinned annoyingly, jumping on Dale's back. "I changed my mind! I'm not sleepy! Let's go eeeeeat!"

"Yeah, okay."

Casey mutters at Dallas's theory.

"So the mastermind is posing as one of us, huh? If we're gonna be testing people's talents to see if they are who they say they are, let's do it now. Maybe Terry should get over here and square up so we can clear his name!"

She raises her fists as if she can box Terry out, and shouts to him.

"Look I ain't scared to lose to a real knight. C'mon it's not every day I'd get to fight someone like that!"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Perhaps we should try searching the new rooms more thoroughly for an exit?" Kagayaki suggested. "It's unlikely we'll find anything considering how much preparation went into this, especially if we're barred from doing anything that may be considered 'vandalism', but it certainly could not hurt."

"Wait did that jerk really ban vandalism? What the hell? Does it want us to die of boredom? Anyway, I'm down to snoop around. I love exploring!"

When Dale calls for someone to search the Kitchen, Casey replies, "Alright! Let's do this!"

KamiPanda wrote:
Dale wasn't sure this was the time to happily be drinking coffee, but at least it got two of the more troublesome students out of the way. Then he realised he was hungry. No use fighting on an empty stomach.

"Well, I'll search the kitchen. Anyone else coming?"

"I shall accompany you if you'll have me, Lord Valler." Kagayaki inclined her head and tucked her gohei and handbook into her kimono. "It's probably best to search in groups. One may notice what another missed."

Sock

Silas smiles at the group. "Looking around together? I can get behind that. It's a lot better than going at each other's throats. No need to suspect each other yet. I'll gladly look around with someone, if they'll have me."

Shy guy

Oddly enough, Dale didn't find Akio's actions annoying that time. His expression grew a little stiff as he tried to hide his feelings.

"Groups will be best. We can watch each-other's backs then." He said, before turning to head for the kitchen. He seemed ready to move whether Akio stayed on or not. "Just a guess, but the food has to come from somewhere. That might be a lead."

Shirly hands John a cup of dark green coffee. She hears everyone talk about investigating.

"Maybe we should too," she says. Shirly decides to head back.

John's eye twitched, annoyed as Shirly left. He left the coffee behind, untouched, and rejoined the group.

"What's the point in looking around?" he said unenthusiastically. "You're all going to die anyway."

Akio leaned forward and put on his lighter, not paying attention to whether the flame might hurt Dale.

"Onwards, mule! This torch will lead the way!"

"Oh," said Shirly, disappointed. "You didn't bring the coffee with you. You can drink and walk around, that's okay isn't it?"

SiRReN wrote:
John's eye twitched, annoyed as Shirly left. He left the coffee behind, untouched, and rejoined the group.

"What's the point in looking around?" he said unenthusiastically. "You're all going to die anyway."

"Eventually we all do, yes," Kagayaki replied brightly. "Yet if one does not do their best to live, one may as well be dead already."

S looks around at the group, wondering what to do next.

“Searching for a way out seems like the best course of action, at the moment. Although like Kagayaki said, we must be careful not to break the vandalism rule. I still think this is just a prank, but I’d rather not push our luck. If they can kidnap everyone here and have whatever Monokuma is on their side, perhaps it’s best to abide by the rules until we find the mastermind.”

Shy guy

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Akio leaned forward and put on his lighter, not paying attention to whether the flame might hurt Dale.

Well, that annoyed Dale. The flame moreso than the unintended insult however. "Don't you dare burn my jacket." He growled, not looking back. "I may be a bodyguard, but don't think I can't also hurt people."

Lone wrote:
"Oh," said Shirly, disappointed. "You didn't bring the coffee with you. You can drink and walk around, that's okay isn't it?"

"You can make me another later," John answered, no longer interested in coffee.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Eventually we all do, yes," Kagayaki replied brightly. "Yet if one does not do their best to live, one may as well be dead already."

"You'd know quite a bit about death, wouldn't you?" he addressed to Kagayaki.

KamiPanda wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

Well, that annoyed Dale. The flame moreso than the unintended insult however. "Don't you dare burn my jacket." He growled, not looking back. "I may be a bodyguard, but don't think I can't also hurt people."

"Oh, please. I'm perfectly capable of -- whoops!"

Akio accidentally drops his lighter, before luckily catching it with his feet. "That was a close one!"

SiRReN wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

She raised an eyebrow at that and chuckled softly. "If you believe that, Lord Bramwell, will you be taking my advice and assisting in our search?"

Casey jogs around the others as they make their way into the kitchen, clearly amped up.

As soon as they there. She starts moving everything that's not nailed down. She pulls every drawer out as far as she can and dumps the utensils inside onto the counter.

"Wait a sec, do we have a plan on how we want to sweep the room?" she says as she's already opened several cabinets in the middle.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Oh, please. I'm perfectly capable of -- whoops!"

Akio accidentally drops his lighter, before luckily catching it with his feet. "That was a close one!"

"Oh my, be careful there Aiko! We want to escape, but don't kill us all before that happens."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
SiRReN wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

She raised an eyebrow at that and chuckled softly. "If you believe that, Lord Bramwell, will you be taking my advice and assisting in our search?"

He shrugged, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I suppose I don't mind playing along. Where should we go, Miss Miko?"

Shy guy

Dale couldn't see what Akio had done, but 'whoops' didn't fill him with any confidence. "Oi! Blast it, be careful!"

As soon as they reached the kitchen Dale tried to roughly push Akio's hands off his shoulders, intending to unceremoniously dump him onto the ground. Preferably with enough of a bump to try and reinforce the point.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Casey jogs around the others as they make their way into the kitchen, clearly amped up.

As soon as they there. She starts moving everything that's not nailed down. She pulls every drawer out as far as she can and dumps the utensils inside onto the counter.

"Wait a sec, do we have a plan on how we want to sweep the room?" she says as she's already opened several cabinets in the middle.

"Split up and take our own sections. Then rotate to make sure no-one missed anything." Dale suggested. He didn't seem to mind the mess Casey had made.

Akio fell off of Dale, falling landing on his butt. "O-OW!"

Akio began to tear up. "T-that hurt..."

No other way than to make this mistake.

CaptainPancakes wrote:

Lyla snickers at the scene for a few moments. "Did you not see that coming?"

Datamatt wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

Lyla snickers at the scene for a few moments. "Did you not see that coming?"

"D-Don't laugh at me!" Akio snapped. "I think my butt broke..."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Split up and take our own sections. Then rotate to make sure no-one missed anything." Dale suggested. He didn't seem to mind the mess Casey had made.

"Oh alright, well I'll take here I guess," she says, using a whisk to point to the area she's already made a mess of.

"So if there's any secret ways out over here it'll be on my head."

Casey gets on her hands and knees and puts her ear up against the back wall of a cabinet she had emptied of canned vegetables. She knocks on the inside.

"Yo that's gotta be hollow! That's the most hollow sounding wall I ever heard in my... Oh, uh... I can't tell actually. I guess it sort of sounds the same everywhere."

Shy guy

Dale seemed a little guilty upon seeing Akio's reaction, and turned away from him to go claim one corner of the kitchen for examining. "Go and make yourself useful, firestarter. Check out the oven for us." He called back, before kneeling down to open up the ground-level cupboards.

SiRReN wrote:
He shrugged, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I suppose I don't mind playing along. Where should we go, Miss Miko?"

Kagayaki glanced around the kitchen; most of it had already been taken apart by Casey. "Someone should probably check the meat locker, I suppose..." she mused. "I'd... rather stay here if it's all the same to everyone."

John rolled his eyes at the miko and turned his attention to the scene caused by Dale. "That wasn't a very nice thing to do was it," John said to Akio as if speaking to a child, who was still seated on the floor, a little teary eyed. "He was supposed to carry you and he let you down - dropped you, actually."

"Someone should mend his... butt." Shirly pointed at Aiko on the floor.

"Err, I'm not gonna do it, okay? Get him some medical tape or something."
Page 5 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus