Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 8 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

ASCEND

"Th- That guy..." Anissa mumbles, "He's supposed to be an U- Ultimate, but he hasn't done a single useful thing this whole time... A- At least, I have an excuse..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Sorry, I can't quite remember." Dallas scratched his head. "What did he just...make me do?"

I require pandas

Sachiko attempted to stand up from her position on the floor, and managed it, leaning heavily against the table. She wiped her forehead with her sleeve, took a vial from her cardigan pocket and unbuttoned her cardigan and threw it off, revealing her pale arms and a tattoo of a dragonfly on her left shoulder. Rolling the vial around in her hands a few times, she uncorked it and took the medicine.

"Well the good news is, if I die, y'all will know who caused it!" She laughed grimly though seemed on the verge of tears.

Sock

Silas approaches Dallas. "Well uh.. stuff about how you want to see Sally again, whoever she is. And how you actually don't care for getting us out of here." Silas frowns.

"Surely though, that must've been part of the trick. Right? Everyone else should be our priority right now.."

Equipped with Game

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
Sachiko attempted to stand up from her position on the floor, and managed it, leaning heavily against the table. She wiped her forehead with her sleeve, took a vial from her cardigan pocket and unbuttoned her cardigan and threw it off, revealing her pale arms and a tattoo of a dragonfly on her left shoulder. Rolling the vial around in her hands a few times, she uncorked it and took the medicine.

"Well the good news is, if I die, y'all will know who caused it!" She laughed grimly though seemed on the verge of tears.

Penelope eyes glaze with concern as she looked to Sachi, "Sachi...are you alright?" She frowns, wanting to do something to help the girl. "Is there anything you need, water maybe...?"

S walks into the cafeteria and notices the group of students gathered in it. “Did something happen? Monokuma didn’t show back up, did he?” He asks.

Akio was still confused at the series of events. The fire didn't really seem to affect him as much as being wet did, and Akio prompty let out a flurry of sneezes with his runny nose creating a trail.

*Sniffle, sniffle*

Akio shook his body dry before happily sitting down next to his classmates.He shrugged off his feeling of confusion. He must have been swimming in the bathtub with his clothes on. "Gooood morning! What's going on with you guys today? I feel a little wet, but I don't remember taking a bath..."

"...And why is everyone crying? I want to go home too, but crying gets us nowhere!"

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kachu wrote:
"Using his hypnotism on us, it seems." Silas rubbed his eyes. "It's pretty terrifying..."

Quickly he looked over to Kagayaki. "You feeling alright? Did he get you in some way?"

The shrine maiden trembled slightly, still standing where she had when John had tried to put his spell on her, fury in her eyes. For a moment, it seemed as if she hadn't heard Silas' question, but then she blinked and gave him a weary smile. "N-no, only drenched thanks to Lord Momo's intervention." She bowed her head to the Superhero. "You have my gratitude."

She then pulled her student handbook out from where she'd tucked it in her kimono and tapped the screen a couple times; luckily it seemed to be undamaged by the sprinklers. With a sigh, she put it back in her soggy clothes. "I am loathe to even suggest this, but perhaps we should have him confined in some way. He may think this amusing, but this time someone was forced to ingest poison, and someone else was forced to set themselves ablaze. The next time could be even worse."

Kagayaki turned her head to Sachiko, then to Akio. "Do either of you need assistance getting to the medical supply closet?"

"Medical supplies..? Hmmmmm...AH!"

Suddenly, Akio began touching various parts of his body.

"Wow! I'm in a lot of pain! There are burns everywhere! O-Ouch...I-I remember...I-It was the hypnotist, wasn't it?"

Akio nodded, grinning with approval. "H-He compelled me to create a beautiful column of fire, indeed..! He must be thanked for instigating such a wonderful creation!"

Akio waddled over to Sachiko, clearly in pain, but without the facial expression to indicate it. "L-Let's go to the medical supply closet, then!"

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

I require pandas

Jirou wrote:
Penelope eyes glaze with concern as she looked to Sachi, "Sachi...are you alright?" She frowns, wanting to do something to help the girl. "Is there anything you need, water maybe...?"

"Water actually sounds pretty good right now, sure..." she nodded with a sigh. "I'm just so angry at John for being a holier than thou dick and thinking it's okay to hypnotize people to do bad things....I may be a pacifist but I'll be damned if I'm not the next person to take a swing at him."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Kagayaki turned her head to Sachiko, then to Akio. "Do either of you need assistance getting to the medical supply closet?"

Sachi nodded and wiped her forehead again. "I can hardly walk, honestly. I just need some lie down time....and maybe a bucket, ughh..."

[put something witty here]

Molly looks on at the sorry state of those on the room, having only walked in in time for the aftermath if the confrontation. She keeps herself near the edge of the room as she wastes a few more moments gawking.

"Oh, you're all... um, towels! I'm sure you'd all appreciate that? Or... or anything else? It'll only take a second!"

She gestures toward the door, ready to run off at the first say-so.

Equipped with Game

"Alright....I'll grab you water... uh, hold for a second, there-" She looks at the supplies in the Cafeteria hurriedly, and scavenges for a plastic cup and a sink to fill it.

Penelope then returns with the cup of water, heading to Sachi, "Okay, here you go...it's alright now, I'll be here to help need be." She gives a warm smile and hands the cup to her. "I am very much pacifistic myself...though, I try my best to understand everyone I can uh..." She gives Sachi a friendly thumbs up, " I hope the water can, ehehehe, cool you down a bit?"

I require pandas

Jirou wrote:
"Alright....I'll grab you water... uh, hold for a second, there-" She looks at the supplies in the Cafeteria hurriedly, and scavenges for a plastic cup and a sink to fill it.

Penelope then returns with the cup of water, heading to Sachi, "Okay, here you go...it's alright now, I'll be here to help need be." She gives a warm smile and hands the cup to her. "I am very much pacifistic myself...though, I try my best to understand everyone I can uh..." She gives Sachi a friendly thumbs up, " I hope the water can, ehehehe, cool you down a bit?"

"Thanks...." she takes the cup with a weak smile. "Youre such a nice person, I just....wanna say thank you."

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Wow! I'm in a lot of pain! There are burns everywhere! O-Ouch...I-I remember...I-It was the hypnotist, wasn't it?"

Akio nodded, grinning with approval. "H-He compelled me to create a beautiful column of fire, indeed..! He must be thanked for instigating such a wonderful creation!"

Akio waddled over to Sachiko, clearly in pain, but without the facial expression to indicate it. "L-Let's go to the medical supply closet, then!"

"Yeah, Akio, let's go. I can help you if you want, all those burns look treatable....and painful, poor you..." a sudden sharp pain got her in the gut and she doubled over, letting out a whimper.

Equipped with Game

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
"Thanks...." she takes the cup with a weak smile. "Youre such a nice person, I just....wanna say thank you."

Penelope's face swelled with happiness, "I'm so glad to hear you say that...I just, really want to be useful to others, I can tell you're a good person. " She nods surely.

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Oh...?!" She gasps then hurries to Akio, " Oh my...I have experience treating burns actually, I've done it before...uh, let me accompany you guys..." She plays with her hair, " I can tell Akio here is looking a bit burned out, anyway-" She suddenly turns red, and looks away, "...That came out wrong!"

"A-As if this is the first time I set myself on fire..." Akio said, wobbling around in a random fashion.

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"A-As if this is the first time I set myself on fire..." Akio said, wobbling around in a random fashion.

"I understand that feeling, this isn't the first time I've poisoned myself for sure...." she tied her cardigan around her waist, doing her awkward zombie shuffle alongside him. "Though each time I do it, I hope it's my last."

"E-Ehehe...but you never expect it when it happens...t-that's what makes it so fun..."

Equipped with Game

Penelope frowns to Akio, " The wounds can get infected if left untreated, still...why, I remember when that happened...poor guy lost his leg." She shook her head, " I can't bare to think about it, so horrible.."

ASCEND

lcarus wrote:
"Oh, you're all... um, towels! I'm sure you'd all appreciate that? Or... or anything else? It'll only take a second!"

"Nah, e- everyone's clothes would still be drenched anyway," Anissa mumbles as she wrings out her ponytail, spilling water all over the floor. "It's not w- worth the effort..."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"E-Ehehe...but you never expect it when it happens...t-that's what makes it so fun..."

"Fun isn't the word I would use there, more like surprising...." she shrugged. "Then again, you have a thing for fire. I don't have a thing for being poisoned. Now, I'm feeling a bit better, so I can help patch you up first, okay?"

"I-Is it the drugs..? Do I get to try the drugs?"

lcarus wrote:
Molly looks on at the sorry state of those on the room, having only walked in in time for the aftermath if the confrontation. She keeps herself near the edge of the room as she wastes a few more moments gawking.

"I believe towels would be quite useful, thank you," Kagayaki responded as she sat in a nearby chair and peeled off her wet tabi.

She blinked at the poison and fire victims. "...Will you be able to reach the basement yourselves?"

"Th-that's true, but... c'mon! Every little bit helps! At least for your hair!"
Molly waves her hand dismissively at hearing Anissa's comment as she scurries out of the room, nearly slipping over a large puddle.

She returns a moment later with an armful of hand towels and small rags, happily dumping them all over the populated table.

"I uh, wasn't sure where the bigger ones were kept, but there was a whole bunch of these in the kitchen! I'm sure we won't miss them, right?" She grins at the drenched students, then directs an expectant look toward Anissa.

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"I-Is it the drugs..? Do I get to try the drugs?"

"Again, the medicine i take aint drugs, they just make me function better. You can have some pain medicine, and I have some stuff to spread on burns so they don't keep, yknow, burning..."
she shrugged, and crossed her arms. "Then I'll bandage it over so the medicine doesn't get on your clothes. Painless process really."

Equipped with Game

lcarus wrote:
"Th-that's true, but... c'mon! Every little bit helps! At least for your hair!"
Molly waves her hand dismissively at hearing Anissa's comment as she scurries out of the room, nearly slipping over a large puddle.

She returns a moment later with an armful of hand towels and small rags, happily dumping them all over the populated table.

"I uh, wasn't sure where the bigger ones were kept, but there was a whole bunch of these in the kitchen! I'm sure we won't miss them, right?" She grins at the drenched students, then directs an expectant look toward Anissa.

Penelope clasps her hands together, "Appreciate it Molly, thank you...!" She looks up, putting her finger to her chin, " I swore I saw where the bigger towels were...but to be honest I barely paid attention when we were being shown around, uh, oops..."

Jirou wrote:
Penelope clasps her hands together, "Appreciate it Molly, thank you...!" She looks up, putting her finger to her chin, " I swore I saw where the bigger towels were...but to be honest I barely paid attention when we were being shown around, uh, oops..."

"I try my best! But... well, we'll do what we can with this."
She chuckles a bit uncomfortably and begins distributing the towels amongst the others as best she can, mostly in clumps of two or three to compensate.

"I don't think any of you want me raiding your rooms for spare clothes, so I hope you can make do for now..."

Casey walks out of the freezer, draped in several linens and a little chilly, and as she begins to piece together what happened, she grows increasingly anxious.

"Wha... what... Like how can we just let this stuff happen! That can't fly around here! That kid isn't just talking out of his ass, he's making you poor honest dudes hurt yourselves and getting off to it! That's so... Like I don't even wanna think about what he's thinking it's just gonna make me want to... well maybe... I don't know, but this stuff goes beyond assault! It's... it's... It's demented! That jerkass! We have like a responsibility to show him that we're gonna win in the end by being civilized and understanding and..."

Casey tries turns away from the group, her eyes bulging with intensity, and she continues to rant, but it gets quieter and less intelligible as she wanders away, apparently talking to nobody at all.

Quietly she approaches everyone again.

"Hey so I'm gonna help you guys with the medicine if I can. Uh... I mean I sort of taught myself the first aid for burns, and like my method works but there's probably a better way if I'd have to guess. Like also the equipment here is a lot fancier than anything I've ever had access to."

"Also you guys should be armed all the time, y'know? Like just be able to defend yourselves okay? Travel in groups. You're safer with friends."

Happy Maria

Sir Cardor listened to the students' detailing of the events with much interest. "I see, I see. I quite agree, my fellow greats! Sir Swindler is a stinking swine and thus must be put under lock and key. Quite agree. When shall we capture him? In his sleep?"

After he heard Casey speak about travelling in groups, he nodded. "Yes, indeed! We must all beware. As long as we stick together, there's hardly a problem. I will be happy to accompany anyone else here.", he said, pulling out his sword. "I give my word, as the Greatest knight in Zeriphia that you will be safe!"

Momo blushes mildly at Kagayaki's words. "Oh, pff, i-it's whatever, I guess..."

He then turns to the rest of the group. "Are you guys sure about this...? What if something goes wrong...?"

ASCEND

Anissa holds a few of the towels in her hands, staring at them contemplatively, as if deciding whether to use them required intense soul searching and metaphysical ramificating.

"Th- That sounds like a good plan..." Anissa mumbles, "b- but it wouldn't work... I'd get kicked out of my group within a few m- minutes and left f- for dead..."

ASCEND

{{why}}

Happy Maria

"Fear not, Lady Anissa!", shouted Sir Cardor towards the self-loathing girl. "You will not be left for dead! In fact, we will instead hold a class trial for you and make sure the perpetrator is, er…what did they say?" He took out his handbook and tried to navigate to the killing game rules, though he was having some trouble doing so. After a minute or so, he finally reached it.

"Ah, here we go. The perpetrator will be executed! Yes, we will definitely execute them to- wait, EXECUTE?!", he cried out, nearly dropping his handbook in the process. "E-Er, Mr. Monokuma, what exactly do you mean by 'e-execute'?", he asked tremblingly, hoping that somehow the bear would show up to answer his question.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Lyla strolls in some time after the scene ended, peeking in. "Geez, what happened to you guys? You're all drenched."

Shy guy

Dale also arrived late to the scene, but after hearing about all that had happened, he was clearly not best pleased. "Maybe we should smash that hecking watch of his." He growled. "And then his fingers. Can't pull any more tomfoolery like that." His expression was pretty dark, but then he came to his senses and ran a hand through his hair in exasperation. "Blast it, no, for now we just make his position known to him. Punish him if he ever tries this again. That's how the good guys do it."

ASCEND

"C- Can't we just trap him in the meat locker?" Anissa asks, "I mean, it's actually k- kinda nice in there..."

While all of that was going on, Shirly lay in her bed, reading a magazine she'd rented from the common room earlier. It featured a really buff guy in a speedo on the cover. The contents, were more of the same. Shirly flicked through the pages, a bored expression on her face. The magazine was quite old, as such, the guys there weren't quite to her tastes. She still found them better than her classmates though.

She closed the magazine and stepped outside. She slid it under Anissa's bedroom door, as she knew Anissa would get a kick out of it.

"I'm not certain locking someone in a freezer is the most ideal solution." Kagayaki had set one of the towels she'd been given on the table beside her and placed her gohei and handbook on it to dry. She was now dabbing some of the moisture off her head and sleeves with another towel. "However, I'm open to suggestions that would be less... potentially fatal."

"Don't lock him in the freezer with all that deliscious food! That's more of a reward than a punishment!"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I'm not certain locking someone in a freezer is the most ideal solution." Kagayaki had set one of the towels she'd been given on the table beside her and placed her gohei and handbook on it to dry. She was now dabbing some of the moisture off her head and sleeves with another towel. "However, I'm open to suggestions that would be less... potentially fatal."
"

"Oh um... well yeah I guess it was really cold in there. I got really uncomfortable in there after a while, but I wasn't willing to eat everyone's frozen meat and yogurt supply like John prolly would! We're dealing with a stone-cold jackass, he can't be made colder!"

Kachu wrote:
Silas approaches Dallas. "Well uh.. stuff about how you want to see Sally again, whoever she is. And how you actually don't care for getting us out of here." Silas frowns.

"Surely though, that must've been part of the trick. Right? Everyone else should be our priority right now.."

"Ah, right." Dallas nods. "I imagine he could've made me say anything, even fiction. Best not to worry about it."

Happy Maria

"Really?!", Sir Cardor asked, evidently shocked. "So his powers also extend to fabrication, then? Sir Swindler really truly is untrustworthy." He shook his head. "Perhaps a storage closet would be good for keeping him in?"
Page 8 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus