Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 36 of 40[ 1583 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Summer's already getting to me. The heat is so strong that a pimple in my ear burst, causing blood to flow out. I had to put some cotton in my ear to stop it. More painful than you'd think.

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I stood up to someone on DeviantArt and corrected them and then they gave me a verbal beatdown and threatened my life and then BLOCKED me so I could not answer back. How immature and PATHETIC!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Gettin' Old!

The life threats are pretty severe, you should report that stuff.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Student678 wrote:
I stood up to someone on DeviantArt and corrected them and then they gave me a verbal beatdown and threatened my life and then BLOCKED me so I could not answer back. How immature and PATHETIC!

Report it. Preferably with a screenshot of their comment, which should still be visible.

I reported it to DA but they said they didn't intervene in situations like that. Seriously? It's a friccin threat! They need to do something about it!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

Last week was such a struggle. I broke down almost every day and scratched wounds into myself and at first it was because I thought I was never going to get what I wanted, only insanity. Then on Friday I lost a game without even doing anything and I broke down because I felt like a damsel in distress, like I was exactly like Juniper Woods. Then on Sunday I still wasn't feeling all that great and then I heard the story of a family who had a dad who would come home drunk and bash the wife and kids. And now my computer is playing up on me. I suspect today is not going to be a good day.

Happy Maria

[Now that I have gotten this off my chest, I think it sufficient to remove this vent now. Thank you for understanding.]

It's not my fault nobody hires me... I have skills. They just... don't. I dunno why... nobody tells me. It's not fair to snap at me over something I have no control over... :sadshoe:

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
It's not my fault nobody hires me... I have skills. They just... don't. I dunno why... nobody tells me. It's not fair to snap at me over something I have no control over... :sadshoe:

Yeah the market is generally pretty awful all around for jobs. I'm guessing your mother snapped at you?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Zoinks

What the fucking fuck is wrong with everything right now. Life is a gigantic farce and I'm not sure how much I can be bothered anymore

Sorry, this is the one place I could think of that I could vent in without most people knowing who it iwas
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

Gettin' Old!

Yellow Magician wrote:
What the fucking fuck is wrong with everything right now. Life is a gigantic farce and I'm not sure how much I can be bothered anymore

Sorry, this is the one place I could think of that I could vent in without most people knowing who it iwas

What's happened Yellow?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

In Justice We Trust

Ugh. I hurt my back at work today and it still hurts eight hours later. Ibuprofen and ice have had no effect thus far. I'm frankly fortunate that I was able to drive home; very few positions are not painful for me. Hopefully, it'll be better tomorrow, and if it isn't, then I plan on seeing a doctor.

Чёрт возьми! I've hurt my back plenty of times in the past, but it's never been this bad!
I'll always love you, Max.

Happy Maria

Sounds awful, General. I've had back pain in the past too but never as bad as that, I think. But yeah, it'll probably be best to consult a doctor as soon as possible to at least somewhat alleviate the pain.

General Luigi wrote:
Ugh. I hurt my back at work today and it still hurts eight hours later. Ibuprofen and ice have had no effect thus far. I'm frankly fortunate that I was able to drive home; very few positions are not painful for me. Hopefully, it'll be better tomorrow, and if it isn't, then I plan on seeing a doctor.

Чёрт возьми! I've hurt my back plenty of times in the past, but it's never been this bad!

Back injuries are very serious. I think you really should consult a doctor about this.

The spa said no to hiring me, too.
Urgh... I am so sick of this.

Y'know, sometimes the image of jumping off the balcony seems tempting.
...it's a second floor balcony, I don't think it would kill me...

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:

You should seek some help Cat if things are getting that bad.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:

You'd break a limb or four and I doubt that's sounds appealing to you.
Seriously though, Pierre's right. I can't claim to fully understand your circumstances, but I do know that not seeking support just allows it to get worse.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

CatMuto wrote:

Goddamn... suicidal thoughts. You should really seek help.
You know what? Get a job out of town. Even if you think you can't, you really should. It's not like you have much choice anyway. Just don't give up, alright.
If they don't want you, then don't go to them because you know what? They don't fricken' deserve you, the ungrateful bastards. You could've been good for them but they threw you away like garbage. And now they don't deserve someone as good as you!

Out of town? And how the hell am I supposed to get there?
I don't have a car. I don't have a driver's license.
I don't have the money to get either, anyway.
Most public transport doesn't go out of town.
Use the S-Bahn? Hell no, that crap has such horrible track of being not-on-time that it's not worth it.

And why should I go to a spa? I never visit spas, unless it's for a potential job.

How far away is the next town? You could always get your mother to drive you there, or you could ride a bike there (I reckon I can do it, but things may be different in your case)?
But the S-Bahn can still get you to the next town, even if it's late. You could just camp at that town before you go and look for a job or whatever. This is why we plan ahead. Make the job interview a bit later and get an early train there?

CatMuto wrote:
And why should I go to a spa? I never visit spas, unless it's for a potential job.

I never even suggested that!

My mother doesn't have a car, either. We live in a place where a car is just plain not necessary to have.
Next town is a good few hours? I don't even have the money to go to McDonald's spontaneously, even less to go camp in another town.
Or buy a train ticket. Or even move! The city I live in and nearby are very expensive to live in, and there's a lack of apartments for people to live in, to begin with.
So, while I'm sure your suggestion is well-meant, it is not a realistic or feasible option.

CatMuto wrote:
My mother doesn't have a car, either. We live in a place where a car is just plain not necessary to have.
Next town is a good few hours? I don't even have the money to go to McDonald's spontaneously, even less to go camp in another town.
Or buy a train ticket. Or even move! The city I live in and nearby are very expensive to live in, and there's a lack of apartments for people to live in, to begin with.
So, while I'm sure your suggestion is well-meant, it is not a realistic or feasible option.

Jeez, goddamn. This situation seems so hopeless, you know, but maybe you could re-apply for a job somewhere but you're really gonna have to get help because I really don't feel like assisting you with suicide, that's just plain cruel!

And you don't even have the money to use the train??? Goddamn, I didn't know about it until now. Maybe you should get your mum or a friend to support you and help you out. I really don't think you can do this on your own anymore. :sadshoe:

I am living with my mom, that's already support.

And I am not that inclined to throw myself off the balcony.
I've been having images of that for months; if I haven't thrown myself off of it before, why would I do it now?

Gettin' Old!

What about the job in the hotel? The one that was unfulfilling? Is that still there
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
And I am not that inclined to throw myself off the balcony.
I've been having images of that for months; if I haven't thrown myself off of it before, why would I do it now?

That's exactly what I said before it got worse.
Sure, right now, you won't feel compelled to do it, but keep letting the thoughts build up and you won't be so sure about not jumping. I didn't go through with it, but I'd still say its better to seek help before you're in that position.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Pierre, no, that job is no longer an option, either.

Sumguy, these thoughts are not recent. My situation of not getting jobs is also not recent. It's been going on for, say, a good two years. It's not like these sentations are new or overwhelming. *sigh* This is why I generally didn't point out those thoughts. I know people mean well, but it just leads to everyone treating you differently, and thinking you will go through with it. I won't. I can assure you of that.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Do you happen to have any agencies near by that you can call? I did that when I couldn't find work here in Canada and I ended up being a temp at the job I have now. I was hired on Wednesday. Agencies suck sometimes, but if you work hard you won't have any issues.
As for your thoughts. I'm not gonna treat you differently because I have the same thoughts. I have suicidal ideation where the thoughts are an almost constant thing, but I never act on them. When I couldn't find work, it's the only thought I had. So I understand. Hopefully you'll find something soon.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre, no, that job is no longer an option, either.

Sumguy, these thoughts are not recent. My situation of not getting jobs is also not recent. It's been going on for, say, a good two years. It's not like these sentations are new or overwhelming. *sigh* This is why I generally didn't point out those thoughts. I know people mean well, but it just leads to everyone treating you differently, and thinking you will go through with it. I won't. I can assure you of that.

Fair enough. I'll believe you.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah agencies can be a fair shout. They got me a temporary job as a litter picker and a removal guy. I mean...both jobs weren't the best but they were temporary and a source of income.

In any case you might wanna seek therapy for reasons other than suicidal ideation. Often we get trapped so much in our own thoughts, rules, routines and ideas that we filter out different ways of seeing the world. The thought about taking a different route just doesn't occur to us or is written off instantly because it doesn't fit out understanding of the world or ourselves. Therapist might be able to explore your feelings of powerlessness and put them to the test to see if there isn't alternatives.

And if things are so bad then it's at least somewhere to talk and hash out your thoughts. There's also acceptance and commitment therapy which basically operates in the policy of "life sucks, struggling is hard, find what you like doing and just do that however you can." It has problems I don't like about it but hey it works for a lot of people.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've worked with agencies. They never have anything for me.
And the Arbeitsagenture in Germany itself has burned me too many times, I refuse to waste any more of my time with those idiots.

"life sucks, struggling is hard, find what you like doing and just do that however you can."

Nice idea as that may be, that's just not how things work most of the time. Unfortunately, we live in a society that requires a constant flow of money coming in for you to be able to do things: pay bills, food, clothes, etc.
I enjoy playing videogames. No, I would hate turning that into a 'job'.
I like drawing. No, I don't want a hobby to be turned into 'work'; it will make me dislike the hobby.

In all honesty it sounds like you just gave up entirely. Anything anyone says is not going to get through to you.
I'm not trying to sound mean but... there's not point in helping someone that doesn't want to be helped. Which is unfortunate because I love helping people.
I really hope you do find something in the near future.

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
In all honesty it sounds like you just gave up entirely. Anything anyone says is not going to get through to you.
I'm not trying to sound mean but... there's not point in helping someone that doesn't want to be helped. Which is unfortunate because I love helping people.
I really hope you do find something in the near future.

Yeah it's something I've seen a lot in therapy. People who aren't ready to act to change their lives. People who just don't have the motivation or the drive to try something YET.

Maybe at one point you'll be like "Well things are awful so it can't hurt to try something" but I don't think that's anytime soon but unfortunately I think that's how it is for most people. They need to wait for things to get unbearable before they'll take a step to change their lives.

@Cat Regarding ACT it wouldn't really be about turning drawing or video games into something financially sustainable. It'd be about recognising it as something you truly value and enjoying that or taking it a step further. The activity isn't valuable for financial merit, it's valuable to us for personal reasons and it makes us feel good.

But you'll know yourself what helps Cat. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I hate bossy people. At work I was at a table with two other women. Everything was fine until one of them took it upon herself to be in charge. Mind you, me and the other woman have been here longer and know what we're doing. So we're wiping water off of bottles because there was a flood last week. We had to dry off the bottles and replace the caps and put them back in the bin. They have a specific way of putting the bottles in the bin because each bin has a specific number of bottles. Me and the other woman know the pattern, but this other woman wanted to do it. Let's call the bossy lady Apple and the other woman Maple. Maple was trying to help Apple with the pattern, but Apple yelled at her and told her she'll handle it. Another woman came up to help out, but quickly left because Apple was too bossy. Minutes later Maple saw Apple wasn't placing the bottles right so she went to go help and got yelled at so she left. I was really upset because Maple is a great and sweet person and didn't deserve that. I walked up to her to try to persuade her to come back, but she didn't want to and I don't blame her. Anyway another girl came to help out and everything was fine. Except Apple sucks at placing bottles in the bin. So Apple and the other girl went on break and I was alone with a full crate of wet bottles. I dried, changed the cap, and placed them in the bin and the lead guy came up to me to help out a little and he whispers "You're the only person putting them away correctly. Thank you." He said I should've been in charge the whole time.
Again... I just hate bossy people. If you don't know what you're doing and aren't willing to learn to do it properly let someone else do it.

Zoinks

Pierre wrote:
Yellow Magician wrote:

What's happened Yellow?

Oh geez, sorry....I can't really remember making this post, but IIRC there was a night I was really drunk that month, so I probably got carried away.

Admittedly I was in a darker place earlier this year, but I'm okay now for the most part!

The new Ace Attorney anime season reminded me of this place. How are you all doing?

@Cat: Do you have a LinkedIn?
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

I do not. I do not have 'social media' stuff, ranging from Facebook to LinkedIn to Instagram.

Ugh, it's getting so hot! The temperature reaches just 28ºC and I get flushed, sweaty and generally uncomfortable. I run out of breath easily and end up panting a little just from doing the littlest things.

Why is this friggen so??? This is barely even hot, just warm. Why is 28ºC so hot to me? Why can't I acclimatise to the heat anymore? Why am I being so soft?

What do you mean I need a goddamn APPOINTMENT to order a new ID and passport?! I didn't need one when I had to order a goddamn certificate of conduct! And most places don't have a goddamn appointment available until near the end of NEXT month, and my stuff expires at the end of THIS month. THIS IS STUPID!!

In Justice We Trust

My monitor had some sort of problem that caused faint lines across the screen to distort the image. I contacted the manufacturer. Naturally, that meant a hotline with call transfer after call transfer with all the holding and waiting that that entailed. Pretty much everyone I talked to had some sort of thick Indian accent, which caused more than a few miscommunications. I eventually was told I'd get a new monitor, free of charge thanks to a warranty, provided that I sent back my old monitor in the box that the new one arrived in with a prepaid shipping label that would be in the box. The new monitor works perfectly. There's just one problem, though: I didn't see anything resembling the label in question. As such, I now have to go through all this hotline пиздабольство again just to find out where this ёбанная label is (assuming they didn't fail to include it in the box). I actually typed up most of this post while I was on hold, waiting for someone in the right department to take my call. Thankfully, I'm getting a label emailed to me so I can print it out. On the other hand, printers are jerks, so I imagine I'm still in for a little more frustration.
I'll always love you, Max.

I checked a bit ago (at 2:30 AM), and saw the government office that's just a short walk away from my place had an open spot for appointment today (Nov 6th)! Yes, I am trying to change my sleep-cycle to be able to work nightshift, and that means I generally end up sleeping until noon or even 3 PM, and this appointment is set for 8:30 AM, but I will force myself to be... well, not awake, but certainly up and about for it. Glad this worked out, I'm still a bit pissed that an appointment was needed... but I can get my stuff ordered and it will, hopefully, arrive before the end of November because my ID expires then. My passport actually expires in a week, but... well, I'm only getting a new one just in case I ever have a reason to suddenly have to leave Germany. Otherwise, I would only renew my ID, which would be a lot cheaper.

General Luigi wrote:

Ah, a fellow troper I see.

Page 36 of 40 [ 1583 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices