Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Howdy, Howdy, HowdyTopic%20Title

The Man Who Joined for a Joke

And another howdy, just for good measure.

My name is Dimitri, and I've been meaning to get around to playing the Ace Attorney games for something like three or four years now.
See, back in 2015 I joined this IRC group filled with fans of a guy named Matthew Taranto, and one of the projects Taranto helped work on once upon a time was a musical based on the first AA game. Naturally this meant that everyone in the group had at least heard of AA, and several of them had played and loved the games. Before long one of my friends from that group dragged me into an RP forumboard that was originally created to host AA-related games, so from that point forward I was surrounded by even more fans of the series.

Don't get me wrong, I actually do love Ace Attorney, and it's been on my list of games to play for years now. But here we are, a good four years later, and my only hands-on experience with the games is playing the iOS demo of Investigations. :P

At any rate, I'm mostly joining now rather than some future date so I can pull a ha-ha funny joke on Planetbox, and I'm just sort of hoping he doesn't see this post first.
I was going to have a picture here, but the BBCode to resize it isn't working.
Re: Howdy, Howdy, HowdyTopic%20Title

Art Person

Welcome to CR!
And XD This is the first time I've seen someone join as part of an elaborate joke.

ASCEND

Ugh not this frickface. He's always making these "clever" comments at my and other's expense and also he committed plagiarism at me once like four years ago. Definitely a dangerous individual and probably should be banned. But until then, welcome to the forum and be sure to start the series with AAI2; you won't be confused at all.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

Hi hi welcome to the forums PB's friend! Start the series with DGS2 instead I promise everything will make sense.

The Man Who Joined for a Joke

Planetbox wrote:
Ugh not this frickface. He's always making these "clever" comments at my and other's expense and also he committed plagiarism at me once like four years ago. Definitely a dangerous individual and probably should be banned. But until then, welcome to the forum and be sure to start the series with AAI2; you won't be confused at all.

Good to see you too, PB. Sorry if your IQ isn't high enough to understand the subtle humor behind my witty remarks, but that's just what happens when you read a college textbook every day and memorize the script to every episode of Rick and Morty like I have. As for plagiarism? Pshaw, you have absolutely no proof that the game I admitted was based on yours was based on yours.
In totally unrelated news, I'd like to formally announce my soon-to-be CYOA, Vector and Larry's Multiworld Murder-solving. :godot:

Now where's that copy of PLvPW...?
I was going to have a picture here, but the BBCode to resize it isn't working.

Happy Maria

That sounds totally great and original, what an idea for a CYOA! One question though...

If there's Vector and Larry, what about Scalar and Oldbag?
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference