"Definately wouldnt mind a hygine protocol, Smelly Mcfee over here needed that some time ages ago." His last suggestion absolutely was pointed at someone in particular.JesusMonroe wrote:“Oh this is excellent!” Benjamin shouted as his proposal passed with flying colors. “I won’t bother proposing the other big prison rules—no stealing, no raping, no killing. Let’s just file those under ‘common sense’.
“But if anybody has any other suggestions please go ahead. Perhaps we should create a rotating chores list, or basic hygiene protocol.” His last suggestion definitely wasn’t directed at anybody in particular.
Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Shizune nodded emphatically in agreement before looking around the group to see if anyone else had any information on Enola.KamiPanda wrote:After reading the letter aloud, Seb shrugged. "Maybe she was looking for something? She was a poet: maybe she was looking for inspiration? I don't really understand artsy types, so I can't get behind what she was thinking. A short distance in and I'm already tired of these caves."

-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I'd say 'no gossiping' is also common sense, but it's not the case. We'll see about new rules as we go. I'm sure some kid will try to bend them."JesusMonroe wrote:“Oh this is excellent!” Benjamin shouted as his proposal passed with flying colors. “I won’t bother proposing the other big prison rules—no stealing, no raping, no killing. Let’s just file those under ‘common sense’.
His glare wanders over to Carrie. "Some might need some help, but we have time for basic discipline to be set up."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Oliver pursed his lips as he thought. "I... am not sure, to be quite honest. If she was at any of my shows, I likely didn't see her in the crowd. It's difficult to discern one face from a large assortment of faces, I suppose." He shrugged. "I just wonder why she came down here in the first place. For inspiration for her poetry, or something else? And if something else, what would it be? It's quite the dilemma..."TheLetterF wrote:"No, I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with Miss Gardner. Of course, I haven't always been in Rattlewater, but I've never seen her at any of my shows." Lavender responds to Shizune's question. "How about you, Mister Abrams, have you ever seen her at any of your shows?" She asks Oliver.
"Quite a mysterious young woman she is...I wonder what her story is?"
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Daniel shakes his head in disapproval of the latter opinion. "As far as I'm concerned, they took adventuring too far. People these days do dumb shit for the sake of it. It's what happened here, more than likely."Collin1002 wrote:"I just wonder why she came down here in the first place. For inspiration for her poetry, or something else? And if something else, what would it be? It's quite the dilemma..."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Unfortunately, I have little information myself. Upon becoming police chief, I have not been briefed extensively over this case. It appears this is specially prepared by the mayor."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
“I am curious about one thing.” Benjamin thought aloud given the current conversation topic. “Who here knows each other?”
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Micah thinks about Shizune's question for a moment. "I don't know much about Ms. Gardner either. I did see her going to the caves-" She said, only just realizing she might have forgotten to mention that before. "-but that was the first time I had actually seen her. And I didn't see much the rest of you don't know about back then. So I'm also at a loss about what she could be doing here, too."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I'm gonna be completely honest with y'all," Brandy said in response to the question about Enola. "I don't think I've ever even heard of her, so I've got nothin' to go off of."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Dont know shit about the brat that dragged all our asses into finding her and dont frankly care, when we find her im going to give her a piece of my mind so she dont try and pull this shit again and if she somehow had a good reason im sure our clearly incapable poliece chief over there will deal with it one way or another."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I think I gave her a box of pens once...?" Charlie scratched her head. "Or it was someone else, I dunno. Really only knew her as 'that poet chick' before this. Anyways, isn't spelunking a bit too much just for some inspiration? I know writers can be nutty, but still..."
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I recognize two people here. Mister Abrams, my fellow performer, and Mister Gustily, someone I've seen several times at a bar I've performed in."
Lavender then turns to Micah. "Oh my! You saw Miss Gardner enter the caves? When? That is an important detail to our predicament, miss! You simply must reveal all the information you know."
Lavender then turns to Micah. "Oh my! You saw Miss Gardner enter the caves? When? That is an important detail to our predicament, miss! You simply must reveal all the information you know."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Seb took a step back, visibly retracting at Benjamin's question. "Most of us are Rattlewater natives, so we're familiar with each other to at least some degree. I don't know anyone here on a more personal level, though." He maintained an almost perfectly expressionless calm as he said this, keeping his gaze fixed at a particularly interesting piece of dirt on the ground. "With... with the exception of Klifford, I suppose" he added, with the same level of reluctance as the first time. "I'm still young enough to be within his purview, and besides my mother Docia is a doctor at the hospital." He was now looking at Klifford as he said this. "As such, even outside of my monthly checkups I occasionally run into him when visiting my mother."JesusMonroe wrote:“I am curious about one thing.” Benjamin thought aloud given the current conversation topic. “Who here knows each other?”
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Micah turned to Lavender and shook her head. "I don't think I've seen anything helpful you haven't been told about already. I was just exploring a nearby area last night, when I noticed someone wearing a white dress going into the caves. She went out of view pretty quickly, and by the time I went to the entrance she was nowhere to be seen. I went back to the town and reported what I had seen right away."
She seemed to recall something which suddenly made her uncomfortable. "Well, I did hear some sort of scream after she went in. I'm not sure what it could mean though, and she did seem to be going into the caves voluntarily."
She seemed to recall something which suddenly made her uncomfortable. "Well, I did hear some sort of scream after she went in. I'm not sure what it could mean though, and she did seem to be going into the caves voluntarily."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"A scream? Oh dear... That doesn't sound good," Oliver stated, as obvious as that was. "About how long after she went in did you hear the scream? Immediately, five minutes after...?"
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"It happened pretty much immediately after she went in." Micah replied. "I don't think I took that long to walk to the entrance to see what happened, either, so she seems to have disappeared rather quickly."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I can't say I've ever heard of this Enola girl we're supposed to be looking for..." Klifford began, answering Ben's question. "But I know some of you guys here at least."
After Sebastian finishes speaking, Klifford nods. "Like he said, I'm his doctor. And his mother works at the hospital as well, so we run into each other often."
After Sebastian finishes speaking, Klifford nods. "Like he said, I'm his doctor. And his mother works at the hospital as well, so we run into each other often."
"She went into the cave and you heard screaming after?" He asked. "I don't like saying this, but is it possible she could have been attacked? Or even..."Cesar Zero wrote:She seemed to recall something which suddenly made her uncomfortable. "Well, I did hear some sort of scream after she went in. I'm not sure what it could mean though, and she did seem to be going into the caves voluntarily."
Last edited by Joker on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"...I feel like this is something we should have been briefed on before we signed up for this," Seb mumbled. "I was under the impression she'd merely gotten lost down here. We're lucky to have people like Ivan with us."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Well! That... complicates things," Oliver sighed, rubbing his temples. "You don't suppose she was... was attacked, do you?" he asked the group. "M-Maybe she was just, ah... startled by something. Or-- Or tripped and injured herself!" he frantically suggested, noticably growing a little uncomfortable in the cave system now. He took a few moments to calm down before speaking again, taking note that he was rambling on and embarrassing himself.
"Her being startled by something would be the best case scenario, but..." He drifted off and shook his head. "Well, ah, anyway. This just drives home the point that we need to find her and get out of this infernal cave." He rubbed behind his head. "Ohhhh, I dearly hope there isn't something or someone else down here with us."
"Her being startled by something would be the best case scenario, but..." He drifted off and shook his head. "Well, ah, anyway. This just drives home the point that we need to find her and get out of this infernal cave." He rubbed behind his head. "Ohhhh, I dearly hope there isn't something or someone else down here with us."
Last edited by Collin1002 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"She was alone when I saw her, and I hadn't noticed anyone else around back then, so I'm not sure that could have been the case."Joker wrote: "She went into the cave and you heard screaming after?" He asked. "I don't like saying this, but is it possible she could have been attacked? Or even..."
She shook her head. "That's probably one of the reasons this is being treated like an urgent rescue mission either way, and we did know that going in."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Based on my personal experiences, there's almost certainly somethin' down here with us. You're never alone in places like this," Brandy added.Collin1002 wrote:He rubbed behind his head. "Ohhhh, I dearly hope there isn't something or someone else down here with us."
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I'm pretty sure they just slipped and fell somewhere, or fell deeper in because of a slope. They don't have to get attacked to scream. Making up fantasy scenarios like this is how cohesion is lost." Daniel impatiently taps his foot on the floor.Cesar Zero wrote:She seemed to recall something which suddenly made her uncomfortable. "Well, I did hear some sort of scream after she went in. I'm not sure what it could mean though, and she did seem to be going into the caves voluntarily."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"If there is a malicious force out here, then surely the mayor would have approached the police to investigate..."
"...I was under the assumption this was a rescue party as well. Apprehending criminals is not a vigilante job. Therefore, what you heard must have been unrelated to Enola. Simple as that. As a consequence, however, we should all proceed carefully..."
"...I was under the assumption this was a rescue party as well. Apprehending criminals is not a vigilante job. Therefore, what you heard must have been unrelated to Enola. Simple as that. As a consequence, however, we should all proceed carefully..."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Or she was at the wrong place at the wrong time and I dont know about you but Ill take a fantasy where im prepared for the worse then the reality check that hits our asses when something happens to us."Datamatt wrote:"I'm pretty sure they just slipped and fell somewhere, or fell deeper in because of a slope. They don't have to get attacked to scream. Making up fantasy scenarios like this is how cohesion is lost." Daniel impatiently taps his foot on the floor.Cesar Zero wrote:She seemed to recall something which suddenly made her uncomfortable. "Well, I did hear some sort of scream after she went in. I'm not sure what it could mean though, and she did seem to be going into the caves voluntarily."
Matt pulled out his wrench.
"so maybe take your brains out of your ass and at least be prepared."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Shizune frowned as her fingers clicked over Claudia once again.
Seeing as she was still close to Seb, she passed the note to him to relay to the group.
Code: Select all
My fellow Stars,
Can we really say with certainty at this point whether Miss Gardner fell or was attacked? I feel we should act as if either is possible and proceed quickly yet cautiously.
Sincerely,
Shizune Takata
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I may only be pointing out the obvious, but just to be sure... I take it you can't speak?" Seb asked Shizune after reading the next letter aloud. "After it was made clear you are at least slightly capable of walking I feel it best not to just take that for granted."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
She gave Seb a somewhat hurt look before shaking her head.

-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Seb, unperturbed, nodded in acknowledgement. "We'll need to know everything we can if we're all going to be working together. Like Benjamin said, no misunderstandings."
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Let's not get too hasty now, I'm sure Miss Gardner is fine. I don't want to see my fellow citizens upset this early into the expedition..." Lavender smiles.
"Once we find her, we will be known as the heroes of Rattlewater! We'll bring her back to the town, and commence a celebration to assure everyone that this was all just minor inconvenience." The automaton holds a hand to her metal chest. "There I will perform Swan Lake! Did you know that a male swan is called a cob, and that a female swan is called a pen?"
"Once we find her, we will be known as the heroes of Rattlewater! We'll bring her back to the town, and commence a celebration to assure everyone that this was all just minor inconvenience." The automaton holds a hand to her metal chest. "There I will perform Swan Lake! Did you know that a male swan is called a cob, and that a female swan is called a pen?"
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"And I," Oliver began, glancing over at Lavender. "will be holding a performance of my own, with lovely music, dancing, and singing, in celebration of finding Miss Gardner as well, of course."
He sighed. "My only wish is that she is unharmed." The redhead then crossed his arms. "And I suppose getting to know one another would be beneficial, just so we can trust each other more."
He sighed. "My only wish is that she is unharmed." The redhead then crossed his arms. "And I suppose getting to know one another would be beneficial, just so we can trust each other more."
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Oh! That won't be too necessary if I'm already performing. Perhaps you could instead play your music during the after-show." Lavender gives a small smile and a nod.Collin1002 wrote:"And I," Oliver began, glancing over at Lavender. "will be holding a performance of my own, with lovely music, dancing, and singing, in celebration of finding Miss Gardner as well, of course."
He sighed. "My only wish is that she is unharmed." The redhead then crossed his arms. "And I suppose getting to know one another would be beneficial, just so we can trust each other more."
"And as for getting to know each other better, I have a good question that I believe people would call an 'ice breaker'". The ballerina addresses the group. "Who feels more comfortable going into the caves first?"
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I'm no stranger to caves and stuff like that, so I'd love to go first," Brandy said, studying the ballerina. "But people here already got a problem with me lackin' an arm."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"No, no, I simply cannot wait to play," Oliver said with a small chuckle. "Perhaps we can perform at the same time? My music combined with your dancing will surely end up pleasing a great many people." He suggested this a bright grin on his face.TheLetterF wrote:"Oh! That won't be too necessary if I'm already performing. Perhaps you could instead play your music during the after-show." Lavender gives a small smile and a nod.Collin1002 wrote:"And I," Oliver began, glancing over at Lavender. "will be holding a performance of my own, with lovely music, dancing, and singing, in celebration of finding Miss Gardner as well, of course."
He sighed. "My only wish is that she is unharmed." The redhead then crossed his arms. "And I suppose getting to know one another would be beneficial, just so we can trust each other more."
"And as for getting to know each other better, I have a good question that I believe people would call an 'ice breaker'". The ballerina addresses the group. "Who feels more comfortable going into the caves first?"
"And as for that... well, I have no experience with spelunking or anything of the sort, so I suppose I'm not comfortable, haha. It's odd, though. Majority of us don't seem fit for going deep into caves... As Officer Ivanov said earlier, this seems like something the police should handle. But, ah, I will try to help nonetheless."
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"An icebreaker, huh?" Klifford asked. Somehow the sock puppet had made it's way back onto his hand. "You can leave it to us!" He said, confidently.TheLetterF wrote:"And as for getting to know each other better, I have a good question that I believe people would call an 'ice breaker'". The ballerina addresses the group. "Who feels more comfortable going into the caves first?"
"But if Brandy wants to go first, I don't mind letting her go ahead. I can follow after her."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Maybe she ran from the town cause she feared shed have to watch you two perform at some point, any time I see either of you perform at the bar the beer tastes that much shittier in my opinion anyways."Collin1002 wrote:"No, no, I simply cannot wait to play," Oliver said with a small chuckle. "Perhaps we can perform at the same time? My music combined with your dancing will surely end up pleasing a great many people." He suggested this a bright grin on his face.TheLetterF wrote: "Oh! That won't be too necessary if I'm already performing. Perhaps you could instead play your music during the after-show." Lavender gives a small smile and a nod.
"And as for getting to know each other better, I have a good question that I believe people would call an 'ice breaker'". The ballerina addresses the group. "Who feels more comfortable going into the caves first?"
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Lavender smiles at Oliver. "Well then, if you insist, Mister Abrams."
"Ah, and Miss Henn does seem like she would be a good candidate to go first, despite the missing limb." The ballerina says bluntly. "We have a few members here who also have the experience and physical capabilities of leading the way too, no? Citizens such as Mister Ivanov, for example."
"Ah, and Miss Henn does seem like she would be a good candidate to go first, despite the missing limb." The ballerina says bluntly. "We have a few members here who also have the experience and physical capabilities of leading the way too, no? Citizens such as Mister Ivanov, for example."
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I have experience with expeditions like this, so I wouldn't mind going first." Micah says in response to Lavender's question. "Ms. Henn also seems qualified though, so I wouldn't mind if she took the lead."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Oh, I am afraid I was unable to hear you, Mister Gustily. I did however interpret the words "perform" and "bar", so I will assume you have complimented me on my work. In response, I offer you my thanks." Lavender says with a small curtsy.Cold52 wrote:"Maybe she ran from the town cause she feared shed have to watch you two perform at some point, any time I see either of you perform at the bar the beer tastes that much shittier in my opinion anyways."Collin1002 wrote:"No, no, I simply cannot wait to play," Oliver said with a small chuckle. "Perhaps we can perform at the same time? My music combined with your dancing will surely end up pleasing a great many people." He suggested this a bright grin on his face.TheLetterF wrote: "Oh! That won't be too necessary if I'm already performing. Perhaps you could instead play your music during the after-show." Lavender gives a small smile and a nod.
"And as for getting to know each other better, I have a good question that I believe people would call an 'ice breaker'". The ballerina addresses the group. "Who feels more comfortable going into the caves first?"
Last edited by TheLetterF on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Maybe some of the more physically capable of us should stay near the back, that way they can help out anyone who might be lagging behind?" Klifford suggested.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Oliver, having heard Matt, looked genuinely hurt and completely offended for a brief moment before smiling again, albeit a bit forced this time. "W-Well, I, ah... I... apologize that my music is not to your liking, Mister Gustily," he said, sheepishly sinking back a bit. He did appreciate the notion that Lavender seemed willing to work with him, though.