Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 7 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

Quote:
"Oh. Oh, officer, you've got to be kidding me. C'mon, would you honestly take me as someone like that? Kinda hurtful, really. 'Course, if anyone wants to room with me, ya can't really stop them. And I dunno who else would be cool sleeping all cramped like with Lavender." 

"My apologies...but I do not want to deal with...an unsightly pitched tent," Ivan mumbled, still readying his baton.

Sock

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Quote:
"Oh. Oh, officer, you've got to be kidding me. C'mon, would you honestly take me as someone like that? Kinda hurtful, really. 'Course, if anyone wants to room with me, ya can't really stop them. And I dunno who else would be cool sleeping all cramped like with Lavender." 

"My apologies...but I do not want to deal with...an unsightly pitched tent," Ivan mumbled, still readying his baton.

Bennett facepalms. "Right, of course, officer..."

"Then like I said, I don't have too many strong feelings one way or the other, so..." Bennett heads over to the white tent and begins to set it up. "Feel free to join me, if anyone's interested."

The American Dream

"Alright fellas, I don't see why everyone's gotta have a chip on their shoulder," Brandy digressed. "But you're right about needin' to get this over with."

She then went to go and set up the green tent for Charlotte and herself using a bizarre combination of her one hand, mouth, and feet. Thinking outside the box, this one.

Micah, who had definitely been part of the discussion before, went to pick up the yellow tent. "I don't really have any strong preferences on who I want to share a tent with...there are people I would rather not be with, though." Again, it was unclear who exactly she was referring to.

"I wouldn't mind sleeping with someone like Ms. Fae, for what it's worth. Sounds like that could solve and awkward situation right now, and we do need to get this over with so we can move forward." Without waiting for a response, she began to set up her tent.
Signature loading, please wait...

After observing Brandy and Charlie pair off and Micah already pitching her tent, Shizune timidly wheeled herself up to the latter, typing away with her free hand.

Code:
To Miss Yandell,

Would you be comfortable with sharing a tent with me?

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

Noticing Shizune, Micah stops working on the tent for a moment to read over her note. "Ah, of course, Ms. Takata! I don't mind making any accommodations necessary, so if that's what you want then I guess it's settled."

She gave out a small sigh of relief. I'm not sure I would have been able to say no to Carrie if it came to that... She proceeded to continue pitching the tent.
Signature loading, please wait...

Charlie tried to help set up the tent, but she clearly never did this before and had no idea what to do, so she just tried to look busy while eating a half melted chocolate bar she had in her pocket.

“Well, if we’re still no closer to deciding, do you want to share a tent with me, Sebastian?” Klifford asked, trying to help move things along.

Shy guy

Seb gave a sort of half-shrug. "You, Oliver or Benjamin. Whatever's easiest for everyone else." Despite his apparent reluctance, he seemed relieved with the way things were going.

The American Dream

"Well, that should do it," Brandy said, wiping sweat from her brow. It seemed that, even without Charlie's help, she managed to set up the tent just fine (though, there were a few dirty footprints on the outside).

"I ain't never met a tent I couldn't pitch," she remarked. "Interpret that any way y'all would like."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Soldiers, if you need a frame of reference, feel free to ask for help."

Daniel gets to work on setting up his own tent. He seems to be going fairly fast, clearly used to this.

Quote:
"I ain't never met a tent I couldn't pitch," she remarked. "Interpret that any way y'all would like." 

Ivan furrowed his brow.

"And you...stay away from Bennett! Your future at the Rattlewater Police Department is on the line, after all..."

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Ivan furrowed his brow.

"And you...stay away from Bennett! Your future at the Rattlewater Police Department is on the line, after all..."

Brandy chuckled. "Aw, lighten up, officer. I was only mostly kiddin'."

"Ah, yes, then I will be the roommate of Mister Rodarte! Although it would go against the rules of tradition for me to share a tent with a man, Rodarte's lack of bother regarding my needs makes him a good candidate to room with." Lavender explains.

"Oh, and, although I do not wish to rush anyone, it would be ideal if we could all make up our minds soon. We still have an important quest ahead of us!"

Sock

TheLetterF wrote:
"Ah, yes, then I will be the roommate of Mister Rodarte! Although it would go against the rules of tradition for me to share a tent with a man, Rodarte's lack of bother regarding my needs makes him a good candidate to room with." Lavender explains.

"Oh, and, although I do not wish to rush anyone, it would be ideal if we could all make up our minds soon. We still have an important quest ahead of us!"

Bennett, who finally finished putting up the tent he was setting up, wipes some sweat off his forehead and gives Lavender a thumbs up.

"Woohoo! Take that, Copper!" He shouts at Ivan. "Oh, but don't worry," he says, turning back to Lavender. "I'll be a fine roommate. Used to long stakeouts and the like, and I know how to respect any personal boundaries you might have. Hope we'll get along good, yeah?"

fella

"Hmm..." Oliver lightly hummed as he thought of who to bunk with. He looked at Matt. No, he didn't like his music. He looked at Daniel. No, too intimidating. He looked at Carrie and visibly winced. Hell no. He then turned to Ivan and shrugged. "Officer Ivanov, how would you feel about sharing a tent with me?" he inquired.

Kachu wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Woohoo! Take that, Copper!" He shouts at Ivan. "Oh, but don't worry," he says, turning back to Lavender. "I'll be a fine roommate. Used to long stakeouts and the like, and I know how to respect any personal boundaries you might have. Hope we'll get along good, yeah?"

"This will not do..." Ivan sighed, slamming his baton on the ground. "Even in the Rattlewater Town Prison, we divide our lodgings by gender. Yes, the criminals...no, animals, sentenced to a life of pain and misery are given basic protections against the ravages of man."

He smiled and lowered his baton. "If you insist on defying my law & order, then I can only conclude you have a reason for it."

Ivan let out a soft and subtle snicker. What was he thinking about Bennett? The world will never know. There was a 'no gossiping' rule after all.

Collin1002 wrote:
"Hmm..." Oliver lightly hummed as he thought of who to bunk with. He looked at Matt. No, he didn't like his music. He looked at Daniel. No, too intimidating. He looked at Carrie and visibly winced. Hell no. He then turned to Ivan and shrugged. "Officer Ivanov, how would you feel about sharing a tent with me?" he inquired.

"...I do not mind," Ivan said, his arms crossed. "You could lodge me with a badger mating with a bear, and I would claim victory to the master bedroom. I am open to absolutely everything."

"It doesn't matter to me." Benjamin insisted, continuing the trend of being annoyingly noncommittal and indecisive. "If someone says they want to room with me then that's good enough. We still have a mission to complete so let's get a move on."

Kachu wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Bennett, who finally finished putting up the tent he was setting up, wipes some sweat off his forehead and gives Lavender a thumbs up.

"I am sure we will get along splendidly! I am not used to sharing a living space with a human person, so I ask you to please be patient with me..." The ballerina mutters. "Ah, and you have my thanks for installing the tent! Did you know that the American military officer Henry Hopkins Sibley patented the "Sibley tent" in 1856, which bore similarities to the tipis used by the Plains Indians?"

Lavender then turns her attention to Ivan. "Please do not worry yourself over such matters! The division by sex is not as important in our case, as Mr Rodarte is a human male who cannot sexually reproduce with an automaton such as I." Lavender states matter-of-factly.

fella

Oliver sauntered over to the blue tent and started trying to pitch it. Emphasis on try, as he was failing utterly miserably.

With nothing else to do Benjamin went over to Oliver’s tent and helped him pitch it. He worked very quickly and the tent looked quite elegant by the end.

Sock

TheLetterF wrote:
"I am sure we will get along splendidly! I am not used to sharing a living space with a human person, so I ask you to please be patient with me..." The ballerina mutters. "Ah, and you have my thanks for installing the tent! Did you know that the American military officer Henry Hopkins Sibley patented the "Sibley tent" in 1856, which bore similarities to the tipis used by the Plains Indians?"

Lavender then turns her attention to Ivan. "Please do not worry yourself over such matters! The division by sex is not as important in our case, as Mr Rodarte is a human male who cannot sexually reproduce with an automaton such as I." Lavender states matter-of-factly.

"Ahh, er... no. I didn't know that!" Bennett chuckles a tad awkwardly. "Pretty neat fact, if I say so myself."

"Yeah, right? Like, you wouldn't be installed with... those parts, anyways, right?" Bennett nods a few times, putting his gloved hand to his chin, seemingly deep in thought. "Unless her creator was perverted... But that'd be pretty messed up... Wouldn't he be like, her dad? Though I guess some freaks are into that..."

fella

JesusMonroe wrote:
With nothing else to do Benjamin went over to Oliver’s tent and helped him pitch it. He worked very quickly and the tent looked quite elegant by the end.

Once the tent was pitched, Oliver grinned at Benjamin, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow.. "Much appreciated, Benjamin! Thank you very much for the help."

"..Installed with those parts?" She asks, somewhat confused. "Well, I was installed with every part that can create the perfect ballerina. Stable, durable legs, a balanced center of gravity, an upright spine, lithe arms...Thus, yes I do possess all of those parts listed."

"Anyways, are we all ready now? I suppose the Spelunker can sleep...wherever else is suitable for her."

Shy guy

Seb glanced around at the progress they'd made so far.

Code:
Red:
Yellow: Micah and Shizune
Blue: Oliver and Ivan
Green: Charlie and Brandy
Orange: Matt
Purple:
Black: Daniel
White: Bennett and Lavender

Undecided: Ciro, Seb, Nail, Klifford, Benjamin, Carrie

Nodding his head in resolution, he went to go put up the purple tent.

Quote:
"Yeah, right? Like, you wouldn't be installed with... those parts, anyways, right?"

Ivan slammed his baton just a hair away from Bennett.

"...Silence."

He sighed and turned to Oliver. "It seems as if our lodgings were prepared by...him. I hope you do not find this situation uncomfortable."

Sock

TheLetterF wrote:
"..Installed with those parts?" She asks, somewhat confused. "Well, I was installed with every part that can create the perfect ballerina. Stable, durable legs, a balanced center of gravity, an upright spine, lithe arms...Thus, yes I do possess all of those parts listed.”

“Mhm, very fine legs indeed...” Bennett adds in during Lavender’s explanation, though he’s quickly interrupted by Ivan almost smashing his skull with his baton, which causes Bennett to jump back a bit.

“Whoa, now, Copper. Glad you like keeping that baton up yer ass, but there’s really no need to get so uppity over this. I’m not hurting anyone. But if shutting my trap will keep you off my ass, then I guess I don’t get much choice.”

The American Dream

"I don't think the robot's legs are that nice," Brandy muttered, looking at her own legs.

fella

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Quote:
"Yeah, right? Like, you wouldn't be installed with... those parts, anyways, right?"

Ivan slammed his baton just a hair away from Bennett.

"...Silence."

He sighed and turned to Oliver. "It seems as if our lodgings were prepared by...him. I hope you do not find this situation uncomfortable."

"Not at all!" Oliver said with a nod. "I don't find it uncomfortable. I've never slept in a tent before, though... Hopefully my suit doesn't get too wrinkled. Perhaps I should change..." he wondered aloud.

He was also thinking about how to not set Ivan off. Making rather risque comments seemed to do that, so he made a mental note to not do that.

Just another day.

Matt having finished his tent wiped off his brow and tried to put a smile on his face...he was not succeeding at it, this was partially due to the chatter that had continued to persist and as such turned to the group.

"Hey officer, maybe you should try and hit him again, just for good measure...might help him to stop trying to think with his lower half and actually shut up for five minutes."

The American Dream

Cold52 wrote:
Matt having finished his tent wiped off his brow and tried to put a smile on his face...he was not succeeding at it, this was partially due to the chatter that had continued to persist and as such turned to the group.

"Hey officer, maybe you should try and hit him again, just for good measure...might help him to stop trying to think with his lower half and actually shut up for five minutes."

"Hey now, there'll be no hittin' each other while I'm around, got it?" Brandy interjected. "What kind of team would we be if we went 'round abusin' each other or threatenin' each other with violence?"

Shy guy

"Violence only leads to more violence, and we might be in this for the long run," Seb said to no-one in particular, not looking away as he methodically assembled the purple tent. It was slow going, but he seemed to be managing. "Sometimes it's unavoidable, but it seems pretty avoidable right now."

Cold52 wrote:

"...He has not committed any crimes. In fact, all I see is a disturbing lack of restraint from him."

Ivan smiled and readied his baton. "However, should any crime of indecency happen on my watch..."

*SLAM*

"...I will not hesitate to take action."

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"...He has not committed any crimes. In fact, all I see is a disturbing lack of restraint from him."

Ivan smiled and readied his baton. "However, should any crime of indecency happen on my watch..."

*SLAM*

"Now, what exactly qualifies as a 'crime of indecency'?" Brandy pondered. "That's a pretty loose term if you get to thinkin' 'bout it."

Just another day.

WinterCoat wrote:
Cold52 wrote:

"Hey now, there'll be no hittin' each other while I'm around, got it?" Brandy interjected. "What kind of team would we be if we went 'round abusin' each other or threatenin' each other with violence?"

"One that doesn't waste there time and actually gets it done, at least if nothing else it might put a smile on my face and that seems like it could only be a good thing to me."

Matt proceeded to grab out a can of beer he had on him.
"Now if you'd excuse me, I have a date with this beer which im sure is the only thing that's gonna keep me sane dealing with all of you."

The American Dream

Cold52 wrote:
"One that doesn't waste there time and actually gets it done, at least if nothing else it might put a smile on my face and that seems like it could only be a good thing to me."

Matt proceeded to grab out a can of beer he had on him.
"Now if you'd excuse me, I have a date with this beer which im sure is the only thing that's gonna keep me sane dealing with all of you."

Brandy shook her head and decided not to press the topic any further. Arguing with alcoholics never worked out well for her.

"You'll come 'round eventually..." she said quietly to herself.

WinterCoat wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

*SLAM*

"Now, what exactly qualifies as a 'crime of indecency'?" Brandy pondered. "That's a pretty loose term if you get to thinkin' 'bout it."

"I'm sure you will realize...if you ever have the misfortune of seeing it," Ivan sighed, polishing his baton in preparation.

Benjamin, bored of waiting, sat down on the ground and grabbed a loose rock. He began to scratch a smiley face into his iron ball.

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"I'm sure you will realize...if you ever have the misfortune of seeing it," Ivan sighed, polishing his baton in preparation.

Brandy remained silent and nodded as Ivan polished his knob. "Uh-huh..."

JesusMonroe wrote:
Benjamin, bored of waiting, sat down on the ground and grabbed a loose rock. He began to scratch a smiley face into his iron ball.

Deciding that talking to a cop was too much for her to deal with right now, Brandy figured that talking to a police officer's foil would be at least just as interesting. She crouched down next to him and observed his face-scratching skills. Truly, this man was an artist.

"Hey," she said. "What uh, what're you up to?"

“Nothing.” Benjamin said, maintaining eye contact with the ball. “I was bored. Since this is chained to me I thought maybe it could be my Wilson.”
Page 7 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus