I am Ema Skye >D

Post your cosplay finds here
Post Reply
Quandtuniverse
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:27 pm
Custom Title: Teh insane Arteest
Location: Beneath the sky and above the ground

I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Quandtuniverse »

Allright, allright, this costume's got TONS of inaccuracies. But I'd prefer to call it "stylized". :franny: I'm going to try and fix some of the issues by the time Anime USA comes around (like the lack of nametag and buttons DX)

Anyway, I bought most of the pieces, but I made the vest and bow myself :3 Also my uncloe works at a lab and he gave me a disposable lab coat. (it's very flimsy. I want a proper lab coat! XD it photographs pretty well, though. the only real issue is when you see it up close.)

And yes, I wore this for Halloween :3 Of course, no one knew who I was... DX

Spoiler: This picture makes me look fat D:
Image

Spoiler: Ema + Hippie Ghost (xfma_addictx)
Image

Spoiler: I wonder what name she's writing :O
Image

Spoiler: Scientifically speaking! :D
Image
ImageImage
Nego
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2155
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:23 pm

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Nego »

Wow! That's really great. I hope you used a lot of Luminol. :scientific:
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by dullahan1 »

I think the costume looks great!!! You did a good job. I just hope that wasn't my name you were writing down in the Death Note!!! I've been a good person!!! :larry:
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Quandtuniverse
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:27 pm
Custom Title: Teh insane Arteest
Location: Beneath the sky and above the ground

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Quandtuniverse »

Thank you! :D

Nego wrote:Wow! That's really great. I hope you used a lot of Luminol. :scientific:


I had to refill my bottle about 10 times XD

dullahan1 wrote:I think the costume looks great!!! You did a good job. I just hope that wasn't my name you were writing down in the Death Note!!! I've been a good person!!! :larry:


Hehehehehe, have you really? >D

No, it was probably xfma_addictx's name cuz she won't update her fanfic DX

(truth be told, that was our Anime Club's contest prize, so I couldn't write anything in it :P)
ImageImage
Gwiffen
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Gwiffen »

Love the outfit! Great job on the homemade items.



...so why is helium in short supply?
Image
Quandtuniverse
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:27 pm
Custom Title: Teh insane Arteest
Location: Beneath the sky and above the ground

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Quandtuniverse »

Gwiffen wrote:...so why is helium in short supply?


I dunno, I was too busy reading the ads XD
ImageImage
Miles_the_attorney
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:55 pm
Custom Title: Male that RPs as a Lesbian

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Miles_the_attorney »

I really hope you don't mind me saying, but you look pretty cute.
Last edited by Miles_the_attorney on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageMy sig was made by the super Awesome Topaz Fey.
MoronSonOfBoron
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: e × e = e²
Location: God Less America
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by MoronSonOfBoron »

Where is skirt?
Is skirt off sick?
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by ButzPuff »

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:Where is skirt?
Is skirt off sick?

Silly Bee, Short Skirt is Short. :edgy:

Your outfit looks great! If you can get us some pictures with the labcoat, please post them. I bet you look great with the lab coat too.
badfangirl
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: You just can't handle the Butz!
Location: California
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by badfangirl »

So cute! That's a great Ema costume.
Image
Planned:
Larry Butz, Retired 2010
Damon Gant, Retired 2010
Cammy Melee, YCon 2010 (55% Complete)
Reiji Mitsurugi
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:57 pm
Custom Title: we should stop being this random XD

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Reiji Mitsurugi »

your costume is great, totally ema

It would be so cool if someone like you were at my school
Atsime
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:00 am
Custom Title: It's always for the lulz.
Location: My Home

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Atsime »

What WAS she writing..?! :notes:

Anyway, awesome costume! "GRRAAAHH" to those who didn't know who you were!
skycompass
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:15 pm
Custom Title: In justice we trust!
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by skycompass »

Nice cosplay! I was wondering, where'd you get her pink shaded glasses? Cuz I'm planning to be Ema, but I don't know where I would be able to find those.
Image
Click on Kamila to go to my Sprite Thread!
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by PhoenixTears »

Pretty!
X-)
Image
Image
Image
The Monocle
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm
Custom Title: Allah of Alliteration
Location: Indianer! YEEEHAW!!
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by The Monocle »

It looks extravagant, I must say... although, is that a bottle of eyeglass cleaner spray? Or perhaps perfume? It mustn't be actual Luminol.
Someday I shall create a signature... in due time.
Gwiffen
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Gwiffen »

Actually, real Luminol isn't sold in bottles. It's manufactured and distributed as a powder that you have to mix with water, hydrogen peroxide, and some other stuff, so in reality bottles don't matter.

As for the pink glasses, I got mine off of Ebay. I've heard of some people taking a pink sharpie to some regular frames, but I'm not sure how well that would turn out. :/
Image
NeonRaine
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:45 pm
Location: UK

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by NeonRaine »

That cosplay is great, you make a very good Ema!
pariah164
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Custom Title: Level Up! - Magican Girl Form!
Location: The House

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by pariah164 »

Late to the party, but awesome Ema! :ema: I love the stylized uniform~!
Image
Fanfic: Here!
Last Updated: 7/17/08
Idea, Art, and Discussion Post: Here!
OTHER STUFF PARI DOES:
Sprites: Here!
*Major thanks to Eduds for the sprites of Talia and Elissa!*
asw
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:18 am
Location: California, USA

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by asw »

Awesome cosplay! :)
You look pretty good ^^
Image
Matias329
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:44 pm
Custom Title: I HATE BLACKLISTS
Location: Planet earth

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Matias329 »

Not bad, scientifically speaking :sassy:
ImageImageImage
in1tiate
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:28 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by in1tiate »

Matias329 wrote:Not bad, scientifically speaking :sassy:
Please don't necropost; this thread is positively ancient and you're not adding anything substantive. Please stop adding replies to dozens of old posts. It makes the forum harder to use for everyone.
"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
"ᴄᴀᴛs," he said eventually. "ᴄᴀᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ.”
― Terry Pratchett [RIP], Sourcery
| my personal site | my sprite thread | my fangame |
Matias329
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:44 pm
Custom Title: I HATE BLACKLISTS
Location: Planet earth

Re: I am Ema Skye >D

Post by Matias329 »

in1tiate wrote:
Matias329 wrote:Not bad, scientifically speaking :sassy:
Please don't necropost; this thread is positively ancient and you're not adding anything substantive. Please stop adding replies to dozens of old posts. It makes the forum harder to use for everyone.
You know what? not gonna argue with that. Except for the fact that I don't do this anymore. And happy new year :will:
ImageImageImage
Post Reply