Ace Attorney: Elements of Justice

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Ace Attorney: Elements of Justice

Post by Johnny Rotan »

So this is another AA/MLP animated series that I completely forgot about (I mentioned it once in the MLP thread 4 years ago). It's a sequel to Turnabout Storm. This time involving :phoenix: :apollo: :athena: :trucy: and :udgey: going to Equestria:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIXx ... X7OPpyyo6E
The 2nd case has been finished, and the 3rd is underway. The animation and storytelling is excellent.
User avatar
Smithee
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: Ace Attorney: Elements of Justice

Post by Smithee »

Turnabout Storm got me into MLP in the first place, so I'm really looking forward to how this one ends.
Post Reply