I just started this game, I'm really late

"I say, this objection reminds me of a puzzle..."
Professor Layton VS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, the greater Layton series, and other Level-5 works.
Post Reply
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

I just started this game, I'm really late

Post by grim_tales »

Hey,

Sorry I haven't been here in a long time! I started this game recently and just got to the first Phoenix Wright part, enjoying it so far :D

The voice acting makes everything a bit more cinematic, Nick's voice is good and I like little touches like
Spoiler:
PW in London: The more old timey British judge. Johnny Smiles the witness is giving me Fullbright (AA: DD) vibes...
I like the Layton parts too, the addition of super hints in the puzzles basically tell you the answer though which make things easier. Sometimes I'm not good at all the puzzles
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: I just started this game, I'm really late

Post by grim_tales »

I'm really liking the Phoenix portion of the game so far, assuming there's only 1 case in it.
New characters
Spoiler:
Johnny Smiles looks like Johnny Bravo xD He's giving me Bobby Fullbright vibes too, and the cute girl in the chef outfit, her breakdown is odd. Usually in AA games, villians do a complete 180 from being normal/sweet to evil but she seemed scared
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: I just started this game, I'm really late

Post by grim_tales »

Hey,
Almost done with the first Witch Trial
Spoiler: Game thoughts
It seems a difficult case yet easy at the same time, because the characters don't have the same concept of logic or science like a normal AA game, the game still tells you what to do. Inquisitor Barnham is a dick :D
The idea of witnesses listening to each other and coming up with new thoughts is an interesting idea
Spoiler: Kira
She reminds me of Dahlia from T&T actually because of her act
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Post Reply