CaptainVictoria's Sprite Thread

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
CaptainVictoria
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:11 am
Custom Title: The soup is cold and the salad is hot
Location: Somewhere between here and Funkytown

Re: CaptainVictoria's Sprite Thread

Post by CaptainVictoria »

ImCarlo wrote:Hello CaptainVictoria! I just wanna ask permission if I could use your Franziska crying sprites for a video that I'm about to make? Thank you very much!
I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. But you definitely can.

I think I'm gonna change my rules, I'm fine with people using my sprite edits for existing sprites, I just want to know when someone wants one I made from scratch. :ron:
Feeling so bad I'm not on here sooner but it always seems real slow :viola:
Image
Me, looking at tinypic's dead links.
Sprite topic!
Oh yeah, and here's my sprite topic on Scratch,, because it exists, and contains some more stuff that's not on my main sprite topic.
Post Reply