TotalSpaceshipGuy3 wrote:Guess_Who wrote:Mikker wrote:That canada comment made... literally no sence what so ever.
Saying "aboot", ending statements with "eh?", and loving hockey are common Canadian stereotypes, at least in America.
To continue the stereotype, he talks about doughnuts and coffee. I'm just glad he doesn't emphasize his love for moose meat. <.<
The best thing about judge-bro is how they use him to make fun of the judge going "Hmm..." after so many testimonies.
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I see."




You just can't trust someone with a bad memory.


Or perhaps there was someone on the localization that was Canadian and it was a cute little characterization of said person?
Or perhaps... gasp, the person who wrote the judge's brother as a Canadian was in fact a Canadian?
Think about that while you munch on your ketchup chips and poutine, lol.




(I'm kidding, of course!)
A Canadian judge presiding over an American court? Not that it's impossible or wrong or anything, but the thought alone is enough make me go "Huhh?"




Man, I'm telling you. Iris is so cute! Right, Edgey? You think so too, don't you?
...
Come on! A girl that cute can't possibly be a murderer!
Are you ready, prosecution?
It seems this prosecutor is the real deal.




...and that's all she wrote.
My senses are tingling all over...
"I see dead people" sounds more like a cause of alarm for me...


Hey! Thanks, pal! How did you know I had a sore throat anyway?
...*chomp*
Hey! What are you doing!?
Sorry, that thing's all smooth and shiny, so I thought it was a piece of candy or something.
By the way, I've never ONCE considered leaving MY wife!
I otta beat you so hard, it'll feel like youse was smoochin' the express train!
: Oh la la! You might be le Phoenix Wright!

Like that?
No, that was more like one of Melindas punches...
Please sir, may I have some more?