Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

Phoenix Wright Podcast [Audition info now up!]Topic%20Title

The girl who's kicking the coke machine

Auditions!

Right, then. DJs first off. The idea for the DJ auditions is this. You can either work in a group of people who ALL want to audition, or if you so wish you may also audition alone. Anyone looking for an audition partner could post below or something. Be sure to get to know each other over Skype first, mind you XD THAT'S IMPORTANT or else you'll end up being all... awkward (I know the feeeeliiing ok onto actual relevant stoofs).

OK, so I want you to record yourself discussing some of the recent (well, OK, some are less than recent...) news stories. To be precise, I want you to just give a quick summary of what the news story is, and then after you've summarised them all, discuss them. OK, here.

♥Papa hat avaliable!
♥AJ release date as 20th February.
♥While it's not new, also the names for GS4; 'percieve system', the whole 'Gotcha!' thing, LeTouse, Stickler, etc. If you want you could also do Apollo, Trucy etc... just because.

Then, of course, you have to actually discuss your thoughts on them. It doesn't have to be strictly on topic; discussing merchandise in general, for example, or whether AJ will be delayed like T&T, or previous names... Babble is ALWAYS good. As I said, the actual podcast will cover fan related stuff as well, so... yeah. There'd be more to fill the show up, I swear. XD Bear in mind, this would most likely be a monthly show, not weekly.

You can then also choose a non-news related topic to discuss. Pairings, characters, cases, fandom things, opinions on names or changes or designs or anything.

Also, if you go a little off topic just for discussion's sake, that's fine. Makes for (hopefully) intersting listening. HOWEVER, please don't overdo it!

As well as a link to your audition, leave what country and timezone you're in, and an email (just in case; I should be OK with PMs...). If you don't want it to be public, you can PM me it instead.

Also, we'll need people to read podfic on a regular basis. If you want to, well, you can just send me a podfic. Make sure it's one you have permission to read. I'll be judging how well you read as opposed to the fic.

Also, don't assume I'm doing any of these positions yet. I might yet just be in an organisation capacity, though both the other two appeal... I dunno if I'd be any good with DJing though, I've never done it... XD;;;

_*_*_*_

Right. I figured I would post this here as well =) It's still a very new idea, but one I personally would love to go ahead with. Basically the title says it all; I would like to make a weekly or bi-weekly Phoenix Wright podcast. Not just my idea, obviously- ideas have also come from someone on the podfic community. =)

Anyway, the idea would be that it would contain: news, discussion on characters/ships/bits of the games overall, possibly podifc, possibly comedy bits (think those crack radio plays, some kind of mock trial, whatever), and maybe even some kind of related music.

At the moment, this topic is just for ideas and planning. I was thinking discussion would be headed by two or three 'DJs', maybe four or so even. The idea would be to use Skype and an audio recording program. That way, you would be hearing each other over Skype and reacting in real-time, but still recording.

Of course, off topic rambling would possibly occur, but while that's always a laugh, I don't want the podcast to be just that.

I'm currently debating if I want to be one of the 'DJs' or if I just want to do editing, actually uploading it and maybe podfic.

So anyway, ideas, offers of help, generally if you'd even listen... would be nice. =)

Last edited by Ayries Kukku on Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Possible project: Phoenix Wright podcastTopic%20Title

ಠ_ಠ EYES

Well, this Mo is certainly interested.

I'll help. <3

The X in "Vauxdan" is SILENT

I'll help, and I'd definately listen!
Furabout: Phoenix Wright.... with fur.
*Furabout: As seen on Something Awful!*
*Latest Comic: Sick*
*Proud Furfag*

Woo! Support! =D <3~ Thanks.

OK, I had a rough format idea sketched out;

♥ Just stating the news; release dates, names new merchandise, whatever. Also, fan stuff; any new projects, any new sites or LJ communities. FAN STUFF IS IMPORTANT TOO >D
♥ Then, actually discussing both it and topics related to the story. Like... a new merchandise item comes out; you'd discuss it as well as say what you want to come out as well? Etc, etc.
♥ I am utterly adamant that podfic must be in this somehow. XD I LIKE PODFIC. And I intend to pimp it.
♥ Also, ship debates. Character debates. Case debates; do you like such and such a case? Etc. God knows there's enough in P/E alone for a million shows.

Any crit on the format would be SO appreciated~ I have basically zilch experience in this! I will at some point be holding some kind of audition or... something. For DJs. Both here and elsewhere. So anyone who's interested, keep your eyes peeled! *Is still in two minds as to whether she herself would actually be any good XD*

More Caffeine Please :D

I'd totally audition to help out. <3
And you're welcome to use anything from Crack for All or Trials & Violations~~ Phoenix's "Hips Don't Lie" would make great filler music, eheh...

Thanks, Rina-chan! And omg it so totally would. Or some random funny voiceclips remixed together or something; I have someone willing to work on jingles and stuff so I can always ask them =D

As for auditions... I was thinking of asking people to simply state a list of recent news and then either a) talk about it themselves or b) get together with someone else interested in auditioning and discuss it. The latter would be good to find people who have chemistry... but something like that, anyway. Unscripted, because it's always really bad if it's fully scripted out!

Wat?

I have a fair amount of experience in podcasting since I organized and ran one for about a year and a half. I'd love to help out/host/organize/whatever. (I mean, I'd love to actually be on the show the most, but I can edit audio and correct mistakes as well.)

I have a fairly good "radio" voice (at least that's what people tell me).
ImageImage

Faith is for the transient people.

I'll help in any way I can! :D I'll even speak in it if you would allow me~
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

Edited post about auditions~! <3
Re: Phoenix Wright Podcast [Audition info now up!]Topic%20Title

ಠ_ಠ EYES

I'm great at babbling. =D Awesome.

Babbling is awesome =D SO THAT MAKES YOU MORE PERFECT THAN VON KARMA >D

...We could host the Spice Gavins' advert or something...

Narumitsu > All

Count me in! I'm already in my own podcast, but I can help with other stuff.

I will DEFINITELY download it onto my iPod. As soon as the thing works again. :pizza:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd love to audition, if I can find a partner.
-The PW Musical!- In love with, and CR married to, Winged Cloud! <3

If I know what I'm talking about, beleive me, i'm good on radio. >w< So if you'd let me speak, I'd be up for it. :3 I've had experience on a Sonic Podcast radio too. I tend to go on that most weeks.~

Also, I'll help out with whatever needed.~
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix