Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 14[ 545 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Court Records THE GAME! (In Linea Bataille) New updates!!!Topic%20Title

The defender of Justice!

(Court Records: In Linea Bataille)

The idea spawned as a simple idea and became a full game concept. This is Court Records: In Linea Bataille! A game based off the forum. The story is that the forum got so popular it was strong enough to become a MMO. You play as the character named Rein. A new player to the game. Upon his first day he witnesses a attack on the game by the player named "Gears" And sets out to uncover the truth behind the attack and learns that it was more then it seemed!

The game is simular to .hack, you play in a MMO set world as you play the game, do quests, chat with other players, some join your party, leave, and such. You will face many challenges like Player killers, tough eneimies, arena matches, and viruses withen the game. It is the job of Rein and his party memeber friends to discover the truth behind everything!

Here is the demo to the game.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YW6HKGAU

The demo is here, after long awaiting its finally done. There are a few little grammar and periods and stuff here and there but its fine, it'll be changed in the final version. Also there are a few little face problems here and there but once again not bad at all. The demo is roughly 30-45 min long, so I hope you enjoy. It took a long time to make and I hope it meets peoples hopes, the full version will be so much better and I promise that! Write any comments and negatives if you want but please leave me a feedback. I need to know if people like it or not.

Now remember, no custom sprites were used and there will be for almost everybody on the final version.

Instruction booklet in a since

controls
the arrows are to move,
z key= accept, confirm
x key= cancel, and menu button

there's a part when you get a email and it says press the shift button, actually hold the button for about 2 sec and itll be fine.

there are many other things to know,

Explore the town fully, and talk to everyone, you might actually see your user name! or get good info!
Go into every building, you may find something good.
Use potions early in the game. You'll need it
Level up
save often
and most importantly

Have fun!

The final game is to be finished soon!

*UPDATE 3-15-2009

The game has been delayed a bit but with good reasons. The games graphics have been updated and all the locations in the game have been re worked and edited to make a better looking experience. Several character sprites have been changed as well. The battle sprites have been lowered in quality but to make up for it, they represent the actual sprites better, and the other graphics of the game have been greatly increased. Due to all the changes in the game I'm going to construct a revamped demo of the original to show off all the new features. It wont be a simple revamp either, it will feature brand new content originally not in the old demo. It will take roughly 2-3 weeks to fully construct it to the caliber we want it to be.

Also coming soon will be screen shots of the game and official character art as well. The game is finally jump starting to the caliber everyone has been wanting. Check back often for me details.
<3 Happily CR married to Comfortably Numb =D
Image Image Image

Last edited by winged cloud on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
Re: Court Records THE GAME!Topic%20Title

I may or may not be here.

You can use Don as a character! I need to make more sprites anyway! XD
ImageImage

CRUUUUUUSHHHHH

That would be totally awesome! There could be, like, different zones for different areas in the forum!

I'd love to know what the story would be like.

Oh, I know! You know the Gant thread? What if, like, Gant went crazy when he saw it and started a plan to mass raep everyone in the forums and you, the player, has to stop it! O:

Radical.
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!

Male that RPs as a Lesbian

:grey: YOU MUST PAY FOR MAKING ME LOSE!
...yeah.
ImageMy sig was made by the super Awesome Topaz Fey.

Sounds like a pretty sweet idea, though it sounds more like MMO material to me.

I'll gladly help you any way I can, but I think we should put a cap on the number of members we allow into the game, as we probably don't want this game to to take up half our hard drive space. :payne:

@Cracka-Lackin': ...No. :damon:
ImageImage

CRUUUUUUSHHHHH

I think it could make a good RPG. Have you ever played that Newgrounds thing Zelda:Lampshade? Yes, it was small, but it did still manage to capture a few Newgrounds members and what not.

But yeah, there needs to be a cap on which members can and can't be in it. Maybe based on how active they are or something?

And damnit, why can't Gant be a major plot point? D:

Because it would be impossible to win. :gant:
ImageImage

CRUUUUUUSHHHHH

Oh yeah.

Right.

Maybe something not so impossible, then.

Well, the thing we gotta figure out first is the reason we're physically interacting with each other.

Maybe someone's trying to "eliminate" the active CR users one-by-one, and your goal is to find each member of the forum and rescue them before it's too late.

No, scratch that. Terrible premise. I'll think about it tomorrow when I'm not half-asleep...

:holdit:
What do you know, an idea just hit me! Maybe we never actually meet up in one place. Maybe there's a widespread epidemic that requires us to do our what we can on our end of the word to neutralize the threat, but we must colaborate with each other and communicate strategies to succeed, and the only method of communication is--you guessed it--message boards and IRCs.

That would make for a pretty unique game. Elements of RPG, RTS, and FPS all in one package. But seeing as we're all somewhat novices when it comes to creating games, making that a reality may be quite a challenge.
ImageImage

I may or may not be here.

Or there's always,
"Jack in! Donald! Execute!" *shot*
ImageImage

The defender of Justice!

Also it could be where there isnt any other countries so there wouldnt be any lost in traslation. and as the chacter advances meets up with other CR members. Just a thought. oh and Gant could be in it. probably a secret boss at most, idk.
Image Image Image

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

No items
Kenji only
Wright & Co. Law Offices

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Tinker wrote:
No items
Kenji only
Wright & Co. Law Offices

That premise > all.
fuck

Good idea croik can be an evil master mind who nobody supected (ok a sh*t idea but still we can't leave the admins out.)
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Croik used potato!
Croik's charm raised by 5!

stirring

Tinker wrote:
Croik used potato!
Croik's charm raised by 5!

Croik's breath would smell like potato though. :(
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy

What a Day. . .

I would like to help out with all I can, I could do some quick character art if needed, or some background art.

The lost Von Karma

I wonder how long it would take to make............ :udgy:
Another incredible sig done by Elriel!!!
My Death Note role play has apparently been abandoned.

What a Day. . .

A good month or 2 I'm thinking if every stuck to it.

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Yeah, these things can take long to make (I've seen another forum of mine do this, and it took a while. But I was in it XDD)

Oh, I would love to participate in this. Either as a character, or maybe to help with the plot. I'm not sure, but I think it would be a cool thing to do ;)
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

Agents are GO!

Sounds cool needs some beat you can use agent chieftain I like the idea of Gant :damon: and eliminating people we should start soon though.

What a Day. . .

Agreed, but who's in charge? We need some leadership!!

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Yes, leadership!

And we could make an official thread. I'm not sure where it would fit (BBC? RP? Here?)

And we need some way to exchange ideas and get some deadlines going!
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

What is my liiiife?!?

It's certainly an interesting idea, although it'd need a lot of work. But if we can create a AA musical, then I'm sure we can make a CR game.

Hopefully as a staff member I'll get to have some sort of awesome role in it. XD Also, since this isn't an AA thing, I think it'd be fine for you to keep the topic here. :)

Edit: Also, I IMPLORE you not to rush it. Take as long as you need to make it as awesome and is epic as possible. Just remember to give us fairly regular updates. Also, if you want a writer, I'm available when I'm not working on the Musical script.

The defender of Justice!

Well i can take leadership in this project since i thought it up, and co leaders can be handy as well. But my main focus right now reguarding this idea is a concept/ and true story. Plot, events and everything, If you want you can pm me your ideas if you want and we can all suggest ideas. Its still out in the air as of now but who knows, we might actually make something good here. Oh and admins can be in the game , rather there allies, villians, just a cameo , whatever. I dont want to exclude anyone who wants to be in this game or project.
Image Image Image

What a Day. . .

The idea of having forum members in the game is great, but having the forum as a location I can't wrap my head around atm. Referencing a place one of the forums section is ok I think. As for a idea on what's going on, I have no clue, going to give it some thought tonight while I draw.

The defender of Justice!

Actually the main place the game would take place would not be the forum. It would be just some world I design ( or any one else designs) I was thinking of maybe have a phoenix wright midi in some parts but i dunno. Well see on that.
Image Image Image

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

This> ALL. I could help with the plot and script and stuff. Just lemme find some plotbunnies...
-The PW Musical!- In love with, and CR married to, Winged Cloud! <3

Master of sharp things!

It's a plausible idea, but it needs several things in order to work. Coordination, cooperation, and a well thought out idea ahead of time. Plan everything in advanced; characters, story, location, etc, and don't start adding new shit all the way through or it'll just keep taking forever.

The defender of Justice!

Yeah i plan on having everything decided before making the actual game. Some test ideas before hand but thats it till its finallized. I think will do the game on Rpg maker 2003. Its easily to work with and you see your charcters in battle without extra scripting.
Image Image Image

What a Day. . .

Ah, RPG Maker, I love that program. Sooo much crap to get it downloaded but so worth it at the time. I used a way older version but I still love it.

So what's the first order of business?

The defender of Justice!

charcters to be in it, and some what of a actual plot/story, but mainly the story. Story is key right now.
Image Image Image

I'll gladly be a co-leader. I'm somewhat familiar with the game development process, and I'm pretty free on time at the moment. :phoenix:

Our first step is to create a game design document, which is basically our bible for the game. The story, game mechanics, characters, features, etc. all go into this document. That should be done before we even touch the game engine itself.
ImageImage

What a Day. . .

We should get in a IM conference or something so we can talk about this. Posting over the forums is ok, but real time talking is better.

The defender of Justice!

Yeah but what do we do when we get a lot of diffrent ideas, and people wanting there charcter to have a certain role in the game? We are at the planning stage so almost everything we do can be changed. First things should be the story . then we worry about the other stuff later, We just think of the plot and after we do so, we add in the charcters and there roles to be played. So when we write the story we should try to have most of it be charcterless, like for example * Main party go to (insert name of place here) and there they have to go through a dungeon to get to the next town where they must meet upp with a certain person to advance the story* kinda stuff. then when we finish or get near done with the story, and planning we can add charcters. If thats how it should be that is.

And agreed with Rufus, but Im off and on so it wouldnt really work today and besides everybody has diffrent schedules so it might be hard to get a schdule.
Image Image Image

What a Day. . .

Well, I'll be ready to talk about it after 4pm Eastern.

stirring

RufusLLS wrote:
The idea of having forum members in the game is great, but having the forum as a location I can't wrap my head around atm.

If they mean using the forum as an actual, 3D place, then you just make it like a city, but more cybernetic.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy

Do you see the black one...or the white?

If you need like a common enemy of some sort, how about spammers?
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

I'd love to be in this, but College is raping me up the ass.

Maybe I could be an NPC, someone that sells weapons to the heroes, mainly firearms.

WHADDYA BUYIN'?
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

It's Godot backwards.

Ah. I could help in story. I'm at the very least a decent writer. And I lurve RPGs.
It appears I have started a roleplay called A World of Super Humans. You should join it.
Page 1 of 14 [ 545 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games