Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 4 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

I just had one where I had to babysit Pearl. She ended up eating raw sugar and she learned to say "fuck". Then Wright and Maya came and found Pearl in such a poor state, and then Wright turned into a Phoenix. Yes, a Phoenix, as in a deity of fire. Then Maya ate my house to get revenge on me. Then I made out with Maya for some reason, and then Edgeworth ran in and said "YOU CHEATER! YOU MAKE ME EMO!" and cut himself. Then I seemed to wake up, next to Gant. I ran away and then fell off of a balcony. Then I actually woke up in real life.
Image Image Lovely Rita

I may or may not be here.

GamerErman2001 wrote:
I just had one where I had to babysit Pearl. She ended up eating raw sugar and she learned to say "fuck". Then Wright and Maya came and found Pearl in such a poor state, and then Wright turned into a Phoenix. Yes, a Phoenix, as in a deity of fire. Then Maya ate my house to get revenge on me. Then I made out with Maya for some reason, and then Edgeworth ran in and said "YOU CHEATER! YOU MAKE ME EMO!" and cut himself. Then I seemed to wake up, next to Gant. I ran away and then fell off of a balcony. Then I actually woke up in real life.

The end... priceless!
ImageImage

Let's ROCK this bizzitch...with love!

I had a dream the other day where there was a topic here that talked about the Phoenix Wright characters being in an episode of CSI. As I was reading it, I thought, "Hey, that would be a really cool idea..."

A few days later (in the dream), I was watching a CSI where Ron, Dessie, and Phoenix were in it! (All I remember of the episode itself is Ron shouting something in French to Dessie.) I was freaking out, like, "omg oh wow i have seen god", so I went to my friend's house to tell her. My other friend was staying over, but neither of them understood what I was talking about. XD It was weird but cool.
Icon by kakita_akari on Livejournal!

Perpetually Distracted

I remember a dream when I was playing the second case of JFA. I was really slow in falling asleep, but I was thinking about the case and Who Dunnit and How, and it took off from there. Got really, really complicated and involved a lot of different people from Kurain, that's all I remember. And I was kind of disappointed when I actually finished the case...

I also seem to remember one where I was a defense attorney and acting all confident but I really had no idea what I was doing... Oh, that's right - all the investigateable scenes were on these little rocky islands, and I had to wade and paddle between them while someone on a walkie-talkie gave me instructions. Sometimes he threated me, said I was a failure... It was weird. I think there were pirates somewhere too - I distinctly remember a cannon and little one-man submersibles. I love having freaky dreams.
ImageImage<- Please click!

...Note to self: think up a witty sig.

Spoiler: Some weird crap.
In my dream I was adopted by Manfred, and he took care of my the same way he did Franciska and Miles, but when I turned 18 I became a detective, so Manfred disowned me. Gant wanted to be my mentor but I requested Gumshoe show me the ropes. Gumshoe always tried to keep me away from Gant because he kept staring at me. One day I accidentally saw Gant making out with Manfred. When I tried to get out They told me that I was they're love child.

I don't know what it means either. v( '.' )v

Ready to RAWK!?

I just had a PW-Related dream, actually...

I was reading my Super Smash Bros. Brawl Player's Guide, and one of the playable characters was Young Edgeworth.

His name was different though, but it was DEFINITELY Young Edgeworth who was the character.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.

見たのか・・・!

Phoenix, Edgeworth and Ron turned into Ouendan. And stole the Cheer Girls' pompoms. And went off and saved the world from a giant meteor.

This is why I need to stop playing Ouendan right before I sleep.

I had a short dream the other night that I was playing AJ. The judge had been given a sprite update...his robe thing had been made into a solid block of gray with no shading, and...he had a Gant tie.
Needless to say, when I woke up, it was like "*phew* just a dream..." xD;;

Convert to Minamimotoism!

The only PW related dream I made was one in which I was playing Justice for All, with my mother telling me: "object now! don't present this! don't present that! " Then I got tired of her shouting and I woke up...

There's an ocelot in my attic

I've had three in the past couple months, after never having any for all the time I've been playing the games.

In the first one, I was going to see a short play festival at some grand opera house. The first play they showed was a dramatization of the part in 3-3 where
Spoiler:
Tigre poisons Glen Elg. Interesting choice for a play...

Then I had one where I was on a boat with a bunch of PW characters, I can't remember exactly which ones... I was trying to show them the different constellations, but every time I tried to look into the sky, it got so bright that I couldn't see. Then we found out the Pearl got kidnapped and taken to Canada. We were trying to figure out how to find her, and the kidnapper sent a box full of stolen electronics, I guess as a bribe or something. I was disappointed that they were stolen (moreso than that they were from a kidnapper) because I really wanted the TV ;_;.

Just a couple nights ago, I dreamed that I was playing PW, except the gameplay was like EBA. Then I learned that my copy of the game was a more recent translation, and they had decided to put in a new scene at the beginning foreshadowing GS4. It was a cutscene taking place in the courtroom, and there was a part where you could see the four mafia guys from 1-3 in the background. It turned out they were the main bad guys in GS4... and one of them was actually a girl.

Yeah... my subconscious is odd. At least I've gone over a week without having another zombie dream...

Wheeeeeeee~

I had a dream where Gant gave me a rubik's cube, exept it had 25 little squares on each side instead of 9.

I think I dropped it in a volcano.

My dreams never make sense...
Hehehe...
MUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*choke*

This does fit me...

I had one where there was a speech function in the game
I made Godots visor, Jealous?

Sho is so awesome, he objects.

I had one this night!
I was with Ema, we were making some kind of case. I had to investigate something about.... Ice cream?
We investigated through the whole town, after we got kicked out of some places by the guards, we stopped by to have something to eat. Then, me and Ema got the misterious white ice cream with shiny flocks! It looked so tasty... T-T Ema had gotten all dirty with her ice cream, she looked so cute! XD

Then....

I woke up D:
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.

I had one last night, and all I can remember is Maggy yelling "THE WEENIES ARE OVER NINE THOUSAND!"
Damn, I need to stop paying so much attention to memes.
Image Image Lovely Rita

Narumitsu > All

I once had a dream that Richard turned into Ini....

CRUUUUUUSHHHHH

Hey guys. Another crazy dream from me.

So I was at school, chillin' in the librabry with mah home boys. When all of a sudden this giant scorpian/dragon fly comes out of no where, right? Well. My and my friends try to kill it using Uno cards. We got pretty close, but then it flew off and healed itself.

So then I decided to go after it. I found a gun lying on the ground so I grabbed it and kept walking. Then I saw Acro trying to sign into MSN with four different accounts. And I had to shoot his display pictures before he could log in, otherwise the computer would shoot me. I didn't get the last one, so I ran away with the bullet chasing me in slow motion.

It was then I found Ron. He proceded to teach me how to fly. Then I used my rad skillz to kill the scorpian/dragon fly and everyone was happy.

The end.
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!

The Maya Fey of iPods.

KSO.

You guys have apparently had way too much influence on me, because a few nights ago I had a dream that was PW-related and I was posting it on this thread as it happened. Oh yeah, I can dream and type alll that the same time, baby.
ANYWAY...I was in the Wright and Co. Law Offices room with Phoenix, Maya, Mia, and Edgeworth. I was there to tell the four that me and Edgeworth were sleeping toether and I was pregnant. o_O Miles and maya had this weird "What the hell?" look on their faces ( I think Maya was thinking 'Woah, Edgeworth that a PERSONAL life?' and Edgeworth was thinking 'Wha--?!') And Phoenix and Mia were all happy for me. <3
But then, the dream did a super fast-foward to when the baby was born and...he looked exactly like Phoenix. o_o Mia, Edgeworth, and Maya all looked over at Phoenix, and he goes "Oh. Well, um...shit."

Then the dream ended. xD I remember that the dream made this huge deal on the fact that the Mimnime!Phoenix had perfectly straight eyebrows instead of the sqiggle in babydaddy!Phoenix's.
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.

Let's Brawl: 4940-5319-8013

I never really had an actual dream about the game.
But, this one time, I had a crazy dream and von Karma was in it and he was my friend's evil step-mom's assistant. Kind of like a secretary.
He sure was a prude. >:(
Image Edgey wants to be a Poke'mon master!

Argh, I had one where Pearl channeled Gant. Then Gant went swimming and left. No rape. Then I took Pearl and Maya to a theme park, and I barfed after riding a Steel Samurai roller coaster. Then Trucy popped up and pulled a tiger out of her hat and Regina captured it. Then Furio said "WHATCHU DOIN' TO MY BROTHA?"
Then Edgey popped out of nowhere and said "I LIKE WAFFLES! DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?!"
Then Furio responded "YES I LIKE WAFFLES!"
Then Ema invented a cure for cancer, but then Gant was channeled by Maya. Gant raeped himself because Maya wasn't available. Then we went to a Target that was ran by characters from Scrubs, then the Governator(Arnold Schwarzenegger) was declared president and said he just sent a nuclear bomb to China. Then Chinese people overthrew that Target store and I woke up.

No, I'm not on drugs, and I don't drink alcohol.
Image Image Lovely Rita

HOLD IT!

This is the Funniest Topic EVER!!!

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT

Location: cake for you. tea for you. cake for you. tea for you.

I have dreams with Phoenix Wright characters in them on a regular basis, but I can never remember what happens in them. They're usually extras in crowds or something of the sort - just the other night I had a dream where Ron and Desiree walked by, but the dream-me didn't react to them, unfortunately. :sadshoe: Last night I had a sequel-dream where I was on a pirate ship in this vast dark blue ocean, but there were slides and stuff all over the place, and Phoenix and Edgeworth rode down one of them while we passed. WHEEEE.

... They were in their suits, though, and they dissapeared before they hit the water. I guess my dream logic didn't want them to get wet.

I do remember a bit more about I dream I had with Maggey and Gumshoe in it, however. I can't for the life of me remember when I had it, but it feels recent enough. They were in the background, and the dream itself was focused on a conversation two people were having in the foreground, but I can't remember any details about them. It was like I was supposed to be listening to them talk, but instead I was watching what was going on behind them. Maggey and Gumshoe were standing next to something (I think it was a garbage can at first but it turned into some sort of grill later on) that suddenly burst into flames and scared the crap out of them. They tried to beat the flames out with Gumshoe's coat but it didn't work so they just ended up kicking it and running away.

... :gant:

I appreciate feedback! Thanks to everyone for supporting my work!

Agent J wrote:
This is the Funniest Topic EVER!!!

Yeah, that's so true...
Image Image Lovely Rita

Inconceivable!

I get a lot of PW characters in my dreams..
I don't usually remember the dreams I have but when I do they're.. .. uh, memorable.

I was being chased by a mob of like... scary Gant-Manfred hybrids. they had Gant's body and a cravat and Manfred's head.

.. I think that might be more of a nightmare, though.

of coarse! I the have most epic, most awesomely-vivid dreams. To bad none of the characters were actually there.

I did have one where I was two people at once. Defendant and prosecutor. You would be amazed how difficult it can be to break your own psych-locks.

The only weird thing is instead of 'locks, I had this flower in my hair ( that damned flower is in EVERYONE of my dreams in one form or another and I dont even know what KIND of flower it is. How lame is THAT?) Each time the prosecutor me figured something out one of the petals fell off and floated down onto the desk.
Once they were all scattered on the desk I got 'unlock successful"
Ill never forget my defendants 'shocked' expression. Her hair fell out of the ponytail ( cuz it was held up by the flower obviously) and she looked REALLY pissed off crushing the flower petals in her hand.

I intend to draw all those poses from that dream eventually. They were pretty awesome. :godot:

I'm -sure- I had an awesome dream last night, or while I was half-asleep in the morning actually (I know it at least contained Apollo and Klavier =P) but I totally forgot to write it down and just jumped out of bed when it was done, which led to me completely forgetting it. >_<; I'm really gonna try and have an awesome dream tonight because I haven't for a while and I used to be able to, when I was interested in this sorta stuff a while ago.

Like, what?

About a week ago I had a dream. I swear it was PW related because I actually remembered what it was when I woke up, but I forgot afterwards. Next time I ought to make a note of these things...

Mmm, bacon.

...Dangit, I should've posted my dream right after I got up. Well, it was kinda divided into two parts because I woke up after the first part and went back to sleep... all I remember is I was playing 4-1, but it obviously wasn't the real 4-1 because it involved a photo of a stick man laying on an airplane wing or something stupid like that, and I had to point out the contradiction in the photo, and also I was playing as Phoenix (still in lawyer form)... and then someone did something, but I don't remember who or what, and then Stickler did something weird, but I don't remember what...

Weeeeeee!!!!!

Interestingly, I had one last related dream that had all the cast there.

It was another unsolved murder case which I was looking into. Ironically, the victims in this case were replaced with all the women victims of every single one of the cases in Phoenix Wright. Originally, the case had 3 women but in my dream, it was 4. In the order of disappearance, Cindy Stone was the first, with Celeste Inpax then finally Mia being the last victim. All the women had originally attended a local nightclub known as the Continental. After so, we found Mia still alive so her testimony was a big help. A search for the killer/kidnapper was done and eventually Gant was the one that fitted the bill. In the interrogation, he got angry and took out one of the officer and proceeded to try and raep me.

But it was this time that I woke up...

:)

It feels almost embarrasing to post my dream after your awesome stories. Especially The 5th:s flower story was hilarious. But anyway I had a dream my AJ came from Play-Asia and I was so happy playing it. Then I came here to brag about it and make all you jealous. :will:

Godot's uncle wrote:
It feels almost embarrasing to post my dream after your awesome stories. Especially The 5th:s flower story was hilarious. But anyway I had a dream my AJ came from Play-Asia and I was so happy playing it. Then I came here to brag about it and make all you jealous. :will:

I'm jealous of your dream!
Image Image Lovely Rita

Convert to Minamimotoism!

Last night I had a dream... it was pure craziness...
I was at school and, I don't know why, we were making a trial and the defendant was our physics professor. I was the prosecution and one of my classmates was the defense. The judge was my school's headmistress and she had a fake beard on her face...
We started argueing on the fact that the professor was guilty or not and suddently we heard someone shouting: Hold it!
From the classroom door entered Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth. Phoenix gave his attoreny badge to my classmate and Edgeworth gave me his frilly cravat... then they said "now you are adequately ready for this trial" and sat on two desks, looking at us.
With Edgeworth's cravat around my neck I felt invincible and I clearly remember that I won the trial and the professor was declared guilty. Then I remember a chinese dragon flying all around the classroom, throwing pieces of coloured paper at us... (this last thing was the weirdest...)

Air Conditioner: Bringer of Death

Nitocris wrote:
Just a couple nights ago, I dreamed that I was playing PW, except the gameplay was like EBA. Then I learned that my copy of the game was a more recent translation, and they had decided to put in a new scene at the beginning foreshadowing GS4. It was a cutscene taking place in the courtroom, and there was a part where you could see the four mafia guys from 1-3 in the background. It turned out they were the main bad guys in GS4... and one of them was actually a girl.

I lol'd :moe-laugh:

Anyway, I had a dream which sort of predicted the end of Apollo Justice.
Spoiler: 4-4
Weeks before the game came out, I dreamed of being on this forum and reading a board where people were saying that Kristoph was the murderer in the final case and the last piece of evidence was a note someone wrote. It wasn't exactly what happened, but it was similar to the letters in the actual case...x)

Before that game came out, I had tons of dreams of finding spoilers online, including one where I learned the identity of the murderer was 'Emily Brown', who happens to be a senior at my high school, so I went on her facebook and yelled at her xD

I also had a dream where I was driving around town with my friend (we can't drive yet) and we stopped at the bank, where they had a poster of Phoenix, Edgeworth, and Franziska all drowning in quicksand and it said something about credit card debts. xD

And one other was where, in school, we had to do reports on famous German women and I got Friska. x)

Last night I had a very long and detailed dream about absolutely nothing. ("Absolutely nothing" meaning going on Wikipedia with my friend at my cousins' house and looking up "jacketless man"...yeah I'm pretty sure there's a reason for that, but not related to PW...) Anyway, in my cousins' house, up on a window shelf thing (don't ask...) there was a slab of wood, very roughly cut and painted like Phoenix. Like, VERY roughly. =P And taped to the doorframe next to it (and us) was a picture my friend had drawn of a Ron cat. It was an orange cat with curly fur and said "Yuu-kun" on it with a little heart. xD And I was trying to get her to look at it but she wouldn't, so I made her look at the Phoenix and THEN pointed to the picture and she looked at it. Yeah...xP;

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT

Location: cake for you. tea for you. cake for you. tea for you.

The other night I had another dream, one that was mercifully brief.

Wocky was pimping out the female side of the AA, JFA, and TT cast.

Yeah, I know.

I appreciate feedback! Thanks to everyone for supporting my work!

Recently I had a dream in which Phoenix and Derek Stiles(from Trauma center) changed roles; Phoenix was supposed to operate Wocky, Maya in Angie's suit was helping him. After the operation (sadly, the details weren't shown) an other nurse told Phoenix that Wocky's father also has an operation going, and it's not looking good; Nick decided to stay quiet about this. A few minutes later, Wocky met Nick and told him, that he's really grateful and would want to take him and Maya to a restaurant. They agreed; Wocky was so happy and jolly, while Phoenix was sad and worried about Winfred. The three of them were walking out of the hospital, and I woke up. <:3

I didnt do it!

I had one last night. Various characters from Apollo Justice turned into other forms for some reason, I dont remember the details.

Mission Accomplished

I was in a state yesterday morning where i was i half awake and half asleep and i heard my parents talking and in my sleep i was objecting and presenting evidence to prove they were lying. As i was waking up i almost yelled hold it because they were talking so loud and i didn't want to hear it.

Last night, I had 5-6 really odd dreams. In one, I was playing PW, and Adrian was a nurse or something, and Larry had been to the doctor's that day. She did this really weird animation where she was standing there normally, then sort of...stretched out, then flapped her arms like a bird, then turned naked for a second (similar to a lot of NEID avs - waist up, arms crossed!) then put her hand on her hip. o_o Then she said that she had a crush on Larry, but she didn't want to be with him because he had lots of medical problems that would cost a lot of money and she didn't want to pay it. xDD; And I think in another dream, Adrian was there AGAIN for some odd reason, and she was like, Godzilla or something, and she was really angry...yeah, I don't remember much of that one.

Last edited by Kitties on Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LOL Wow! Some of these are ftw, and some are wtf. I had a dream the other night were
Phoenix had to defend me, he losed, And I yelled "Hold it!" And I turned into GS4 Phoenix. I was then defending myself, edgeworth was in the aduiance staring at the judge with this evil glare, Ron was screaming at the judge: "PLEASE DON'T PUT HIM IN JAAAAAAAIIIIILLLLL" Franny and Adrian ran into the court-room naked, the judge wouldn't stop starring at them, and Winston (The prosecutor) was GS1 style, and suddenly he started tapping his GS3 Hair. All I remember after that was that Adrian said "He's not guilty, okay Udgey" in this flirty voice, and The judge declared me not guilty, and Edgeworth slit his wrists.

In another Dream, I was at school, and this Gant head eats my beyotch teacher, I smiled and he said "raep time" and I jumped out of the window onto a Halo Warthog. I was shooting at him and Franzika was hitting him with her whip, Larry was throwing unsold Franny's Whip Lash adventure, and Furio threw cardboard lawyer badges at him.
Of course, I had the Flu and I ate a crappy old burrito, stopping to play GS3 Before bed!

brettfett wrote:
LOL Wow! Some of these are ftw, and some are wtf. I had a dream the other night were
Phoenix had to defend me, he losed, And I yelled "Hold it!" And I turned into GS4 Phoenix. I was then defending myself, edgeworth was in the aduiance staring at the judge with this evil glare, Ron was screaming at the judge: "PLEASE DON'T PUT HIM IN JAAAAAAAIIIIILLLLL" Franny and Adrian ran into the court-room naked, the judge wouldn't stop starring at them, and Winston (The prosecutor) was GS1 style, and suddenly he started tapping his GS3 Hair. All I remember after that was that Adrian said "He's not guilty, okay Udgey" in this flirty voice, and The judge declared me not guilty, and Edgeworth slit his wrists.

In another Dream, I was at school, and this Gant head eats my beyotch teacher, I smiled and he said "raep time" and I jumped out of the window onto a Halo Warthog. I was shooting at him and Franzika was hitting him with her whip, Larry was throwing unsold Franny's Whip Lash adventure, and Furio threw cardboard lawyer badges at him.
Of course, I had the Flu and I ate a crappy old burrito, stopping to play GS3 Before bed!

All I can say is.... YOU'RE CRAZY!

I had a dream last night where I was watching Yellow Submarine and it starred Phoenix Wright characters. What's odd is I've never even seen that movie, just a few things from YouTube.
Image Image Lovely Rita
Page 4 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby