The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
-
EricaP
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 636
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
- Custom Title: Look at the location
- Location: Look at the title
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
I love the reference to popular Canadian Singer Alanis Morissette in 3-5. Go across Dusky Bridge for the first time. Phoenix and Maya will talk, and Phoenix will say something like this.
(Isn't ironic, don't ya think?)
That's a reference to a song by Alanis Morissette. It goes a little something like "And isn't Ironic, doncha think? IT'S LIKE RAAAAINNNN ON YA WEDDING DAY!"
(Isn't ironic, don't ya think?)
That's a reference to a song by Alanis Morissette. It goes a little something like "And isn't Ironic, doncha think? IT'S LIKE RAAAAINNNN ON YA WEDDING DAY!"
-
lalalei2001
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 943
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
- Location: At my computer
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
For some reason I really like Edgeworth's line "I believe you did see something last night, Larry. Something more incredible than lightning."
Just goes to show you how incredible it really was.
Just goes to show you how incredible it really was.
-
DefenseNeverRests
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1516
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
- Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
- Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Mia: Whether you're alive, dead, or somewhere in between, you will never defeat me.
...Epic.
...Epic.
Click sig to go to my sig thread. If you would like one, you may request. Devoted Phoenix and Maya shipper. Also a Diego and Mia shipper.My fanfic thread. Law, Lust, and Coffee currently ongoing (Miego).
-
Salutation Here
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: England
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
For some reason I consider this put-down by Tigre to be, in some way, the harshest comment ever directed at Phoenix:
That guy ain't a real defence attorney. He just picks at little details 'til he wins!
Maybe so, but he's damn good it at!
That guy ain't a real defence attorney. He just picks at little details 'til he wins!Maybe so, but he's damn good it at!
-
Seal481
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Klavier: God of Prosecution
- Location: Arizona
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
In 3-5 if you present the wrong evidence when you have to prove the crystal was dropped before the murder:
Go, go, Edgy!
Do it! Prove it!
Win! Win! Win!
Go, go, Edgy!Do it! Prove it!
Win! Win! Win!

-
Aevitas
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
- Location: somewhere in La-La Land
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Salutation Here wrote:For some reason I consider this put-down by Tigre to be, in some way, the harshest comment ever directed at Phoenix:
That guy ain't a real defence attorney. He just picks at little details 'til he wins!
Maybe so, but he's damn good it at!
When he said this I couldn't help but feel like he was pointing that comment at me xD. I always press every statement just to get all the information out of a witness and when he said that I was like ".... *looks around* huh? I don't know what you're talking about.." xD.
-
grim_tales
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2603
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
- Custom Title: OBJECTION!
- Location: St. Albans, England, UK
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Aevitas wrote:Salutation Here wrote:For some reason I consider this put-down by Tigre to be, in some way, the harshest comment ever directed at Phoenix:
That guy ain't a real defence attorney. He just picks at little details 'til he wins!
Maybe so, but he's damn good it at!
When he said this I couldn't help but feel like he was pointing that comment at me xD. I always press every statement just to get all the information out of a witness and when he said that I was like ".... *looks around* huh? I don't know what you're talking about.." xD.
That comment was hilarious and hard at the same time
I felt he was saying that to me as a player too, Godot also said something similar.Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
-
Salutation Here
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: England
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
I love that Edgeworth actually comments on the fact that since he left, all the prosecutors who've taken up his mantle have had some sort of bizarre gimmick:
The prosecution can wield a whip or drink 17 cups of coffee...
I can't remember the rest.
Given that Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice seems to continue the 'prosecutorial gimmick' idea, I'll be sorely disappointed if there isn't a line like this in the game:
There was once a famous prosecutor who would drink 17 cups of coffee per trial!
What? What a ludicrous, attention-seeking gimmick! *air guitar*
(Hypocrite)
The prosecution can wield a whip or drink 17 cups of coffee...I can't remember the rest.
Given that Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice seems to continue the 'prosecutorial gimmick' idea, I'll be sorely disappointed if there isn't a line like this in the game:
There was once a famous prosecutor who would drink 17 cups of coffee per trial!
What? What a ludicrous, attention-seeking gimmick! *air guitar*
(Hypocrite)-
Allan's Aokage
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:14 pm
- Custom Title: Four is Death
- Location: Wales. That little place next to England.
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
EricaP wrote:I love the reference to popular Canadian Singer Alanis Morissette in 3-5. Go across Dusky Bridge for the first time. Phoenix and Maya will talk, and Phoenix will say something like this.
(Isn't ironic, don't ya think?)
That's a reference to a song by Alanis Morissette. It goes a little something like "And isn't Ironic, doncha think? IT'S LIKE RAAAAINNNN ON YA WEDDING DAY!"
Right on the dot =D
-
grim_tales
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2603
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
- Custom Title: OBJECTION!
- Location: St. Albans, England, UK
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Salutation Here wrote:I love that Edgeworth actually comments on the fact that since he left, all the prosecutors who've taken up his mantle have had some sort of bizarre gimmick:
The prosecution can wield a whip or drink 17 cups of coffee...
I can't remember the rest.
Given that Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice seems to continue the 'prosecutorial gimmick' idea, I'll be sorely disappointed if there isn't a line like this in the game:
There was once a famous prosecutor who would drink 17 cups of coffee per trial!
What? What a ludicrous, attention-seeking gimmick! *air guitar*
(Hypocrite)
LOL :D That would be a funny line.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
-
Seal481
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Klavier: God of Prosecution
- Location: Arizona
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Seal481 wrote:In 3-5 if you present the wrong evidence when you have to prove the crystal was dropped before the murder:Go, go, Edgy!
Do it! Prove it!
Win! Win! Win!
His cheers, its as if I'm listening to the ominous caws of ravens!EDIT: Dammit, I meant to edit my first post... Sorry about that

-
.Be[lie]ver.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:08 pm
- Location: MA.
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
I was re-playing 3-5, and I came upon a very amusing quote. XD
Spoiler: Saving space~
-
The Brown Badger
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:57 am
- Location: The causeway to neverwhere.
- Contact:
-
lalalei2001
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 943
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
- Location: At my computer
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Larry: ....
*Five Psyche-Locks appear*
Edgeworth: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Gumshoe: W-What's wrong, sir!?
Edgeowrth: D-Does this mean I have to do it all over again!?
Larry: Why are you glaring at me like I'm next to be hit by lightning?
*Five Psyche-Locks appear*
Edgeworth: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Gumshoe: W-What's wrong, sir!?
Edgeowrth: D-Does this mean I have to do it all over again!?
Larry: Why are you glaring at me like I'm next to be hit by lightning?
-
Storm Parakaitz
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 am
- Custom Title: I wanna study YOUR beauty
- Location: Everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Seal481 wrote:In 3-5 if you present the wrong evidence when you have to prove the crystal was dropped before the murder:Go, go, Edgy!
Do it! Prove it!
Win! Win! Win!
that part scared me and gave me nightmares ;-;
My Website | My Fics | My Journal | My Art


-
lalalei2001
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 943
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
- Location: At my computer
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
.Stormchaser wrote:Seal481 wrote:In 3-5 if you present the wrong evidence when you have to prove the crystal was dropped before the murder:Go, go, Edgy!
Do it! Prove it!
Win! Win! Win!
that part scared me and gave me nightmares ;-;
...Pardon my asking, but why?

-
Storm Parakaitz
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 am
- Custom Title: I wanna study YOUR beauty
- Location: Everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
lalalei2001 wrote:.Stormchaser wrote:Seal481 wrote:In 3-5 if you present the wrong evidence when you have to prove the crystal was dropped before the murder:Go, go, Edgy!
Do it! Prove it!
Win! Win! Win!
that part scared me and gave me nightmares ;-;
...Pardon my asking, but why?
Cuz
I pictured a ghostly Larry in my head following Miles around chanting and chanting when I first read it, then I SERIOUSLY DREAMED LARRY FOLLOWING ME SAYING THAT
... I get so engrossed when I play this games it's not even funny.
My Website | My Fics | My Journal | My Art


-
serpensortia
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 722
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:53 am
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Wrestlemania wrote:Found one the the earliest, (and missed) lines in the game!The only thing “peculiar” in this courtroom… is on top of your head.
Nick! Are you going to let him get away with making fun of your hair!?
(Yes… At least until I know he can’t use his goggles to fry me or something…)
It's made if you DON'T point out the Broach when the security picture first shows up.
Spoiler: 3-5
Last edited by serpensortia on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
lalalei2001
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 943
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
- Location: At my computer
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Larry: Okay, Edgey. By tomorrow morning you're gonna call me Master Larry!
Someone must draw that.
Someone must draw that.
-
Tomoshibi Amatsu
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:43 am
- Location: Pennsylvaina
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
N-Nick! It's terrible! What the...?! You're cleaning the toilet again?! I never knew you were such a toilet freak!
Hmm... So then the real identity of this Mask DeMasque is... M-Mr. Godot! Y-you...!Heh interesting exchange
Ha...! It would seem... That I'm forced to eat crow!
I wonder what blend number crow-flavored coffee is.And another
When you were in grade school, you received the same report card every year. "Careless with the tendency to jump to conclusions." Am I wrong...?
H-H-H-How did you...?3-3
Detective Gumshoe...
...
How many weenies are in here? There's not a person on earth who could down this much meat.
You think? I love weenies, I can't get enough of their tender jucinessOh Gumshoe that sounds so wrong...
-
Lars Enaahl
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:38 am
- Location: Borginia
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
He stole it from a young couple that had been waiting at a red light.
Hmm... Car thieves... I'm not sure how I feel about car thieves.
(Is this guy sure about how he feels about ANYTHING?)Want a dose of experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase?
-
Tomoshibi Amatsu
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:43 am
- Location: Pennsylvaina
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Y-Y-You can't threaten m-me Mr. Tigre! It-It's the defense! Go ahead and tell the witness Mr. Wright!
::under the desk::
Mr. Wriiight!
Sounds to me like it must be you' old man! Youse got guts, I'll give you that!
M-M-Mr Wright! Do not leave me to handle this alone!Heh and another funny moment
V-very impressive Mr. Godot. Waiting for my absence to launch your attack.
Ha...! Found your pen at last Trite?
It was in my pocket.ah and another one
A computer virus, your honor. A virus called "MC Bomber."
A computer virus? What does one of those do?
A computer virus is a program that wrecks havoc on the insides of a computer
A computer? What does one of those do?
(I guess the beard isn't the only part of his honor that is from the stone age.)-
SaraLily
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 75
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:50 am
- Custom Title: ♥Sara L. Wright♥
- Location: Montreal
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
The best quote in my opinion :
(When presenting Iris's profile to Gumshoe)
I feel like I've seen this girl somewhere before! She wasn't from a prior case, was she?
Nope, can't be. We did a database research with her fingerprints and came with nothing.
I see....(I just can't shake this nagging feeling..)
Well, everyone knows you are quite popular with the ladies, sir...Maybe she's an old girlfriend you dumped along the way or something...?
D-DETECTIVE! Where did you heard such nonsense from?
I didn't hear it from anyone. It's just sorta I imagine you to be...sir.
(...D-Do I really inspire that kind of frothing desire from the female masses?)
Oh yes...Yes you do, Edgey!! lol
(When presenting Iris's profile to Gumshoe)
I feel like I've seen this girl somewhere before! She wasn't from a prior case, was she?
Nope, can't be. We did a database research with her fingerprints and came with nothing.
I see....(I just can't shake this nagging feeling..)
Well, everyone knows you are quite popular with the ladies, sir...Maybe she's an old girlfriend you dumped along the way or something...?
D-DETECTIVE! Where did you heard such nonsense from?
I didn't hear it from anyone. It's just sorta I imagine you to be...sir.
(...D-Do I really inspire that kind of frothing desire from the female masses?)Oh yes...Yes you do, Edgey!! lol

♥Feenie 4 ever!♥
-
Sklarvv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:32 pm
- Custom Title: One K, one R, two V's. Gawd.
- Location: Kissing Vikinator's feet for making this sig O_O
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
(during the Ron case)
Maya:"But he doesn't seem like your normal attention whore... Unlike, say, you, Nick."
I can't beleive I missed that one earlier XD
Maya:"But he doesn't seem like your normal attention whore... Unlike, say, you, Nick."
I can't beleive I missed that one earlier XD
- Phoenix_Apollo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1711
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:58 pm
- Custom Title: Bronze Samurai
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
*when you show the Oh! Cult! magazine photo to Bikini
"Well look at that! I look pretty s-to-the-exy, don't you think?"
Spoiler:
"Well look at that! I look pretty s-to-the-exy, don't you think?"
Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!
- Phoenix_Apollo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1711
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:58 pm
- Custom Title: Bronze Samurai
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Cafe o' Lay? Is that even legal... ?
Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!
-
polkadot
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:09 pm
- Custom Title: no not like that
- Location: Germany
-
SpiffyNerd
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:07 am
- Custom Title: That's one of my rules!
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
I know this thread is old, but...I just got T&T for my birthday, and it's hilarious! xD
Here are some of my favourites (very few reposts, I read through the whole thread to make sure!)
Here are some of my favourites (very few reposts, I read through the whole thread to make sure!)
Spoiler: 3.5
-
polkadot
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:09 pm
- Custom Title: no not like that
- Location: Germany
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Spoiler: 3-2...? Maybe a tiny bit spoilery.

-
Einwand
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:51 am
- Custom Title: Because "OBJECTION" was taken.
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Spoiler: Case 2, slight spoiler
... Wow, Nick. Wow... xD
-
Katana
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 606
- Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:24 pm
- Custom Title: machinimator
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Sorry if any of these have already been mentioned. I can't even remember if I've posted in this thread before.
Phoenix: Dagnabit, I'm a lawyer, not a botanist!
Maya: I once had a bad feeling that I was about to have a bad feeling. It was bad.
Judge: You will suck down the penalty Mr. Wright... and you will like it!
Mia: Photos...of the witness herself? Then who took the photos?
Melissa: Well...you see...my camera has a timer feature built into it.
Mia: So, you took photos of yourself!?
Judge: Hmm...I remember taking some photos of myself once, too!
Mia: (PLEASE! No details...!)
Judge: Mr. Wright...you don't mean to say...you knew about this 'safe' business?
Phoenix: Uh...well...yes.
Judge: Why am I the only one not in the loop here!?
Mia: Here's the definitive piece of evidence that proves it!
Judge: ...that? That's your definitive piece of evidence?
Mia: Yes!...If my thinking is correct.
Edgeworth: Well then. We have one mystery solved. The answer is simple. Ms. Fey's thinking is wrong. ...That's all there is to it.
Mia: Huh?
Judge: Ms. Fey, I've got a definitive penalty to reward you for your definitive piece of evidence.
Godot: ...You did it. Didn't you?
Ron: Yes.
Phoenix: What?
Judge: Huh?
Ron: Uh... No no no no no no no! Th-Th-Th-That's not true!
Judge: ...Hmm. For a moment there I thought we'd set the record for the shortest trial ever.
Phoenix: (I don't know if I really want this guy to like us...ever.)
Gumshoe: Oh, hey, it's you again, little girly! Actually, the name's Detective Dick Gumshoe! Now's a good time to start remembering it!
Maya: Or, if it's too long for you, you can just call him "Dick!"
Pearl: OK! It's nice to meet you, Mr. Detective Dick!
Phoenix: Exactly how strong is this poison, Detective Gumshoe?
Gumshoe: It's... Well...That stuff's lethal! Eat too much, and you're a dead man!
Maya: How much is too much?
Godot: A lethal does is 0.2 grams. That's about enough to finish anyone off.
Maya: 0.2 grams? How much is that?
Maya: Hey, look Nick! It's a super-computer! It looks like it's really smart and wise, doesn't it?
Phoenix: Computers are only as smart as the humans who use them, Maya.
Maya: That explains why we don't use the computer in our office!
Phoenix: You work there too, Maya.
Maya: ......Yeah, but I'm...
Gumshoe: <Desperately trying to change the subject> Ha...haha! Mmm! This lunch special lobster is great!
Maya: ...Then why are there tears in your eyes?
Phoenix: Dagnabit, I'm a lawyer, not a botanist!
Maya: I once had a bad feeling that I was about to have a bad feeling. It was bad.
Judge: You will suck down the penalty Mr. Wright... and you will like it!
Mia: Photos...of the witness herself? Then who took the photos?
Melissa: Well...you see...my camera has a timer feature built into it.
Mia: So, you took photos of yourself!?
Judge: Hmm...I remember taking some photos of myself once, too!
Mia: (PLEASE! No details...!)
Judge: Mr. Wright...you don't mean to say...you knew about this 'safe' business?
Phoenix: Uh...well...yes.
Judge: Why am I the only one not in the loop here!?
Mia: Here's the definitive piece of evidence that proves it!
Judge: ...that? That's your definitive piece of evidence?
Mia: Yes!...If my thinking is correct.
Edgeworth: Well then. We have one mystery solved. The answer is simple. Ms. Fey's thinking is wrong. ...That's all there is to it.
Mia: Huh?
Judge: Ms. Fey, I've got a definitive penalty to reward you for your definitive piece of evidence.
Godot: ...You did it. Didn't you?
Ron: Yes.
Phoenix: What?
Judge: Huh?
Ron: Uh... No no no no no no no! Th-Th-Th-That's not true!
Judge: ...Hmm. For a moment there I thought we'd set the record for the shortest trial ever.
Phoenix: (I don't know if I really want this guy to like us...ever.)
Gumshoe: Oh, hey, it's you again, little girly! Actually, the name's Detective Dick Gumshoe! Now's a good time to start remembering it!
Maya: Or, if it's too long for you, you can just call him "Dick!"
Pearl: OK! It's nice to meet you, Mr. Detective Dick!
Phoenix: Exactly how strong is this poison, Detective Gumshoe?
Gumshoe: It's... Well...That stuff's lethal! Eat too much, and you're a dead man!
Maya: How much is too much?
Godot: A lethal does is 0.2 grams. That's about enough to finish anyone off.
Maya: 0.2 grams? How much is that?
Maya: Hey, look Nick! It's a super-computer! It looks like it's really smart and wise, doesn't it?
Phoenix: Computers are only as smart as the humans who use them, Maya.
Maya: That explains why we don't use the computer in our office!
Phoenix: You work there too, Maya.
Maya: ......Yeah, but I'm...
Gumshoe: <Desperately trying to change the subject> Ha...haha! Mmm! This lunch special lobster is great!
Maya: ...Then why are there tears in your eyes?
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!
-
PhoenixFire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
- Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
- Location: Sailing the Great Sea
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Here's a good one:
: A spirit medium afraid of ghosts...? Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
For those who don't know, this is referencing that Alanis Morissette song, "Ironic."
: A spirit medium afraid of ghosts...? Isn't it ironic, don't you think?For those who don't know, this is referencing that Alanis Morissette song, "Ironic."

- Phoenix_Apollo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1711
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:58 pm
- Custom Title: Bronze Samurai
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
During the first cross-exaimnation of 3-4:
Listen up, Kitten. There's a big trap waiting for you in that testimony.
(Mia): A t-trap?
Walk into it carelessly, annd it'll leace more than just a flesh wound. Fun, huh?
Something else:
I don't like how they keep asking things like:
"(asks a confirming question)...yes?"
This happens more in AJ though.
Listen up, Kitten. There's a big trap waiting for you in that testimony.(Mia): A t-trap?
Walk into it carelessly, annd it'll leace more than just a flesh wound. Fun, huh?Something else:
I don't like how they keep asking things like:
"(asks a confirming question)...yes?"This happens more in AJ though.
Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!
-
Jelly
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 am
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
XDD; Wow basically all my favourite quotes have been said..
Here's my favourite one though n___n;; I kinda paraphrased because I don't remember it exactly..
: Do I really have the power to command such frothing desire from the female masses?
Here's my favourite one though n___n;; I kinda paraphrased because I don't remember it exactly..
: Do I really have the power to command such frothing desire from the female masses?-
The Turtle Guy
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:18 pm
- Custom Title: Turtley enough
- Location: Kansas
- Contact:
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
I was playing T&T case 5 again last night and Edgey's midi-chlorians line caught me off guard laughing. I'd forgotten it.XD
-
MikeMeekins
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 pm
- Custom Title: And that's all.
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Everything about hemorrhoilds
I never liked him at all, and because I write on The Internet, my opinions are important and you should all believe what I believe.
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
I'm not reading through all 17 pages, but my most favorite quote out of the ENTIRE SERIES: (This is during the first day of 3-5)
: Are...
: You...
: High! The girl in that picture is very high!
That made me
: Are...
: You...
: High! The girl in that picture is very high!That made me


Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
- Phoenix_Apollo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1711
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:58 pm
- Custom Title: Bronze Samurai
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Bad Player wrote:I'm not reading through all 17 pages, but my most favorite quote out of the ENTIRE SERIES: (This is during the first day of 3-5)
: Are...
: You...
: High! The girl in that picture is very high!
That made me
That wasn't
. It was
.
Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:Bad Player wrote:I'm not reading through all 17 pages, but my most favorite quote out of the ENTIRE SERIES: (This is during the first day of 3-5)
: Are...
: You...
: High! The girl in that picture is very high!
That made me
That wasn't. It was
.
I know, but either way it was a judge. (I was too lazy to go and get the judge's brother's smilie when the judge's is right there)

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
- Feihancassie
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:15 pm
- Custom Title: Edgeworth fangirl :3
- Location: Hiding in edgeworth's red car
Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)
hehe, this is one of my favorites:
Iris and nick, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
xD
Iris and nick, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G xD
Don't have any good signs..

Nick! Are you going to let him get away with making fun of your hair!?
(Yes… At least until I know he can’t use his goggles to fry me or something…)


(Phoenix, we have a problem...)
"Listen, Phoenix Wright...It's impertinent to call people by their full name!"