Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 4 of 128[ 5082 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 128  Next

Re: CR Mafia Dead: Hazakurain TempleTopic%20Title

Wrestlemania wrote:
Hey! Why all the silence?

BOO!

Oh... Sorry about that. :sadshoe:

And yeah, I understand it's a personal thing and that's why I won't use my magatama.

I wish you could tell us as much as you can. I want to know how you played the game this round.

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

I'm ALIVE

Kind of XD

But I don't know ANYTHING about the mafia game >:3
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

No, you're dead! >:D

Well, basically they have been more active on this round than on the others. There has been huge conversations on who is mafia and who's not. It's crazy, I tell you!

Prosecutor

EDIT:

... I just remembered that I told somebody before I died that I'd keep posting in the dead thread as Matt Engarde if I died. Sorry, sir/madam, I forgot that. Let me make some Engarde image macros to post.

THE WORLD NEEDS TWO ENGARDES.

I may or may not be here.

Am... am I in Heaven?
Wrestle: No, your in Texas!
Oh...

I died. And if anyone still looks at the main topic I requested to go that way. Why?
That's probably how I would go in real life too.
So... we talk about dead stuff here?
ImageImage

FerdieLance wrote:
EDIT:

... I just remembered that I told somebody before I died that I'd keep posting in the dead thread as Matt Engarde if I died. Sorry, sir/madam, I forgot that. Let me make some Engarde image macros to post.

THE WORLD NEEDS TWO ENGARDES.

Just like I did on the last round? Welcome to the dead thread, Ferdie. >:D

Donald Serrot wrote:
Am... am I in Heaven?
Oh...

I died. And if anyone still looks at the main topic I requested to go that way. Why?

Hello and welcome, Mr. Serrot. Please, tell us your REAL reasons, I'd love to hear them.

It's just what I said.
If the police ever came to take me away I would deny it and then go quietly.
I'm a very peaceful person by nature. I try to avoid fights if I can.
I requested to go that way because anything else wouldn't be in my nature.
ImageImage

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Donald Serrot wrote:
Am... am I in Heaven?
Oh...

Wait, then am I in Texas?

I've been only once...

Yay for southern accents conflicting with my accent (it's like a newscaster accent...)
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

1000 questions

I am going to make one post on the subject, but before I say it I want to make clear I'm not mad about what happened.

Here's what happened for the record.

I receive my role. Considering I don't usually post on forums I decided to lay low and watch. I assumed Ferdie and Donald were mafia from the start, but I didn't really make a move. When I did my investigation I voted for Donald in my PM. I've actually GMed' and been in other a mafia games before and sending a PM to vote was okay. We woulda revealed who voted for who at the end of the day phase. So I assumed he woulda done the same since no exception was started in the rules post.

But he didn't include it.

His response to me indicated "Chihiro: This guy's probably an asshole." So I was like whatever. I mean seriously, when you GM a game you gotta cover all your bases in the rules. Making up new rules as you go along makes you look... :godot:

The missle thing. I really had nothing to do with, but I do know the person outside of the forums.

So next, the voting tallies are being calcuted for Regy and Ferdie. However, the GM makes another mistake. He posts Regy's real role for the world to see and it was up for around 5 mins or so. At least enough time for me and Ferdie to see it. We both PM him about it and he tells us to pretend nothing happened. In my PM, I told him, the way we can cover for this mistake is to have me vote late in for Regy and that way everything woulda been fine. I don't know why he decided to call it a deadlock, because it wasn't fair how me and Ferdie got an unfair advantage and who knows who else saw the role? But that's beside the point.

Now we come to the supposed reason why I was killed. Earlier sometime I pm'ed him this question...

Quote:
Also, before I attempt anything is it okay if I send secret messages to the other players about my results? In that, they don't know who sent them?

Quote:
Once you've been given information you are free to disseminate it on your own, through public posting in the game thread or through private messages.

Since he'd given me the okay, I said hmm I guess to try it and see how it goes. I PMed Ferdie my investigation findings under another username yes, but I did it to him and only him and he PMs the GM about it. I get in trouble, but I did PM the GM back and told him I could make it okay by telling him it was me who wrote the PM, but I decided to delete the PM. Maybe it coulda saved me, I don't know...

I don't mind dying really. I played hard because someone grew on me... Which is why Donald was in trouble. I just wish the GM wasn't such an asshole.

Edit: My role was the cute Detective Gumshoe :sadshoe:
Best pickup line ever: "Just like my coffee I'm good till the last drop." - Godot

e × e = e²

Hey, I'm not happy about what happened either, but I'd be a much bigger asshole to the other 26 players if I didn't crack down on these potential abuses. I just want to dissuade any real abuse that might arise from the discovery of these loopholes.

I know, I know, it's not cheating, it's clever use of game mechanics. Maybe I should have just taken it for this round and made sure it doesn't happen next round.

But do you really have to call me an asshole? Honestly.

I forgot to include your role along with your death. I'll make an amend to my posts in the game thread about that.
ImageImageImageImageImage

1000 questions

It just gives the mafia an incredible opportunity due to a miscommuncation on our part. I thought my question was pretty clear. How else would I tell someone something without them knowing who's it's from? It sucks to die because of this, especially when I tried to help you. Do you remember when I tried to help you with the miscounting? Giving me and Ferdie an unfair advantage? And now you stab me in the back? I coulda kept quiet about that and never told you what I saw.

Look you know, I don't mean to take this personally, but can't see how this could turn out fair for anyone.
Best pickup line ever: "Just like my coffee I'm good till the last drop." - Godot

Ready to RAWK!?

I can't be in Texas. Too much snow here.

Don: So then... IF there's snow...

Wrestle: Indeed! Welcome to Canada!

Don: Then... THEN...!

Wrestle: *sighs* Tim Hortons half a block away, just past the gas station.

Don: FINALLY!!! *runs off*

Wrestle: ...! WATCH OUT FOR THE-

*THUD*

Wrestle: ... Ice Sheets...

Anyways, I keot my promises! Never told anyone who your, or anyone elses' identities were...

Now, to STILL decide on my Victim... Hmm.......

I've decided to kill off ONE person... who has sent me a PM during Round 3 of the Mafia game.

However, Nego's dead, Don's gone, and the last alliance member is... well... part of an alliance! :gymshoe:

So it leaves... very few. :redd:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.

I actually plan on moving to Canada if Hillary makes it to the White House.
I gotta stop looking at the main topic. I keep wanting to scream at the people there now but I can't! XD

Chihiro, I just have to ask you one thing... is that you in your av?
Bad Don! Bad! Bad! XD

Saturdays on here are sloooooooow... everyone is probably playing Brawl. :sadshoe: *sigh*
I'm trying to get good pictures to edit! XD
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

Sure you can! Make up a "Audio Will" or something... MAYBE MSOB will let is slide... If you ask real nice-like...

And bake him a cake...?

ANYWAYS...

I was playing earlier... Just beat Classic with my 20th character, gaining the Master Hand trophy.

...... yep, I STILL haven't tried Adventure Mode. XD!!!
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

I did a mix for getting characters. Sonic was the old fashioned way. (And is now my main! XD)

Naw, I'll be quiet and dead... or... :redd: I'll make a boot to the head audio will! XD
I'll tell them nuthing but BOOT TO THE HEAD! XD
Oh... I did that in a will before I died already. Boot to the head and all! XD
ImageImage

So, the party is finally getting started... Yays!

Oh by the way, Don, I somehow suspected you being part of the mafia so I didn't contact you... I don't really know why I felt like that though. :meekins:

I wish this round was over already. I can't wait to get to play again. >_< I have started to come here less often now that I'm dead in the Mafia Game... >_< >_<

Ready to RAWK!?

Hey, I kept all promises: I never lied in the Game, I never broke my promises to my alliances either.

I mean, you each learned my role on the third day, like I said! :gymshoe:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

I didn't like being a mafia as much. We were well organized, the Godmother contacted all of us first day and set up a network where every post we sent to each other got sent to everyone. It actually worked quite well! We even had one of our own forming a townie network to gather info!
It was quite the plan!
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

Really? On the first day, I was Viola, I wasn't contacted by anyone... :sadshoe:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Wrestlemania wrote:
Hey, I kept all promises: I never lied in the Game, I never broke my promises to my alliances either.

I mean, you each learned my role on the third day, like I said! :gymshoe:

So, you're saying that if I hadn't die, you wouldn't had died either? :eh?: Because that would have been the only way for you to tell me who you were (apart from the main thread)...

Wrestlemania wrote:
Really? On the first day, I was Viola, I wasn't contacted by anyone... :sadshoe:

Yeah... Same here although I was just a regular mafia thug... It would have been nice to have been contacted by the Godfather on round one, especially since I had no idea you were part of the mafia and we were even alligned! O_o

Ready to RAWK!?

Oh, I would've probably said I was a Mafia member to ye on the fourth or fifth day (We didn't even get that far, did we? :gymshoe: )

And in a sense, one thing I found ironic was that you said that you were pretending to be Matt.

Well, there's a reason my reply was that I'd help you in convincing, rather than post "NEGO IS SUSPICIOUS!!!"...

That, and we were allied. :gymshoe:

At the beginning of the next round, I'll be telling ye who my alliances are though. I never got a chance to because you were killed... extremely quickly. :gymshoe:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Wrestlemania wrote:
Oh, I would've probably said I was a Mafia member to ye on the fourth or fifth day (We didn't even get that far, did we? :gymshoe: )

On the first round? I don't really think we got that far. I remember the game was REALLY short on the first round. It was pretty ironic, because I thought Franzise was lieing to me back then. I really thought she might have been part of the mafia. :D

Quote:
And in a sense, one thing I found ironic was that you said that you were pretending to be Matt.

Well, there's a reason my reply was that I'd help you in convincing, rather than post "NEGO IS SUSPICIOUS!!!"...

That, and we were allied. :gymshoe:

Haha! Yeah, I know. I was just trying to be random and to confuse people. I guess that backfired me. :gymshoe:

Quote:
At the beginning of the next round, I'll be telling ye who my alliances are though. I never got a chance to because you were killed... extremely quickly. :gymshoe:

It all depends whether or not I'm on the next round... I'm going on a couple of holiday trips pretty soon so I'm not really sure if I'm going to be part of the next game. If it's a short one, then I think I'll have some time for it. ^_^

Ready to RAWK!?

*continues looking at his two cards, each showing a username*

Wrestle: ...

:pearl: Mr. Wrestlemania?

Wrestle: How'd you find out I was here?

:pearl: You have a "Youze-Err-Name", right? It's at the bottom of the screen.

Wrestle: You're a guest, right?

:pearl: Hidden, actually.

Wrestle: Ah.

:pearl: Hmm... *looks at cards*

Wrestle: ...?

:pearl: Who are you going to pick?

Wrestle: A difficult question... one I can't answer, even now.

:pearl: But... you have less than 24 hours!

Wrestle: *checks watch* 23 hours, 58 minutes.

:pearly: See? You have to make a decision!!!

Wrestle: ... Very true....... I think I have made my decision though.

*pulls out 4 more cards, a pencil, and a piece of paper*

:pearly: What are you doing now, Mr. Wrestlemania?

Wrestle: ... voting.

:pearly: ...?

My decision will be made.

It will be brought up in the form of a will.

And it will be made... at the Eleventh Hour.

"Dramatique... Indeed." :hairflip:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

e × e = e²

Yeah, the Godmother has been complaining to me as well. This was the best-organized Mafia I had seen, and it was undone by rotten and one-sided game mechanics. I was thinking that the Mafia's head start in intel and organization would give them a good lead on the Townies, who would be mired in false info. Guess it wasn't enough.

I spend far too much time adding gimmicks and fancy features to each Mafia round to make each one feel fresh and unique, that I can't be bothered to "fine tune" them - and the only way to do that, really, is to play-test each system, which isn't feasible.

That on top of some administrative difficulties I've been having this round. I didn't like what happened with you, either, Chihiro, I can't stress it enough. I've yet to clarify that the "violation" in question was partly my own doing, in not foreseeing it, and I will make it a point to make that clear before the start of the next round. If you feel like you've become a scapegoat, I apologize.

Regardless of the nature of this mistake, I cannot allow any violation of the game whatsoever. If anything, I ought to thank you for pointing out this loophole.

(I was rooting for the Mafia, personally...)

Last edited by MoronSonOfBoron on Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ready to RAWK!?

Hey, it's not your fault, mate! At least you're making a great topic, unlike... well, 92% of topics which go to the "Topic Graveyard"!

Also, you keep getting more and more players! Some may not post, true, but you're still getting more competitors, aye?
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
I was rooting for the Mafia, personally...

Wow! So was I! 8D
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

Yeah... but... you had a clearer reason to! XD!

I wonder if Maya can choose who to bring back...

But then again, you'll be just about to take a sip of TH cocoa, and then she'd bring you back.

Then we'd have to censor the topic. XD!
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Naw, I'd just put the word "BEEP" in a spoiler tag 100 times! XD
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

Or you can join me in using stars in the majority of the letters!

You can't go to the "Look at these f***ing peppers" topic though! :gymshoe:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

But beeps are more fun for me. :sadshoe:
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

Well, if they're more fun, then go Hog Wild with them, mate! :gymshoe:

I wonder if real death will be like this: Spending etermity talking about stuff that's completely random.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

... spleen...

I don't think so. It could be though, depending on where you end up.
Or just pain, lots of pain.

ImageImage

Last edited by Donald Serrot on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ready to RAWK!?

So for all Christians out there... if you go to Heaven, you talk about random stuff?
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

If we wanted to we could I guess.
There will be lots of time to do that that's for sure! XD
"We" because I'm included in that.

ImageImage

Wrestlemania wrote:
So for all Christians out there... if you go to Heaven, you talk about random stuff?

I sure hope so! I'm sure Heaven is a series of tubes with a lot of serious business, but at the same time lots of random stuff so cryptic even the Lord don't understand it.

Ready to RAWK!?

*stops typing*

There. My decision has been put on the table, and served to MSOB.

Hope they enjoy it... hee hee hee...
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

e × e = e²

I like how this thread isn't depopulated now.

Ready to RAWK!?

It was 'til ye posted, actually... XD!

At least my kill finally showed up! Sorry 'bout the wait!
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

From the main topic wrote:
Quote:
My name is Matt Engarde.
If you are reading this, it means I have been killed. I can assume most will want to know who I want to kill in return.
This will be seen... relatively soon.
Like you thought you could see the last of me! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
Miles away, a loud gunshot is heard. Upon investigation, a card with a name, and a note, is next to a face-down body.

Regy Rusty
True debators... never lose battles.

When the police turn the body over, they discover that it belongs to none other than Leo_GreaterGood, with a single bullet wound to the frontal lobe, and a claw mark over his right eye.

All I have to say bro... is "niiice". XD
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

What can I say? I can write 'em! :larry2:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Page 4 of 128 [ 5082 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 128  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River