Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 128  Next

Re: CR Mafia Dead: Hazakurain TempleTopic%20Title

e × e = e²

"Dead to me" would be the phrase.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Raw Rock Kills

Two things, Wrestle:

1) Ferdie had told me that you and him were in an alliance and that you were the Cody Hackins I was protecting.

2) My grandpa died so I couldn't get on the computer at my cousin's house. If inactivity stops, consider that, too.
chargin his legalz

--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.

Without all the PMs, the living thread seems kinda dead. Ironic :(

I may or may not be here.

The liveliest players are gone.
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

Leo_GreaterGood wrote:
Two things, Wrestle:

1) Ferdie had told me that you and him were in an alliance and that you were the Cody Hackins I was protecting.

2) My grandpa died so I couldn't get on the computer at my cousin's house. If inactivity stops, consider that, too.

I can reply to both.

Firstly, Ferdie has never contacted me before. I have only three alliances, all of which can be verified through my PMs, and the people themselves.

And secondly, I apologize for the occurance mentioned, however, without my knowledge of such events, I also am forced to remain lacking regret for my decision.

Sure, I feel depressed for my lack of awareness to this, but to be as frank as possible, I was unaware, and could do nothing about it. If you were to've explained that Ferdie stated these accusations, I would've been swayed much earlier, but I'm afraid I can't change, and thus, not regret, my previous decision.

Don: That's a bit cold, bro.

Wrestle: I feel a bit... cold lately... so I suppose that's suitable. *drinks*
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.

Prosecutor

Sorry I haven't participated much in the dead thread; personal issues have come up. I've probably missed any and all PMs sent to me, too, and I won't be active for a bit.

Man, this game has taken a turn for the interesting.

PCHOOO

:uramidn: Hee... hee... hee...

It's lovely to see one's plans work out so beautifully! The mafia traitor has been destroyed, the town has at least one more lead, and all the living roles (save Cody) are in contact with each other. It's too bad Velo only turned out to be a goon... I was hoping he was Wellington...

So... I imagine you all have a lot of questions for me. I'll be happy to answer anything and everything, aside from telling Penny's identity (though to be honest, I would have thought the Mafia would have figured that out by now...). After all, one can't be too careful, even in the dead thread.

Anyway, I have some questions and comments myself:

Everyone: Do you like my new "will"? I wrote it myself.

Wrestle: 1. Which side were you working for?
2. Did you think I was Penny when you wrote that card or was that just a fortuitous coincidence?
Oh, and I wanted to personally thank you for that. It was very well done.

Ethed: 1. Why did you kill Wrestle? I've been trying to figure out how that really helped you if you knew who he was.
2. Would you like to see that PM I sent you and then deleted back on Night 3?

Velo: No hard feelings, eh pal? I'd say we both did an excellent job double crossing each other. Are you interested in knowing how we found you out? (We never had any hard evidence. Only suspicions).

I think I'm going to enjoy being a ghost. Here's hoping my team can continue to pull through without me. They've still got at least 3 more Mafia to kill.

EDIT: Oh and Ferdie, I really must thank you again for leading me to one of my strongest allies.

Last edited by Regy Rusty on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ready to RAWK!?

They killed me, true... and my "intel" was worthless:

"Wrestlemania is not a Townie".

MSOB has a sense of humor, at least!

And I think you can figure out who I worked for. I left many hints, after all! :sassy:

I'll check your "Will" in a moment though.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

e × e = e²

Um... shit. Updated the post.

PCHOOO

OH SNAP! Deductive reasoning FTW! :inspect:

Seriously, we had NO idea who Velo really was, except that he was acting weird and was probably in the Mafia.

So now... only 2 confirmed Mafia left for them townies. 'Course there may well be more. FABULOUS!

If the PM concerns me only, I'd like to see it.

For motives... they probably concern living people still and some investigations, and I'm far too paranoid that living people read this thread after all. <_<

Jammin' like it's 2024

Well played, gentlemen. Fortunately, one of my last acts during my era as Wellington should guarantee the Mafia's success. This party isn't over, not by a long shot. :D

In case you hadn't worked it out by now, the Godmother was relatively quiet this round; the guy calling the shots for the most part was me. Hehehehehehe. Everything I knew, the Mafia knows. We already had enough information to guarantee our success - the only thing that will save the Townies now is pure luck. :D

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am not going into detail at this point because we've already had funny goings-on this round and I'm not going to let a cheater blow the game apart. I'm going to continue watching though and hope that the Mafia don't ruin my deliciously evil plans and get themselves killed. The ball's been in my court for this entire round; mine and Regy's. One thing I can say for sure this round: the special roles mean nothing; they're not the most dangerous players. n_n

Regarding you finding me out, Regy, I think I already know, but I'd still like to hear it from you. I think I was very careful indeed and fortunately by the time I let my guard down, my job was already done. Kudos to FerdieLance for his end of our awesome double-teaming the thread early on in the game. The longer he kept your attention, the less suspicious I seemed. 'Twas perfect, and we got away with it for 20 real life days. Heheh. Unfortunately, given my actions this round, I doubt I will participate in round 4 as a player - I need time to recuperate and time for people to be able to trust me in-game again. I loaded my A-Game into one shot, and I hope you all enjoyed it. Don't forget, it's not over. :D

I'm also archiving my Mafia game PMs and I hope you all will do the same. I have over 300 to process! XD
Does we even do these things anymore?

PCHOOO

Well, Velo I suppose we'll have to wait and see whose plans worked out better. :redd:

Now then, as for seeing through you I must admit that it took a while. I was unwilling to fully trust you at first, and decided to play along with you without telling you to much. You may have noticed that with (I believe) one exception I never told you anything about Townies that you didn't already know. The exception being your guess about Chihiro being Gumshoe. I couldn't help it if some of the others decided to reveal themselves to you on there own.

I must admit though, throughout Day 3, I was willing to trust you completely. It was only during Night 3 that I began to realize something was up. Edgeworth asked me about you, and I considered again whether or not to trust you. I thought I could, until I thought of a few little things that, added together pointed in the right direction:

1. You refused to vote on Day 3. This sent up alarms all over the place.

2. You hadn't really given me any information, any more than I had given you.

3. You kept counseling me not to trust Chihiro's information and surmises, even after she was proved to be Gumshoe.

4. You kept asking me for more and more information.

Finally, Edgeworth and I decided that you were probably indeed in the mafia. He decided to kill you on the next night, as he had already used up his investigation for Night 3. So, in case I were to die that night, I sent PMs to a number of other people I could trust, warning them about you so that they could move against you if Edgeworth and I died. We both survived, and with Wrestle's card post, I saw an opportunity to ensure that you'd kill me. I pretended to be Penny and continued to feed you information, some of it definitely falsified by that point. And sure enough, you fell for it, allowing Edgeworth to kill you as you killed me. Ta da!

And Ethed, here's the PM I sent you (this was during Night 3, before we had decided to just let Edgeworth kill Velo, and I was trying to get some sort of confirmation of Velo's identity):

"Hello Ethed.

Or would you prefer Dee? Ms. Vasquez perhaps? Or maybe just GODMOTHER?

I doubt you're surprised, as I expect Velo's told you all about my discovery by now. It was a clever game you had him play... and a pity I only caught on a bit too late. It's unfortunate, but perhaps something can be salvaged from this situation, as I've only told Velo about you... so far.

You see, I never FULLY trusted Velo, so I kept one thing secret, even from him. I am Penny Nichols. Until now, I thought that pretending to be an innocent townie would be my best chance of survival. Now that it looks this bad for the town however, the situation has changed.

On day 2, I was foolish. I overestimated my abilities to convince people of Ferdie's guilt. When things didn't work, I thought to sacrifice myself to help the town. But I didn't die (though whether that was through luck or through planning on your part, I don't know.) and I was then able to get Ferdie killed during the night. And then, thanks to Chihiro and the trust I'd gained, I was able to get Don killed as well. Good work, by the way, voting for him. I'm sure that fooled many people.

And now, during this night I get your identity back. Of course, I excitedly told my primary contact. It was only afterwards that I learned the truth about him. How unfortunate!

So, why am I telling you all this? Well, to be honest I've had enough of working on this side. You're clearly quite well organized and have even slipped at least one traitor in amongst the town. I want in. The town trusts me by now. I've already had two Mafians killed. They're likely to continue to follow me. Plus, I'd like to put my information gathering skills to work for you instead. After all, I AM a wildcard.

Oh, and I have one more reason why you should let me help you. Think of what I can do to the mafia if you don't. I know your identity. And I now know about our little traitor. I imagine you'd rather that information not be shown to the public, ja?

You have until 11 PM EST on Monday to respond to me. That's exactly 4 hours before the night ends. If you have not said anything by then, I will be forced to try to destroy you. So, my dear Godmother, what'll it be?

Regy Rusty"

Lies, lies, and more lies. Would it have succeeded as well as the current plan did? I doubt it...

Jammin' like it's 2024

For the record, risking my ass by duping the Townies as a double agent was entirely my idea. The Mafia was reluctant to let me do it at first, but boy did it pay off. :D

BTW: don't think I've forgotten about the itsaqua incident. I trust you aren't feeding your brother information he shouldn't know, right? ;)

Heh... good PM, Regy. I wouldn't have trusted you by one bit though!

On a more serious note, while thinking back to some of the incidents makes me REALLY sick in the stomach... I hope to be playing with some of you again next round. Cheatless, needless to say.

Ready to RAWK!?

Ethed, why WAS I killed anyways? Regy had a point when he asked, now that I recall...
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

50% chance to kill the right person. We had info on two players... unfortunately that's all I can say at this point. I should write a large essay on this round once it's over, really... but I won't. I still consider it outright ruined.

Jammin' like it's 2024

Heya ex-Godmother! How's death/the new country working out for ya? :D

More than anything else, Wrestle, we killed you because it was completely unexpected and was guaranteed to make the Townies crap their pants, which benefitted our plans. That much we can tell you because it no longer matters at this stage. :)

Prefer the new country.

Tons of old faces, though.

Would send ya a "Wish you were here" postcard, Richard, but hey.

Ready to RAWK!?

Not really... Suspicions PROBABLY arose from my affiliates... Since I told them both that I was not Mafia and all...

And I got that info you got: "Wrestlemania is not a Townie" was sent to me, so it should've ALSO been sent to your intel.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Four is Death

Bonjour, my fellow spirits.

The town shouldn't really believe everything I say, should they?

Jammin' like it's 2024

Most of this round's players are clearly n00bs to Mafia. Mind you, most of the board is, so that's to be expected. That said, they're learning quickly. Very quickly.

Round 4 should be awesome.

Four is Death

Who here actually has played online Mafia before playing it here?

Franzise and I...

Jammin' like it's 2024

This is my second Mafia game. In fact, before it was introduced to CR, I'd never heard of it before. ^^;

e × e = e²

Played the RL version once, using playing cards to assign roles. The CR Mafia series is my first time participating in an online game at all - I haven't played, only watched, and now I moderate. I'd love to participate sometime, maybe after I finish with 1-5...

Four is Death

Join mine >=D

I've played it RL, most likely the same way as Bee. But I'd played it online before then.

Jammin' like it's 2024

I was actually going to suggest letting me handle round 4 so you could participate, especially considering the sheer volume of double-crossing and backstabbing I've pulled off this round - I think participating in round 4 would be a waste of time to be honest as I'll be voted out on day one. :P

The Hurt and Heal games should serve as evidence that I can keep accurate records and keep a game in check. I also ran a WoW guild for several months so I know what it's like to keep a nightmare mix of customer service and administration afloat, and it's pretty obvious to me that you could do with a break sooner rather than later.

It's up to you, of course. ^^

I've never played it before Bee's version.Actually,never heard of it either.

PCHOOO

Asura Velotix wrote:
BTW: don't think I've forgotten about the itsaqua incident. I trust you aren't feeding your brother information he shouldn't know, right? ;)

'Course not. If the little bugger wants to help his team win he's gonna have to work for himself.

Also, I'm thinkin' of taking Round IV off as well. This game's been so intense, it's been eating into every aspect of my life. That's one reason I'm glad to be dead, really. I need a break. I guess I'll wait and see how I feel once this round's over.

And though I've played Mafia in a party setting before, I'd never known of such a thing on the internet until now.

I played quite a few times at camp using cards. I love this online version, It has a bit more strategy than in real life!
I'll probably still play next round. I didn't have much going on in this round so I don't think I would get a boot to the head right away.
ImageImage

e × e = e²

Donald Serrot wrote:
I love this online version, It has a bit more strategy than in real life!
And a lot more, how to say, mean-spiritedness!

I actually don't mind outright delaying Round IV for a while, because I have yet to work out an interesting and unique, yet balanced, set of rules. I was considering having rival mafia factions...

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
I was considering having rival mafia factions...

Do it! I'm also curious about how Velo would run things. Maybe if you don't have any plans made up for the next round it would be a good idea to see what he has planed.
And that would give you time to work out the next round.
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

Asura Velotix wrote:
Most of this round's players are clearly n00bs to Mafia. Mind you, most of the board is, so that's to be expected. That said, they're learning quickly. Very quickly.

Round 4 should be awesome.

Something tells me I learn quickly, but I ALSO make mistakes early, which cost me later. I have yet to be killed with good reasons, OR be voted out in a round, as do I have yet to lie in a round as well.

I've never even heard of a R/L Mafia Game before... Maybe I should look up rules sometime...
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

RL Mafia is the only I knew before this (although it usually boiled down to one narrator, one marked card and random lynching accompanied by intense stares, then giggles).

I think that we really should have a larger RP aspect to this and going OOC (which includes screenshots, quotes and so on. Anything outside mail (PM) and public word) should be strictly forbidden. The more cunning players are at high risk of getting voted out on the first day, and I don't want to go there.

Ready to RAWK!?

Well, MAYBE "Gossip" word, of course... you know, like "Suspicious Townies" etc...

But It wasn't that good when people were presenting proof of their claims, I have to admit...
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Jammin' like it's 2024

Two suggestions as to "how I would run things":

1) Von Karma is too much of a self-centred asshat to side with either the Townies or the Mafia, so he'd have his own faction of one(?). You can't do 1-4 without von Satan Karma.

2) [SPOILERS] <--- This one's awesome, but saying anything would defeat the purpose of its existence. Ironic, really. Trust me, it's a cool, though volatile, idea. XD

I am scheming as we speak. I'll post my ideas up in here before the sign-up thread to get feedback from people who've seen the nastier side of round 3's mechanics.

8D
More more!
Karma's gonna win, I know it! :karma:
ImageImage

Ready to RAWK!?

Manfred von Karma will force MSOB to declare him the winner.

That's just Manny for you! :gant:

Also, for the "Later" ideas, If you recall, in 4-2, the "Kitakis" have a rival mafia, ironically called the "Rivales". Maybe we should use "Rivales" a few times?
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Jammin' like it's 2024

...Oh, these plans are turning out to be superb.

If MSOB is definitely going to run round 4, then I will submit my "Point 2" document to him - so long as he's a player, knowing about it would give him a massive and unfair advantage. Either way, you guys will get the proposed roles and rules in this thread soon. I'm typing it up now; watch this space. :)

Obviously, if these rules are implemented then on principle I will not participate in round 4.

YANNI YOGI, GREGORY EDGEWORTH MYSTERIOUSLY DIE ON DAY 3

MISTY FEY MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARS

SHIT
Page 6 of 128 [ 5082 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 128  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River