The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
-
Ansem360
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:44 pm
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
YOU'RE AWESOME! Have you ever animated these sprites?
You know, this is a sig.
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
I have no animating program.
Some people from the old board did animate my Lana and Catcher sprites before though.
Now: What if Cody Hackins was a girl?

EDIT: Just realized that even with costume changes, GS4 sprites are a pain to edit.

TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
...close enough. *guitar riff*
Some people from the old board did animate my Lana and Catcher sprites before though. Now: What if Cody Hackins was a girl?
EDIT: Just realized that even with costume changes, GS4 sprites are a pain to edit.
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
...close enough. *guitar riff*
-
Demonic Defense
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:42 pm
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:Wait, what Maid!Femm!Edgey?
Very nice indeed.

-
Ela-chan
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm
- Custom Title: OH SHI-
- Location: Spain
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
i must that you are amazing! I'm in love with Blooming!! <33
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Girl Cody is ADORABLE.
And Kyouya Dante kicks ass.
And Kyouya Dante kicks ass.
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)-
AshfordPride
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 81
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:51 pm
- Custom Title: The Wrong Guy
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Is there anything more cute and disturbing as seeing characters as the opposite gender? If there is, I haven't found it.

-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Well VC's are amazing.
GO MAKE A NEW PHOENIX WRONG.
GO MAKE A NEW PHOENIX WRONG.
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)-
masaru
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 257
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
- Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
- Location: Bristol England
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
OH NO I CANT SEE THE WELLINGTON ONE
!!! O:
!!! O:
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
That is totally fucking hawt.

-
The Sandwich
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
- Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
I'm using that as my MSN avy.
fuck
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
masaru wrote:OH NO I CANT SEE THE WELLINGTON ONE
!!! O:
OH NOEZ IMGSPOT HAS FAILED ME AGAIN *seppuku* Yeah, keep refreshing and checking back. This is why I'm not so keen on using IMGSpot or Imageshack...(Me likes teh 'Bucket and Xs.to =D)
DarzieP wrote:I'm using that as my MSN avy.
*air guitar of victory*
Croik wrote:That is totally fucking hawt.
*another guitar of victory* Feel free to use any of these edits you feel fit well for showing, if you want, Croik. And then I had a fanon speculation about future Odoroki arc installments.
This is Shisu, Naibun. Aka "Hidden sheath." And from that pun and how he looks alone figure out the rest of who Mr. Shisu just may be.

Last edited by Officer V.C on Wed May 16, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Android 21 3/7
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
- Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
- Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
I could LOVE to see "Shisu Naibun" if he is who I think he is and I'm sure he is he'd better be why am I talking in run-on sentences where's my period button aaaacckkk I'm like Wendy Oldbag gasp gasp pant choke gaaaaaaaag~
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
-
masaru
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 257
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
- Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
- Location: Bristol England
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
OMG
richie as a gril he /she look's
soooo pretty
richie as a gril he /she look's
soooo pretty
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
-
Jibo
- Donor

- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
- Custom Title: ~We will become one~
- Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Awesome, simply awesome. I only got out of awe to post this.Officer V.C wrote:
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
...close enough. *guitar riff*


-
EdgeworthFanGirl
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2919
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
- Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
- Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
WOOOOOW! VERY NICE!Officer V.C wrote:
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
...close enough. *guitar riff*


Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up.

For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
Last edited by Officer V.C on Sat May 12, 2007 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Yuu-chan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1102
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
- Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
- Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
- Contact:
-
Android 21 3/7
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
- Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
- Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
The brilliance of VC continues!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
-
Crimson
- Suspect

- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:18 am
- Custom Title: Mother 1, 2 and 3 Fan
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:
I think I'm in love!

-
Ela-chan
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm
- Custom Title: OH SHI-
- Location: Spain
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up.![]()
For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
O___O sexeh!! <3 you are fantastic!! <3333
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Updated Femm!Kyouya with two additional frames to her pose, and fixed the mouth on her second frame and the earring size. Also tried to shade her right side in differently since it looked like she was cross-eyed.

-
Fanfare
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:09 am
- Custom Title: This is not spy
- Location: Fishtown, USA
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up.![]()
For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
...V.C. wins the forum. Seriously, you have the best sprites. <3
*attempts to imagine a she-Kyouya air guitar*
...
YES. EXCELLENT.
-
Kaden Rapius
- Suspect

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
- Custom Title: English Attorney
- Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:
Sweet Sprites, I love them all, I was justt wondering if you made this yourself or based it off another sprite?
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Kaden Rapius wrote:Officer V.C wrote:
Sweet Sprites, I love them all, I was justt wondering if you made this yourself or based it off another sprite?
For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
Ayup.
And basically based the costume off a few sketches I did in math class.-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer VC?
Can I marry you?
Seriously, your sprite edits are LOVE. You're the best damn spriter on the forum (and we've got some good sprite editors here, so that's saying something).
Can I marry you?
Seriously, your sprite edits are LOVE. You're the best damn spriter on the forum (and we've got some good sprite editors here, so that's saying something).
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)-
Holy Hell
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
- Custom Title: stirring
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Winkey's right. You are an amazing spriter.
Creativity and expertise finds itself under your contract.
Creativity and expertise finds itself under your contract.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Thank you all!
I've had past experiences with Sonic-spriting, so I'm got experience in this field. PW sprites are probably my hardest to do since it usually takes around one hour to do a startoff pose of the sprite. From there it's a bit more easier if you reuse bases and whatnot.
I bring a VC-reduxed sheet of our favorite spiky-haired lawyer. Nothing spectacular; just some tweaking and recoloring here and there. (Note: Only people who have played GS4 will understand this.)
EDIT: Feck, screwed up the badge position. X_x
Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this.

I've had past experiences with Sonic-spriting, so I'm got experience in this field. PW sprites are probably my hardest to do since it usually takes around one hour to do a startoff pose of the sprite. From there it's a bit more easier if you reuse bases and whatnot.I bring a VC-reduxed sheet of our favorite spiky-haired lawyer. Nothing spectacular; just some tweaking and recoloring here and there. (Note: Only people who have played GS4 will understand this.)
EDIT: Feck, screwed up the badge position. X_x
Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this.

-
E~A
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 675
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:06 am
- Custom Title: Novice bimbo
- Location: California, USA
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
E~A wrote:GS4 Maya?
Most likely yes. Most likely no too; this was just an idea that popped into my head. I see her more of the leading mystic in Kurain.

-
Kaden Rapius
- Suspect

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
- Custom Title: English Attorney
- Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:Thank you all!I've had past experiences with Sonic-spriting, so I'm got experience in this field. PW sprites are probably my hardest to do since it usually takes around one hour to do a startoff pose of the sprite. From there it's a bit more easier if you reuse bases and whatnot.
I bring a VC-reduxed sheet of our favorite spiky-haired lawyer. Nothing spectacular; just some tweaking and recoloring here and there. (Note: Only people who have played GS4 will understand this.)![]()
![]()
EDIT: Feck, screwed up the badge position. X_x
Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this.![]()
*Chokes on Cherry Coke* BAAH! WAAH! THOSE ARE JUST BRILLIANT!Sorry you caught me off guard... >>;
Yes these are absolutely brilliant, though Phoenix's face on the lower row looks like hes been beaten up

-
n0wM3
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 335
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:08 pm
- Custom Title: Escapist
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Officer V.C wrote:Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this.![]()
Oh my gosh!! She's like Maya in my "Maya's a lawyer" drawing, only older XDD
Btw, YOU.ARE.AWESOME.
Kyouya --> Dante = OMG
Female Kyouya --> 0jadh918237oasda34qgfsdfs
"Shishu, Naibun" thingy = ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the other sprites are... OMG too, y'know XDDD
-
Ela-chan
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm
- Custom Title: OH SHI-
- Location: Spain
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
wow you never cease to amaze me!!! *__* I love the new sprites, especially the Maya one!! :D oh btw...I'm in case two of GS4, so I don't understand too much what's going on with this new suit of Nick...but oh well... I love the new sheet :D
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^
-
Knolly
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:11 am
- Custom Title: SHAZAM
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
NICE...
Your newer stuff is just plain epic. Amazing job on Maya!
Your newer stuff is just plain epic. Amazing job on Maya!
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Thanks, guys! The next thing I'll show might throw some of you off-guard at first since the edit looks crappier than most of my stuff...but trust me, if you know Capcom, you'll get this.
* * *
EVERYONE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

That is all.
* * *
EVERYONE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

That is all.
-
Fanfare
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:09 am
- Custom Title: This is not spy
- Location: Fishtown, USA
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
...
...
...
...
*SQUEAL*
You win. I was waiting, PRAYING for someone to do this. XDDD ...Well, not exactly, but that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Garyuu's. THANK YOU. Crappier? Not at all! Your stuff is ALWAYS excellent.
ROCK-ON.
...
...
...
*SQUEAL*
You win. I was waiting, PRAYING for someone to do this. XDDD ...Well, not exactly, but that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Garyuu's. THANK YOU. Crappier? Not at all! Your stuff is ALWAYS excellent.
ROCK-ON.
-
Android 21 3/7
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
- Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
- Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
-
MuzicLov3r
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:23 am
- Custom Title: ^____^
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Android 21 3/7 wrote:... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?
Megaman ZX. He's from megaman ZX.
Meet Girouette.


-
Android 21 3/7
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
- Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
- Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
oooooohhh! ... :D I love Kirihito even more now!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
-
Officer V.C
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
- Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
No no, that's not it either besides character design! I mean like, Giro is almost like the mentor of the two main characters in the game (according to the 3-min promo vid which is quite spoilery), and he's like, all smiley and calm and noble outwards, like Kirihito! 

-
n0wM3
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 335
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:08 pm
- Custom Title: Escapist
- Contact:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
MuzicLov3r wrote:Android 21 3/7 wrote:... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?
Megaman ZX. He's from megaman ZX.
Meet Girouette.
oh... oh my.
Then again, cool sprite, Mr.Officer V.C!!! XDD

Yay! =D





