For sprite comics (PW-related only)
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:56 am
It's about time i make something serious about him.
Spoiler: Character BIOS (Aviv's POV)
Aviv Hazan Gender: Male
Age: 16
Occupation: Defense Attorney, High School Student.
Me! Man, i look sexy.
Arine Ami Gender: Female
Age: 18
Occupation: Rookie Attorney
She's a brilliant attorney and always looks up to me. not to mention beautiful. (Also, Thanks Lottie for her sprite! :D)
Danny Erman Gender: Male
Age: 16
Occupation: High School Student.
My good friend, Dan. We've known each other since elementary.
Harra Arial Gender: Female
Age: 15
Occupation: High School Student, Assistant to Damon Gant.
A good friend of me and Danny and witness in our first case.
Topaz Fey Gender: Female
Age: 17
Occupation: Detective
My ex. there's still some sparkle between us, though..
Medieval Turnabout (Also, thanks Topaz for the name suggestion)To see the page in full view, drag it to your tab/address bar
Spoiler: Page six: FINAL
THE FINAL PART!
Some credits:
Suihou for the AvivXArine pic (Which is adorable, btw.)
Tajiri Ami for front view Phoenix
(Also, that Pearl channeling Maya pic is by me >:D)
FANART: Pills: By Suihou
Alternate page 6 beginning pic: By Tuesday
Last edited by
Aviv on Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:57 am, edited 14 times in total.
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361 Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixFire » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 am
SO BADASS DUDE I LOVE IT :DDD
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459 Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:
Post
by PrinceDaniel07 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 am
Aviv.... I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW. As a friend, of course. NO GAY.
Lovely Rita
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361 Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixFire » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:04 am
Now, if only I had a sprite... *hint hint* ;D
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:05 am
Oh, and i'd have to unspoilertag each page, sorry, guys. its just that the spoiler tag kind ruins it >_O
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250 Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!
Post
by Sphinx » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:31 am
MOAR. 'nuf said.
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459 Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:
Post
by PrinceDaniel07 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 am
Sphinx wrote: MOAR. 'nuf said.
THIS THIS THIS
Lovely Rita
Iban
Prosecutor
Posts: 678 Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
Contact:
Post
by Iban » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 am
Awesome job
I don't suppose I'll be making an appearance anywhere in this series
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 am
You could just ask, dood >_>
Iban
Prosecutor
Posts: 678 Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
Contact:
Post
by Iban » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:43 am
Well, can I?
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:47 am
Sure ^_^ But for case two, though. :]
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:30 pm
PAGE TWO GUYS =D Also, i'm returning to the spoiler design. >_O
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459 Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:
Post
by PrinceDaniel07 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:34 pm
Pretty cool, looks like this'll really go somewhere. I like how there are so many OC's from people I know and love.
Lovely Rita
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:57 pm
Updated with fanart by Suihou <3
Lord Nathaniel
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:
Post
by Lord Nathaniel » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:36 pm
Sweet comic Avi. ^_^ More to come I assume, which would be good..... (It's hard to try to make sense at 1:30 -_-;) Anywhoo, keep up the good work. ^_^; .......... and maybe have lord nathaniel in a later case, plz? ^^;;;;;;;
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Sure ^_^
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459 Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:
Post
by PrinceDaniel07 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 pm
Wow, Iban and Daddy are going to be in case 2? Damn! This is awesome.
Lovely Rita
Mr. Thunder
Decisive Witness
Posts: 229 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 pm
Custom Title: I don't even get a hug?
Post
by Mr. Thunder » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:04 pm
Nice edits. WIN. Wait- Maya, dead? PHAAAAAAAIL!!!!
R.I.P. Michael Jackson. August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009.
R.I.P. Bruce Lee. November 27, 1940 - July 20, 1973.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:07 pm
:D I never could really stand Maya. sorry. D: *chased by hundreds of Maya fanboys*
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Posts: 716 Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.
Post
by root_beer_junkie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:12 pm
*Reading second page* This is pretty good. What the- *looks back at victim data* WTF!? OMG PLOT TWIST!
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96 Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper
Post
by Qualrath » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Hellz yeah, this is going to be great! ^^ Waiting for MOAR. And when I accidentally saw that blush sprite when I opened page 2 in the window, I thought "WTF? Someone asaulted him with a lipstick?" ^^"
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459 Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:
Post
by PrinceDaniel07 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm
Aviv wrote: :D I never could really stand Maya. sorry. D: *chased by hundreds of Maya fanboys*
I really like Maya, but I really don't care that much. It's non-canon, she's fictional, and you have to choose to kill off SOMEBODY. And it would be plain out mean to make the victim someone's OC.
Lovely Rita
SerenityBlue
Prosecutor
Posts: 847 Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:03 am
Custom Title: As a human, my axis is blurred.
Location: Central City
Contact:
Post
by SerenityBlue » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:37 pm
I sort of parody/serious comic I take it? Interesting. You've certainly got editing skills. I'll try to keep up with this.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:40 pm
Heheh, thanks. I'll put some jokes here and there, but wont get away with it. this is actually my first serious... thing... ever.
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361 Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixFire » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:42 pm
pillow
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:08 pm
Page three. ^_^
AJ the Shinigami
Desk Jockey
Posts: 121 Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:35 am
Custom Title: BITE ME, KLAVIER! EMA IS MINE!
Location: If I told you, I'd have to punch you with my Holy Arm of Death. Or Spartan Kick you.
Post
by AJ the Shinigami » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 pm
YAYZ! Don't make me tell Arine about what you did in the Trucy Sprite Edit thread....
Harra Arial
Prosecutor
Posts: 684 Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:21 am
Custom Title: Let the dream begin~
Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.
Contact:
Post
by Harra Arial » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 pm
*Snicker* Holy daylights, dear, that is wicked sweet. <3 And.... poor Harra's gonna be accused of murder next, isn't she? That blue cloth. *Snicker* Get page four up soon! <3 Those are awesome, kiddo. ^^
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:22 pm
Chapter four bitchez1
Lord Nathaniel
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:
Post
by Lord Nathaniel » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:43 pm
Wow, you're working fast, 2 more since I went to bed, nice. ^_^ And very interesting, I am intrigued, good job there Avi. ^_^
NaturallyLazy
Medium-in-training
Posts: 404 Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 am
Custom Title: Just call me Natty!!
Location: Blinking and in the sun
Post
by NaturallyLazy » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 am
I wander in to check stuff out and you've got new updates! Weeeee!!!
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Posts: 716 Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.
Post
by root_beer_junkie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:36 am
...That was a fast breakdown...
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 am
Yeah, sorry ^_^ I thought it was PW/AJ style when the witness goes "......" "NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!1ASDFGHJK,L."
Madame Sho
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1204 Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:35 pm
Custom Title: PM me, I bite ;)
Location: SF Bay Area
Post
by Madame Sho » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:46 am
Can I be in it, Vivvy? My sprite is on Ceres' page.....
Been here since 2/4/08
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250 Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!
Post
by Sphinx » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:20 am
Eh, WTH!? XD A witness saying: No wait, the murder scene wasn't the murder scene. :O What's next: Ya'know, I altered the way she looked dragged her to the cellar and threw her on the ground with a metal broadsword clunched through her head, nailed it back together and made it look like she was already that ugly? :O That'd be awesome really. =/
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 am
You'll see.
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459 Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:
Post
by PrinceDaniel07 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:10 am
YES I LOVE THIS IT'S EPIC WIN. Aviv, The Doctor, Erman, Topaz Fey, and Harra Arial. WHAT MORE WIN DO YOU NEED?!
Lovely Rita
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361 Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixFire » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:14 am
IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D: :D
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459 Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:
Post
by PrinceDaniel07 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:15 am
TheObjectionist wrote: IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D: :D
It would explode from too much win if that happened.
Lovely Rita
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169 Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:
Post
by Aviv » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:16 am
TheObjectionist wrote: IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D: :D
AHAHAHAHAH NO