Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next

Pretty Super Magical Girl Makoto And Friends!Topic%20Title

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

We needed a new community project =O

GS4 style!

(see the CR oekaki chat thread...)

So. You've got

Pretty Super Magical Girl Makoto...

Apollo Justice, spear-wielding half-naked champion of Justice, Righteousness, and SPARTAAAAAA

Minuki, his sidekick. (We need something for her)

HoboCop, gifted with the natural proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a hobo! Also with technology and stuff. And a bicycle to get himself around.

We need more superheroes.

Vs such nefarious foes as...

Daianzilla!

and

the Kiddy-Diddler!
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Pretty Super Magical Girl Makoto And Friends!Topic%20Title

e × e = e²

AN IMPORTANT NOTE TO PEOPLE BEGINNING TO READ THIS THREAD (Sep 26) wrote:
The Photobucket account used to host a number of the images in this thread was changed. A lot of these links are/will be broken and will eventually be fixed, but this thread is by no means meant to be a complete, comprehensive, or even organized guide to the Super Makoto universe. Please refer to the website if you want up-to-date information (although the site itself is also in need of an update). I'm working really hard to get all our assets in order! Really! x_x

Spoiler: SPARTAAAAAAAAA

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Superheroes: Hobocop and The Edge
Hobocop is but an ordinary man on a mission: to combat criminals and take down evil. Where the law has failed, Hobocop's bicycle and arsenal of modern weaponry bring swift justice. He is occasionally aided by the mysterious manbeast known only as the Edge, with whom he seems to have a history.
The Edge is a man by day, and a massive werewolf by night. Straddling the edge between man and beast, good and evil, he struggles to find the true meaning of justice.
Spoiler: Hobocop

Spoiler: Introducing: The EDGE

Spoiler: Gambit!Adrian and Franziska, Princess of the Universe

ImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by MoronSonOfBoron on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Okay, I guess those two should sort of be explained.

:franny: Franziska, Princess of the Universe (cue Freddie Mercury). The inheritor of the Power Perfect, which enables her to change reality around her (within limits) as she sees fit--to defy physics, time, etc. Waging a war through time and space against her father, the tyrannous Emperor Manfred. Recently, the Power Perfect has been... threatened, but by what she doesn't know, and so she's trying to find out (which is why she occasionally stops by the time/place where Super Makoto & Pals are... part of her seems a bit protective of Makoto, WHICH WE WILL DISCUSS LATER). (OR NOW)

Really, Makoto is her daughter, and has inherited part of the Power Perfect from her... which manifests itself in her drawings and how they affect the world around her. But this is a plot point that isn't revealed until much later in the storyline when they start dealing with Franziska's war anyway.

In addition to the Power Perfect, Franziska is armed with guns. Lots of guns. And martial arts. And a laser energy whip. But mostly guns.

She is also always accompanied by...

:adrian: Adrian, her faithful and loyal maidservant Who Really Needs a Superhero Name. Adrian, while not as powerful as her Lady, has the ability to make anything... explode. ANYTHING. She usually prefers throwing plate-like discs or cards, though. This is, of course, when she is INTENTIONALLY making things explode. Unfortunately, Adrian is a klutz, and has a tendency to let her powers get out of control and destroy other things. Franziska tries to keep her in control, but isn't successful all the time...

Still, though Adrian can be troublesome, Franziska is protective of her (and is revealed that Adrian is ALSO Makoto's mother. Look, Fran has the Power Perfect, she can make stuff like that happen)

then you have

:edgeworth: The Edge. A man who walks the fine Edge between human and animal. Constantly wrestling with the darker nature within... though he lets it out when he needs to, transforming into a fierce lycanthrope who only gets stronger as he gets angrier.

Also a prosecutor.

Maybe somehow related to Franziska... who knows...?

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Let me bear your children.

From both of you.

At the same time.
I wish I didn't suck at Photoshop D:

e × e = e²

Possibly the most epic event in the Super Makoto and Pals saga.

As Franziska and Adrian draw closer to end of their investigation of spacetime, a startling discovery is made about what, exactly, threatens the Power Perfect...
Spoiler: Click for synopsis. WARNING: MAY BE TOO HARDCORE AWESOME
Franziska returns from her trip through time and space to the original dimension where Super Makoto and Pals takes place. She has finally located the threat to the Power Perfect - Makoto herself.
Having used the Power Perfect to create Makoto, Franziska realizes that such a foolish and passionate act has endangered the Power Perfect, indeed the very fabric of the universe, and thus has decided to end her daughter's life. It is only at a specific time and place that she can truly annihilate Makoto from the timestreams using the Power Perfect.
As Makoto prepares to take the mortal blow from her own mother, ANOTHER Franziska appears and stops the first one. An epic battle ensues between the two Princesses of the Universe, but they are too evenly matched to come to any conclusion.
The newcomer Franziska reveals that in her hunt for the threat to the Power Perfect, she discovered that another Franziska from another timestream had targeted Makoto - this was the true threat to the Power Perfect. Franziska had been hunting herself all along. Makoto aids her "true" mother, the one from the original timestream, and annihilates the alternate being from existence.
The Power Perfect is brought into balance once again, but most importantly the bond between a mother and child remains unbroken.

It's beautiful ;_;

Queen Of The Mods

I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH
PLEASE DON'T STOP BEING AWESOME

e × e = e²

Much credit goes to:

Urby, the original creator (or at least instigator) of Super Makoto. As much as she dislikes being unofficially crowned the "mother" of Makoto, it really was her (and the inane scrawlings of Daianzilla and Hottzilla) that got it all kicked off. She continues to be a major creative force in this AU project.

Clickmon, for continuing the trend with Gant revealing his true form in a clever starter for an oekaki chain.

Funk, the reluctant creative contributor! Don't worry, you won't have to write for this one. Keep on GyakuMECH, that is your child, this will be mine (and Urby's).

KHara who stayed up one night with me to talk out stuff as I sketched concepts. It's always more fun when someone is there with you.

ButzPuff and his Lemmings. They keep me going in oekaki chat.

LySs, Yuu, Kwoiffei and other fellows who join in on the fun via tablet, mice, or words. Your participation and contributions are many and invaluable - please post here if you've got ideas!

[Watchin' you]

=O CAN OCS JOIN TOO? Cauuuse...

MAGICAL COSPLAYING DEFENSE ATTORNEY by day, who finds a PINK CELL PHONE, unbeknownst to her, it has MAGIC POWERS.... with the flick of her wrist and by pressing the center button, she becomes...

Spoiler: BISHOUJO SENSHI SAILOR KOKORO

And might I say that Apollo Justice OWNS.

He owns, yes, but we don't know what he actually DOES. >.>

[Watchin' you]

He runs around half naked. THAT'S JUSTICE IN ITSELF.

I think he should have some ACTUAL superpowers, though. >.>

[Watchin' you]

Well. Maybe the Minuku bracelet emits some sort of magical beam that can be enhanced when Minuki is around?

Well, I'm thinking that he's got a magical shield and spear. And, uh, SPARTAAAA.

Minuki has ACTUAL magic, though. >.>

Lady Luckless

Maybe Apollo Justice has the power to transform into Leonidas when situations get really bad.
Leonidas Justice: "TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!"
Mystical Hyperdrive Girl Maya: "Can we go to our usual burger joint instead?"
Leonidas Justice: "This is blasphemy..."
(No, this... is... epic! The thread, that is.)
"Show me an innocent... I'll show you a fairy tale."

nuuuuu, stoooooop

You people are crazy! :O
ImageImage

Yes.

Yes we are.

OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT

IT WAS NOT SLEEP I TELL YOU

Done went and ideavomited all over my papers. Sketches galore ohmigawd.

Ideas for Magical Minuki, stuff for Super Makoto, and perhaps a villan idea for Matt.
I'll get my thoughts organized and post, and when I get home I'll scan the stuff and post it mmkay.

By the way I <3 The Edge. Hoooooeee.
AND HOW MAKOTO IS FRAN AND ANDY'S DAUGHTER OH MY GOD YOU USED THAT can i love you, like forever now
...I'm going to have to restrain myself from making 'AND THEN ADRIAN BLEW SOMETHING UP WITH HER PULSE' jokes >>

Matt is Hair-Face. (Think Two-Face. >.>)

But really, he's just Shoe's lacky. Shoe is an evil mastermind who plots villainous schemes to distract the heroes so he can get a good nap in.

...crap, what?

And here I had this neato idea with like genetic experimentation but he ended up sounding a lot like the Edge >>

In the middle of writing my ideadump post

Science: It's cuter than ever

JGOPWRAJGWOEPR I LOVE YOU GUYS.

MAKOTO IS SO FRANZY AND ADRIAN'S DAUGHTER. DURHURHUR.

AND MSOB'S STORY MADE ME WIBBLE *.*

Anyway. I would LOVELOVELOVE to contribute but...I...don't...have any ideas ;------; I sorry. I'LL TRY TO ACTUALLY. BE CREATIVE. LATER.

lolincoherency

DELICIOUS IDEAVOMIT, YOU MUST EAT

Okay I mentioned last night that Makoto has different forms depending on which henshin smilie she draws. SCRATCH THIS. Not only did I fail to come up with significantly different forms for her, I couldn't make any costumes for them. (CLOTHING DESIGN! MY GREATEST WEAKNESS!!)
Yes, henshin smilie, but probably no, not more than one form. Unless someone can design them, go ahead desu.
However, her magical Pencil Wand (I'm kinda hesitating on calling it a 'wand') transforms instead! What will Super Makoto use today - will it be the Stylus Sword, or the Eraser Shield? Perhaps the Brush Spear! (ect ect desu no)
Her Pencil Wand also can bring drawings to life.
I have no idea what to do with the bombs, though. It's hard to tell what's actually good and what's a running joke sometimes.
Currently her costume consists with nothing more than her regular clothes and a garishly red cape. How this conceals her civilian identity is a mystery! :adrian:

Magical Minuki: Okay, soso costumewise I still have a mite of a problem (I did give her an ish-miniskirt, though, she looks cute in that!) but I found a role for boushi-kun/Mr. Hat/Monsieur Chapeau whatever
Minuki might have a lot of punch in the magic department, but she's frail. While she's prepping some big sha-bang, it's easy to get hit.
Mr. Hat is always watching out, throwing up a protective cape should some pesky projectile come shooting her way. He can also teleport them away with a grand flourish of cape swishing and probably lots of sparklies. I unno. IT'S MAGIC AND WE CAN'T USE FLOWERS, THAT'S MAX :pshhh:
If combat gets too close, Mr. Hat can clobber some guy behind her while she smacks some other punk up in front of her. You can't corner this chick! ...Did that make any sense? Slow me down if I'm going too fast I'm on a rolllll

Apparently Matt is already settled, so I'm staying silent about that. Unless you'd like to hear what I have to say and use it for someone else. Who knows. :eh?:

Couldn't find anything to contribute for The Edge as he's FREAKING KICKASS already, but in my endless mission to make things rediculous and stupidcute I drew some things for him.

Arts when I get home! :garyuu:

Novice bimbo

This is the greatest and most random thing I have ever seen. :gant:

Sure, share your idea for Matt, Urbs :D

Makoto, being the daughter of Franziska, has inherited a portion of the Power Perfect--of course, it's not as potent as the real thing, and she doesn't even know she HAS it, so it's not as strong in her hands, but I was thinking that it was a part of her powers.

We could actually combine her wand and the Power Perfect--correct me if I'm wrong, but the Power Perfect is basically bending time and space, yes? I'd say creating objects by drawing them and then making them turn real would be bending space. ...Unless I'm misinterpreting it. I must admit I'm a bit confused xD;

The Power Perfect is basically deus ex machina. >.> But yes, that's pretty much it.

Really, it's... reality hax. Completing her "Matrix" aura. She can slow down time, manipulate the area around her, rewrite laws of physics within her immediate vicinity. Of course, the more powerful the manipulation, the more it takes out of her.

I agree, it manifests itself in Makoto's artwork, helping what she draws to come alive.

Last edited by CantFaketheFunk on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Still can't think of any new ideas so I doodled Magical Makoto in paintchat with her RED CAPE AND SPARKLY TASSLEY PENCIL OF DOOM.
>>;
Although it's all quick and unfinished. But. Uh. *slinks away*

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

oOOH, you should make Apollo Justice do Buzz Lightyear Lazers from his minuku bracelet. "Reach for the sky"

WE NEED TO GIVE SOMEBODY LIGHT SABERS.

And Takita can be some sort of hero that protects Makoto and DOES KUNG FU.
Perhaps he can be some sort of childhood friend of hers, with no particular special powers but he always tries to protect her anyway cuz he loves her? Or, since she's frail and scared but POWERFUL MAGIC YAY, he can be her physical protection, something like Mr. Hat is going to be to Minuki?

Last edited by SilverZephyr on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Franziska PotU has a light whip that could be a light saber >.>

That's perfect, because all of the Darth Vader/Papa VK crossovers I've seen were making me want to make Manfred an enemy with a light saber. So the VKs could have light sabers? :o Pwn.

As said before, the VKs have the PP. Which is basically reality hax :P

Which is why Franziska is searching for the anomaly--because in order to take on her father, she needs the PP to be at full strength. And it's weak right now.

Maybe manfred has something alike but similar. >.>

...MY POWERS OF RECOLLECTION NEVER FAIL TO IMPRESS X.X

I forgot about the PP. ...Yeah. ....Um.

MATT'S GRAVY IS SECRETLY A MAGICAL VORTEX OF DOOM? D: *is trying to ignore the fact that she has no good ideas xD;*

Struck by a blunt objection

SilverZephyr wrote:
And Takita can be some sort of hero that protects Makoto and DOES KUNG FU.
Perhaps he can be some sort of childhood friend of hers, with no particular special powers but he always tries to protect her anyway cuz he loves her? Or, since she's frail and scared but POWERFUL MAGIC YAY, he can be her physical protection, something like Mr. Hat is going to be to Minuki?

Yeah! Let's have a storyline where the Evil Warlock Buttz absorbs the power of Makato (thats his power - copies the abilities of others.... along with his endering charm has given him command of the Legion of Beutiful Women With Flaming Swords), effectively cutting her access to her powers, and Takita has to help her get into his Lair of Impending Doom!

All this and more, in the next episode.... "The Smellraiser"!

e × e = e²

I don't know, we were trying to stick as much as we could to the GS4 timeline. (Fradrian are time travellers, and Phoenix appears in his hoboform - aside from that, there's Hotti who probably hasn't seen any changes, and Edgeworth, who could very feasibly still be a prosecutor, the relentless bastard).

But Butz...? He needs to stay as the comic relief. That's who he is. The plucky comic relief. Unless someone has a better idea, then I'm all ears XD

So wait, we're GS4, but still using GS1-4 villains, right?

Pics and my Matt desc soon I'm supposed to be doing homework

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Lol!!! Guys, these are fantastic ideas!!! I'm just cracking up from the sheer randomness of it all right now!!! ^_^ Wish I could come up with something good, but my head is full of emptyness right now...
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

e × e = e²

For some reason I thought Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" would make a suitable track for the intro sequence or credits roll.

Picdump

Spoiler: Makoto's special ability: Inspriation
Notice how the last panel is blank. I wanted to have a design for Super Makoto first >>

Spoiler: Makoto's weapons!

Spoiler: Magical Minuki and Mr. Hat (This is apparently a real spoiler? :/ )
Miniskirt = yay

Spoiler: The Edge...URBYIZED

We need a nice design for Minuki and Makoto, like naoplz. :cough:

I'll post my Matt pics when I post his story. I'm busy at the moment ~ :*

Urbsyurbs's pictures are magical.
And cute.
And...I would give them designs but 1. SILVER DOES NOT DO DESIGNING WELL. OR AT ALL DX and 2. Silver hasn't watched more than a couple of magical shoujo shows so she doesn't have much reference or inspiration :/
Page 1 of 26 [ 1024 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River