Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 3 of 26[ 1024 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next

Re: Pretty Super Magical Girl Makoto And Friends!Topic%20Title

e × e = e²

Oi! Thanks for covering me there. I left it out by accident :< don't hurt me
ImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by MoronSonOfBoron on Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Watchin' you]

YES. My fangirling has spawned the backstory for our dear Aiga~ and now...

Spoiler: The Moonlight Angel
Moonlight Angel, aka Kaoru Yuuka.
She's not good, yet she's not completely evil...However, as we know her, she is loyal to one Aiga Hoshiidake, aka The Eccentrist. But why exactly? What lead her to become so...loyal?

Many a year ago, Kaoru's parents were murdered...However, she has no memory of this, as she had fallen and hit her head just as the final blow was delivered to her dear mother...Left for dead, Kaoru survives on sheer will, and the desire to live on in memory of her parents' sacrifice. Though sometimes haunted by the memories, she slowly learns to move on...

Flash forward sixteen years later; at the age of twenty-two, Kaoru is still alone, fending for herself. But by this time, she has secured a job as a rookie attorney, now living in a house similar to that in her birthplace of Kyoto. While gazing at the moon one night on her balcony, a mysterious henchman of the Kiddy Fiddler appears before her! Assumed to be helpless, he prepares his attack, withdrawing a ray gun in hopes of toying with her mind, to the point of brainwashing her to become a slave. However, the plan goes horribly wrong...

With the blast absorbing the light of the moon, it hits Kaoru, who sprouts angelic wings, and a blue-caped uniform with golden crescent moon emblems! She is the Moonlight Angel! However, she is unsure of what has happened, and the new powers bestowed to her...A struggle ensues, and MA is tossed off the balcony, to certain death...

Enter a rather eccentric mad scientist, who just so happens to be in the right place at the right time..Seeking out Kiddy Fiddler through his henchmen, he reacts, and comes to the Angel's rescue. And with our Angel being a lover of shoujo manga, and eccentric men, she immediately swears loyalty to him after he defeats the Kiddy Fiddler's lackey. Over time, she begins to fall in love with her savior...

Powers:
Moon Crescent Boomerang: Using the emblem on her belt, it homes in on the enemy, and hits them up to a total of five times before attatching itself back onto her double belt.

Moonlight Aura: While not an attack, it's purely a defense mechanism, ignighted when she is threatened; An irrevescent blue aura surrounds her, and the normally small, floating wings on her back unfurl into large, angelic wings that can defend her against critical attacks; However, her wings can only hold back so much power before the feathers begin to singe.

Starlight Clap: By clapping her hands, she commands the stars in her favor, by way of talisman, or simply using their brightness as a distraction.

More will come later, if possible~

Last edited by Yuu-chan on Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demonic Defense wrote:
THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE AND SCARES ME
That's so darned scary about it? :lana: All of this is madness makes perfect sense.

Honestly, there aint nuthin' worth cringing over.

Except the Fiddler if you're "in range" and uh maybe Repast.

Banners get thumbs up, man, especially the Garyuri desu. (I'd use one but I'm thinking of making my own)

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Banners are awesome MSOB!!!! I support them all the way!!!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

e × e = e²

Updated buttons! I reuploaded the better versions of Kyouya and Kirihito and made newer ones for Frandrian.

ImageImage
ImageImage

EDIT: Now GS4 spoiler-safe!

Last edited by MoronSonOfBoron on Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Urby wrote:
Demonic Defense wrote:
THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE AND SCARES ME
That's so darned scary about it? :lana: All of this is madness makes perfect sense.

Honestly, there aint nuthin' worth cringing over.

Except the Fiddler if you're "in range" and uh maybe Repast.

Banners get thumbs up, man, especially the Garyuri desu. (I'd use one but I'm thinking of making my own)

...it was a joke about how damn random this project is.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Just as a warning, anyone who actually uses that Kirihito banner around this forum is getting SUSPENDED. That's an unsafe sprite, yo.
ImageImage

e × e = e²

Oh. Haha. Edit time. :| Remind me not to make design decisions late at night.

(OH WHAT THE CRAP THE PAINTCHAT WENT OFFLINE RIGHT WHEN I POSTED MY IDEA GEEZ)

MSOB, I was thinking, perhaps in a 3x3 Eyes fashion, that Shoe could trigger Repast's takeover/transformation with a whistle or some other object.
A button is...a little odd.

We need to elaborate on that Matt/Makoto/Takita triangle of wtf, man >>

e × e = e²

Oh, yeah, that whole thing! Well, I'll summarize what we discussed earlier.

Matt Engarde is a popular action movie star and heartthrob. He's charming, refreshing like a spring breeze. (And never mind the fact he doesn't belong in the GS4 timeline) Makoto, being the odd one out, doesn't exactly take to him and doesn't see why everyone is so gaga over him. Then again, she is a teenage girl - she may just have a little bit of twinge in her heart for that adorable smile of his. Naturally, she somehow wins a sweepstakes. The grand prize: a date with Matt Engarde.
This miffs Makoto's self-proclaimed best friend, Takita, who thinks that Matt is just a punk (and doesn't want Makoto distracted from his own attentions). Now we steal the script from Bye Bye Birdie and Win A Date With Tad Hamilton... Either way, Matt is revealed to honestly be a nice guy! Who would've thought?
Spoiler: MSOB has an idea for this part
Maybe at the end of their date, when Matt is driving Makoto home, that's when the accident occurs. Makoto is right there in the car with him, but is so unsure of her powers and whether to reveal herself as Super Makoto that she fails to save Matt from the crash.

Fast forward to the middle of the series. Matt has returned from his "private hospital" stay, healthy and happy and with a devilish grin on his face. He's as charming as ever, even with those... black eyes of his. But as Repast, Shoe and the Eccentrist's mutant servant, his dark side is unleashed, embodied as a seperate being within him entirely seperate from what empathy his human self might have. And Repast's senses have locked on to Makoto... In a startling turn of events, Matt asks Makoto out on a second date! Probably to make up for the literal wreck their first one ended as.
Takita is a lot more vocal now, because second dates are serious business! Especially when they're not sweepstakes prizes. Plus, there's just something creepy about Matt now...
Spoiler: Matt is Back

Spoiler: KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Makoto realizes that the old Matt she knew is still there, but is under the dark sway of Repast. Though she defeats him whenever he arises, she can never bring herself to let him be utterly destroyed, still believing in his human side.

Last edited by MoronSonOfBoron on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

That story is FABULOUS. :pshhh:

Dang!!! That story is awesome!!! I did kinda see the ending of his fate though once I started reading!!! Great minds think alike!!! Why must I miss all the paintchats where you guys have such cool discussions? Curse me for having a life!!!
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

THIS IS THE BOSS AND SHE IS HERE TO SAY THUMBS UP, MAN
SEAL OF APPROVAL X MILLIONS
(AND MILLIONS! [/King Drake])

:keiko:

No, really. This is some hardcore awesome. I love you all.
I'm so excited every time we have something new.

I hope I won't burn out that badly after finals next week. Then I can focus on this project more.

Finals may or may not mean I will be on. Since there isn't homework, I won't have anything occupying me. But I make no guarantees because finals are finals! :ack:

Super Tuff Pink Puff

@Urby: Good Luck with Finals!!!

Wow, That story was amazing! I can't wait to see how all of this turns out. :larry2:

Good luck on the finals Urb!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! I'll be rooting for you through my computer screen!!! Woot!
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Chimera

A post from me on this topic has been long overdue.

First and most important: I'm impressed. Repast just has to be my favourite supervillain so far. I mean, SCARY MONSTER RARGH! I liketh scary monsters.

Second: I know I haven't been on the Paintchat all week. I have a reason: time zones + school = BLARGH.

Third: Just an observation; I haven't seen much of Shoe in this thread yet. Hyperintelligent talking cats don't always like being neglected. In any case, I'll try drawing him soon-ish, regardless of whether someone beats me to the punch.

...yeah. >_>
Thank you for flying Phoenix Wright. We hope you have a nice day.

Struck by a blunt objection

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
Another epic story arc, fueled by Yuu's fangirling. >.>;

Spoiler: The Eccentrist VS The Kiddy Fiddler
It all starts over twenty years ago... when Aiga Hoshiidake didn't spend his time in a secret laboratory conducting experiments and creating evil machines and abominations for the highest bidder. He didn't have any dreams of world domination back then.
But the Kiddy Fiddler did. And he promptly fiddled the young Aiga, scarring him for life.

Fast forward to present day. The Eccentrist receives a call from a mysterious employer who asks to comission an age-reversal device, one that would turn its subjects into their younger selves. The Eccentrist agrees, not knowing that he is in fact working for the Kiddy Fiddler himself.
Over the course of a week, mysterious thefts of components and materials lead Super Makoto and friends to discover that the Eccentrist's henchmen, Repast and the mysterious Moonlight Angel, are behind them. But without the location of the Eccentrist's secret laboratory, they cannot track him down.
Once hearing that Aiga has completed a working version of the Neo Age-Reversal Deveneration System (NARDS), he informs Super Makoto and her friends of the location of the Eccentrist's secret laboratory. When Super Makoto and co. invade, the chaos lets the Kiddy Fiddler slip through security.
When the Kiddy Fiddler arrives, Aiga suffers horrendous flashbacks to his childhood and is trapped in a corner, unable to resist as the Kiddy Fiddler demands to have his NARDS. Suddenly, a mysterious angelic figure appears - it is the Moonlight Angel, personal bodyguard to Aiga Hoshiidake! Leaving Repast to deal with Super Makoto and friends, she decided to deal with the mysterious intruder. A struggle ensues - Aiga is too overcome by his memories to help Moonlight Angel, who, being an adult, is impervious to the Kiddy Fiddler's normal powers.
Frustrated, the Kiddy Fiddler uses the NARDS on Moonlight Angel, turning her into a young teen! Now that she is vulnerable, he closes in for the fiddling... At that very moment, a decisive blow sends the Kiddy Fiddler reeling! It is the Eccentrist, having overcome his fears to save the Moonlight Angel. He turns the NARDS on the Kiddy Fiddler and exacts his revenge: with Kiddy Fiddler reduced to a helpless child, Aiga swears to throw him to the pedophiles.
Super Makoto and company arrive at the scene to witness the end of the confrontation, and the tearful union of the Eccentrist and his loyal cohort. After reversing the effects of the NARDS on Moonlight Angel, Aiga claims that with his laboratory all but destroyed he is of no threat to anyone. His past finally behind him, and having found someone with whom he can build a new future, he will gladly give up his sinister ways.

...Or will he?

It has to come a bit later in the story arc, I'd really like to see the Kiddy Fiddler as a serious advercery. :aiga:

[Watchin' you]

He will be. We're just posting character background and such.

e × e = e²

New button featuring everyone's favorite homosexual prosecutor.

lolkoala.

You all ROXX0RZ MAI SOXX0RZ. :D
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.

Though MSOB has drawn a version of Godot, I wish to share the back story of my version. It can be changed if need be:

Spoiler: Godot: Shadow Cell
Souryuu Kaminogi was once a Navy SEAL unit. Though when on duty, he was hardworking, loyal and completely dedicated to his job, when off duty he was a ladies man and coffee connoisseur. The trouble began when his unit was assigned to neutralize a terrorist cell in Syria. Though the insertion seemed quiet, his team was ambushed, almost as though they expected them. Two of his men were killed, the other and Kaminogi were both captured. His other teammate was later executed, but he manage to escape, and used a bomb that was on site to blow up the compound.

Though he not only managed to escape captivity but complete his primary objective, his superiors were not pleased. They blamed him for letting his entire team die. At first, he was to be dishonorably discharged, however they had begun to believe that the only reason he was able to escape and complete his primary goals was because he was a mole working for them and he ended up betraying them. However, Kaminogi learned that he was to be detained for an indefinite amount of time because he was deemed far too dangerous to allow on the streets and escaped before his superiors were able to catch up with him.

Over the next few days, the FBI, CIA as well as other intelligence agencies and the local police force were instructed to find and either capture or kill Souryuu Kaminogi. However, he was able to stay one step ahead of his pursuers due to his natural affinity for stealth and his desire to find the truth about why he was ambushed and to clear his name. His exploits for being able to evade them caught the attention of The Eccentrist, who managed to contact Kaminogi offering him a job. He is initially skeptical, believing it is a trap set up by either the CIA or FBI to lure him into the open. However, The Eccentrist manages to convince him that he won't be able to last forever, due to having no contacts, no place to hide and he can choose whether to be taken in by Suvari Corp. for a job, or to be captured and detained by the Government. Reluctantly, Kaminogi accepts and the two agree to meet up. However, he is drugged and taken back to Suvari Corp.

While unconscious, The Eccentrist injects Kaminogi with a formula that heightens his senses and physical abilities, making him physically stronger and allowing him to run faster, jump higher and perform a slew of acrobatic moves “that not even the most physically fit well trained human could even imagine” in the Eccentrist's words. His memory is also modified to block out certain events in his past and replace them with new ones, in order to make sure he remains loyal to Suvari Corp. In addition, The Eccentrist managed to get the news to think that Kaminogi was dead in order to stop the people after him from snooping around.

The drug unfortunately made Kaminogi blind and turned his hair white, so to combat this, he is fitted with his red visor that not only gives him sight, but has modes for Nightvision, Thermal and EMF. When he wakes up, he has no idea where or who is. The Eccentrist simply replies “Your name is Godot. You are the Shadow Cell, the most lethal and invisible man alive. You work for me now.” Not remembering much, Godot agrees and fights for The Eccentrist and Suvari Corp.

Gadgets:
Visor with Nightvision, Thermal and EMF

Suvari Spec. Ops (SO) silenced pistol: A modified FN Five-seveN Tactical with a power core which create projectiles. It is also equippd with an Optically Channeled Potentiator (OCP) which allows him to temporarily disable electronic devices.

Combat Knife

Suvari Shadow Cell (SC) Grapple system: A device specifically designed for Godot. The primary function allows him to shoot a hook that can cling onto any surface, allowing him to reach areas that otherwise can't be reached. It can also be clipped onto his suit, allowing to rappel down or climb up walls. In addition, it can be used to create a zipline which he can get to lower ground with instantly.

Suvari SC Prototype Active Camouflage: Also designed for Godot, this device makes him invisible from his surroundings, allowing him to sneak though even an open field in broad daylight unnoticed. However there are drawbacks. The faster he moves, the more the field has to adjust to his new surroundings, creating a predator-like effect that a keen-eyed soldier can spot. Also, the field does not last forever. When the power runs out, he becomes visible again. Though the device automatically recharges when not in use, it depletes at a faster rate.

I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

e × e = e²

Godot's still in the conceptualization stages, so his final version is still very much up in the air.

The idea of being "reborn" is the core thread of Godot's character, and to be honest I'd love to meld the "Shadow Cell" and "Comte du Cafe Cristo" ideas together. One is delightful parallel to Hobocop, and the other is a suitably silly parody, much like a lot of the other characters thus far inducted into Super Makoto.

I've discussed some more ideas with you already in paintchat. Feel free to take the back story, load it into a word document and modify it if you wish.

In the meantime, I gave Godot's Shadow Cell half a logo:

e × e = e²

I have to share it with Boss first :3

What's this? Something about Godot? 8U
...Crap, this means I'm probably going to have to spoil myself even more about GS3, woot yay

Anywho, comic! Because I wuv Matt/Makoto/Takita because it's wonderful and delicious and yay. :garyuu:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
(I'm not too sure where I got the SFX 'glaks'. I'm fairly certain it's a French one. Maybe I picked it up from 3x3 Eyes. I unno.) :yuusaku:

I <3 Repast desuuuu :matt:

e × e = e²

Wow. For a BAD END it's still so adorable XD

And here's my bit for the main romantic triangle:
Spoiler: The First Date
Lyrics from Sydney Forest's "Soaring" - this is the night of the accident when Matt and Makoto are out for a drive (note Matt's normal eyes). There's more development before the first date, so Makoto's seen enough of Matt for him to earn a little kiss on the cheek. :3 Then suddenly they look forward and there's a SUVariiiiiiiii heading right for them. Matt bravely swerves to the left and takes the brunt of the impact (since this is an import car).

Spoiler: Figure Drawing Session
Lyrics from Shakira's "Underneath Your Clothes" - I imagined Takita and Makoto being close enough friends that he could pose nude (or partially) comfortably and act as a model. He enjoys flexing, and his silly antics probably make Makoto giggle.

Shit, man. If I knew you were posting that here, I wouldn't have fucked with the lyrics!

Feel the Magic

This is pure genius. Pure. GENIUSSSSS....

There must be something I can do to help further the story of Super Makoto and friends! Are there any characters that need work, parts that need writing, something? Just nothing that requires drawing. All I can draw is Garyuu Kirbies... X____X
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.

Come to the Paintchat and sit a spell. Things go faster there! :*

We're currently in need of a 'starter villain', but we're getting progress on Wellington, hopefully we can work something out with him.

And we need a suit for Super Makoto.
>>

Writing? ...Maybe not until we finish some key parts (AHEM MAKOTO PLZ)

Any help is appreciated. Come on in! ~

Feel the Magic

Hmmm... which writing parts for Makoto need a tune-up? I should probably be thinking up bits and pieces myself, but I've been in a been of a slump recently and need somewhere to start. :payne: I'll probably drop by the paintchat at some point. I've got aaaaaaaaalllll summer~

Hooray!!! Hope I can come up with some good ideas for Welly!!! I'll try my best. I just hope I don't take forever. ><
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Well, uh...Makoto needs a supersuit, that's what I meant. :yuusaku:

Come on into the chat and have someone fill you in on what you need! We're kind of scattered at the moment 8U

We're going to have to compile a timeline or something soon.

Feel the Magic

Aha! I just realized that there ought to be a Wise Mentor (for Makoto or someone else) and a Double Agent! Maybe even a Triple Agent- betrays both sides, works on their own side. If this is OK, I'd be more than happy to try and supply these characters.

e × e = e²

We already have a "mentor" who can explain everything - Franziska. She knows all there is to know about Super Makoto and her powers (and will no doubt check in from time to time to see how her little girl is doing).

e × e = e²

Spoiler: How NOT to use the Power Perfect
Don't worry, Chinami, I'll get to you soon.

Last edited by MoronSonOfBoron on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Watchin' you]

Hmm...I'll have to sketch it on paper, but I think an idea came to mind for Makoto's suit...-grin-

Oh and I edited the sprite...

Spoiler: The Eccentrist

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Hey, Aiga looks pretty sharp there :D
ImageImage

e × e = e²

Cravat Man has struck again! O_O

A new hero with a heart burning blue

Location: If i told you that would not be very much fun now would it?

I offer to draw a super-suit for Makoto-chan but what style? Sentai? Eg:
Spoiler: All are for size
hopefully not. senshi/ mahou onnanoko style EG:
Spoiler:
Image Image
a bit more tolerable but all the frills and folds would kill me... to DEATH.... THREE TIMES... WITH A DULL SPOON! (I'm done) I mean those are HARD!, superhero which is better or semi mecha suit style EG:
Spoiler:
prefferable because I draw things like these most.

I also offter to make a Kyouya hero!
Making new sig...
half way to descisive witness...

e × e = e²

lol, hotlinking FTepicL

Makoto's basis for her superhero aspect is that of an artist and a magical girl, so keep those in mind. Go nuts. (Mechanical and frilly are very much related in the level of detail either style demands - just go for it)

We've already got a supervillain(ess) idea for Kyouya. I'm not sure of the details, though... Ask Yuu.
Page 3 of 26 [ 1024 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River