Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

This will be the most original title ever...Topic%20Title

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

What? Did you expect me to call it SaraVera's sprites? Pfft. noooo.

I have no idea how to begin this paragraph. I had been planning to make my own casemaker game (I hear a chorus of "oh dear, not again"s) about a man named Lukas Gonn (I assume no one got the pun there, it's okay. It's "Luck is Gone" Get it? Hahahahaha, I know, I'm so funny). Anyways, I decided I should start practising my punsspriting so that it would be DECENT.

So I tried making a SPRITE. Oh man. Oh man. I know, right? NO, I'M NOT GOING TO START WITH AN OC WITH A JAPANESE NAME THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I'm going to take the UNORIGINAL route and will start making other versions of actual characters THEN MOVE ON to characters SIMILAR to actual characters THEN MOVE ON to characters with names I will understand. :) I hope that sounds ok, for you all. Of course some people just jumped over the wall of text to click the soon-to-come spoiler tag and just ignored everythinggg I wrotte. It's ok, it's not important. I'm not important. SOB.

Ok, so, since this is SPRITE topic on a SPRITE board, I think I should get some SPRITES up in this bitch. I'm sorry, I only have one so far, I dashed your hopes and decided to put up only ONE sprite. I'm horrible. AND IT'S AN UNINTERESTING POSE TOO.

If you put her up against a white background she looks like a zombie. Don't blame me, blame the Von Karma skin disease.
There will be more poses. They're just all the WIP phase. :(

This is my first sprite ever. Seriously. This is thirteen year old, FRANZISKA VON KARMA. I'd hope you'd be able to guess that that was her. I like to think Franziska was very short and when she went to court everyone thought she was younger than she already was and they made fun of her.
I just realised, most of the variety I put in her outfit is in the BOTTOM part of it, so you can't tell.

This is the story of her life: Franziska was born. When she was two, Edgeworth came, she didn't like him. Franziska had very very long hair. But when she became a prosecutor someone broke her heart so she cut it very short. The End. (Alternate Ending: Someone told her that if she had short hair it would make her look taller, so she cut it very short. The End)

Now about her sprite. Almost custom, I say almost because her head is partially from Trucy, because I will never be able to draw heads in Phoenix Wright Style. I modified her skin and eyes though. So, perhaps more "modified" Trucy than cutsom? Her body is completely custom though. I hope to get better at the PW style shading. My style seems to be completely different and I'm not used to shading in this way. I'm sorry if she has a big head. But she doesn't like being made fun of for it. :(

And if this counts as "sprites." Not really...just a recolour and edit so I don't think this should count but:

Spoiler: "Trucy Gavin"

Earlier I was making something called "Trucy Gavin" I might pick up on this again later.
Basically, all I did was recolour Trucy to Gavin's colours and on the second sprite I made a new pose of hers...

I LOVE THIS APRIL FOOLS JOKE IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS Makes it even HARDER to understand, boy.
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~
Re: This will be the most original title ever...Topic%20Title

No DSis in the courtroom please.

Hey these are pretty good!
Are they your first ones?
Fran-.. I mean "Rachel" ahha.
word filter >.>

Anyway...
I really like her!
Trucy looks nice too.
Keep going =D
ImageImageImage

Aww she is very cute!

I'll re-read it to-morrow though LOL
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

SupwithyouSammie wrote:
Hey these are pretty good!
Are they your first ones?
Fran-.. I mean "Rachel" ahha.
word habeus corpus >.>

Anyway...
I really like her!
Trucy looks nice too.
Keep going =D

Yup, these are my first, is. is is is is is is is is is is is is.

Tommorrow, all these is will look like nonsense.

Trucy head + Franziska von Karma everything doesn't really go together.

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

MrCheeze wrote:
Trucy head + Franziska von Karma everything doesn't really go together.

I wouldn't have chosen the head, but it was the only decent head available and it's difficult for me to create my own headshape in the style used in GS. Do you think I should try to make the head a little thinner? I just don't want to make her seem too old...

Feenie is MINE! :D

Can I edit the sprite really quick? I think I can fix the head.... Mabey. ( The last time I edited a sprite without permission I got a warning from the mod... different site.)

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

ProsecutorEmily wrote:
Can I edit the sprite really quick? I think I can fix the head.... Mabey. ( The last time I edited a sprite without permission I got a warning from the mod... different site.)

It's perfectly fine. Please show what I can do to fix it. :)

I'd say

I disagree with some of ya.
I think it looks fine, Incredible even. Love the details.
But i would change the Eye color, perhaps Throw some more franziska silver in there? :3

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Ceres wrote:
I disagree with some of ya.
I think it looks fine, Incredible even. Love the details.
But i would change the Eye color, perhaps Throw some more franziska silver in there? :3

Thank you! :edgy:

Hmm.. I just tried adding the silver, but since the original eye was almost entirely all black it just slightly lightens the eye. I'll post it tommorrow, but it doesn't really change much...
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites