Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 6[ 214 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

D.Anonymous's Fan ArtTopic%20Title

You know... that detective lady.

Welcome to my art thread, where I post my best drawings of my favorite characters. If you see something you like or if you have any suggestions, feel free to post so! After all, this is the best evidence that I have of my love of the Phoenix Wright series! :phoenix:
By the way, I've drawn Richard in a total of 18 pictures. Anyone care to challenge that? XD

Art is listed from new to old in each category, and old art (or art containing potential spoilers) appears as links. But most of this stuff is outrageously old material, so beware. o_o

Deviantart Gallery: http://detectiveanonymous.deviantart.com/

General Art: PW1

Manfred vonKarma (and a taser) #2

Larry

Miles

Jake

Lana

Gumshoe

Edgeworth

Angel

Angel

Spoilers, Case 4:
Manfred

Jake

Manfred vonKarma (and a taser)

Edgeworth

Damon

General Art: PW2

(05/17/08)
It's been way too long since I drew anything for this thread. I'm surprised it's still alive! Let's bring back the love with a new Wellington picture.

Wellington for Hadoukenfighter on Deviantart

Dr. Grey in Black and White

Spoilers, Case 4
Redd, Richard, and Matt

Suggestive-ish Content
Wellington, for the Fanboys

Dr.Grey/Richard... (haha... ha... I'm so weird.)

What Does Turner Say About a Fangirl's Power Level?

Maximillion

Trilo is Not Amused

Spoiler, Case 4
Matt and Shelly (It occurred to me that I spelled Shelly's name wrong in this. Remind me to fix that later.)

Richard with Leaves

Spoiler, Case 4
Pwn'd - Matt and Richard

Dr. Grey... ^_^;;

Another b/w Richard

Richard is Hot

Richard in a bellboy uniform. ^-^

Richard (black and white)

Richard... With abs! XD

Turner Grey

Dr.Grey and Richard

Richard

"Wellington"

Implied yaoi
Richard and Maximillion

Spoilers, Case 4
Matt

Maximillion

Richard

General Art: PW3

(5/26/08)
After finishing the third game this weekend, I realized that I had barely done any fan art for it. I thought this would be pretty funny (although I don't know how many people will understand it), so I whipped this up this morning. ^_^

(12/14/07)
Furio for Darzie

Godot x Phoenix

Luke (In the DeMasque outfit =P)

General Art: Apollo Justice

NEW! (6/02/08)

Daryan x Klavier. It's a gorgeous little picture of the boys kissing, though it's posted as a link to my deviantart gallery because I've had issues with Photobucket deleting my boylove pictures in the past.

My VIP

Klavier and a Guitar and Little Else

Klavier and a Guitar

KlavGav in graphite.

The Epic Caramelldansen Phail, or Why Daryan's Hair is Dangerous

Another Daryan/Klavier, performing on stage and getting a little close to that mic.

And finally, a little naughty boylove between Dary and Klav. Sorry it has a content filter. I thought it was needed.

Private Performance

(5/26/08)
Attorney Kristoph Gavin

Comics

That Infamous Ringtone

Spoilers, Case 4, PW2
Awkward

MAJOR SPOILERS, CASE 4, PW 1 AND 2
Celebrity Testimony, Part 1
Celebrity Testimony, Part 2

Dr. Grey in the Rain

Phoenix, Edgeworth, and the Blue Badger

Spoilers, Case 4, PW 1
Karma and Gregory

Mild Spoilers, Case 4, PW1
Have We Forgotten Something?

Mild Spoilers, Case 4, PW1
Phoenix vs Edgeworth
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington

Last edited by DetectiveAnonymous on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:29 pm, edited 49 times in total.
Re: D.Anonymous's Fan ArtTopic%20Title

pixel artist

Yoru art has a kinda cutesy style to it, and I <3 the von Karma chibi.
You're really good at drawing hands. Which are mad hard. xD

Wow. Wow, you like how I draw hands? I try to avoid drawing them, to be honest. Yeah, it's so difficult that it drives me nuts. x_x
Anyway I've got another pic I'm working on and I have some ideas for new comics, so keep a look out for me. =)
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington

Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper

Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

GREAT Stuff! :^) (As I believe I said before. :^) )
I like it all: the drawings; Dr. Grey in the rain; Polly and the Tale of the Taser (as I call it); Phoenix, Edgeworth and the Blue Badger (laughed real hard); Karma and Gregory (laughed even harder) and Phoenix Vs. Edgeworth. :^)
You do wonderful work and I enjoyed the comics very much. Hope to see more soon. :^)
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)

Work is obviously affecting me.

These are adorable! <3

I especially love Angel, Richard (glasses!), and von Karma + taser. And Dr. Grey, crazy weather forecast-hating man that he is.
Aren't they beautiful? <3

Ah! Yeah, I forgot to mention that I think I'm the first person to draw Richard in his glasses (and I'm pretty nearsighted too, so I can sympathize with him). He looks so cute in them too... <3
Actually... am I the first person to draw Richard at all? Eh?

Aaanyway, I was pretty artistically productive this weekend, so later today I hope to be able to post my new works. I did a great one of Mr. Engarde, and I also have two others that I might post as well.

Oh and also, this is kind of off-topic but, I finally beat JFA on Saturday. Woop!

Updated with a picture of Matt Engarde. Unfortunately I had to make it a link because what I wrote on it (and I guess the pose he's in) is something of a spoiler.

And... sorry if you can't read my handwriting. It's a sort of corny joke anyway. I just thought of it when I saw Matt do that at that one point in the game. I didn't mean to copy the pose exactly from his sprite, but after I had started coloring it I realized that I had forgotten to change some things. Oh well, I think it still looks nice. My brother is currently borrowing my scanner, so my other drawings will probably be posted later today or quite possibly tomorrow. I just posted Matt there first because it's my favorite pic. =)

pixel artist

DetectiveAnonymous wrote:
Updated with a picture of Matt Engarde. Unfortunately I had to make it a link because what I wrote on it (and I guess the pose he's in) is something of a spoiler.

And... sorry if you can't read my handwriting. It's a sort of corny joke anyway. I just thought of it when I saw Matt do that at that one point in the game. I didn't mean to copy the pose exactly from his sprite, but after I had started coloring it I realized that I had forgotten to change some things. Oh well, I think it still looks nice. My brother is currently borrowing my scanner, so my other drawings will probably be posted later today or quite possibly tomorrow. I just posted Matt there first because it's my favorite pic. =)

xD the comment makes him sound like a superhero.
Your art style is kinda similar to mine. I like the picture of Wellington the best... he looks cool with his glasses.

Updated with... uh... well... you'll see.
I'm dead serious when I say I intended it to be a picture of Mr. Wellington at first. I don't know how Max got in there, but I have no objections (even if it is a strange pairing).

I was going to post two more, one of Acro and one of Richard (yeah, another). The one of Acro is meh, and was more of a gift for a friend of mine, and the other one of Richard is okay but... I'm kind of embarassed that I drew his face crooked (or maybe it's his glasses but I doubt it).
I might post them later on, when I feel more confident.
So sorry, today I only have two to present.

EDIT: Oh and on another note, my scanner frustrates me. *points out the graininess of the new pic*

Wellington Crazy XXxx

i like them my fav has to be richard i could not be able to darw him with his glasses Wellington
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD

Heh heh, awsome. ^-^ Glad you guys like him.
Though now I'm pretty much convinced that his eyes are brown and not green. Ah well.

Wellington Crazy XXxx

you sould really do more there really good if i draw one it will look like a six year old drawing lol Maya Fey
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

Updated with a new cute thingy. Just something quickly colored after I drew it a few days ago. I really liked his quote "I am what you call a famous brand-name product, while you are only a cheap imitation." So... yeah, there you go.
I made another version for my sig, but if it's too big and annoying I can take it out. *goes to update profile*

Wellington Crazy XXxx

i love the NEW ONE OF WELLINGTON LOL i love you darwing soooooooo much Beef
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

Really? Hm. How nifty. =) I'll make sure to do more of him.
On another note, putting that picture in my sig wasn't the only stupid thing I've done recently. Thankfully though, the nasty papercut I gave myself this morning didn't cause me to bleed on the half-finished comic that I'm going to try to finish this weekend unless I get too lazy.
It's a great idea though and I want to do it before someone else does, but I think my problem was drawing and coloring the whole thing when I could have easily done it with sprites. But then again, drawing is the whole fun of it. ^-^

Wellington Crazy XXxx

i am really sorry about this can you give me some tips how to darw richard please xxxx XD [ i love your darwing lol ] :) Wellington
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

Uh... well I'm not really good at teaching things...
Really, I just look at a reference picture (for Richard I pretty much look at his sprites).
I mean I obviously don't copy my references exactly, you know, I kind of have my own little style thrown in. The thing is really to get the major details of a character in there so that a person can recognize them. In my opinion, it's important to do Richard's hair and eyes right. And that "I'm so much better than you" expression he always has. Like he's thinking, "Blast it, I'd rather go back to my estate and eat some of my fabulous caviar than hang around with these n00bs."

Sorry, it's kind of hard for me to explain. You'd have to kind of study the pictures and think about it.

Wellington Crazy XXxx

thanks for that i am going to try to darw richard lol
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

Haha, Gumshoe looks so sad :3

I love your art! IT's adoreable. Keep up the good work!

^__^ Eee!

And I updated with another drawing of Richie Wellington. Heh... But you know what I noticed while drawing him? He really resembles (at least in my drawing) Charlie (aka Nash), my favorite character from the Street Fighter Alpha series. I mean they have similar hair styles, and they both wear glasses (looking cute in them, I might add). Also the way I drew his face... kinda... Oh I dunno, it's not a great similarity, but I do see it.

A-Anyway... Yeah I've gotta work on some other arts and post them later or tomorrow or whatever. =3

Wellington Crazy XXxx

i LOVE that one he looks so cute lol XD
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

Not a morning person.

*A*~ Wellingtooon. I love him too, you know. I'm so glad to see a lot of nifty fanart of him in here because for the most part, he's rather ignored. <3 The latest one you did (With him tugging at his scarf) is awesome. The clothing folds are great and you color his hair so nicely. :3

^__^ Thanks. I was actually starting to think that the way I colored him looked weird.

Anyway, I posted the links to a new comic that I just finished, but unfortunately the spoiler content is pretty massive. You'd have to have gone through Case 4 in Phoenix Wright 1 and 2 to not get spoiled.
And yes I know that the event in the comic would never happen, but you have to admit it would be pretty amusing if it did.
I'm thinking about doing another one with Max, but I haven't started anything yet.

EDIT: Also, I love the way the second frame of the comic looks, but Edgeworth in the second to last one looks really... ugh. And I don't feel like redoing it so... Payne

Last edited by DetectiveAnonymous on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wellington Crazy XXxx

i want to get my own fan art page do you all know how to do it lol [ i really want to be a good darwer like you D. Anonymous ] :3
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

Last edited by masaru on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wellington Crazy XXxx

[ i love his hair xxxxx ] Wellington
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

Matt Engarde with Boobs

Masaru, just make a new topic in this board. Easy. :3

Anyway, DA. x3 Your comics make me giggle. A lot. 8D
Signatures are inferior.

Awsome. I guess I should do some more then. Actually I've had this one idea for a little while... I just haven't been sure if I want to do it yet because (besides the fact that I probably don't have the skill to draw it properly) it's darker humor than my usual comics.
But hey if you guys don't mind that, I'll see about working on it sometime. Phoenix

lolkoala.

"Are you sure your not just jealous because he's happier then you?" XD

These are great! your style is so cute and OMG sexyrichie. :3

MOAR.
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.

Matt Engarde with Boobs

*waits expectantly*
Signatures are inferior.

Hey now, Richie is MINE! I claim him as his fangirl! *glomp*

Er--... that is... the examination... of... the evidence...

I'm a good detective, really I am! Oops

lolkoala.

DetectiveAnonymous wrote:
Hey now, Richie is MINE! I claim him as his fangirl! *glomp*

Er--... that is... the examination... of... the evidence...

I'm a good detective, really I am! Oops

I wouldn't dream of taking him. <.< >.> You earned him with your purdy art. :D
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.

Woohoo! ^-^
And I just got some ideas so I'll go on and draw 'em now. *bows*

Not a morning person.

*Omg* The Edgeworth + Engarde comic spoofing those car insurance commercials was the best idea ever. XD

Whee, new picture. Nothing amazing, but it's cute, and considering I did it nearly without any reference pictures, it turned out well. Though I fail at drawing newspapers.

Wellington Crazy XXxx

awwww i love the new one soooo sweet [ do more ] lol x XD
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

Matt Engarde with Boobs

D'aww~

Sorry. :3 I'm useless in the face of cute.
Signatures are inferior.

Heh, well... I guess that's a good thing then.

Oh and, this isn't exactly an update, but I was messing around a little while ago and ended up making the little Wellington pic in my sig there, where he looks kinda... weird. I dunno, it started out cute, and I was thinking about writing "ORLY?" to the side of it.
But now he almost looks like he's on something. Like I said though, I was just messing around.

EDIT: Oh no! I colored his eyes blue instead of brown! What was I thinking (and how did I not notice that until now)?! Beef

Wellington Crazy XXxx

i think the wellington pic is cute both of them i was trying doing a page of fanart but i cant darw :(
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D

New drawing today. I feel like I haven't been doing enough art despite my near-daily updates. Maybe I just keep pushing myself to do something better. I'm not often as satisfied with my work as I probably should be.

Work is obviously affecting me.

Dr. Grey! He looks so cute when you draw him. I guess you like the ones with glasses, eh? Dr. Grey Wellington
Aren't they beautiful? <3
Page 1 of 6 [ 214 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart