Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 18[ 695 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Spin The BottleTopic%20Title

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

Ok, this is my first RP post, and really my first time in this forum, so you guys will have to kinda help me along a little :sawit:

Introduction

"Ok, Daddy! Everyone should be here in the next 10 minutes!"
"For what?" Phoenix replied, still watching TV
"Daddy! I told you all about this yesterday! My spin the bottle party!"
"Arnt you a little young to be playing spin the bottle?" he teased.
"I'm 15 Daddy! Can I have an empty grape juice bottle?"
"Sure, just pull one out of the trash"
"Eugh Daddy, Cant you do it?" Trucy begged
"No, Because I'm not playing anyway" said Nick playfully.
"Yes you are!"
"What?" Phoenix cringed at the idea of playing spin the bottle with his daughter, It was sickening!
"Daddy, don't worry it's good clean fun!"
It was? Ok, then. He didnt mind giving trucy a peck on the cheek...but some of her friends...

*Ding Dong*
"The first guest is here daddy!! Get the bottle!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okies, I'd love to be Daddio here > :hobohodo:

But I might have to be trucy to get the ball rolling...Unless anyone wants to be trucy??

Last edited by xNoLemonHereX on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Spin The BottleTopic%20Title

Seizing the day - or trying to.

I'll play as my OC Eva Edgeworth.

Name: Eva Edgeworth (Edgy and franzy's daughter and friend of trucy)
Description: Wears red short sleeved blouse with a red ribbon tied around her neck. Black boots like franzy's and black mini skirt. Grey eyes, long brown hair to waist.
Personality: Self conscious, shy, and friendly. Very clever and a teen prodigy as she is already prosecuting.

Eva stood nervously outside the door, waiting for Trucy to open it. My parents would murder me if they knew I was here... she thought worriedly. However, there was no turning back as Ev could hear someone coming to open the door...
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

"Hey Eva" Phoenix smiled as he opened the door "Trucy's just getting the apartment ready, Are you here on your own, or is your dad coming?" he said as he let her through.
Nick always liked Eva, she was a bit shy, but he had known her since she was born, he always figured she had the best parts of her parents

Insanity at its classiest.

((PSP, I need to doublepost.))

Name: Andrew Reid
Appearance: Tall, thin, with long black hair. He wears long sleeve shirts and khaki pants.
Personality: Silent, recluse and has terrible self esteem. He is always nervous around people, especially girls.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

TIN PIN SLAMMER TIME!

I'll be a reluctant Valant then.

Valant, for the second time tonight, wondered how he had gotten roped into this. Oh yes. Trucy, first had given him "The Eye", then "The Look". He was such a sucker.
Image Image Image Image
Please don't let my dragons die.

Andrew nervously shuffled up the street to the office (right?) He was shocked when he, of all people, was invited to come. He never imagined he would be noticed, especially by Trucy Wright. Spin the bottle, no less! They must have brought me as a joke. And right in front of everyone... Andrew shuddered. Who would want to kiss him?

Andrew arrived, knocking on the door with a sigh. Wasting everyone's time, again.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

OK, I'll act as Trucy until anyone else wants her.

After welcoming Eva into the office, the door knocked again.
Trucy bounded over to greet the next guest.
"Andrew!" she cried throwing her arms around him to give him a hug, (which made him blush)
Go on inside! Eva's in there!
I see uncle Valent arriving now! After a few more people come, we can start the game, for now, just make your self at home!
"Uncle Valent, I'm so glad you made it!" Come on in!

Chief Oldbagger

((Could I be dearest Franny?))
Credits to Nadindi for both the avvie and sig!

Two week break!

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

"Oh Franny!" Called Trucy to Fransizka who Glared at the Nick Name
Trucy cringed away from the snapping whip
"Join the party" She said rather unenthusiatically

((One thing, Lemon. Don't write what other people do. That's Godmodding. When you say I blush, don't do that, just write what your character does. Just noting.))

Andrew blushed a fierce red. "H-H-Hel- H-Hi, Trucy," he stammered. "T-Thanks for i-inviting m-me." He stepped inside and stood still, unsure of what to do. He saw Eva a few feet away, but he knew he would say something stupid. He also avoided Phoenix and Valant, and Franziska scared him.

I don't fit in here... I'm at a kissing party, what am I doing here? This must be a joke. He looked down at his shoes nervously.

Waiting on Godot...

((Joining another RP will likely be my death sentance, but we'll see how it goes :) This RP needs more girls anyways!))

Name: Julia Jones
Description: Medium hight with shoulder length red hair and freckles. Wears glasses and has a cute dress sense
Personality: Giggles alot, and is a book worm. Day dreams alot about fantasy and meeting cute boys. She's shy, but she figures that if she's not the first chosen she'll be ok.
Relation- She was at the right place at the right time when word got out, and Trucy ended up inviting her to the party also. Um... maybe she has a rush on one of the boys there and wanted to get a kiss from him. Maybe Andrew Reid if you're cool Chase? O.o

((Lets see how that goes O.o ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Sure, sure, that's fine by me. I'll go ahead and make it mutual then, ;)

Go ahead and post.))

Waiting on Godot...

((OK- it'll be nice to be in an RP that I'm NOT an asshole to you in XD ))

((I'll start with how Julia found out about the party))

It was lunchtime, the day before the dare party, where Julia was sitting with her friend Athena by the basketball court, watching the boy's basketball team practice... or atleast Athena was watching them. The game didn't interest Julia too much, and she was glazing around, daydreaming about the latest book she was reading. Glancing around at the people around them, there was plenty of other people around them watching the mock game, except one guy nearby leaning against a classroom wall nearby, watching the game from a far. Locking her eyes on him for a moment, something about him sparkled quietly. Smiling to herself, she rested her head on her hand for a moment and tried to figure out what interested her about him so much.

He looks just like I'd imagine the Prince in the book I'm on currently She thought, giggling in interest. I wonder if he’s a nice guy also?

Spotting Trucy skip up to him and start talking, Julia sighed in disappointment. That’d be right. I don’t even get to try and see if I actually like him and I find he already has a girlfriend. What rotten luck. Atleast I didn’t stand a chance. All the boys are after her…

((Um- you guys wanna RP it? or should I dictated what happens next?))
ImageImageImageImage

((Sure, why not?))

Andrew stood at his familiar spot on the wall, feeling lonely. It was better than feeling embarassed, he reaasoned, and so he led his life of exclusion. He saw all the guys running around, playing sports, showing off for the girls. He hated them, but he was also jealous. Douchebags that they were, they had girlfriends, at least.

Trucy came bounding over and he eyed her curiously-and nervously-. What could she be here for? There's noone behind me.

As she came closer he blushed and turned away. He could see a few people staring at him, and his heart sank. Some inside joke? He thought dejectedly. Go on, yuck it up, then.

Waiting on Godot...

Watching Andrew and Trucy talking for a moment, Julia noticed that Andrew was very defensive about her approach. Maybe I was wrong? Maybe Trucy is just talking to him?

"Athena," Julia tapped her friend's shoulder, "I'm just going to get a drink of water. I'll be right back."

"Sure," Athena sighed, her eye transfixed on the basketball team. Rolling her eyes, Julia scooted over to a bush nearby, and peered over the shrubs at the two, over hearing the conversation.

((Actually- is it too confusing if I play two characters? It'd be neat to have someone confident in the group, and her older brother Darren Jones would be good for that. Yay or nay it- I don't mind-

Name: Darren Jones
Description: Tall with short spikey red hair and freckles. Has a sporty dress sense.
Personality: Darren is a popular student at school, and likes to think he's a hit with the ladies, when really, the ego scares them off if anything. He's on the school's top Basket ball team, but he's pretty down to Earth. He's a bit of a class clown also. He's protective of his little sis.
Relation- Older brother of Julia, and when he hears that she's going to a spin the bottle party, he freaks out, and forbids her to go without him around.

Should add some nice drama :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Eva turned to Phoenix.
"My mother is coming, and Dad might be... I did ask my mother not to bring her whip, but it seems she has anyway..." she smiled.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

((Thanks CarCHaseCity Man..And Btw Arkillian Yay for both Darren and Julia))

Trucy saw two figures coming down the hall, A Darren and Julia she thought.
She didnt actually know either of them that well, but they always seemed nice at school!
..and Darren was kinda cute..
"Hey Guys!" she called down the hall, come on in! Were about to start the spin the bottle!

((Hold on, Lemon, we're at the school.))

Waiting on Godot...

(( Oh, uh... maybe I'll jump straight to the spin the bottle there if I'd there already T.T Seems little point in me continuing the lead up now... Lets just say Julia intercepts, and Darren butts in and invites himself cause there was no way he was missing out on the party (that, and his kid sister was going to be kissing people. He wanted to make sure he approved.))

((Bah- I may as well change him back to being an ice hockey player too. I only made him a basket bal player cause it fit with the intro ^^; Lol... He'll still be popular at school cause he's a REALLY good ice hockey player.))

"We came just in time then!" Darren grinned, as the brother and sister entered the room. Julia glanced around the room- already it had filled up alot- some of the people she even recognised. Trucy of corse was one, then there was the cute guy she was talking to before, a pretty girl with long brown hair, an older woman with cool blue hair and very formal looking clothing, An other man with longer hair, and another older man with swept back black hair.

Not sure what to make of this mixed age party, Julia was suddenly very reluctant to step forward. There wasn't many people her age- she didn't want to kiss an adult!

"It'll be fine, Jules," Darren grinned giving her a slight push forward. "I'm sure more people your age will turn up... Hopefully some girls my age. I don't know if I want to be at the receiving end of the ladies' whip over there..." (Rawr)

((Um- there's ALOT of adults here. Is ther going to be two games? Or are the teens gonna be kissing people 20 years their senior. That's KINDA seen as pedophilia like.. Some of these characters are underaged.... It's SPECIALLY weird now that I realise that it's FAMILIES playing this kissing game. This concept is getting a tad creepy.))
ImageImageImageImage

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

((Eek, I know, Ok, How about this.
The teenagers start playing spin the bottle, and the adults supervise until more adults come.
I think it's just Nick and Franny Here so far, is it?...So that might give way to a funny yet awkward conversation, in which they would be like the only two ppl in their own game of spin the bottle...Or sumtin like that?
But they can supervise none the less! Does that sound ok? *sorry bout cutting off the lead up* :sadshoe: ))

"Ok!" Said Trucy Sitting down, "Who wants to go first?"

((Alright, let's start then.))

Andrew felt increasingly more uncomfortable as the room started to fill. He was surprised noone had told him to leave yet. He groaned. It would be when he was picked, he could just imagine.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

A loud engine sound could be heard from outside, which soon quieted down to a low purr, then a complete stop. What seems to be a symphony of screaming fangirls chimed in not so long after. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who was causing such a commotion.

"Settle down, ladies, there's enough Klavier to go around," he cooed.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY HIM!!"

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH??"

"KLAVIER HAVE MY BABIES!!"

Yep. Just another normal uneventful day.

"I'm sorry, but I have an... appointment... with a certain young fraulein. Oh, but there are just so many beautiful women in this city that I just can't help but... indulge." He took out a pen and a small piece of paper and scribbled something on it. With a wink he handed it to one of the girls. "Call me." The girl immediately grew faint while the others clawed at each other for the small piece of paper, which eventually got ripped to shreds in the crossfire.

Klavier smirked as he turned his back to head for Wright's place. "Works every time." He gave his hair a quick glide before knocking on the door. He always made it a point to look his best no matter where he was.

((I'll be trying my hand at Klavier, apparently, if you guys don't mind. :kyouya:))

Andrew heard a loud, distant screaming. He stared at the door curiously, and with nothing better to do, he opened the door. As soon as he did, he gasped in shock at the throngs of girls shouting behind the man at the door. "W-Wha-?! W-What's going on?" he managed dumbly.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Klavier chuckled at the boy's reaction. It was understandable though, he thought. It isn't everyday you come across such a lively group of young women screaming for your affections. Well... not if you're a rockstar. And a genius prosecutor. But mostly rockstar.

"Guten tag. Is Fraulein Trucy around?" he asked with a smile, placing an idle hand on his belt buckle as he did so.

Eva stood there nervously, finally deciding to talk to her mother as Trucy was tied up talking to all the other guests.
"Guten tag, mutti," she said hesitantly.

Chief Oldbagger

Franziska stood silently in the corner. The foolish party she had been invited to had been nothing more than just some silly game. As more fools stumbled inside, she gripped her arm tightly is annoyance. Hmph.
Credits to Nadindi for both the avvie and sig!

Two week break!

Andrew pointed towards Trucy and shuffled off. He recognized Klavier, the big rockstar everyone talked about in school. Every girl had a Gavinners poster in their locker, he knew. It just made him feel more inadequate, and he sat down by the bottle, waiting for the game to begin.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"Ahh, there's my little prinzessin! Hope I'm not late for the party, ja?" Klavier exclaimed as he stepped in, closing the door behind him. He took a quick look around; it appears like a number of people have already been there. Klavier's features stiffened for a moment upon seeing a certain man, but it was an unavoidable encounter. This was his daughter's party, after all. "Guten tag... Mr. Wright," he greeted.

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

"Oh! Klavier!" cried Trucy almost fainting from surprise "Are you here for my Spin the Bottle Party?"

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Klavier turned away from the man and diverted his attention to Trucy. He placed his hands on his hips and leaned forward, flashing a genuine smile. "Of course! I can never turn down an invitation, especially one from my cute little prinzessin." Klavier straightened his posture and glided his fingers through his hair. "Well then, what are we waiting for?" With a swift motion he extended his arm out and pointed at the immobile adults, a pose he was often seen striking in the courtroom. "Let's get this party started, ja?"

((I'm not sure if this is still in effect, but I'd like to direct everyone's attention to this thread if anyone hasn't read it already.))

Andrew shifted nervously in his spot. What was going to happen? Obviously noone would care about him now that Klavier was here-not that they would ANYWAY- but he still felt uncomfortable. Of course, that was to be expected by now.

Waiting on Godot...

Nii wrote:
((I'm not sure if this is still in effect, but I'd like to direct everyone's attention to this thread if anyone hasn't read it already.))

((It's always in effect, but I hope no one will be a nazi over it. There's sometimes only a certain amount of writing one can do in certain situations. Lets just... Try to AIM for meaty posts of descriptive goodness :) Ones with no god moding. Seriously. I'd rather a short post than one where someone dictates what my character is doing for me.))

Sitting down around the circle carefully, Julia glanced up at Klavier as he paraded towards the group, suddenly feeling rather faint. Gavin- THE Klavier Gavin. How on EARTH does Trucy know such a famous star? Is there no bounds to Trucy's popularity?! I hope Klavier is joining our game! Covering her mouth as she broke into a fit of fangirl giggles, the shear thought of kissing a superstar like Klavier was exciting. She was also a big fan of his- posters of his wallpapering her walls in her bedroom, and she owned all of his albums. She was also aware that the Gavineers recently had a big split due to some mysterious scandal involving on of his guitarists. Full details of the trail were sketchy, but she was sevearly sadened to hear it was Daryan. He was another favourite of hers. She never understood what happened since he was on stage at the time of the murder- she was watching the concert it happened at.

Noticing his sister burst into fangirl spasm, Darren readjusted his position awkwardly. Sure, he was pretty famous himself, but there wasn't posters made of him, slapped on walls all over girl's rooms. Most of his fans were guys talking about how cool Ice hockey was. He actually got more credit for being in the boys basket ball team at school than his position in his state's ice hockey team, the 'Legionairs'. He wasn't going to let it phase him though. Klavier seemed down to earth enough.

"Hey, Gavin," Darren grinned, offering a firm hand to the rockstar, "It's pretty awesome to see you here. I never knew you were pals with Trucy."

Spoiler: Picture of Darren in case people are interested
An old and not so greatly drawn pic of Darren- Darren is the red head in the picture. Man- this pic is like 5 years old now... T.T

ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andrew looked around, like a bomb squad engineer waiting for the BOOM. He was unsure what would happen, but he was starting to get anxious.

Let's just get this over with! he thought irritably, annoyed at the butterflies in his stomach.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"Ja, I guess you could say I'm a... family friend," he answered, returning the handshake. He smirked. "Firm grip. Good man." Klavier took this as a sign of confidence, a quality he always admired in any person. "I don't believe I caught your name?" he asked, placing his hand back onto his belt buckle.

TIN PIN SLAMMER TIME!

Another familiar face. Valant wondered if he could hide in the air vent.
Image Image Image Image
Please don't let my dragons die.

((Ok, someone spin the damn bottle!))

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Phoenix, Franziska, and Valant haven't exactly seated around the circle yet so I dunno if we can))

((Well... Ugh.))

Waiting on Godot...

((Oh- sorry- I assumed everyone was sitting down already- my bad.))

Standing up to give Klavier a firm handshake, Darren gave him a confident grin, "Darren Jones- My sister and I both go to Trucy's school." Pausing his speech for a moment, Darren put his hands on his waist as the handshake finished, "My sister is a big fan of yours. I mast say for once, her taste in music isn't terrible. It's a shame about the break up. You planning on going solo?"

"Darren," Julia hissed, her face turning red. Since she was obviously the sister he was talking about, "Don't be so prying! He gets plenty of that from the press already..." Giving Klavier a nervous, look as she attempted to look as confident as her brother, Julia motioned to a spot between her and Trucy, "S... sorry about my brother. He's not usually prying like that."

Realizing she looked like a bumbling fool in front of the most popular Gavineer member, Julia suddenly wished she hadn't said anything, and reverted to staring at the grape juice bottle in the middle of the circle, pointing at her ominously. Glancing coyly towards Andrew sitting opposite her, she tried not to exchange glances as she noticed how uneasy he was feeling. Tempted to shift over and sit beside him, she decided against it for now. She had already done enough damage to her reputation for today without leaping out of her safety net even further.

((Edit- The adults will have their own game- otherwise it’s a little creepy. I think Klavier joining the young group is fine since he’s a star, but I think Julia would be creeped out kissing Phoenix, Valant, or Fran ^^; ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"Ahaha... Danke." Klavier's eyes suddenly darted off, his mind suddenly pooling with thoughts. He wasn't really sure how to answer the question. That case, the loss of his best friend, the band breaking up... He would be fooling himself if he said he had already recovered from it all.

An interjection from a girl already seated in the circle broke him away from his deep thoughts. He had to admit, he was touched by the gesture. Klavier smiled at her. "It's okay, fraulein. I don't mind." He turned to Darren again, shifting his weight to his other leg. "With work piling up at the prosecutor's office I can't say I've had a lot of time to think about it. I'll get back to you on that one, ja?" He gave Darren a wink before making his way to the empty space in between Trucy and the girl.

Klavier waved to the older crowd. "We're gonna go ahead and start without you! Just join in when you feel like it, ja?" Taking a quick look at the people gathered he thought these kids were probably within ages 14 to 18. He hoped he wouldn't have to result into doing something too... indecent. "So, how do we do this?" he asked, lacing his fingers together.
Page 1 of 18 [ 695 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay