Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 9[ 352 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

The "We Love Franziska" topic.Topic%20Title

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Because we do, in fact, love Franziska.

Ack Ka-Whip

And only a foolish fool would think otherwise!

(or Phoenix.)
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

Last edited by CantFaketheFunk on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The "We Love Franziska" topic.Topic%20Title

Cross-examining your posts!

Franziska Yay, Franny is my favorite prosecuter after Edgey!
Formerly Avenger...

I have a special relationship with Franny-poo.

On one hand, I think she's a violent, cocky, self-centered, perfectionist bitch who was the bane of my existance during Case 2-2 and 2-3. On the other hand, she redeemed herself during Case 2-4 by providing the evidence that allowed Phoenix to save Maya, as well as not being completely evil like her father. I hated Franny until case 2-4, and now I think she is alright. Also, she would make a good couple with Adrian

She also reminds me of O'Malley from Red Vs. Blue in a way. Both of them rant about fools and foolishness, although Franny uses the word fool a bit more that O'Malley does.
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

Built For The Kill

Oh, we're talking about Mei?

She actually inspired me to convince my dad to buy me a whip. ^_^
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.

That's... slightly scary.

stirring

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
That's... slightly scary.

Not at all.

THAT'S AWESOME.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy

Your victory is inevitable, Mr. Justice

Loved her in case 2-2, got bored of her in 2-3 and ended up loving her even more in 2-4.

Struck by a blunt objection

Don't like her. The least bit. Her attitude is completely shallow, and that part at the end of JFA? No place what so ever. Unless I missed a case entirely, Franziska is probably the worst of the prosecutors this far.

To sum it up, no. I don't love Franziska.

I love Franziska so much Franziska

She's one of my favorite characters.
mother of the year~

俺の黄金の魔女

I loved Franziska from the beginning. The way she wiggled out of being caught on surpressing evidence in 2-2? LOVELOVELOVE. I also think she's deeper than some give her credit for. And, in the end, she's utterly adorable, whether whipping people or crying her eyes out...

Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper

Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

I hated her guts...until I critiqued CFTF's AWESOME fanfic "Follow The Fool". It was at that point that I started looking at her differently (not without a fight, mind you, for a few chapters) and then a little while later, I started liking her. *GAH!* I blame CFTF for this. :P ;) :D
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)

raging klavier crush

I adore Franziska. I wasn't sure what to make of her for a long time (she's fiery and whips people? ...er, all right?), but learning of her real motivations in 2-3 and then 2-4 really won me over. The more I think about her, the more I like her, and her relationship with Miles makes me melt every time.

Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney

Franziska is my second favorite character. She's just so awesome with her whip, and how she's ends up helping Phoenix in the last case really shows her good side.

I remember when was first introduced as main prosecuter... I hated her so much because I missed Edgeworth.

But now I love her!
I have no Photoshop skills, so I have no sig. Boo...

Doomed Defendant

Location: I live in Luxembourg, according to Mrs. Edgeworth. :B (Nah, it's Canadia.)

I love Franziska! She's such an awesome prosecutor- nobody else is badass enough to have a whip in court, now, are they? I enjoyed her introduction and her prosecution skills in JFA Cases 2 + 3 (not to mention I'm a fellow Friska fanboy. :D).

Besides, she's totally hot. :B
I'd hit that.

Ka-Whip
ARGH OKAY SORRY.
Dr? Hotti

Not a morning person.

I <3 Franziska. I immediately liked her from the start, but her scenes at the end pratically tripled my love.

And yeah, it helps she's way hot too. :x

Fran + Miles = Most adorably fucked-up sibling relationship ever.

[Watchin' you]

We all want her to whip us.

XD
Friska is "I'll let you whip me if I misbehave" love. ;D

¯\(°_o)/¯

Of course we love Franny. Sexiest objection in the game belongs to her.

Master of sharp things!

I may not be the biggest Franziska fan ever, but she does have some sort of charm to her that you just can't hate... all that much, anyway.

When you put her together with Adrian, though, that's a different story. Hobohodo

Rookie Illuminati Member

I <3 Friska, she's in my nickname Franziska . Franziska's the proof of the failure of genetic determinism Von Karma .
But I don't like the Franziska / Adrian pairing, mostly because:
- Franziska is still too immature for a relationship;
- I personally don't like Adrian .
My views, of course.

Of course, to each his or her own.

Fraaaaanny <333

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

I don't like Franziska best of the folks around, but she isn't too bad either. She's a little shallow in-game, but has a rich backstory (with Manfred and Edgeworth, you can add all of their stories to hers, really) and that makes her a developable personality.
Have fun Franziska

Judge Hobohodo

I LOVE FRANNY... even though I don't even have a PW/GS game featuring her <,<

Not yet <,<
Judge Hobohodo - Every Sunday, 9.00pm GMT - Only on Gatewater 4.

Holding the Mega Drive controller!

I <3 Mia Fey Phoenix

She's the best defence lawyer! Mia Fey

Oh wait, we were talking about Franny. She has a whip which hurts! Larry

The Fragrance of Dark Chocolate...

Franzy's one of my favourite characters, but there are some I like more.

Yeah, I agree she and her whip are hot.

Brawl FC: 2878-9364-8895

Sacred Powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls... Rest in peace, sinners! JUDGEMENT!

Work is obviously affecting me.

Fran is so much love! Franziska

Seriously, I've loved her since before JFA came out (however that works). I think that her personality is a lot more complex than what you see in the game, and she's actually quite funny a lot of the time (though I don't think she knows it).
Aren't they beautiful? <3

The hope that shines through despair.

This isn't fair! I was the Friska fanboy in this community long before you came along, Mr. Funk!

Sailor Senshi

I admire Fran, she's the rare non-fanservice characters that Capcom comes up with. I got JFA before playing the original one. She believes the court is her stage as she acts like the diva and gets quite upset when Phoenix steals the show. Very upset, yet she keeps her composure.

And with the whip reference, she could be just like Sonia Belmont. But the character I can find Fran related to is Lady from DevilMayCry3. They both do have a fatherly figure obsessed with something, both seem very cold to the main character, and yet help up ending the main character in the end anyways.

Be glad Fran doesn't decide to bring a big ass gun around her to court. I also like how this guy gives us an image of little Fran and what her childhood might have been.
C'est la vie, watashi ga watashi de iru kagiri. C'est la vie, anata o aishi tsudzuketai. C'est la vie, watashi ga watashi de aru riyuu. C'est la vie, anata ga anata de aru riyuu

;-;

Her OBJECTION! is my tone for receiving text messages. <3

I fell in love with her a full year before the game came out. Her image was that she is a whole lot of woman. I admire that in characters.

PWnut

I think Manfred von Karma is my favorite prosecutor (Winston Payne, I just like him and his whole character set-up too), because he is just too cool for law school (the whole universe is apparently).

However, Franziska really gets on my nerves. Her whip, her 'Mr. Phoenix Wrights', her tone. However, the end does develope her character nicely and opens up a lot of things about her that are kept in reserve the whole time.

Her mannerisms to Manfred, both having to clutch her arm (she thinks she's daddy, how cute), wear outrageous clothes.
But, lets face it, her dad was scary, but a cool scary. She wanted to show the pomp and force her father had, but being a smaller, shorter, weaker frame, a whip was a nice touch. Manfred's finger-snap was much 'like' a whip (weak connection).

Taking that I adore Manfred as a character (as I do most characters in PW), i like the backstory of edgy and franny a whole lot.

Being I love lit, and languages, and all that, the layers are awsome to uncover.

Science: It's cuter than ever

Franzy <33 I didn't like her at first cuz she's really mean to Gumshoe...But she helps you at the end and she's all kinds of adorable in the last scene <33 Her relationship with Miles is just gorgeous. I also thought it was sweet of her to leave that note for Adrian (LAWLLESBIANSWHAT). I also felt really, really sorry for her T_T

Besides, she's funny.
Spoiler:
HER REACTION TO BEING SHOT WAS WAY TOO HILARIOUS XDD

Resident newbie

Franziska is a total bitch and I didn't like her at all. The developers obviously tried to maker her as a sort of "replacement" for Manfred, but she just came off as a cheap imitation, who was way less likable than Manfred. She never even let anyone talk, and she just whipped everybody. She was obsessed with being perfect, and came off as a selfish character. If Franziska was introduced before Manfred or if Manfred was not introduced at all, I would like her better, but she is just a carbon copy of Manfred. I liked her a bit more when she came in to present the evidence for case 2-4, but I still hate her. And it seemed incredibly out of character when she cried in front of Edgeworth.

raging klavier crush

MilesGodot wrote:
The developers obviously tried to maker her as a sort of "replacement" for Manfred, but she just came off as a cheap imitation, who was way less likable than Manfred. She never even let anyone talk, and she just whipped everybody. She was obsessed with being perfect, and came off as a selfish character.

She is a selfish character. That doesn't mean she isn't sympathetic, because we can understand the reasons she's come to be as selfish as she is, and watch her struggle to grow and mature (admittedly, in Franziska's case, in baby-steps.) Think a little more deeply into her character: why did she "just whip everybody"? Why was she obsessed with being perfect?

The thing is, the script - and Franziska - addressed the issue of her "coming off as a cheap imitation of Manfred while trying to replace him". That's one of her defining character struggles.

Quote:
If Franziska was introduced before Manfred or if Manfred was not introduced at all, I would like her better, but she is just a carbon copy of Manfred.

No, she really wasn't. There are surface similarities, naturally, but Franziska is a vastly different character and person from her father. If anything, I'd say she serves as a contrast.

Quote:
I liked her a bit more when she came in to present the evidence for case 2-4, but I still hate her. And it seemed incredibly out of character when she cried in front of Edgeworth.

It really wasn't. Did you see in 3-3 where she reveals where her entire motivation in coming to America revolved around Edgeworth, where she hated Phoenix for what she did to Edgeworth (and didn't seem to remotely care about her father), where she revealed that she loved him enough to consider him family and that she wanted to help him, in her abrasive, Franziska-esque way?

She loves Miles (she broke down when he threatened to leave her), she's an eighteen-year-old girl crushed under the weight of trying to live up to her father, and in the airport scene, she was completely giving up. How did you think it was out of character?

You only get what you give.

Yeah, Franziska's pretty cool. She's a lot less useless than Maya. And who can argue with her whip? :3

Franziska / Edgeworth is the second best couple with Mitsurugi. The best is Edgeworth / Maya Fey IMO. :D

Spoiler:
I love the ending of JFA when she's talking to Mitsurugi in the airport and she's crying... it was so kawaii. ^.^

That's one of my rules.

Franziska > All other Prosecutors

She is cool because she's the only woman Prosecutor.

Edit: I'm removing basically all of my other posts because there's some shitty content in them (generally just cringe from early teens stuff, some really bad taste/offensive jokes, though), but I'm keeping this one. You were right about this 13 year old me and you're still right to this day in 2021!

Last edited by Wizard Anon on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wizard Anon wrote:
Franziska > All other Prosecutors

She is cool because she's the only woman Prosecutor.

Nope. Lana's a female prosecuter, too. Although she was only there for one case and we never actually saw her in "action." Franziska is the only "main" female prosecutor, I guess.

raging klavier crush

1010 wrote:
Franziska / Edgeworth is the second best couple with Mitsurugi. The best is Edgeworth / Maya Fey IMO. :D

Hee. The pairing doesn't do anything for me, personally - I love them way too much as siblings first and foremost - but Franziska's feelings towards Edgeworth are intense and complex enough that I can see her being a little bit in love with him.

I'm more of the Franziska/Adrian persuasion, though I have a neglected soft spot for Fran/Maya, too.

Raelle wrote:
1010 wrote:

Hee. The pairing doesn't do anything for me, personally - I love them way too much as siblings first and foremost - but Franziska's feelings towards Edgeworth are intense and complex enough that I can see her being a little bit in love with him.

I'm more of the Franziska/Adrian persuasion, though I have a neglected soft spot for Fran/Maya, too.

That's how I feel about Phoenix / Maya Fey . Naruhodo is like an older brother to Maya more than a lover. They get into little fights, disagree with each other all the time, and he wants to "protect" her like an older brother.

Spoiler:
When I say protect I mean when she was being useless and got herself kidnapped by de Killer. The second investigation day took place on my birthday, I was so happy that Maya was being starved on my birthday. ^^ What a present...

Franziska/Adrian is nice. :D I also think Detective Gumshoe / Franziska could work, too. I think she has secret feelings for him. I mean, she put a tracker on the guy... xD

~We will become one~

Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~

I like Franziska for two reasons:

1. Almost the same name as my lover. (Change the "z" and "k" to "c"s.
2. She gets some of the best lines in the game.

Whip "Ignorance is to be whipped"

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Yuu-chan wrote:
We all want her to whip us.

XD
Friska is "I'll let you whip me if I misbehave" love. ;D

Yuu, You just managed to sum up this whole thread in only 2 sentences! Godot

Seriously, Ka-Whip! That's all I need say about Franziska! Plus, Everyone else took all of ideas of thing to say. Larry

Also, Image!
Page 1 of 9 [ 352 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)