Rate the Last Movie you Saw
-
ammchan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 567
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
^ I actually liked Bulma in the film. ^^; [DB Evolution] She was kind of kick-ass.
*hides*
*hides*
-
Badskull
- Suspect

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:56 pm
- Custom Title: No
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
PIG. 8/10
A Short Film by singer Rozz William; rare stuff.
A Short Film by singer Rozz William; rare stuff.
Spoiler: cute
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
VeryHappyTaffy wrote:Actually, this may sound silly, but I was really angry that Goku was white, but the other characters where Asian. Call me prejudiced, but I couldn't help it.
He's a fucking alien from outer space.
For all we know aliens look like white people.

-
neoswordmaster
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
- Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Zombieland
Not as funny as I expected (a more slapstick Shawn of the Dead), but still pretty funny.
8.5/10
Not as funny as I expected (a more slapstick Shawn of the Dead), but still pretty funny.
8.5/10
-
carbon monoxide
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm
- Custom Title: lying is bad
- Location: Ithaca, NY
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Wocky Kitaki wrote:VeryHappyTaffy wrote:Actually, this may sound silly, but I was really angry that Goku was white, but the other characters where Asian. Call me prejudiced, but I couldn't help it.
He's a fucking alien from outer space.
For all we know aliens look like white people.

-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
I think the last film I saw was... Saw.
I'd give it 9/10, mainly because
I've only seen Saw 1, 2, 3 and 4 though ;__;
I'd give it 9/10, mainly because
Spoiler:
I've only seen Saw 1, 2, 3 and 4 though ;__;
-
The Sandwich
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
- Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
loobywright wrote:I think the last film I saw was... Saw.
I'd give it 9/10, mainly becauseSpoiler:
I've only seen Saw 1, 2, 3 and 4 though ;__;
I have V on DVD, I'll throw it over the channel to you. Then we can go see Saw VI together. <3
fuck
-
Dylia
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 718
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am
- Custom Title: Wherever you go, I will be there.
- Location: Tachibana Dynasty, Koga
-
neoswordmaster
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
- Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Gran Torino.
Oh my gosh, this is one of the two movies that almost made me cry. Great freaking writing, acting, and plot. The characters are great. 9/10 because it's not for everyone and Bee Vang (Thao) had a little stale acting in parts.
Oh my gosh, this is one of the two movies that almost made me cry. Great freaking writing, acting, and plot. The characters are great. 9/10 because it's not for everyone and Bee Vang (Thao) had a little stale acting in parts.
-
Ardee
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am
- Custom Title: Mr. Step-ladder
- Location: Killing Floor.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Forrest Gump
11/10
Who HASN'T seen this movie at least twice?
Also to Neoswordmaster, the guy who plays Thao and his sister are both terrible actors, though it was a great movie.
11/10
Who HASN'T seen this movie at least twice?
Also to Neoswordmaster, the guy who plays Thao and his sister are both terrible actors, though it was a great movie.
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian

Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!
-
Catgrenade
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1587
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm
- Custom Title: ...
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ardee wrote:Who HASN'T seen this movie at least twice?
I haven't seen Forrest Gump. Ever.
I've seen about a billion parodies of that opening scene with the feather though.
-
Metaler
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:39 am
- Custom Title: In vain they did not suffer...
- Location: São Paulo - Brazil ^-^
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Watchmen: definetely 10/10.
Simply the best super-hero movie/comic ever created.
Simply the best super-hero movie/comic ever created.
"We lie in wait, the human minds are clouded
Initiation of the master plan
Assimilate, build a life among them
Centuries will pass, patience will win"
Iced Earth ~ Ten Thousand Strong
Initiation of the master plan
Assimilate, build a life among them
Centuries will pass, patience will win"
Iced Earth ~ Ten Thousand Strong
-
ammchan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 567
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
I just realized I never rated the other movie I watched that weekend -
Whisper of the Heart. It is one of Miyazaki's more obscure movies, but it was fabulous! I could relate to the main character so much, and it was a very cute love story. I give it 10/10, definitely.
Whisper of the Heart. It is one of Miyazaki's more obscure movies, but it was fabulous! I could relate to the main character so much, and it was a very cute love story. I give it 10/10, definitely.
-
LySs
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 807
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
- Custom Title: Fabu♥
- Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Where the Wild Things Are
8.5/10
Beautiful movie that reminds us what it's like to be a kid again.
8.5/10
Beautiful movie that reminds us what it's like to be a kid again.
-
Catgrenade
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1587
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm
- Custom Title: ...
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Metaler wrote:Watchmen: definetely 10/10.
Simply the best super-hero movie/comic ever created.
Meh, I don't think the movie was worth a ten, maybe when the director's cut comes out and the actual ending is shown my opinion of it will move.
-
neoswordmaster
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
- Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ardee wrote:Forrest Gump
11/10
Who HASN'T seen this movie at least twice?
Also to Neoswordmaster, the guy who plays Thao and his sister are both terrible actors, though it was a great movie.
To be honest, I usually don't notice quality in acting while I am watching a movie. But some of the way Vang delivered his lines reminded me of my high school drama class.
I didn't notice anything wrong with his siter's actress.
-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Sandwich wrote:I have V on DVD, I'll throw it over the channel to you. Then we can go see Saw VI together. <3
Nice one I hope I don't drop it..
I should really just stop being tight and actually you know.. go out and buy it -__-
I keep hearing radio ads for Saw 6 and getting over-excited

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Dr Parnassus' big magical house of gay things that don't make sense Imaginarium.
4/10
It...It wasn't bad...almost promising but...nothing really got explained in the end and...it...it didn't make ANY SENSE!!!!
None of the characters were particularly likeable apart from the Devil I guess.
4/10
It...It wasn't bad...almost promising but...nothing really got explained in the end and...it...it didn't make ANY SENSE!!!!
None of the characters were particularly likeable apart from the Devil I guess.
Spoiler: For the film
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
AoN
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 532
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
- Custom Title: Audere est facere.
- Location: 14.7°N, 121°E
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Yaya & Angelina: The Spoiled Brat Movie
It's a Filipino comedy, both people portraying Yaya (that's a Filipino term for maid, though yayas are closer to the family especially children) AND Angelina being comedy men.
I'd consider it as one of the best Filipino comedies for all ages. 10/10
It's a Filipino comedy, both people portraying Yaya (that's a Filipino term for maid, though yayas are closer to the family especially children) AND Angelina being comedy men.
I'd consider it as one of the best Filipino comedies for all ages. 10/10
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
-
Ardee
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am
- Custom Title: Mr. Step-ladder
- Location: Killing Floor.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
^Never seen that before... But then again, I haven't seen a Filipino movie in a long while.
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian

Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!
-
crouton
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9207
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:26 am
- Custom Title: My OTP of OTP's. <3
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Stepfather: 7/10
It was all right. A psychological thriller, although it wasn't really too scary or thrilling, really. Too predictable, and some parts were just cheesy. It was entertaining, I guess. ^_^
It was all right. A psychological thriller, although it wasn't really too scary or thrilling, really. Too predictable, and some parts were just cheesy. It was entertaining, I guess. ^_^
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire
-
AoN
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 532
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
- Custom Title: Audere est facere.
- Location: 14.7°N, 121°E
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Princess Bride
Well, it was a good movie, but it isn't worth watching more than twice.
I'd give it an 8.74/10
Well, it was a good movie, but it isn't worth watching more than twice.
I'd give it an 8.74/10
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Where the Wild Things Are: 9.5/10
It's a movie you should watch alone. ALL ALONE. I'm very glad I did, otherwise I'd be hearing my sister complain, my mom ask stupid questions, and little kids crying all over....
I don't get it, it has a messed-up plot, obviously fake costumes, no moral values, it's depressing, and it can get pretty dang scary. Yet it's still one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen....
I don't know how to say it, but it was so good only because it sorta shows what adults fear in children. It doesn't tell us anything, it just shows us how kids behave...
Although I can imagine little kids watching it and destroying everything and biting everyone...
Boy I sound really preachy and a bit contradictory now, don't I?
......
It's a movie you should watch alone. ALL ALONE. I'm very glad I did, otherwise I'd be hearing my sister complain, my mom ask stupid questions, and little kids crying all over....
I don't get it, it has a messed-up plot, obviously fake costumes, no moral values, it's depressing, and it can get pretty dang scary. Yet it's still one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen....
I don't know how to say it, but it was so good only because it sorta shows what adults fear in children. It doesn't tell us anything, it just shows us how kids behave...
Although I can imagine little kids watching it and destroying everything and biting everyone...
Boy I sound really preachy and a bit contradictory now, don't I?
......-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Saw 3. As a comedy 10/10. As a actual serious film -∞/10

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
pacman911
- Suspect

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:18 am
- Custom Title: Phoenix Right... wait what?
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Jennifer's Body... don't ask... -1/10
-
PandaPrinzessin
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
- Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
- Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Coraline- 10/10
Gloriously creepy (but not scary, as such), fantastic animation and a great storyline- definitely worth the extra money to watch it in 3D. One of the best films I've seen for ages <3
Gloriously creepy (but not scary, as such), fantastic animation and a great storyline- definitely worth the extra money to watch it in 3D. One of the best films I've seen for ages <3
-
Nemesis
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm
- Custom Title: TAkE YouR hEaRT
- Location: Forecourt Of Hell
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
^ Coraline is, indeed, a great movie!
--------------
So, I was bored at the weekend and watched Disney movies...
Robin Hood - 9/10
Great movie, although it felt like the movie was kinda short :/
Aristocats - 10/10
I want a freakin' cat and name it Thomas O'Malley.
--------------
So, I was bored at the weekend and watched Disney movies...
Robin Hood - 9/10
Great movie, although it felt like the movie was kinda short :/
Aristocats - 10/10
I want a freakin' cat and name it Thomas O'Malley.

-
Miyako Chinatsu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:54 pm
- Location: I forgot
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Last movie I saw was The House that Dripped Blood. It's a horror film from 1971 (I think).
I gives it a 9.5/10. It's creepy and cool and I just REALLY LIKED IT!!!!
I gives it a 9.5/10. It's creepy and cool and I just REALLY LIKED IT!!!!

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Darren Shan - 4-6 outta 10.
Can't be decided about this wasn't my choice.
My friend who'd never read one of the books thought it was ok but ONLY ok.
Friend who read em all was almost in tears however.
Can't be decided about this wasn't my choice.
My friend who'd never read one of the books thought it was ok but ONLY ok.
Friend who read em all was almost in tears however.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Saw 2. As a comedy 10/10, as an actual serious movie, -∞/10... again.

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
Mr. Anderson
- Suspect

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 am
- Custom Title: I feel super
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Negative zero?
-
Romeo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
- Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
- Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Coraline: 8/10. I asked a friend if it was good or bad, and here is what they said.
"It's creepy. Not good. Not bad. JUST CREEPY." And after watching it I must agree. The Beldam is...
Dodgeball: 9/10. Still owns, gotta love them breakdancin' dodgeball players
Push: 6/10. Held my interest for a while, but just gradually slipped away in the last half-hour, where me and my friends got bored and started playing DS. It's just about superheroes, but they experiment. ((The screamers...dont even get me started on how freaky they are...)
"It's creepy. Not good. Not bad. JUST CREEPY." And after watching it I must agree. The Beldam is...
Dodgeball: 9/10. Still owns, gotta love them breakdancin' dodgeball players
Push: 6/10. Held my interest for a while, but just gradually slipped away in the last half-hour, where me and my friends got bored and started playing DS. It's just about superheroes, but they experiment. ((The screamers...dont even get me started on how freaky they are...)

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Negative zero?
Isn't that the same as 0?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Miemoko
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 398
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm
- Location: Sydney
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The last movie I watched was Mao's Last Dancer. I'll give it a 7/10. It might sound boring but it's alright. It was really sad in the ending...
I usually hate this kind of movies but this one was the 4th movie that made me cry out of the 100 my mum forced me to watch xD
Spoiler:
I usually hate this kind of movies but this one was the 4th movie that made me cry out of the 100 my mum forced me to watch xD

Made by me :D
-
SnowWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
- Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
- Location: Sydney
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Scarred_owl wrote:Coraline: 8/10. I asked a friend if it was good or bad, and here is what they said.
"It's creepy. Not good. Not bad. JUST CREEPY." And after watching it I must agree. The Beldam is...![]()
I could not sleep after watching that ,even though I tried to dream of a flying edgey (don't ask) he just had BUTTONS for eyes!
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Turnabout Clerk wrote:Saw 2. As a comedy 10/10, as an actual serious movie, -∞/10... again.
You suck

Prom Night - 5/10. Meh, I like the stabby bits.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Eye(American version): 1/10
We watched this for a Halloween party today and it was horrible. It was horrible as in scary and as in just plain bad.....
We watched this for a Halloween party today and it was horrible. It was horrible as in scary and as in just plain bad.....
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Just saw Law Abiding Citizen.
I'd give it 88%. Very entertaining. I don't know what movie those reviewers were watching.
I'd give it 88%. Very entertaining. I don't know what movie those reviewers were watching.
-
FlameInferno
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 778
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
- Custom Title: This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice
- Location: Up North
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Last House on the Left (Remake) 3/10- It just wasn't my cup of tea.
Iron Road 8/10- I kind of liked it.
Iron Road 8/10- I kind of liked it.


see how it withers before my flower of justice






