The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by PhoenixTears »

Damn...
Image
Image
Image
LadyK
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 480
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:35 am
Custom Title: Me likey bouncy!
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by LadyK »

Officer V.C wrote:
Uhm...no comment.

Image

Hope nobody wants to fuck that. :oops: I think I could've done a better job at this on, like for one thing, make it taller and clean it up a bit. (That, and it was a pain to edit front-facing Mia, and Chinami's face just did not proportion with it.)


Lovely work. I think she looks cute really. Much better than my female Kiri.

Image

Not to mention yours is much bustier. XD~
Image Image
ImageImage
Ceres
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
Custom Title: I'd say
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Ceres »

This deserved to be bumped, really amazing work.
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Sphinx »

I love your sprite work! especially the Maya as a Defense Lawyer one tbh. :D
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Zinle »

Beautiful.
Totally beautiful job.
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Mitzy
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:39 pm
Custom Title: I seized fate by the neck alright...
Location: Stalking K'.
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Mitzy »

Awesome new works [new to me mostly due to a hiatus due to lack of computer], especially the edits using SNK sprites (Love the Ash Crimson-based Klavier especially.) and keep up the good work.
There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.
Twister980
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:58 pm
Custom Title: 1885-1985-2015
Location: USA

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Twister980 »

Nice! If it's ok with you, I'd like to use those Lana in-court sprites for my comic later..... (They meet after her latest trial.)
Image
Tragic Love A Phoenix Wright COMIC (coming soon!)
Credit to Vickinator for my sig!]
RandomJibberish
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1938
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm
Custom Title: I hate Klaviema >_>
Location: UK

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by RandomJibberish »

The thread's a year old.

The user hasn't been here since last march.

Think before you necromance :godot:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Twister980
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:58 pm
Custom Title: 1885-1985-2015
Location: USA

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Twister980 »

Well sorry. I see a awesome sprite, and I just have to comment.
Image
Tragic Love A Phoenix Wright COMIC (coming soon!)
Credit to Vickinator for my sig!]
Gavin
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:37 pm
Custom Title: <3
Location: Zweibrücken x'D

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Gavin »

WOW!
Those are really awesome O_O

Best older Pearl/Maya I've ever seen o__o
Achtung Baby,
It's time to Rock
Image
Signature is made by Zinle <3
Post Reply