Page 4 of 4

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:20 pm
by PhoenixTears
Damn...

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:01 am
by LadyK
Officer V.C wrote:
Uhm...no comment.

Image

Hope nobody wants to fuck that. :oops: I think I could've done a better job at this on, like for one thing, make it taller and clean it up a bit. (That, and it was a pain to edit front-facing Mia, and Chinami's face just did not proportion with it.)


Lovely work. I think she looks cute really. Much better than my female Kiri.

Image

Not to mention yours is much bustier. XD~

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:13 am
by Ceres
This deserved to be bumped, really amazing work.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:34 am
by Sphinx
I love your sprite work! especially the Maya as a Defense Lawyer one tbh. :D

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:28 pm
by Zinle
Beautiful.
Totally beautiful job.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:29 pm
by Mitzy
Awesome new works [new to me mostly due to a hiatus due to lack of computer], especially the edits using SNK sprites (Love the Ash Crimson-based Klavier especially.) and keep up the good work.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:27 am
by Twister980
Nice! If it's ok with you, I'd like to use those Lana in-court sprites for my comic later..... (They meet after her latest trial.)

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 am
by RandomJibberish
The thread's a year old.

The user hasn't been here since last march.

Think before you necromance :godot:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 am
by Twister980
Well sorry. I see a awesome sprite, and I just have to comment.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 pm
by Gavin
WOW!
Those are really awesome O_O

Best older Pearl/Maya I've ever seen o__o