Rate the Last Movie you Saw
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Peanuts Movie I'd give it an A+ great movie from start to finish if your a peanuts fan you should watch this movie
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
zarazinia
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:30 pm
- Location: UK (the south east bit)
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
IT (2017)
Boyfriend made me see it after I walked out the first time (body horror, lads), sat through the whole thing and... the clown was absolute jokes. It was decent, I enjoyed it, and I want liked Beverley’s key necklace. I prefer psych horror but the kids were brilliant actors, but I’m glad I saw it - B+
Boyfriend made me see it after I walked out the first time (body horror, lads), sat through the whole thing and... the clown was absolute jokes. It was decent, I enjoyed it, and I want liked Beverley’s key necklace. I prefer psych horror but the kids were brilliant actors, but I’m glad I saw it - B+
I'm confident in my hairstyle today.
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
you FOOL, that movie is DC, not marvelSouthern Corn wrote:Wonder Woman-I liked it just fine. Not Marvel's finest, but it was good.
As for my movie, my most recently watched is Kingsman: The Secret Service - which I'd have to give a 9/10. One of my favorite movies, with some of the best action scenes I've ever seen. Also, Colin Firth shooting people.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Thor: Ragnarok-
Another classic by DC. I enjoyed it even though I didn't see the previous two. They could've balanced the comedy and the action a bit more though.
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
I might have enjoyed it a bit more if I had known it was a comedy beforehand. During the first fifteen minutes I thought I was watching a high budget abridged parody. Not that it isn't funny, it just creates a lot of mood dissonance. The Doctor Strange bit? Hilarious. Following it up withSouthern Corn wrote:Thor: Ragnarok-Another classic by DC. I enjoyed it even though I didn't see the previous two. They could've balanced the comedy and the action a bit more though.
Spoiler:

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Justice League-
I'm a but surprised that I actually found this a little dull. Admittedly, it has its good moments, but they're far and few between. The humour was also not as good and the ending was pretty lacklustre. Kind of surprised I liked Ragnarok more but at least it kept me intrigued the entire way through.
Which is a pity, because I would've actually liked seeing some of these characters have their own movie. The Flash especially.
Which is a pity, because I would've actually liked seeing some of these characters have their own movie. The Flash especially.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Wonder Woman I'd give an A good movie and a awesome soundtrack to compliment it
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Contracted Phase II
It's actually not TERRIBLE because it's interesting and weird. Still pretty bad, but watchable bad.
6 / 10
It's actually not TERRIBLE because it's interesting and weird. Still pretty bad, but watchable bad.
6 / 10
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Greatest Showman-
Hot damn, this one was great. I'll admit it had its fair share of flaws (the awkward pacing, the hasty ending, the CGI animals, Zac Efron's inning voice) but the well choreographed musical numbers, wonderful message, lovely atmosphere and Hugh Jackman really sell this one for me. Seriously, Hugh Jackman has so much charisma it's ridiculous.
-
Butz the Klutz 52
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Procrastinator
- Location: USA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Pulp Fiction. Great movie. I give it a 10/10
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Star Wars The Last Jedi I'd give it a B+ good movie with plenty of action among other things
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
TrialsxTribulations
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:25 am
- Location: Office
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Kingsman: The Golden Circle, a sequel to the first one — should have never been released, bad film, everything fun and exiting in the first film is absense or dull.
4/10
4/10
”My bars passed the bar exam, no law school”
Lil Wayne 2013
Lil Wayne 2013
-
zarazinia
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:30 pm
- Location: UK (the south east bit)
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Greatest Showman - not only did it make me get off my ass and start training in circus again, but I honestly loved it all the way through. I enjoyed the songs, the aerial performances, and Zac Efron's singing - Hugh Jackman was brilliant, but Zac Efron did it for me. Enjoyed every second he was on screen. I have a membership thing for the cinema so I'll probably see it again.
(I can see why critics weren't too sure, but personally, I can't fault it because I had so much fun watching it)
(I can see why critics weren't too sure, but personally, I can't fault it because I had so much fun watching it)
I'm confident in my hairstyle today.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Black Panther-
- Incredibly refreshing movie. Hardly even felt like a superhero movie watching it, somehow. It had a really good story, some nice characters and the message was just beautiful and delivered just as beautifully. I had a few tiny nitpicks at first, but the back half was just amazing and more than made up for it. A must see even if you don't like superhero movies that much.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Mr. Bean's Holiday-
- I'd honestly forgotten how enjoyable Mr. Bean can be. Absolutely loved this movie from start to finish, never a dull moment! I was laughing the whole way through, almost. My favourite part is by far the climax. It's just so hilariously fitting!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ooh, that one. I will always remember when I saw it at the movies because it was the same day my little sister was bornSouthern Corn wrote:Mr. Bean's Holiday-- I'd honestly forgotten how enjoyable Mr. Bean can be. Absolutely loved this movie from start to finish, never a dull moment! I was laughing the whole way through, almost. My favourite part is by far the climax. It's just so hilariously fitting!
Speaking of which, the latest movie I saw was Coco, with said sister. I loved it. First thing first, it looked absolutely stunning, especially the land of the dead. The story was great too. When it comes to plot twists, my bars are pretty low when it comes to animated movies, I always get surprised and impressed by them, and this was no exception. It was quite sad, too. At one point I could hear some poor kid behind me gasping for air for crying too much x) Also, it was quite refreshing to see a children's movie deal with a heavy subject like death in this way and not shy away from it while still keeping the movie charming, happy and funny.
I'd rate it 4 or 5 out of 5. Right now I can't find a flaw in it, but I'd have to watch it again to trust my judgment.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
MBr
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 866
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
- Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
- Location: Canada
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Tomb Raider (2018 w/ Alicia Vikander). Being a huge fan of the new iteration of Tomb Raider, I really enjoyed this movie as well. I was surprised that its plot is essentially an alternate story of the 2013 game, in which Lara goes on an expedition to find the lost kingdom of Yamatai. In the movie, she goes out in search of Yamatai because she deduced that that was where her father disappeared to.
I really liked Alicia's portrayal of Lara, able to be a badass like Lara always is as well as showing weakness when Lara thinks she's in over her head. I'd give it a 7.5/10 or 8/10. I think the climax could have been longer.
One thing I think the movie did a great job in over the game is how much killing Lara does. Both the game and the movie have Lara's first kill as a focusing point, and it is obviously very traumatizing for her. The issue with the game is that she goes on to kill hundreds of people, with no concern for the morality or the effects it could have on her. I suppose that's because it's part of the gameplay, but the narrative doesn't support this. Anyway, there's significantly less of that in the movie.
I really liked Alicia's portrayal of Lara, able to be a badass like Lara always is as well as showing weakness when Lara thinks she's in over her head. I'd give it a 7.5/10 or 8/10. I think the climax could have been longer.
One thing I think the movie did a great job in over the game is how much killing Lara does. Both the game and the movie have Lara's first kill as a focusing point, and it is obviously very traumatizing for her. The issue with the game is that she goes on to kill hundreds of people, with no concern for the morality or the effects it could have on her. I suppose that's because it's part of the gameplay, but the narrative doesn't support this. Anyway, there's significantly less of that in the movie.
Spoiler: Movie, 2013 game, and Rise of the Tomb Raider
11037
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Emoji Movie- …I don't know if my normal rating system can really be applied to this movie, so I'm going to have to think of something different for this. While I think of it though, here's my review.
Spoiler: If you're actually scared of being spoiled on this then I dunno what to tell you
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Big Clock-
- I really enjoyed this one. It combines the noir genre with a hint of comedy. The plot is pretty good and keeps you on your toes at all times, with a pretty unique solution.
The Maltese Falcon-
- Hmmm. Maybe it's because I watched this one immediately after the last one, but this didn't quite have the effect I thought it was going to have. It was good, I guess, with some pretty memorable moments, but it just falls apart at the last half. The villain is so dull and uninteresting, I honestly thought I was going to fall asleep. And the last half is just boring, filled with just trite exposition and hardly any action. It was a disappointing ending, to say the least.
The Maltese Falcon-
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Round 2 of Noire.
Murder My Sweet-
- Good movie and all, but it can be pretty all over the place. The story keeps changing at every turn and it's hard to keep track of anything, really. I do like how it comes together at the end, though. Pretty neat, if you ask me.
Double Indemnity-
- By far my favourites. This is the epitome of what a noire film is. I love the plot, it seems beautifully woven. The dialogue is excellently written. The personality of the protagonist is also very interesting, especially with how he changes throughout. Definitely a must see if you like noire films.
Kiss of Death (1947 version, not 1995)-
- This one was good, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't feel like a noire film. What's with the title, anyway? It doesn't even have anything to do with the plot. The story is good, though. I like the protagonist enough and the villain as well. The end was also really intense and I was on the edge of my seat during the entire climax. Still better than the Maltese Falcon though
Murder My Sweet-
Double Indemnity-
Kiss of Death (1947 version, not 1995)-
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Round 3 of Noire, wow.
The Killing-
- This was a pretty fun and entertaining movie. The main problem I have is that it takes much to long to actually get to the heist, focusing more on the planning than the execution. Surprisingly though, that makes the botched execution that much better. I loved how everything came crumbling down right at the end.
The Asphalt Jungle-
- Now this one pretty much rectified my main complaint with the last one, namely that it focuses on the aftermath of the robbery rather than the planning. It goes on a little long, sure, but it's pretty entertaining seeing the police taking their own time to arrive to the conclusion. Pretty fun.
The Detour-
- This one was also all over the place, but definitely felt more noire like than the previous two. The cheapness of the film, strangely enough, actually adds to the quality. I love the "murders" in this film as well and how well "executed" they are. It's great how everything went so wrong just from that one car.
The Killing-
The Asphalt Jungle-
The Detour-
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Bonus before Noire:
Avengers 2-Age of Ultron-
- This movie was fairly enjoyable...well, the end, anyway. The characters are nice and all. There's a lot of foreshadowing here more than anything, and I felt pretty bored during the whole thing.
Captain America-The Winter Soldier-
-This reminded me more of Wonder Woman than anything, but it's much more depressing...and also more unrealistic. Still a good movie. I like Cap a lot.
And now back to Round 4 of Noire!
Sunshine Boulevard-
- I liked this movie, though the person I was watching with most decidedly did not. The characters are pretty interesting as well, especially Norma. The ending was...eh. Probably the weirdest part of the whole thing. Can't exactly feel bad for the protagonist.
Kiss me Deadly-
- There we go. This movie has the proper spirit for the noire genre, setting up intrigue as it goes along. The villain wasn't that great, though, and the ending felt weirdly timed. It ended on the climax rather than the aftermath. Other than that, good, enjoyable watch.
Avengers 2-Age of Ultron-
Captain America-The Winter Soldier-
And now back to Round 4 of Noire!
Sunshine Boulevard-
Kiss me Deadly-
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Pixar's Coco great movie with nice songs I'd give an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Random Superhero movies tangent?
Captain America: Civil War-
- Yeaaah the only thing redeeming about this movie was the fight scenes. Everything else was just kinda boring and the story at the end was just…what?
This movie also kinda foreshadows other movies instead of being itself, like Spider-Man and Black Panther. Wasn't impressed by this.
Guardians of the Galaxy-
- This was just great to watch. It's hilarious, entertaining, and weird as hell. The entire movie, from beginning to end, is so weird I genuinely laughed out loud at some parts just because of how our of place they felt. I also really liked the pretty unique group dynamic and how all the characters kinda hated each other. Rocket and Groot were by far my favourites, though.
Guardians of the Galaxy 2-
- It still has the energy and weirdness of the first, but I'd say it's probably weaker in the parts where it gets more emotional. It feels more out of place there and Rocket was also just kinda out of character for now reason. They made him a jerk, even moreso than he was in the first movie. I did like how they expanded on Yondu more though, that was pretty cool.
Captain America: Civil War-
Spoiler:
Guardians of the Galaxy-
Guardians of the Galaxy 2-
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Entire Goddamn Marvel Cinematic Universe pre-Infinity War (thanks for making me sit though this, bro)
Spoiler: Phase 1
Spoiler: Phase 2
Spoiler: Phase 3

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Avengers Infinity War-
- I liked it a lot. The multiple perspectives were fun and the Guardians of the Galaxy scenes were great. Main problem is that ending. Maaaaaan, that ending.
- pretty_lexi
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:52 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Avengers: Infinity War
9/10, I love the effects, storyline, and humor.
I will really miss Spiderman.
9/10, I love the effects, storyline, and humor.
I will really miss Spiderman.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Avengers Infinity War was great all around I'm giving it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
DannyPlaysSomeGames
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 pm
- Custom Title: Wait this isn't Burger King
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Infinity War - What the fuck/10
No seriously I'm so puzzled and indifferent that I literally can't tell if I even like it or hate it.
Okay so pros and cons. Has some big spoilers:
Overall it feels like a mess to me. If you wanna watch a good Marvel movie, go watch Black Panther or wait for Deadpool 2. This movie IMO isn't worth the hype for me. Or it does. My criticism isn't gospel, and I already met people who disagree with me, so take this with a grain of salt.
No seriously I'm so puzzled and indifferent that I literally can't tell if I even like it or hate it.
Okay so pros and cons. Has some big spoilers:
Spoiler: Pros
Spoiler: Cons
I do things.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Han Solo: A Star Wars Story-
- It was enjoyable enough, though I did have my issues with it. It felt more like a slightly less comedic Guardians of the Galaxy to me which is weird and all.
Spoiler: The movie, duh
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
A Wrinkle in Time-
- Nope. Didn't like this one bit. The visuals were decent, but there were no subtleties in the script (I don't care that it's written for ten year olds, you don't have to spell everything out) and everything was so gosh darn heavy handed. The actors also had really awful delivery, especially Charles whatever who they keep calling by his full name. Its just...meh, especially after all the hype for it.
-
DannyPlaysSomeGames
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 pm
- Custom Title: Wait this isn't Burger King
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Truman Show - What/10
This is easily one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. Luckily, it's the good kind of on-purpose not-insane weird, but it's why it's even weird in the first place. It's also one of the most clever movies I have ever watched. Jim Carrey is at some of his finest here. When I watched the movie, it almost never felt like Jim Carrey, he genuinely felt like Truman, which worked to the movies' advantage about him being real in a fake world. It's all solid here. Give it a watch. Be warned, though. Like I said, it's a very weird movie in general.
This is easily one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. Luckily, it's the good kind of on-purpose not-insane weird, but it's why it's even weird in the first place. It's also one of the most clever movies I have ever watched. Jim Carrey is at some of his finest here. When I watched the movie, it almost never felt like Jim Carrey, he genuinely felt like Truman, which worked to the movies' advantage about him being real in a fake world. It's all solid here. Give it a watch. Be warned, though. Like I said, it's a very weird movie in general.
I do things.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Incredibles 2-
- Bloody amazing movie, better than the first. Fight scenes, animation, story and characters are topnotch. I liked it more than Infinity War, I daresay.
-
DannyPlaysSomeGames
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 pm
- Custom Title: Wait this isn't Burger King
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Incredibles 2 - 10/10
That wait time of 14 years was damn worth it.
This movie is at heart the first one but with more of everything and sometimes even better. The plot may be a bit too predictable, but that was clearly not the focus; it wanted to show you more of the characters you love, more of the humor, more of the conflict and interactions. Overall, as the trike kid from the first movie said:
"THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!!"
That wait time of 14 years was damn worth it.
This movie is at heart the first one but with more of everything and sometimes even better. The plot may be a bit too predictable, but that was clearly not the focus; it wanted to show you more of the characters you love, more of the humor, more of the conflict and interactions. Overall, as the trike kid from the first movie said:
"THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!!"
I do things.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Incredibles 2 was a good enjoyable movie I'll give it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ant-Man-
- Like someone said earlier, the heist movie setup to this one was really neat, and I did like this overall but…I dunno, I feel there was just something missing here to really make it amazing. I think there was some wasted potential with the fight scenes, honestly. I liked the idea of the climax taking place in a but I wish it lasted there longer and made use of its setting better. The chemistry between Scott and Hope also just wasn't there at all for me.
On the plus side, the father-daughter relationship in this was really cool and sweet.
Spoiler:
On the plus side, the father-daughter relationship in this was really cool and sweet.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ant-Man and the Wasp-
- I liked this much better than the original. Comedy was on point and I like the emphasis on some other characters who weren't in the spotlight last movie. It was very enjoyable. My only problems are with the second half and how everything abruptly ends. The subplots aren't really tied up neatly and I was disappointed by the villain. Still, quite a good movie.
Spoiler: Post credits
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Pixar's Brave was a good movie with nice background music I'm giving it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
DannyPlaysSomeGames
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 pm
- Custom Title: Wait this isn't Burger King
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Antman and the Wasp - Comic Book Movie/10
I was really spaced out while watching this movie (although maybe it's because I didn't see the first one), but even then I was just having one hell of a time all the way through. It felt stupid to me (although I can't tell if it was, I was spaced out for most of it), but it was definitely a fun riot from start to finish. Give it a watch.
Also Luis truth serum scene is just
I was really spaced out while watching this movie (although maybe it's because I didn't see the first one), but even then I was just having one hell of a time all the way through. It felt stupid to me (although I can't tell if it was, I was spaced out for most of it), but it was definitely a fun riot from start to finish. Give it a watch.
Also Luis truth serum scene is just
I do things.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Frozen was an alright movie with some nice songs I'll give it a B+
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do


/10
/10