Rate the Last Movie you Saw
-
Ping'
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 929
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 pm
- Custom Title: Two more games coming up soon
- Location: Paris
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Inglourious Basterds - 9/10
I was expecting a war movie. It's not. What it is, however, is another Tarantino masterpiece. Inglourious Basterds is not as revolutionary as Pulp Fiction nor as powerful /coherent as Kill Bill taken as a whole, but it has so many moments of pure brilliance that it's easily his third best film. Of course, films by Tarantino are meant to be watched several times, so my opinion may change over time, for better or for worse.
I was expecting a war movie. It's not. What it is, however, is another Tarantino masterpiece. Inglourious Basterds is not as revolutionary as Pulp Fiction nor as powerful /coherent as Kill Bill taken as a whole, but it has so many moments of pure brilliance that it's easily his third best film. Of course, films by Tarantino are meant to be watched several times, so my opinion may change over time, for better or for worse.
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ponyo ~ 8.5/10
The animation was very nice and the art was beautiful. The Little Mermaid with 5-year-olds made me :3. Dub was pretty good; I was a bit worried when I found out it would be Ms. Cyrus and Mr. Jonas. There were a few parts that reminded me a LOT of Spirited Away.
It was very nice, but not as good as some of Miyazaki's other films. Normally I find Miyazaki's climaxes amazing and his endings completely horrible (and by ending I mean the last ~10 seconds) but this climax was pretty meh and the ending was okay.
Oh, and on the drive home we had a sunshower with the best rainbow I have ever seen.
The animation was very nice and the art was beautiful. The Little Mermaid with 5-year-olds made me :3. Dub was pretty good; I was a bit worried when I found out it would be Ms. Cyrus and Mr. Jonas. There were a few parts that reminded me a LOT of Spirited Away.
Spoiler: not really spoilers, but w/e
It was very nice, but not as good as some of Miyazaki's other films. Normally I find Miyazaki's climaxes amazing and his endings completely horrible (and by ending I mean the last ~10 seconds) but this climax was pretty meh and the ending was okay.
Oh, and on the drive home we had a sunshower with the best rainbow I have ever seen.

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
Pigeon_Maiden
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:23 am
- Custom Title: Loves to stare...
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ponyo-8/10
It was amazing! :D The story was cute and the underwater city scenes were BEAUTIFUL. The reason I gave it an 8 though is that it didn't WOW me like Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke did. Also I noticed that the coloring was a bit different in this movie than the last few Miyazaki's done (it'll looked a lot simpler like his older movies--I dunno if it's a good or bad thing)
It was amazing! :D The story was cute and the underwater city scenes were BEAUTIFUL. The reason I gave it an 8 though is that it didn't WOW me like Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke did. Also I noticed that the coloring was a bit different in this movie than the last few Miyazaki's done (it'll looked a lot simpler like his older movies--I dunno if it's a good or bad thing)
-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Masque*Demasquer wrote:The Cat Returns ~ 9/10
The Baron did it for me =D
- Kingofeurope
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 am
- Custom Title: Superpower: Logic
- Location: Waiting for Godot
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Rambo IV
9/10 Awesome. One of the bloodiest movies I've ever seen. Body parts flying all over the place, Rambo blowing **** up, and lots of innocent people getting killed. Can it get any better?
9/10 Awesome. One of the bloodiest movies I've ever seen. Body parts flying all over the place, Rambo blowing **** up, and lots of innocent people getting killed. Can it get any better?

-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Schindler's List
9/10
It was a great film, it really gave you a feel of what it must be like in the Nazi camps. Also, I thought the ending was touching.
Minus one mark because of the gross bits. But, then again, they made it feel all the more real.
9/10
It was a great film, it really gave you a feel of what it must be like in the Nazi camps. Also, I thought the ending was touching.
Minus one mark because of the gross bits. But, then again, they made it feel all the more real.
-
ammchan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 567
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Duplicity - 9/10
It was more entertaining than The International in my opinion, though the plot was a bit hard to follow (maybe that's just me :P I was watching it on the plane and was really tired). It was still really good though and there were some cute scenes in it between Claire and Ray. (Roberts and Owen)
It was more entertaining than The International in my opinion, though the plot was a bit hard to follow (maybe that's just me :P I was watching it on the plane and was really tired). It was still really good though and there were some cute scenes in it between Claire and Ray. (Roberts and Owen)
-
Cobblepotter
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 718
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:50 am
- Location: The You 'kay
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Please Sir! - 7.5/10
As a midday airing, it's a good choice. A movie spin-off of an above par 70s comedy in a school setting, the story of a fresh new teacher up against a rowdy no hoper class is done quite well, and the characters are entertaining, if not stereotypical and exaggerated.
As a midday airing, it's a good choice. A movie spin-off of an above par 70s comedy in a school setting, the story of a fresh new teacher up against a rowdy no hoper class is done quite well, and the characters are entertaining, if not stereotypical and exaggerated.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
-
WittyVitale
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:48 pm
- Custom Title: Sig made by Vicki, Avi made by PA :D
- Location: Vermont, USA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
I also saw Ponyo, and I give it a 9/10
It wasn't Miyazaki's best work, but it was still beautifully animated. And the overall story was well written as well. And the cute factor... my god, I inwardly squeed throughout the entire movie. I thought I was going to die due to cuteness overload. Some parts did get me a little teary-eyed, but for the most part, I smiled throughout the entire thing. Overall, I thought it was great.
Kind of off-topic, the one thing that annoyed me was the fact that some mother and her four kids sat behind me and talked during some of the best parts. They basically repeated some lines over and over again and shouted their commentaries in my ears. One of my biggest pet peeves. I hate conflict, so the most I did was glare at them during certain parts. Seriously, this isn't your living room.
Oh well, at least those disturbances didn't completely wreck the movie for me.
Oh yeah, and I had no idea that Tina Fey and Betty White had roles in this, so that just added more win
It wasn't Miyazaki's best work, but it was still beautifully animated. And the overall story was well written as well. And the cute factor... my god, I inwardly squeed throughout the entire movie. I thought I was going to die due to cuteness overload. Some parts did get me a little teary-eyed, but for the most part, I smiled throughout the entire thing. Overall, I thought it was great.
Kind of off-topic, the one thing that annoyed me was the fact that some mother and her four kids sat behind me and talked during some of the best parts. They basically repeated some lines over and over again and shouted their commentaries in my ears. One of my biggest pet peeves. I hate conflict, so the most I did was glare at them during certain parts. Seriously, this isn't your living room.
Oh well, at least those disturbances didn't completely wreck the movie for me. Oh yeah, and I had no idea that Tina Fey and Betty White had roles in this, so that just added more win

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Coraline: 8.5 / 10
A nice cheap day out with my friends.
The film was interesting kinda freaky though but thats to be expected with Tim Burton.
Still the story was good and the film maintained a kind of childlike horror that I loved.
A nice cheap day out with my friends.
The film was interesting kinda freaky though but thats to be expected with Tim Burton.
Still the story was good and the film maintained a kind of childlike horror that I loved.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Duclis
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Jungle Book (Disney) - 7.5/10
I liked it alright, but it was kind of short to me.
I liked it alright, but it was kind of short to me.
-
Furio The Shopkeeper
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Yes Man 7.4/10
Maybe one the best Jim Carrey's Movie ever!
It was really funny, and see Carl (the protagonist) always say "Yes" to evrything was a really epic win XD!
But the ending was...how can I say..WTF O_O ? Yes... WTF...
Maybe one the best Jim Carrey's Movie ever!
It was really funny, and see Carl (the protagonist) always say "Yes" to evrything was a really epic win XD!
But the ending was...how can I say..WTF O_O ? Yes... WTF...
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Dorian Grey: 3.5 outta 10
When a film has to resort to random sex montages you know it's in trouble.
Ah Mr Dorian is walking down a bright sunny street
*RANDOM SEX MONTAAGEE!!!!*
Something like that
However it does get points for the imagery and the characterisation of Harry and Basil however it was HORRIBLY predictable and I ain't even read the book.
When a film has to resort to random sex montages you know it's in trouble.
Ah Mr Dorian is walking down a bright sunny street
*RANDOM SEX MONTAAGEE!!!!*
Something like that
However it does get points for the imagery and the characterisation of Harry and Basil however it was HORRIBLY predictable and I ain't even read the book.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
ammchan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 567
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Knowing: 7/10
Meh, it was all right. Not quite as good as I was expecting. The ending and the "whisper people" in general were kind of whaaat the fuck? but maybe that's just me. >.>
Meh, it was all right. Not quite as good as I was expecting. The ending and the "whisper people" in general were kind of whaaat the fuck? but maybe that's just me. >.>
-
Percei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
- Custom Title: My name is Judge.
- Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Adventureland 8/10
Tried to be a little too serious than what they advertised, but nontheless a good film.
Tried to be a little too serious than what they advertised, but nontheless a good film.
-
LySs
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 807
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
- Custom Title: Fabu♥
- Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:Coraline: 8.5 / 10
A nice cheap day out with my friends.
The film was interesting kinda freaky though but thats to be expected with Tim Burton.
Still the story was good and the film maintained a kind of childlike horror that I loved.
You DO know Coraline isn't by Tim Burton right?
It's directed by Henry Selick
Saw the movie "9" yesterday
I give it a 7/10
Interesting concept, the action sequences were nice, but I just felt there needed to be more to the film. The ending was kinda...blah.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
LySs wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:Coraline: 8.5 / 10
A nice cheap day out with my friends.
The film was interesting kinda freaky though but thats to be expected with Tim Burton.
Still the story was good and the film maintained a kind of childlike horror that I loved.
You DO know Coraline isn't by Tim Burton right?
It's directed by Henry Selick
Saw the movie "9" yesterday
I give it a 7/10
Interesting concept, the action sequences were nice, but I just felt there needed to be more to the film. The ending was kinda...blah.
My apologies I only found out later, I think Tim Burton still has something to do with it though.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
LySs
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 807
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
- Custom Title: Fabu♥
- Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:My apologies I only found out later, I think Tim Burton still has something to do with it though.
Nope, Tim Burton had nothing to do with it at all.
Coraline was based on a book written by Neil Gaiman, was directed by Henry Selick and produced by Laika, Inc.
Henry Selick also directed The Nightmare Before Christmas and James and the Giant Peach. Both those films were produced by Tim Burton, which is why you probably thought the same about Coraline.
:)-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
LySs wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:My apologies I only found out later, I think Tim Burton still has something to do with it though.
Nope, Tim Burton had nothing to do with it at all.
Coraline was based on a book written by Neil Gaiman, was directed by Henry Selick and produced by Laika, Inc.
Henry Selick also directed The Nightmare Before Christmas and James and the Giant Peach. Both those films were produced by Tim Burton, which is why you probably thought the same about Coraline.:)
Hmmm it was the artistic style I accredited to Burton still maybe I should reaccredit the weirdness I associate with Burton to Selick.
Thanks for the update on info Lyss
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Oh, a few weeks ago I saw 'Shorts'........
I give it a 4.5/10 for having a great premise and moral, but it kinda goes downhill from there....
I give it a 4.5/10 for having a great premise and moral, but it kinda goes downhill from there....

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
District 9: 10 outta 10
I thought it was fantastic specially for something low budget. I loved how 'human' the aliens seemed. Overall I felt it was pretty good, acting was well done as well even had some humorous bits in it.
I thought it was fantastic specially for something low budget. I loved how 'human' the aliens seemed. Overall I felt it was pretty good, acting was well done as well even had some humorous bits in it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Miyako Chinatsu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:54 pm
- Location: I forgot
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
I saw Spirited Away last night on DVD...
And it's officially one of my favorite movies now...
And it's officially one of my favorite movies now...

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs.
I give it a 9.5 for amazing graphics when seen in 3-D, being very funny, good plot, and delicious looking food...
It's only flaw is that it's not scientifically accurate enough.
I give it a 9.5 for amazing graphics when seen in 3-D, being very funny, good plot, and delicious looking food...
It's only flaw is that it's not scientifically accurate enough.

-
Catgrenade
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1587
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm
- Custom Title: ...
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
ammchan wrote:Knowing: 7/10
Meh, it was all right. Not quite as good as I was expecting. The ending and the "whisper people" in general were kind of whaaat the fuck? but maybe that's just me. >.>
The ending was so fucking terrible
Spoiler: Knowing
-
Ping'
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 929
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 pm
- Custom Title: Two more games coming up soon
- Location: Paris
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
+1 for the terrible ending.
Overall, Knowing is just slightly above average (and in the film industry, average = garbage). It has superb special effects and some really impressive scenes (the crash...), but it's ruined by a plot that's so cliché you can predict everything that's going to happen from the first five minutes, and yet another disastrous performance by Nicolas "not the beeeees!!!!!!!!" Cage.
Overall, Knowing is just slightly above average (and in the film industry, average = garbage). It has superb special effects and some really impressive scenes (the crash...), but it's ruined by a plot that's so cliché you can predict everything that's going to happen from the first five minutes, and yet another disastrous performance by Nicolas "not the beeeees!!!!!!!!" Cage.
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
-
tozz
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - 10/10
ohmygoodness I loved that movie so much. DX
ohmygoodness I loved that movie so much. DX

-
ammchan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 567
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ponyo - OVER 9000/10
My god it was the most adorable movie I've ever seen. I haven't squee'd so hard at a movie in my life. I really loved it, and Sosuke's mom is awesome XD;
Haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way.
My god it was the most adorable movie I've ever seen. I haven't squee'd so hard at a movie in my life. I really loved it, and Sosuke's mom is awesome XD;
Catgrenade wrote:On Knowing
The ending was so fucking terribleSpoiler: Knowing
Ping' wrote:+1 for the terrible ending.
Overall, Knowing is just slightly above average (and in the film industry, average = garbage). It has superb special effects and some really impressive scenes (the crash...), but it's ruined by a plot that's so cliché you can predict everything that's going to happen from the first five minutes, and yet another disastrous performance by Nicolas "not the beeeees!!!!!!!!" Cage.
Haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way.
-
inu98756
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
- Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
- Location: Missouri, USA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Batman Begins - 10/10
i feel ashamed that this was my first time seeing this. Scarecrow was badass though.
i feel ashamed that this was my first time seeing this. Scarecrow was badass though.
Spoiler: Batman Begins

Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
-
Romeo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
- Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
- Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The invention of lying - 8/10.
Really clever and funny, thought it would be a complete copy of Liar, Liar and Yes Man, which were both hilariously funny, and so was this. Only bad points is that the story was very peredictible, and me and my mates were guessing what would happen next, and we were right. Something to go watch if you have the time, but not a 'OMGEPICEPICMUSTGOSEENOW' sort of movie.
Really clever and funny, thought it would be a complete copy of Liar, Liar and Yes Man, which were both hilariously funny, and so was this. Only bad points is that the story was very peredictible, and me and my mates were guessing what would happen next, and we were right. Something to go watch if you have the time, but not a 'OMGEPICEPICMUSTGOSEENOW' sort of movie.

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Scarred_owl wrote:The invention of lying - 8/10.
Really clever and funny, thought it would be a complete copy of Liar, Liar and Yes Man, which were both hilariously funny, and so was this. Only bad points is that the story was very peredictible, and me and my mates were guessing what would happen next, and we were right. Something to go watch if you have the time, but not a 'OMGEPICEPICMUSTGOSEENOW' sort of movie.
I've seen it advertised everywhere but....I've never been a fan of Gervais' style of comedy which is putting me off this. Plus I dislike the potential promotion of lying and predictable films.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Just saw Coraline on DVD...
I love the graphics and the story was good....
But it still gets an 8.5 out of 10 for making me feel very awkward during that one scene.............
I love the graphics and the story was good....
But it still gets an 8.5 out of 10 for making me feel very awkward during that one scene.............

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Yaragorm wrote:Just saw Coraline on DVD...
I love the graphics and the story was good....
But it still gets an 8.5 out of 10 for making me feel very awkward during that one scene.............
Which one?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:Yaragorm wrote:Just saw Coraline on DVD...
I love the graphics and the story was good....
But it still gets an 8.5 out of 10 for making me feel very awkward during that one scene.............
Which one?
Spoiler: SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE
-
Percei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
- Custom Title: My name is Judge.
- Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Producers (2005)
One of the more hilarious things I saw, now one of my favorite movies.
9.75/10 for the ending being a tad drawn out.
One of the more hilarious things I saw, now one of my favorite movies.
9.75/10 for the ending being a tad drawn out.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Yaragorm wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:Yaragorm wrote:Just saw Coraline on DVD...
I love the graphics and the story was good....
But it still gets an 8.5 out of 10 for making me feel very awkward during that one scene.............
Which one?Spoiler: SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE
Whats so awkward about that I thought that bit was hilarious.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:Yaragorm wrote:Spoiler: SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE
Whats so awkward about that I thought that bit was hilarious.
Spoiler:
Sorry, I lost my cool for a minute there....

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Yaragorm wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:Yaragorm wrote:Spoiler: SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE
Whats so awkward about that I thought that bit was hilarious.Spoiler:
Sorry, I lost my cool for a minute there....
They weren't THAT naked at least if memory serves me.
I felt sorry for other Dad
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:They weren't THAT naked at least if memory serves me.
Spoiler: Spoilers and possible NSFW
And yes, what happened to other dad was definitely a tragedy, although I felt more sorry for that cat....
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Yaragorm wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:They weren't THAT naked at least if memory serves me.Spoiler: Spoilers and possible NSFW
And yes, what happened to other dad was definitely a tragedy, although I felt more sorry for that cat....
And her lower body was covered it was comical more than sexual, anyway to my knowledge the Cat got away ok.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:And her lower body was covered it was comical more than sexual, anyway to my knowledge the Cat got away ok.
It was still disgusting. Especially in 3D....
Oh that cat did escape unscathed, but I felt sorry for it when...
Spoiler:







