The Franziska fanclub!
-
Cyrus Vorazan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Believe me, дурацки дурацкие дураки sounds even more ugly =)

Sig by PandaPrinzessin
-
Satoshi
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
- Location: Moscow, Russia
-
oddy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
- Location: sweden
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Hmm I thought something was missing on that list. And I found it. "Only a foolish fool from a land of fools could think something so foolishly foolish" the best fool line she has said.

Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
-
KrazyKaro
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1246
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
- Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
- Location: Somewhere n England..i think.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
-
Satoshi
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
oddy wrote:Hmm I thought something was missing on that list. And I found it. "Only a foolish fool from a land of fools could think something so foolishly foolish" the best fool line she has said.
I added that. =) Write here if you notice more, we need to make a full list. x))
Thanks, I haven't saw this one before. Now I need that picture of her with the cloak so badly, it's so awesome! *__*

-
oddy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
- Location: sweden
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Satoshi wrote:oddy wrote:Hmm I thought something was missing on that list. And I found it. "Only a foolish fool from a land of fools could think something so foolishly foolish" the best fool line she has said.
I added that. =) Write here if you notice more, we need to make a full list. x))
Thanks, I haven't saw this one before. Now I need that picture of her with the cloak so badly, it's so awesome! *__*
Np ;D
And if you mean that picture early in the movie I second it. I want all of the pics in the video. Were many there I haven't seen before.

Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
-
KrazyKaro
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1246
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
- Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
- Location: Somewhere n England..i think.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
My fave was the Christmas one with Franny opening a christmas present with a whip in it epic win ~~~~ I like that Video! ~~~~~
Two more videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6K0K6CSlf0 - Artwork one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm1va4ePQH8 - Amv Type thing.
Two more videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6K0K6CSlf0 - Artwork one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm1va4ePQH8 - Amv Type thing.
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
-
KSAT~
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 554
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Mew~ :3
- Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I do admit, I didn't like her that much at first but.....
She's grown on me. A lot.
I attempted doing a picture of her.....It......didn't work. At least I'm getting better at drawing her face!
She's grown on me. A lot.
I attempted doing a picture of her.....It......didn't work. At least I'm getting better at drawing her face!
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3
-
ditto9
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
- Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
- Location: NE UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
That video is cool, some stunning artwork in it (I wanna cry haha)
The one in the cloak was reaaaally awesome!!
I like the last one too hahaha
The one in the cloak was reaaaally awesome!!
I like the last one too hahaha
-
Satoshi
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Yeah, I forgot to mention the last one, this is the greatest piece of art that I've ever seen! x)

-
godot_blend_#107
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm
- Custom Title: sig+avi made by krazykaro
- Contact:
Re: The "We Love Franziska" topic.
go franny!!! 


proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot
-
ditto9
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
- Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
- Location: NE UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
oddy wrote:eulogy7x wrote:oddy wrote:I found the perfect guy for franziska. What about Mr.T?
....Mr. T ????
"I pity those fools"
Can I just say that everytime I read this I laugh out loud so hard?
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Those are awesome Karo. They have some good pics of her.
-
XsecretX
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:37 pm
- Custom Title: Say No to kKavema! Say yes to Pollema!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I'm SO going for
/
They're one of my fave pairing!
My pairings:
-
-
- and more
/
They're one of my fave pairing!My pairings:
-
-
- and more
-
Ramika
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm
- Custom Title: Max Sugar, No Taste
- Location: Forssa, Finland
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I just played 2-4 to the point where last night and I pretty much found myself squealing like a rabid fangirl at Franny's reaction. She was interesting from the very beginning of the game, but she's turned into the epitome of awesome.
Spoiler:
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I need to post here, for obvious reasons. xD
I lurve Franzy. Am I the only one that finds it interesting that her biggest flaw, is how she obsessed with having no flaws at all? I wonder if she'll ever realize that...
She's also my drawing muse. Her hair is fun and easy to draw, and her eyes are so pretty. I've drawn like twenty pictures in my sketchbook, anyone who looked in it would probably think I'm like stalking her or something lol. I'm pretty good at drawing her, but then again I'm pretty good at copying stuff. It's when I try to draw on my own that it turns into suck.
Also,
/
is my favorite pairing ever. :3
I lurve Franzy. Am I the only one that finds it interesting that her biggest flaw, is how she obsessed with having no flaws at all? I wonder if she'll ever realize that...
She's also my drawing muse. Her hair is fun and easy to draw, and her eyes are so pretty. I've drawn like twenty pictures in my sketchbook, anyone who looked in it would probably think I'm like stalking her or something lol. I'm pretty good at drawing her, but then again I'm pretty good at copying stuff. It's when I try to draw on my own that it turns into suck.

Also,
/
is my favorite pairing ever. :3-
Ramika
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm
- Custom Title: Max Sugar, No Taste
- Location: Forssa, Finland
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I tend to have a thing for characters who try to maintain a tough outerior and occationally fail. It makes them more loveable than regular goody-two-shoes.
Just thinking that Franny is only 18/19 makes her character interesting. She acts perfectly grown-up most of the time but when she lets her immature side show it's the freaking cutest thing ever. <3 I'd hit that.
Just thinking that Franny is only 18/19 makes her character interesting. She acts perfectly grown-up most of the time but when she lets her immature side show it's the freaking cutest thing ever. <3 I'd hit that.
-
Auraion
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am
- Custom Title: FINE
- Location: Not Here
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I only support yuri couples (
/
)
But my favorite Hetero couple is
/ 
/
)But my favorite Hetero couple is
/ 
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I would like to jo~in because Franzy is frickin' awesome and my favourite character in AA 


-
ditto9
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
- Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
- Location: NE UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I'm a secret sort of
/
shipper, but I guess its kinda weird because she always calls him her little brother. I just dont think that any other guy would be 'good enough' for her, in a way.
Which is why I dont mention it often haha.
I looove drawing Franziska too, her and Maya are the ones I draw the most, I have more little sketches of Franziska and complete pieces of Maya though :c
Do you have any drawings uploaded? :>
/
shipper, but I guess its kinda weird because she always calls him her little brother. I just dont think that any other guy would be 'good enough' for her, in a way. Which is why I dont mention it often haha.
Franziska's Whip wrote:I need to post here, for obvious reasons. xD
I lurve Franzy. Am I the only one that finds it interesting that her biggest flaw, is how she obsessed with having no flaws at all? I wonder if she'll ever realize that...
She's also my drawing muse. Her hair is fun and easy to draw, and her eyes are so pretty. I've drawn like twenty pictures in my sketchbook, anyone who looked in it would probably think I'm like stalking her or something lol. I'm pretty good at drawing her, but then again I'm pretty good at copying stuff. It's when I try to draw on my own that it turns into suck.
Also,/
is my favorite pairing ever. :3
I looove drawing Franziska too, her and Maya are the ones I draw the most, I have more little sketches of Franziska and complete pieces of Maya though :c
Do you have any drawings uploaded? :>
-
Auraion
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am
- Custom Title: FINE
- Location: Not Here
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
This one is for the Fanclub!!
Spoiler:
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Auraion wrote:This one is for the Fanclub!!Spoiler:
That's pretty good!
Is Phoenix gonna' be Navi? *shot*
-
Auraion
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am
- Custom Title: FINE
- Location: Not Here
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Johnny Rotan wrote:Auraion wrote:This one is for the Fanclub!!Spoiler:
That's pretty good!
Is Phoenix gonna' be Navi? *shot*
LOL that would be awesome!
Spoiler: I know this doesn't belong here but i couldn't resist
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
ditto9 wrote:I looove drawing Franziska too, her and Maya are the ones I draw the most, I have more little sketches of Franziska and complete pieces of Maya though :c
Do you have any drawings uploaded? :>
Hehe, I like drawing Maya too. ^_^ And Godot, because I don't have to draw his eyes. I hate drawing males' eyes. They always turn out so girly.
No, I don't have any uploaded, unfortunately. And I'd probably be too nervous to share them anyways xD
-
SnowWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
- Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
- Location: Sydney
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Franziska is practically the highlight of JFA (IMO)
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
-
Auraion
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am
- Custom Title: FINE
- Location: Not Here
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
SnowWright wrote:Franziska is practically the highlight of JFA (IMO)
That's why JFA is my favorite game.
When you say:
PW: AA i think of Phoenix
JFA i think of Franny
T&T i think of Godot
AJ i think of Polly (the parrot)
-
Wanacoba
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!
- Location: Santiago, Chile
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Well, hi there.
I really love Franziska... even before I supported
X
, I had decided that my favorite character was her. Besides she has all the possible needs in a favorite character: sexy, a certain attitude and a catchy phrase being in this case : "Fool!".
You were also talking about drawing her... yeah, I kinda suck on that matter, the hair as everyone says, it's the easiest part but the thing that annoys me the most are the eyes, those are impossible to me now.
Well, Au Revoir for now.
I really love Franziska... even before I supported
X
, I had decided that my favorite character was her. Besides she has all the possible needs in a favorite character: sexy, a certain attitude and a catchy phrase being in this case : "Fool!".You were also talking about drawing her... yeah, I kinda suck on that matter, the hair as everyone says, it's the easiest part but the thing that annoys me the most are the eyes, those are impossible to me now.
Well, Au Revoir for now.
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"
-
ditto9
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
- Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
- Location: NE UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Franziska's Whip wrote:No, I don't have any uploaded, unfortunately. And I'd probably be too nervous to share them anyways xD
Haha, you should totally upload them! I did it eventually, and I hate going into my fanart thread because it's filled with my various fail, but I loooove seeing other people's fanart! (Probably because its always better than seeing mine haha)
I say do eet.
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
ditto9 wrote:Haha, you should totally upload them! I did it eventually, and I hate going into my fanart thread because it's filled with my various fail, but I loooove seeing other people's fanart! (Probably because its always better than seeing mine haha)
I say do eet.
Hehe, maybe. My scanner really sucks, but I did just get a tablet for Christmas that I'm getting used to pretty quickly so maybe I'll draw some stuff.
And your stuff is NOT fail. I love your art.

-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
SnowWright wrote:Franziska is practically the highlight of JFA (IMO)
Hehe seconded.~
Auraion wrote:I only support yuri couples (/
)
But my favorite Hetero couple is/
I love her with everyone. =)
-
ditto9
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
- Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
- Location: NE UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Franziska's Whip wrote:ditto9 wrote:Haha, you should totally upload them! I did it eventually, and I hate going into my fanart thread because it's filled with my various fail, but I loooove seeing other people's fanart! (Probably because its always better than seeing mine haha)
I say do eet.
Hehe, maybe. My scanner really sucks, but I did just get a tablet for Christmas that I'm getting used to pretty quickly so maybe I'll draw some stuff.
And your stuff is NOT fail. I love your art.
Me? Why thank you! 8D
Cooool, hope to see some of your work soon! :)
-
ditto9
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
- Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
- Location: NE UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Chloebabes wrote:I love her with everyone. =)
Everyone? haha.
Also I lold so hard at your signature
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
ditto9 wrote:Chloebabes wrote:I love her with everyone. =)
Everyone? haha.
Also I lold so hard at your signature
Yeah.
Maya, Adrian, Ema, Mia, Phoenix, Miles (though I prefer it platonic), Pearl, Godot, April, Gumshoe, Maggey, Dahlia, Wakana, Ron, Apollo, Manfred, Hotti, Klavier ect... XD
=)
-
mikkimikka
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:30 am
- Custom Title: 100% Juice
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
i wouldn't go so far to say i love her with everyone. but i love seeing franzy so i'll try her out with everyone i suppose.
I prefer her with me xDDD of course that won't happen so my Franzy OTP is definitely her and Edgeworth. They have a true dynamic and understand each other the most. Well... if you don't count phoenix. But I don't like Phoenix with either of them so much.
I prefer her with me xDDD of course that won't happen so my Franzy OTP is definitely her and Edgeworth. They have a true dynamic and understand each other the most. Well... if you don't count phoenix. But I don't like Phoenix with either of them so much.

-
SnowWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
- Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
- Location: Sydney
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
She makes having blue hair and poofy shoulders a sexy thing 

• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
-
ditto9
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
- Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
- Location: NE UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
SnowWright wrote:She makes having blue hair and poofy shoulders a sexy thing
Seconded! C:
Chloebabes wrote:ditto9 wrote:Chloebabes wrote:I love her with everyone. =)
Everyone? haha.
Also I lold so hard at your signature
Yeah.
Maya, Adrian, Ema, Mia, Phoenix, Miles (though I prefer it platonic), Pearl, Godot, April, Gumshoe, Maggey, Dahlia, Wakana, Ron, Apollo, Manfred, Hotti, Klavier ect... XD
=)
Wow...that is everyone. Some of those would make verrry interesting scenarios.
-
moonfall
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
In Japanese, she uses more "bakas" than a 14-year-old otaku on a pocky high. If you've ever heard Akane's Baka Song from Ranma 1/2, it sounds like something she would sing.
"NARUHODO WA.....BAAAAAKAAAA!" *various sounds of violence occuring.*
"Baka" is an interesting word because it can be used as a noun and an adjective. "Baka ni" would be an adverb, meaning "foolishly."
"NARUHODO WA.....BAAAAAKAAAA!" *various sounds of violence occuring.*
"Baka" is an interesting word because it can be used as a noun and an adjective. "Baka ni" would be an adverb, meaning "foolishly."
Spoiler:
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
moonfall wrote:In Japanese, she uses more "bakas" than a 14-year-old otaku on a pocky high. If you've ever heard Akane's Baka Song from Ranma 1/2, it sounds like something she would sing.
"NARUHODO WA.....BAAAAAKAAAA!" *various sounds of violence occuring.*
"Baka" is an interesting word because it can be used as a noun and an adjective. "Baka ni" would be an adverb, meaning "foolishly."Spoiler:
I can see her whipping a horse to pieces. I think it's mostly 'cuz they needed a substitute for a whip and they chose a riding crop.

-
GigaHand
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 914
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm
- Custom Title: ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING
- Location: Not in a courtroom, that's where.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
...This is unbelievable. I don't know what to say, but...
The You Fool article on TV Tropes doesn't have a single Franziska quote at the top of the page!
Now, I'd just go and edit it, but I want to see which quote you guys want. A full list is on the previous page.
The You Fool article on TV Tropes doesn't have a single Franziska quote at the top of the page!
Now, I'd just go and edit it, but I want to see which quote you guys want. A full list is on the previous page.

-
mikkimikka
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:30 am
- Custom Title: 100% Juice
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
GigaHand wrote:...This is unbelievable. I don't know what to say, but...
The You Fool article on TV Tropes doesn't have a single Franziska quote at the top of the page!
Now, I'd just go and edit it, but I want to see which quote you guys want. A full list is on the previous page.
Only a foolish-looking fool could be fooled by such a foolish fool’s foolish dream.
or
Foolish fool who foolishly dreams of foolish dreams...How foolish.







