Page 5 of 47

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:52 am
by Wrestlemania
Nah. Wendy's eyes are like dots, to be honest... But there are very few with "Glowing Eyes".

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:31 pm
by DetectiveTomDamron
xfma_addictx wrote:
Harold Foxx wrote: :redd: Bill Clinton

Thanks for making me fall out of my chair XDDDDD

XDDD Bill Clinton: Monica :: Redd: April May....WHAT!?! *boot to the head*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:05 pm
by Wrestlemania
If Redd was Clinton, Who's Dubya? Gumshoe?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:35 pm
by La Diable
Hey now, that's an insult to Gumshoe. >:(

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:39 pm
by mario2000
Yeah. Gumshoe may be an incompetent dope, but he always means well. Bush pretty much wants to take over the world.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:50 pm
by Donald Serrot
Um... isn't this supposed to be look-a-likes? Because Bush and Gumshoe don't look alike. Let's stay on topic.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:16 pm
by Marshmello
I agree. Wrestlemania, I'm disappointed in you! :edgeworth:

I'm trying to find more look-a-likes, I swear... school suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I have Friday off, though - I'm buying Apollo Justice then, hopefully. Maybe I can squeeze in some look-a-like-finding time then too, between watching the fansubs I downloaded off of Stage6 and trying to make a Fakir prosecutor sprite. :yuusaku:


EDIT
I was looking up old Disney movies on Wikipedia and I found this:

Spoiler: Kuzco
Image

At first I thought he looked like Atmey, but I don't see the resemblance anymore...
Emperor Kuzco is from Disney's 'The Emperor's New Groove'.

I also think that :knock-knock: looks like one of the characters in 'Meet the Robinsons', but I'll be damned if I know which one.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:51 am
by Hakuro de Killer
MONTAAAGE!!

Every Jane, Jill, and Mary who looks like Adrian Andrews:

Ise Nanao
Image

Jolene
Image

Kalifa
Image



Any other Adrian lookalikes I missed?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:48 pm
by Somestickguy
Ladies and gentleman, I give you:

ImageImage

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 pm
by Donald Serrot
Somestickguy wrote:
Spoiler: Somestickguy's version
Ladies and gentleman, I give you:

ImageImage

How about this?
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:21 pm
by Rov
Image
Looks like
Image
but I'm pretty sure that was intentional.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:10 am
by Wrestlemania
Can you maybe..... Have the image below show?

And if it's the Godfather... yeah. I'm pretty sure it was too.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:16 pm
by Rov
Um it is the Godfather. I have no clue why it isn't showing up.

Edit: Ok, Don Vito shows up now.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:56 pm
by Marshmello
I know this doesn't really count, but I found it on YouTube and I couldn't resist:

Soul Calibur III: Phoenix VS. Franziska

Who will win?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:12 pm
by Addikt
Image

DOES THAT NOT LOOK LIKE APOLLO JUSTICE TO YOU?

This is Colin from The Simpsons Movie. I noticed this the second time I watched it... (I've actually watched it 4 times in theaters... twice in French, then twice in English XD)

And then I told Feolys and Quantuniverse, and we watched the movie. And we about died XD

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:42 pm
by Rov
Image
Looks like
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:06 pm
by Kyo Kusanagi
With this, I shall present you....

Spoiler: :salute:
... an old animated avie STOLEN from Ken's PhotoBucket!!
Image

*runs*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:13 pm
by Rov
Image
Looks like
Image
The End from MGS3

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:07 am
by Balrog
Kyo Kusanagi wrote:With this, I shall present you....

Spoiler: :salute:
... an old animated avie STOLEN from Ken's PhotoBucket!!
Image

*runs*

Im getting the Impression the pic is meant to look like Maggey, and Im not sure it counts if thats the case. >>>>>>>>

(Pisssssss, GP, Your parrot suffered a horrible blow in rendering <_>)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:24 am
by Marshmello
I haven't played Guild Wars in a while (much longer since I've played PvE), but the designs of two heroes remind me of Celeste Impax.

Spoiler: Celeste/Jin/Zenmai
ImageCeleste Impax
ImageAcolyte Jin
ImageZenmai

... I want Jin's armour :larry:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:06 am
by Balrog
Marshmello wrote:
Spoiler: Jin
ImageAcolyte Jin


I thought she wasn't wearing a shirt at first -.-"

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:35 am
by Ryu
@KK: I believe I didn't allow that pic to be viewable by public means (hence the removal of the pic)~

And Balrog, what did you mean by that comment about the Maggey pic?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:37 am
by Super Judge Bro.
Marshmello wrote:I haven't played Guild Wars in a while (much longer since I've played PvE), but the designs of two heroes remind me of Celeste Impax.

Spoiler: Celeste/Jin/Zenmai
ImageCeleste Impax
ImageAcolyte Jin
ImageZenmai

... I want Jin's armour :larry:


Jin resembles Valerie Hawthorne more in my opinion.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:08 am
by Happiness Punch!
I'll give you two. More maybe later.

Spoiler: 4-1, Olga Orly spoiler sprite
Image
Olga Orly = An oooold Capcom character, Kalinka Cossack from Megaman 3. I wouldn't be surprised if they based Olga off of that character.


This has been mentioned before in another thread or two...
Image
Manfred von Karma = Caulder/Stolos from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict. Also, Caulder's daughters have the same hair colour as Franziska von Karma, hehe :P

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:25 am
by Hakuro de Killer
Okay, if Russel Berry's appearance is only based on mustaches, then I must present the greatest mustache of all, General Melchett!


Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:07 pm
by Balrog
Ken wrote:And Balrog, what did you mean by that comment about the Maggey pic?


If its Meant to look like Maggey then its not really a "Look-a-like" other wise all the pics in the Cosplay area could be counted as them >>

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:14 pm
by Rov
Balrog wrote:(Pisssssss, GP, Your parrot suffered a horrible blow in rendering <_>)
I didn't render it.
Okay, if Russel Berry's appearance is only based on mustaches, then I must present the greatest mustache of all, General Melchett!
Who ever said Russel Berry's apperaance is based solely on his moustache?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:06 pm
by Wocky Kitaki
Dan Hibiki reminds me of Apollo for some reason.


Image <-Resemblence?-> :odoroki:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:59 am
by Wrestlemania
He reminds me more of Wocky, thanks to your sig!!!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:09 am
by Mr.Trite
How about Kristoph Gavin and Luke Valentine (For Hellsing)
Spoiler: Look a Likes?
Image
Image

Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:29 am
by Sorelliena
Image + Image
=
Image

:beef:

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:31 am
by Super Judge Bro.
This should be in the Prosecutor's Lobby forum.

.....You may be on to something, though I can't really see him having something in common with Spongebob.

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:16 am
by Cracka-Lackin'
What the Buck? D:

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:42 am
by Mr.Trite
:objection:
Spongebob has GILLS.

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:15 am
by Officer 1BDI
In all seriousness, my first thought when I saw him was "...Tom Kenny voice over yesplz." Stupid sponge voice imbedded in my memory....

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:51 am
by BigFish
I have a Kristoph one too, actually...

Spoiler: Magor Spoilers for 4-4 and Famicom Detective Club Part II
Image
The other guy is Hibino from Famicom Detective Club Part II.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:00 am
by Mr.Trite
Actually, I see some Edgeworth in there, too.
Spoiler: Judging from the picture you gave?
Image

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:18 am
by Neh-ku
lol, I found something...

Spoiler: :will:
Image A guy from Gundam Seed...The Tiger of the Desert. I think in this picture they cut off some of his hair, but in the anime series you'll see the resemblance...

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:42 pm
by Rov
Officer 1BDI wrote:In all seriousness, my first thought when I saw him was "...Tom Kenny voice over yesplz." Stupid sponge voice imbedded in my memory....

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:57 pm
by Penny_Nickels
Aww.Poor Toothpaste man.Now I'll have to end all his sentences with "What the Buck?"
:pft: It's a shame.But I'll be fun.