Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Movie, TV, and anime chat.
Post Reply
Miles Morales
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Kumandra

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Miles Morales »

Avengers Endgame was a great movie I'm giving it an A+
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

So John Wick 3 was basically perfect, A++++++++++, 113.47/100, would watch again.
Image
Lind
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm
Custom Title: i feel pretty
Location: Milton Keynes, England

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Lind »

Watched Mandy.
Spoiler:
Image
Great movie. 8/10.
Miles Morales
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Kumandra

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Miles Morales »

Toy Story 4 was a good movie I'm giving it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Rehncohro »

Saw The Lego Movie 2. Really good sequel. Had a predictable villain but there was still a pretty good plot twist at the end.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Rehncohro »

Saw Toy Story 4 tonight. It was good but I'm not sure how I'd rank it with the other movies, lol.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Saw One Piece: Stampede with my friend yesterday 5/5. Was as hype as everyone was saying
Miles Morales
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Kumandra

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Miles Morales »

Toy Story 3 was a good movie I'm giving it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
bratty waifu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
Location: Heartland Province
Contact:

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by bratty waifu »

Batman Under the Red Hood
10/10 no explanation needed. It's just amazing!
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
Cosmikun
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:06 pm
Custom Title: eyyyy
Location: England

Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Post by Cosmikun »

Hiro Hamada wrote:Toy Story 3 was a good movie I'm giving it an A
The first time I saw Toy Story 3 I nearly cried. I’m a big baby I know ;^^
Post Reply