This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.
Now all he needs is hair shaped like a penis!
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:54 pm
by WaitingforGodot
This beautiful piece of art gives me Apollo-damage-sprite-vibes.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:57 pm
by Going for Miles
How absolutely gruesome.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:59 pm
by WaitingforGodot
If Judas Iscariot knew betraying Jesus would lead to such atrocities being made, he would have thought twice about it.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:03 pm
by Going for Miles
Have a look at this wicked-ugly Wellington-lookalike. (Internet brings you to strange places alright... This wasn't how I planned my evening)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:26 pm
by venser
Watching the anime, I always thought this guy kinda looked like Phoenix (more of the Dual Destinies anime cutscene version). It helped because in the anime he yelled "Objection!" at one point and it was commented that he would have been a great lawyer.
GoingforMiles wrote:Have a look at this wicked-ugly Wellington-lookalike. (Internet brings you to strange places alright... This wasn't how I planned my evening)
Vile.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:13 pm
by Going for Miles
Unwellington.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:23 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Unwellington, yes. My thoughts exactly.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:17 pm
by Klonoahedgehog
venser wrote:Watching the anime, I always thought this guy kinda looked like Phoenix (more of the Dual Destinies anime cutscene version). It helped because in the anime he yelled "Objection!" at one point and it was commented that he would have been a great lawyer.
He does kind of remind me of Phoenix, though i'm not sure why.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:58 pm
by Toa of Ponies
Wild Tiger/Kotetsu from "Tiger and Bunny." He sorta looks Like Godot to me. More Diego, you could say.
I haven't personally seen Tiger and Bunny, but I saw a meme of this guy a while back and just had to figure out who he was.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:43 pm
by TheDoctor
Anyone here think Togami from Dangan Ronpa could pass for a younger version of Kristoph?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:17 pm
by Mary Faraday
Toa of Ponies wrote:
Wild Tiger/Kotetsu from "Tiger and Bunny." He sorta looks Like Godot to me. More Diego, you could say.
I haven't personally seen Tiger and Bunny, but I saw a meme of this guy a while back and just had to figure out who he was.
Everyone thinks that, because he has such a strong resemblance to Godot/Diego Armando, though he looks more like Diego but his shirt is more like Godot. A 50/50 chance you would say.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:20 pm
by Louise
GoingforMiles wrote:
This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.
Oh my goodness I just fell in love and I agree he'd be perfect for Daryan
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:02 pm
by Mary Faraday
Louise wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.
Oh my goodness I just fell in love and I agree he'd be perfect for Daryan
Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on.. It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:02 pm
by Going for Miles
Indeed! He has the perfect kind of hotness too
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:52 pm
by Mary Faraday
Oh, he's a perfect Daryan, probably for a movie with real life actors about the Apollo Justice-game
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:17 pm
by Nearavex
Choe Gu-Sung from Psycho-Pass reminds me a lot of Matt Engarde.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:29 pm
by Going for Miles
Damn, yes.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:48 pm
by Mary Faraday
Oh dayum, why didn't I notice that-
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:50 pm
by Louise
Mary Faraday wrote:
Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on.. It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3
Fist of Justice wrote:Indeed! He has the perfect kind of hotness too
Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours?
Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:52 pm
by Going for Miles
Louise wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on.. It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3
Fist of Justice wrote:Indeed! He has the perfect kind of hotness too
Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours?
Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.
A little, yes. But understandable too.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:00 pm
by Church Of Sumire
Louise wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.
Oh my goodness I just fell in love and I agree he'd be perfect for Daryan
Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan
If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:07 pm
by Mary Faraday
Louise wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on.. It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3
Fist of Justice wrote:Indeed! He has the perfect kind of hotness too
Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours?
Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.
So, I'm not the only one who was doing that, yay!
Please don't ask me why, please just keep your mouth shut.
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan
If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu
This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why..
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:10 pm
by Church Of Sumire
Mary Faraday wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote: Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan
If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu
This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why..
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :P
Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:17 pm
by Mary Faraday
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote: Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan
If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu
This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why..
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :P
Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style.
Oh no, I know what it is. It's the art style. It's so... I dunno. I have a bad feeling about this..
Who likes penis-shaped hair anyway? I just love the guy over there in the monochrome picture who looks like Daryan IN MY OPTINION.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:21 pm
by Going for Miles
Honestly, THAT guy looks nothing like Daryan... except for the haristyle.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:22 pm
by Church Of Sumire
Mary Faraday wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why..
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :P
Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style.
Oh no, I know what it is. It's the art style. It's so... I dunno. I have a bad feeling about this..
Who likes penis-shaped hair anyway? I just love the guy over there in the monochrome picture who looks like Daryan IN MY OPTINION.
Hmm well the guy honestly looks like he's a douchebag in real life so I guess he is kinda like Daryus xD
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:27 pm
by Mary Faraday
lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:23 pm
by Church Of Sumire
Mary Faraday wrote:lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:14 pm
by Mary Faraday
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha.
I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks that he would make a great irl Daryan.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:18 pm
by Church Of Sumire
Mary Faraday wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha.
I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks that he would make a great irl Daryan.
Umm I never said that
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:36 pm
by Mary Faraday
I never said that you said this.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:14 pm
by Nearavex
The fact that Pearls tends to make this expression creeps me out.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:10 am
by Iban
Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
Now ain't this confusing?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:37 pm
by dimentiorules
Iban wrote:
Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
Now ain't this confusing?
I don't see the resemblance. He looks more like Larry than Apollo, the only thing that resembles Apollo is the hair, and even that isn't too similar.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:25 pm
by Nearavex
...It was meant to be posted here as a Larry lookalike. Apollo is the name of the character. That's what's so confusing about it. A Larry lookalike named Apollo.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:21 am
by Iban
dimentiorules wrote:
Iban wrote:
Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
Now ain't this confusing?
I don't see the resemblance. He looks more like Larry than Apollo, the only thing that resembles Apollo is the hair, and even that isn't too similar.
His name is Apollo. The confusing part is that he looks like Larry.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 am
by Rook
Spoiler: Robert Hammond and this guy
Meet, for the lack of a better image, Martin Septim. He's an illegimate heir to the Septim line of emperors in the game Oblivion. There are definitely better images out there, but my iPod can't handle them. I bought it three+ years ago for $100. Need I say more?
I suppose his dad Uriel could also work, though.
Iban wrote:
His name is Apollo. The confusing part is that he looks like Larry.