Franziska's Whip wrote:
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly...
True... but rebember that franziska tortures gumshoe in other ways besides whipping.

Franziska's Whip wrote:
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly...


1337nerd wrote:Franziska's Whip wrote:
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly...
True... but rebember that franziska tortures gumshoe in other ways besides whipping.
I like them both.

blueMagatama wrote:Note to capcom:
Ace Attorney investigations Franziska von Karma
NOW!



Midnight Jasper wrote:blueMagatama wrote:Note to capcom:
Ace Attorney investigations Franziska von Karma
NOW!
LET ME GET OUT THE WHIPS








and keeps hitting one of the characters i dislike
(I know a lot of people like this guy but i just can't stand him)




ditto9 wrote:I figured she was one of the main reasons why I love Justice for All the best out of the series, because she's such a dynamic character, she adds a great sense of humour to it all, but only if you like her.

Franziska's Whip wrote:ditto9 wrote:I figured she was one of the main reasons why I love Justice for All the best out of the series, because she's such a dynamic character, she adds a great sense of humour to it all, but only if you like her.
Ah! I'm not the only one who likes JFA the most! Every other PW fan I ask says its their least favorite.
I think Franziska and 2-4 are the two biggest reasons I like it so much. :3





Greener223 wrote:lol so many people thinking shes awesome

Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations? 


Haruhi wrote::franny: Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations?




moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?
I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.



Adrian in black wrote:moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?
I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.
That's a possibility, but in the end, it's probably just a serious case of lazy sprite mirror swap is lazy.


oddy wrote:Adrian in black wrote:moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?
I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.
That's a possibility, but in the end, it's probably just a serious case of lazy sprite mirror swap is lazy.
A von Karma must be perfect in every way. Therefore she cant restrict herself to be a simple sing as lefthanded or righthanded.


Greener223 wrote:lol so many people thinking shes awesome
Haruhi wrote::franny: Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations?




mewmew88 wrote:Franziska Von Karma is awesome :D



oddy wrote:mewmew88 wrote:Franziska Von Karma is awesome :D
Yea she is and you avatar is awesome! Do you maybe have the link to it?
I had to shrink it by 100 pixels either way to use it but it still looks good 


Yannie Derrei wrote:She was so cute back then too
Spoiler:





Satoshi wrote:but not so many of them became a real prosecutor in that age. =)))




x
hehe.



Joseph von Brewster wrote:Haha, I love Franziska.
She needs her own game, perhaps it could provide even more evidence forx
hehe.
Seriously, the evidence keeps piling up for those two.

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Yay Phranziska! I really need to get around to posting it the fan thread for that pairing, especially since I've started posting a lot more late at night. xD

