Page 7 of 9

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 pm
by 1337nerd
Franziska's Whip wrote:
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly... :yuusaku:


True... but rebember that franziska tortures gumshoe in other ways besides whipping.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 pm
by Franziska's Whip
1337nerd wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly... :yuusaku:


True... but rebember that franziska tortures gumshoe in other ways besides whipping.


Well, you are right about that. Poor Gummy. :sadshoe: I like them both.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 pm
by blueMagatama
Note to capcom:

Ace Attorney investigations Franziska von Karma

NOW! :franny:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:18 pm
by Midnight Jasper
blueMagatama wrote:Note to capcom:

Ace Attorney investigations Franziska von Karma

NOW! :franny:

LET ME GET OUT THE WHIPS :whip:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm
by blueMagatama
Midnight Jasper wrote:
blueMagatama wrote:Note to capcom:

Ace Attorney investigations Franziska von Karma

NOW! :franny:

LET ME GET OUT THE WHIPS :whip:


I will officialy start a topic! :franny:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:16 pm
by Temple
Yeah; a Franziska Investigations game would be awesome, just to see her abuse Gumshoe for the whole thing.

Hell, even if they do another one starring Edgey, nothing to say she couldn't have a case or two to herself in that...

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 pm
by blueMagatama
More screen Time with franziska = More pain for gumshoe :sadshoe: :whip:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 am
by DecisiveYoshi
I love Franziska! She's definitely my favorite prosecutor. Even when she's on edge and the case is going against her, she still manages to find objections to throw at you. JFA doesn't really have that "Oh yay I'm pwning this witness" feeling as much as it does a "I'm getting somewhere! Best stay on my toes!" feeling.

He abuse to the witnesses is hillarious too. :lotta:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:30 pm
by 3vilTheCat
franny is in my opinion the best prosecutor

she really wants to humiliate :phoenix: and keeps hitting one of the characters i dislike :sadshoe: (I know a lot of people like this guy but i just can't stand him)

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 pm
by ditto9
God I need to come on here more often. Damn life eating up my..er...life.
Anyways yes 8D
That picture of fat Franny! Eew! Scarred! ahaha. I picture her saying 'fools' in the most gluttonous, deepest voice ever.

I figured she was one of the main reasons why I love Justice for All the best out of the series, because she's such a dynamic character, she adds a great sense of humour to it all, but only if you like her.
Spoiler:
I guess shes the reason why I love 3-5 a lot too.


I'm such a fan of Edgeworth and Franziska, they're definitely the best prosecutors of the entire game.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm
by DecisiveYoshi
Franziska always felt like the biggest threat in the courtroom to me. Even when that cornered music is playing she's still going toe-to-toe with you and making you fight for that win.

:pizza:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm
by Franziska's Whip
ditto9 wrote:I figured she was one of the main reasons why I love Justice for All the best out of the series, because she's such a dynamic character, she adds a great sense of humour to it all, but only if you like her.


Ah! I'm not the only one who likes JFA the most! Every other PW fan I ask says its their least favorite.

I think Franziska and 2-4 are the two biggest reasons I like it so much. :3

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 am
by DecisiveYoshi
Franziska's Whip wrote:
ditto9 wrote:I figured she was one of the main reasons why I love Justice for All the best out of the series, because she's such a dynamic character, she adds a great sense of humour to it all, but only if you like her.


Ah! I'm not the only one who likes JFA the most! Every other PW fan I ask says its their least favorite.

I think Franziska and 2-4 are the two biggest reasons I like it so much. :3


Add another person to the club, JFA is easily my favorite as well. I'm also one of those rare people that loves the soundtrack of JFA more than the other games.

"Witness! We want the whole truth! No fractions!" :whip:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 pm
by Wanacoba
Well, it's funny how one character makes a great difference in the taste of the games for fans of the each prosecutor. For example, obviously, every Edgy fan will love every game where he appears and obviously GK, Franny fans will love GS2 and the appereances in GS3 and GK, and finally with Godot in GS3. If you're a fan of a certain character, the point of view where there is bad and good changes to "Always good" as long as your Fav character is there.

(hope that wasn't too confusing)

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:43 pm
by Greener223
lol so many people thinking shes awesome

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:24 pm
by Franziska's Whip
Greener223 wrote:lol so many people thinking shes awesome


Well, she is, isn't she? She's a German tsundere with a whip. xD
Also yay 100th post *shot*

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:35 am
by Haruhi
:franny: Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations? :eh?:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 am
by Icarus
Found this old post of mine.

Cool how that turned out, huh?

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Haruhi wrote::franny: Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations? :eh?:

Whoa, you're right! I think it's because of the way you see her in court, the only way it would make sense for her to whip the desk would be for her to use her left hand, but that's still...really cool. She uses her left hand for her finger-pointing (or should I say hand-outstretched?) pose, too, although her right hand for that patronizing von Karma finger waggle... Hm. :eh?:

Anywho, I believe there is more to add to this topic now that AAI has been released.

Spoiler: Case 4
Young Franzyyyyyyyyy~ She's so adorable, especially with Edgeworth making all of those snarky comments about her height (a taboo subject), and the way she expects people to respect her because she'll become a prosecutor soon. She's a bit goofy too: when she makes the pun about the hot dogs in the vending machine, and when she says she'll make sure everyone who stands at the witness stand is found guilty, regardless of if they're actually a witness. ("Make sure you never end up at this stand, Miles Edgeworth!")

And she doesn't want to share a packet of swiss rolls with Edgeworth, lol. And it was quite "awwww" whe she asked von Karma if he'd watch her debut trial, and he would merely "think about it". She's so desperate to get some love from her father and earn the von Karma name...

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 am
by moonfall
I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?

I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 am
by Jean Descole
moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?

I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.


That's a possibility, but in the end, it's probably just a serious case of lazy sprite mirror swap is lazy.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:33 am
by Auraion
Spoiler: Case4
It's very cute how she acts with kay, maybe there's something between them =O
Also, the height jokes, made her look even cuter when mad.
Also, It's almost cute how Edgeworth thinks that is almost cute how Franziska acts... Almost

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 am
by oddy
Adrian in black wrote:
moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?

I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.


That's a possibility, but in the end, it's probably just a serious case of lazy sprite mirror swap is lazy.


A von Karma must be perfect in every way. Therefore she cant restrict herself to be a simple sing as lefthanded or righthanded.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 pm
by Jean Descole
oddy wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?

I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.


That's a possibility, but in the end, it's probably just a serious case of lazy sprite mirror swap is lazy.


A von Karma must be perfect in every way. Therefore she cant restrict herself to be a simple sing as lefthanded or righthanded.


There is no such thing as perfection!!!....and...stuff.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm
by Satoshi
Hello fanclub, I missed you!~ ♥

Well, there was a lot of Franny in AAI which, along with Edgeworth, made me the happiest person in the world. xD
Spoiler: GK4
The 4th case was totally awesome, she is so adorable little brat there, that I want to adopt her and take home! xDD
Her childish rivalry toward Edgeworth with all that "Let's have a competition! I won't lose! ><", "He's the one who's younger, not me! >_<", "I'm not short! >< *whip*" and her attachment to him at the same time - that was cute and funny as hell. ♥
And I love how she suddenly started to discuss flowers and the room's design while investigating. She is such a connoisseur of pretty things, I didn't pay attention to this side of her personality before. x3

Greener223 wrote:lol so many people thinking shes awesome

She is. :3 Any objections? :whip:

Haruhi wrote::franny: Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations? :eh?:

I didn't notice it, seems like she really is, that's awesome!~

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:52 pm
by mewmew88
Franziska Von Karma is awesome :D :franny:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 pm
by oddy
mewmew88 wrote:Franziska Von Karma is awesome :D :franny:


Yea she is and you avatar is awesome! Do you maybe have the link to it? :keiko:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:53 pm
by mewmew88
oddy wrote:
mewmew88 wrote:Franziska Von Karma is awesome :D :franny:


Yea she is and you avatar is awesome! Do you maybe have the link to it? :keiko:


I most certainly do :D
http://www.aerisdies.com/html/lb/img_5025_3.html#img There u go :hotti: I had to shrink it by 100 pixels either way to use it but it still looks good :acro:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:14 am
by Yannie Derrei
She was so cute back then too :franny:

Spoiler:
Her whip was just a wee riding crop :)) her cool personality hasn't changed a bit.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Yannie Derrei wrote:She was so cute back then too :franny:

Spoiler:
Her whip was just a wee riding crop :)) her cool personality hasn't changed a bit.

Ayup.
Spoiler:
Her hair was so pretty as well, and she looked so innocent and huggable~ I think she was a lot more hot-blooded and goofier in the past, although that could just be because of the murder.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:11 pm
by Satoshi
Midnight Jasper wrote:
Yannie Derrei wrote:Ayup.
Spoiler:
Her hair was so pretty as well, and she looked so innocent and huggable~ I think she was a lot more hot-blooded and goofier in the past, although that could just be because of the murder.

Spoiler:
She was just totally immature then, she is only 13 after all. =)) But she tries her best to look like an adult and insists that everyone should recognize her like that. I find this side of her being in a perfect balance between "absolutely adorable" and "annoying". x))
She is a little immature in her 17-19 as well, but she became more "less talk, more do" person. =)

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 pm
by moonfall
Spoiler:
She's a believably 13-year-old, other than maybe the whipping. Most kids that age are immature but think they're grown-up.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 pm
by Satoshi
but not so many of them became a real prosecutor in that age. =)))

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:35 am
by Midnight Jasper
Satoshi wrote:but not so many of them became a real prosecutor in that age. =)))

I like to think that Edgeworth completely and utterly freaked out when she became a prosecutor at 13 :3

Who knows, if her first court case was before him he might have actually eaten his cravat.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:11 pm
by Satoshi
Their both first cases was in the same year so we can't be sure whose was first. oO But I'd like to see triumphing Franziska and Miles eating his cravat! x'D

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:08 pm
by Joseph von Brewster
Haha, I love Franziska.

She needs her own game, perhaps it could provide even more evidence for :franny: x :phoenix: hehe.

Seriously, the evidence keeps piling up for those two.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 pm
by Dora Feddy
Fanziska is awesome, nuff said. I've been trying to draw some fanart of her, but artist's block is getting in the way...

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 pm
by Icarus
It seems like it would be super-obvious, but I've never seen a picture of Franziska with the Devo "Energy Dome."

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 am
by Franziska's Whip
Joseph von Brewster wrote:Haha, I love Franziska.

She needs her own game, perhaps it could provide even more evidence for :franny: x :phoenix: hehe.

Seriously, the evidence keeps piling up for those two.


Yay Phranziska! I really need to get around to posting it the fan thread for that pairing, especially since I've started posting a lot more late at night. xD

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:22 pm
by Joseph von Brewster
Franziska's Whip wrote:
Yay Phranziska! I really need to get around to posting it the fan thread for that pairing, especially since I've started posting a lot more late at night. xD


You should, the topic is kind of dead. :sadshoe: