Page 8 of 9
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:33 am
by Franziska's Whip
Joseph von Brewster wrote:Franziska's Whip wrote:
Yay Phranziska! I really need to get around to posting it the fan thread for that pairing, especially since I've started posting a lot more late at night. xD
You should, the topic is kind of dead.

Then I shall! This thread seems to be worse off, though. Dx
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:42 pm
by Anarance
Oh yes, I'm a big fan of Franziska. XD She's arguably the most badass character in the series.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:00 pm
by artisticangel17
I happen to be a franny fan because of her strength and self confidence. She proves that when she helped Adrian and when ever Edgy tried to out shine her. Yes she is a little bitchy and high maintenance

but aren't we all a little like that. There are things we wish to be perfect especially when out name is on it.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 pm
by Atmey
Count me in, anyone who whips Phoenix is awesome
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:07 pm
by godot_blend_#107
Atmey wrote:Count me in, anyone who whips Phoenix is awesome
pfffft
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:09 pm
by Joseph von Brewster
godot_blend_#107 wrote:Atmey wrote:Count me in, anyone who whips Phoenix is awesome
pfffft
Poor, poor Nick.
He can never catch a break.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:13 pm
by godot_blend_#107
she whips him because she thinks it foolish to fal in love,
so she hurt him so that it would look she wouldn't care less
(thats my opinion)
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 pm
by Joseph von Brewster
godot_blend_#107 wrote:she whips him because she thinks it foolish to fal in love,
so she hurt him so that it would look she wouldn't care less
(thats my opinion)
Or maybe she just enjoys whipping him.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm
by godot_blend_#107
or maybe she just thinks that phoenix is sexy when he has pain XD
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm
by Joseph von Brewster
godot_blend_#107 wrote:or maybe she just thinks that phoenix is sexy when he has pain XD
Dancing the Masochism Tango?

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 pm
by Auraion
this is not phranziska's thread.
I still believe that franziska hides her fears & pain behid a whip.
Trying to look confident, you know, when animals feel harmed, they attack.
And yeah I love franziska
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm
by Joseph von Brewster
Auraion wrote:this is not phranziska's thread.
I still believe that franziska hides her fears & pain behid a whip.
Trying to look confident, you know, when animals feel harmed, they attack.
And yeah I love franziska
>Implying it isn'tI think so as well, then again it's probably a weird quirk.
Name one normal person in AA.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:55 pm
by Midnight Jasper
PENNY NICHOLS
Ayup yup. Franzy is pretty insecure, but she still manages to pull herself together, and that's why I love her.
That and the whip.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:53 pm
by Icarus
Midnight Jasper wrote:PENNY NICHOLS
Ayup yup. Franzy is pretty insecure, but she still manages to pull herself together, and that's why I love her.
That and the whip.
If you think about it, though, she has pretty good reasons for it.
I mean, her father
hated Miles and spent fifteen years on a plot to destroy him... and Miles was still apparently Manfred's favorite. At the very least, he took more of an active interest in setting up Miles' career for the sole purpose of knocking him down than he took in Franziska's career.
I see Franziska as having severe inferiority issues which is why she puts so much importance on being perfect. That's also why she is so insistent that she
is perfect... because she's terrified that she's not.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 am
by SophRigh
When Franny was first introduced I hated her for being such a hardass, and the whip thing really wound me up. But the more we heard about her childhood and the more she was in the game she kinda grew on me. Now she's one of my favourite characters.
When you fill in the blanks, I can't help but feel sorry for her. Being so young and having her father treat her like an adult, then taking an interest in someone who wasn't even "of von Karma blood" must have killed her, especially after having it drummed into her what it meant to be a von Karma. I think the whip was her way of being in control, with Manfred having pretty much everyone under his thumb she needed some way of having an authoritative stance, hence having a 'weapon' of sorts.
Overall point: before = hardass
after = misunderstood
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:38 am
by oddy
SophRigh wrote:When Franny was first introduced I hated her for being such a hardass, and the whip thing really wound me up. But the more we heard about her childhood and the more she was in the game she kinda grew on me. Now she's one of my favourite characters.
When you fill in the blanks, I can't help but feel sorry for her. Being so young and having her father treat her like an adult, then taking an interest in someone who wasn't even "of von Karma blood" must have killed her, especially after having it drummed into her what it meant to be a von Karma. I think the whip was her way of being in control, with Manfred having pretty much everyone under his thumb she needed some way of having an authoritative stance, hence having a 'weapon' of sorts.
Overall point: before = hardass
after = misunderstood
This sumarise how I feel about Franziska to. For me it wasn't until my second playtrough of jfa until I recognized her.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 am
by Phoenix Minamimoto
Franziska is such a great character! One of the best in the series in my opinion.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 am
by Justice Panda
I think she's cool. Anyone who can whip the crap out of people in court (which I would think is illegal) gets the "cool person" card in my book.
At least she didn't bring out a taser like her dad did.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:33 pm
by Awesome_Cravat

= Awesome.
The way she asserts her dominance and projects her self confidence as well as her constant quest for perfection makes Franziska my all time favourite character.
Top 3 reasons why?
1) The whip.
2) The attitude.
3) Her relationship with Miles (No matter how you percieve it).
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 pm
by Chloe
For your information Franny is an awesome character!
Really, I loved her character from the moment I saw her.
And she really have a soft spot.
Never had problems with her.
Zilly fools would disagree with me.
I really loved her in Aai and T&T.
So funny when she whips people.
Kicks ass indeed. She keeps getting better.
Amazing character is amazing.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:46 pm
by Awesome_Cravat
Chloe wrote:For your information Franny is an awesome character!
Really, I loved her character from the moment I saw her.
And she really have a soft spot.
Never had problems with her.
Zilly fools would disagree with me.
I really loved her in Aai and T&T.
So funny when she whips people.
Kicks ass indeed. She keeps getting better.
Amazing character is amazing.
^^ In much agreeness!!!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 pm
by MiaFeyFan
Ah Franny :D My third favourite AA character (It goes 3.Franny 2.Godot/Diego 1.MIA FEY!!) I love her so much! AA would'nt be the same without her. I like her paired with

the best. And something always crosses my mind when I see Young Franny...
How can a 13 year old prosecutor from Germany with a WHIP be so damn cute?
.gif)
I luv u

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:11 pm
by kaisap112
Franz Von Karma!
Whips the truth from witnesses
Franz Von Karma!
Look out you foolish fools
Franz Von Karma!
Is always tracking Dick
Franz Von Karma!
Franz Von Karma
*ahem* Yes, Franziska is absolutely brilliant.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:04 pm
by Greener223
you know, this has been bugging me for a long time.
You know Franziska's sillhouette in AAI? It looks like she has long hair in it, like it's her publicity pose combined with Mia's publicity pose. Anyone else notice this? Give comments if you do.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am
by 16BitsQuaRed
I have nothing against her, but she has no character development throughout the series, and she really gets old after four cases of "grargh arrogance and hostility I whip you now you fool".
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm
by kaisap112
16BitsQuaRed wrote:I have nothing against her, but she has no character development throughout the series, and she really gets old after four cases of "grargh arrogance and hostility I whip you now you fool".
And here I was thinking this is the Franziska Fanclub...
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 pm
by Midnight Jasper
UBER BUMP
I had to post this doujinshi, because it is the single most adorable thing I've ever seen.
From pixiv.
Franzeeeeehhh...
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 pm
by kaisap112
Midnight Jasper wrote:UBER BUMP
I had to post this doujinshi, because it is the single most adorable thing I've ever seen.
From pixiv.
Franzeeeeehhh...
Why can't I see a thing on that?

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:32 pm
by Midnight Jasper
dfoijdfioshdfdj. Fine. Download -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RY3NXX60It's just so very adorable :3
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 am
by Parkur
gotta love franzy, the only prosecutor with the balls to whip the judge

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:06 pm
by Megan-Chan
I love Franziska! She's awesome

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm
by Power Berry
Midnight Jasper wrote:UBER BUMP
I had to post this doujinshi, because it is the single most adorable thing I've ever seen.
So cute <3
Yup, I love Franzy, she's just too awesome.
She's my favorite character in the whole series~
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 pm
by FloweringUni
.....Is it bad that I love Bratziska way more than the actual Franziska?
Err....I mean....
She's awesome.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 am
by FishyTLF
I'm not sure if I posted here before or not but I'll say it anyway.

is my favourite AA character. She's so awesome hnghhhh and she's so sexy, it hurts /what.
I really really like her. She's so...what I want to be like XD (Do you get what I'm trying to say? orz)
She can do so many things so nicely, and all I can do is waste time and procrastinate ;_;
Besides, who doesn't like crying Franzy? SHE'S THE CUTEST THING TO EVER APPEAR WHEN THAT HAPPENED. I FELT LIKE HUGGING HER
AND LOCK HER IN A CAGE...I'm sorry I go mad whenever I think of her crying sdfjdkflhgklfh kyaaaaaaa <3<3<333333
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 pm
by P.B. Crudstache
Franzy is a pretty awesome (and perfect

) character. She's my second favorite prosecutor (first is Godot

) and my third favorite character. One pairing I think only I've considered is Fratmey or

/

. They're both full of themselves, and I can imagine one case in which they don't stop blabbing on about how perfect they are. And Atmey has an animation similar to the whip that hasn't been used for that reason.... MONOCLE RAIN!

Yeah, those two would be
perfect for each other.
Ace Detective, Away!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 pm
by Bunnylover4
She's a hilarious character, the way she whips everyone and keeps saying Phoenix will go down. I loved her description of Larry in 3-5: "You huffy-puffy loosey-goosey whining excuse for a wimpering wuss of a witness."

Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 am
by BurdenOfProof

best prosecutor...after

/whipped
I like her sadistic character concept and development
and her hilarious hipocrisy at times
Oh and did I mention she's cute when she cried or as a 13 year old?
you pedo
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm
by WBL Studios
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:00 pm
by ChiefWakamakamu
Of course Franziska is the best prosecutor. Is there any question? It would be foolish to think otherwise.
...I mean I guess Godot is pretty cool too.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:10 pm
by サンドラ
⠀