PW: Conflict of Interest (Full game complete)
-
Nyuugen
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 308
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm
- Custom Title: I'm workin' on it.
- Location: Sweden.
- Contact:
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
1. It was Sarah's theme.
5. That doesn't explain how he put on the armor.
8. Yeah, it's a problem with PyWright, all right, but you could do like I'm doing and just b/w them manually and put them as separate sprites.
9. Yeah, make it show up right away.
11. You could use what I'm using for my court opening, "Bravely Folk Song" from Soul Edge.
12. Is it really or was that a joke?
5. That doesn't explain how he put on the armor.
8. Yeah, it's a problem with PyWright, all right, but you could do like I'm doing and just b/w them manually and put them as separate sprites.
9. Yeah, make it show up right away.
11. You could use what I'm using for my court opening, "Bravely Folk Song" from Soul Edge.
12. Is it really or was that a joke?
- RoxasorSora
- Suspect

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 am
- Location: Somewhere in IL
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Gotta say I loved it and I am really looking forward to Turnabout on the Web.
-
KTH_KING
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm
- Custom Title: Attorney at Law
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
I downloaded this game from Pywrights website (69MB in total) and it doesn't go further than the first trial...after it says To Be Continued, it just resets to the beginning of Rogue Turnabout Part 2 (The first Trial)...Is that file on Pywright's website an incomplete file?
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
No, the link on the Pywright website is not for the full case. That'll be up to Saluk to update.
You can find the link to the full case in the first post of this thread. It's the Mediafire one.
You can find the link to the full case in the first post of this thread. It's the Mediafire one.
-
KTH_KING
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm
- Custom Title: Attorney at Law
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Ropfa wrote:No, the link on the Pywright website is not for the full case. That'll be up to Saluk to update.
You can find the link to the full case in the first post of this thread. It's the Mediafire one.
Aight, cool
But for some reason none of the mediafire links work for me? I got an Error 500 thing...by the way, I use my Blackberry Torch to download...Mediafire works on it, I've downladed from Mediafire plenty of times, but now for some reason the links to these games don't work?
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Well, I can't help you there. The link's still working for me, and I checked it on multiple computers just to be sure. That sounds like it'd be more a problem with your Blackberry and/or Internet connection. Sorry.
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Update:
I am writing the script for the final section of Turnabout on the Web. It is currently at 150 pages, and I expect to get another 15-20 before it's done. So, it won't be quite as long as the first one, but it'll still be a rather lengthy case.
Also, I've been going through The Rogue Turnabout again. I'm making an update which addresses several of the issues that have been brought up. I hope to get it out within the month. Once it's done, I'll upload it to both Mediafire and Rapidshare, so that people in KTH_KING's position have another option to download from.
I am writing the script for the final section of Turnabout on the Web. It is currently at 150 pages, and I expect to get another 15-20 before it's done. So, it won't be quite as long as the first one, but it'll still be a rather lengthy case.
Also, I've been going through The Rogue Turnabout again. I'm making an update which addresses several of the issues that have been brought up. I hope to get it out within the month. Once it's done, I'll upload it to both Mediafire and Rapidshare, so that people in KTH_KING's position have another option to download from.
-
Monkeyplaysbass
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 2:00 am
- Custom Title: Video Game Addict and Workaholic
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
If you need help with music and themes fire me a PM, I'll be glad to help!
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Okay, I haven't given an update in over a month, so here goes...
1) For a while, I was sort of procrastinating on that update for Rogue Turnabout that I mentioned earlier. However, I've gotten everything together now and I'm just giving it another quick run through to make sure that all the updates mesh well. I'll have it out sometime later this week.
2) Turnabout on the Web is progressing nicely. I think that the full thing should be complete within the next three months or so. However, there might be a bit of a delay, as I'll be moving to Korea in the fall and will have to get adjusted. Hopefully I can get at least the first section done before then. For those who are interested, here are some sprites of one of the new characters.
1) For a while, I was sort of procrastinating on that update for Rogue Turnabout that I mentioned earlier. However, I've gotten everything together now and I'm just giving it another quick run through to make sure that all the updates mesh well. I'll have it out sometime later this week.
2) Turnabout on the Web is progressing nicely. I think that the full thing should be complete within the next three months or so. However, there might be a bit of a delay, as I'll be moving to Korea in the fall and will have to get adjusted. Hopefully I can get at least the first section done before then. For those who are interested, here are some sprites of one of the new characters.
Spoiler:
- Smithee
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
I saw an LP of The Rogue Turnabout and loved it.
Good work, especially when...
Good work, especially when...
Spoiler:
Last edited by Smithee on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Smithee wrote:I saw an LP of The Rogue Turnabout and loved it.
At first I was like...

But then I read some of the comments and I was like...

And then I was like...

Oh well. At least you liked it.
- Smithee
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Okay, the Batman picture is staring into my soul...
L34V3 M4H 50UL 4L0N3!!!
L34V3 M4H 50UL 4L0N3!!!
Last edited by Smithee on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
DudeWithAMask
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Alright - I've owed you this one for quite a while. I played through it (Yay!). I won't do it in my usual point-by-point because... well... it's A LONG FREAKING CASE. Here are my general thoughts about it:
Spoiler:
That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
DudeWithAMask wrote:Alright - I've owed you this one for quite a while. I played through it (Yay!). I won't do it in my usual point-by-point because... well... it's A LONG FREAKING CASE. Here are my general thoughts about it:Spoiler:
Thanks for the feedback.
About the Apollo and Trucy thing... These were my original intentions:
Spoiler:
All this being said, I'm taking notes on everything that everybody's said. I want Conflict of Interest to be the best that it can be, so many of these issues will either be addressed in future cases or in updates of the first one.
- Smithee
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Ropfa wrote:DudeWithAMask wrote:Alright - I've owed you this one for quite a while. I played through it (Yay!). I won't do it in my usual point-by-point because... well... it's A LONG FREAKING CASE. Here are my general thoughts about it:Spoiler:
Thanks for the feedback.
About the Apollo and Trucy thing... These were my original intentions:Spoiler:
All this being said, I'm taking notes on everything that everybody's said. I want Conflict of Interest to be the best that it can be, so many of these issues will either be addressed in future cases or in updates of the first one.
May I offer a suggestion for one of your future cases?:
A witness who hates prosecutors (to contrast Obadiah's hatred of defense attorneys).
Last edited by Smithee on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Okay, the new update for Rogue Turnabout is out. Here is a list of everything that I've changed:
Fixed a few bugs
Fixed some spelling and punctuation errors
Fixed a few sprite errors
Got rid of the green edges around some of the buttons
Improved the quality of the black/white images
During the first trial segment, when Obadiah mentions circumstantial evidence, Nick has a flashback to Kristoph at the witness stand.
Nick’s reaction to being yelled at by a certain character in the detention center is slightly different.
At the beginning of the final trial, some of Nick’s thoughts were incorrectly labelled as Maya’s. This has been changed.
The Suspense theme now plays while Nick is accusing the Big Bad.
Changed Obadiah’s theme music - It is now Castle, from Castlevania: Judgement
Added some additional present options
-Maya has new responses to the attorney badge and her own profile
-Virgil and Parker react to the badge as well now
I've also added a walkthrough. You can find it in the main folder.
NOTE: Due to the structure of this case’s story, it isn’t really possible for me to make a walkthrough without giving away one of the plot twists. So I’d recommend only using it if you’re absolutely stuck.
Also worth noting:
This was actually done in a previous update, but I don’t think that I’ve mentioned it yet. In the first version of this case, during the post-credits scene, one of the characters mentions a case that happened “ten years ago”. This has since been changed. Now it is just a case that happened at an indeterminate point in the past. (So for all of you who had been thinking that it had something to do with when Nick became an attorney... Sorry, but that’s not the case.)
I've updated the link on the first post of this thread.
Fixed a few bugs
Fixed some spelling and punctuation errors
Fixed a few sprite errors
Got rid of the green edges around some of the buttons
Improved the quality of the black/white images
During the first trial segment, when Obadiah mentions circumstantial evidence, Nick has a flashback to Kristoph at the witness stand.
Nick’s reaction to being yelled at by a certain character in the detention center is slightly different.
At the beginning of the final trial, some of Nick’s thoughts were incorrectly labelled as Maya’s. This has been changed.
The Suspense theme now plays while Nick is accusing the Big Bad.
Changed Obadiah’s theme music - It is now Castle, from Castlevania: Judgement
Added some additional present options
-Maya has new responses to the attorney badge and her own profile
-Virgil and Parker react to the badge as well now
I've also added a walkthrough. You can find it in the main folder.
NOTE: Due to the structure of this case’s story, it isn’t really possible for me to make a walkthrough without giving away one of the plot twists. So I’d recommend only using it if you’re absolutely stuck.
Also worth noting:
This was actually done in a previous update, but I don’t think that I’ve mentioned it yet. In the first version of this case, during the post-credits scene, one of the characters mentions a case that happened “ten years ago”. This has since been changed. Now it is just a case that happened at an indeterminate point in the past. (So for all of you who had been thinking that it had something to do with when Nick became an attorney... Sorry, but that’s not the case.)
I've updated the link on the first post of this thread.
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Okay, there might be a bit of a delay for Turnabout on the Web. I just moved to a different country, and I'm having to adjust to life there. Once I get settled, I'll start working on the case again, but until then I won't really be able to do much. Sorry for the wait, everybody.
- TraumaTeam5
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm
- Custom Title: OBJECTION!
- Location: Wayne, NJ
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Watching playthriugh, loved the Kay reference and Sarah's personality.
Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
TraumaTeam5 wrote:Watching playthriugh, loved the Kay reference and Sarah's personality.
Glad to hear that.
You know, it's funny that you mentioned Kay. She was actually originally going to be one of the witnesses in the first case, but I had to drop her due to the plot being too complicated. In the end, her role was split up and given to Cody and Gumshoe.
Also... Update time.
I've been doing more programming lately and have finished about 2/3 of the first investigation sequence. Can't say when it will be finished, but I don't want to rush it.
I'm looking for two voice actors right now - A man and a woman. One will be for a witness in Turnabout on the Web. The other would be for Obadiah. I'd like both, but at the moment it's more important to find one for the woman.
Last edited by Ropfa on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
RevilDaron
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: RD
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (First case complete!)
Ropfa wrote:TraumaTeam5 wrote:Watching playthriugh, loved the Kay reference and Sarah's personality.
I'm looking for two voice actors right now - A man and a woman. They will be for two of the witnesses. If you are interested, please contact me via PM.
I'll also be looking for a VA for Obadiah at some point, but at the moment, the others are more important.
witness voice for what? for objection, take that or hold it. please be more specific.
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Yes, the VAs would be for the standard shouts. - Objection, Hold it, and Take that
Edit: We now have a VA for the male witness, thanks to Darth Wiader. I'm still looking for the female one though.
Edit: We now have a VA for the male witness, thanks to Darth Wiader. I'm still looking for the female one though.
-
RevilDaron
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: RD
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Ropfa, did you know code how to make random answer in list menu pywright?
example:
example:
Spoiler:
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
revildaron wrote:Ropfa, did you know code how to make random answer in list menu pywright?
example:Spoiler:
Well... I'll be honest, this is the first I've ever heard of anybody using this, so I'm not too sure. I've never had to use anything that was randomly generated. I tried looking it up on the Pywright website and this was the closest thing that I could find.
Add the "random" command to generate random numbers. "random x 1 10" will set x to a number from 1 to 10.
Knowing this, I would say you make a "random x ___ ___" line, and then add in a series of "is ______" lines, which call up a different list, depending on which number was chosen.
*goes and spends ten minutes testing out this idea*
Okay, I must be much better at this programming thing than I thought I was, because it definitely just worked. Check this out:
Spoiler: space saver
This all being said... I'm more than happy to help you out with any problems you might have, but if you need help in the future, please contact me via PM, rather than this thread. I'd like to keep it strictly to discussion of this fangame.

-
RevilDaron
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: RD
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Spoiler: space saver
wow, thanks for the code. it much similiar what i want.
sorry for ask you in this thread.
next time i will be more carefully.-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Here's another character who will be appearing in the case. This one was a bit new for me, as I had to make his whole head entirely from scratch.
Spoiler:
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Here's a few screenshots from Turnabout on the Web.
Spoiler:
-
RevilDaron
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: RD
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Spoiler:
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Update:
I currently have two backgrounds and one character to complete, and then the first half of the case will be ready for beta-testing. One of the backgrounds is nearly complete and just needs a few finishing touches. The character sprite has the base complete and just needs to be adjusted for his different poses.
I currently have two backgrounds and one character to complete, and then the first half of the case will be ready for beta-testing. One of the backgrounds is nearly complete and just needs a few finishing touches. The character sprite has the base complete and just needs to be adjusted for his different poses.
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (beta-testing phase initiated)
The first section of Turnabout on the Web is more or less complete and just needs to be beta-tested. I'll send it out to the testers later tonight.
1) Cardiovore
2) DudeWithAMask
3) Fuandon
1) Cardiovore
2) DudeWithAMask
3) Fuandon
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Okay, I'm currently just waiting for one more beta-tester to respond back. In the meantime, I've updated the sprites for Obadiah Williamson.
Most changes were done to the hair and eyes. There was also a bit done on some of the noses, some shading around the eyes, and some anti-aliasing around the beardline.
New versions are on the left. Old versions are on the right.
Most changes were done to the hair and eyes. There was also a bit done on some of the noses, some shading around the eyes, and some anti-aliasing around the beardline.
New versions are on the left. Old versions are on the right.
Spoiler:
- ForgottenLegend
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 pm
- Custom Title: Comeback King
- Location: England
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Is Detective Watters in Case 2 or can't you say?
(Loving case 1!)
(Loving case 1!)
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
You say you're enjoying case one. Have you finished it yet?
Glad to hear you're liking it so far. :)
I expect the first half of Turnabout on the Web to be released sometime within the next week.
Spoiler: spoilers for The Rogue Turnabout
I expect the first half of Turnabout on the Web to be released sometime within the next week.
-
JoekerTrack
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
- Custom Title: The world ends with you
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
Just where did you get the font for Conflict of Interest in logo?
Eram quod es, eris quod sum
Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof
Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
I actually didn't make that logo. I had a friend do it for me.
- ForgottenLegend
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 pm
- Custom Title: Comeback King
- Location: England
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
**Spoiler** (Not sure how to use the codes properly)
Actually yes, I'm confronting Black at the moment (Third testimony) And yes, It's amazing:D
Actually yes, I'm confronting Black at the moment (Third testimony) And yes, It's amazing:D
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (looking for voice actors)
To do spoilers just click the
Spoiler:
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (first half of case 2 complete)
The first half of Turnabout on the Web is complete!!!
This part contains approximately the first half of Turnabout on the Web - The first investigation and trial.
A few things to note about this:
-It is strongly recommended that you upgrade Pywright to its latest version (0.987) to play this. I'm aware that there are a few bugs that show up in older versions which don't in the new one. In this first section it won't be necessary and the bugs in question can be easily skipped over. However, once the second part to this case comes around, you'll definitely want version 0.987, as there is one rather big error you'll encounter otherwise.
-In the examine screen for Upper Middle Street, there are occasionally some errors when you switch between the left and right halves. This seems to be an issue with the timing in the Pywright coding. I've already talked with Saluk about it and he said he'd look into it. Until then, it shouldn't be a big issue, since you never are required to visit the right half of the screen anyway.
-The ending. It will come full circle. Don't worry.
That all said... Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y48mmndqt98tob9
This part contains approximately the first half of Turnabout on the Web - The first investigation and trial.
A few things to note about this:
-It is strongly recommended that you upgrade Pywright to its latest version (0.987) to play this. I'm aware that there are a few bugs that show up in older versions which don't in the new one. In this first section it won't be necessary and the bugs in question can be easily skipped over. However, once the second part to this case comes around, you'll definitely want version 0.987, as there is one rather big error you'll encounter otherwise.
-In the examine screen for Upper Middle Street, there are occasionally some errors when you switch between the left and right halves. This seems to be an issue with the timing in the Pywright coding. I've already talked with Saluk about it and he said he'd look into it. Until then, it shouldn't be a big issue, since you never are required to visit the right half of the screen anyway.
-The ending. It will come full circle. Don't worry.
That all said... Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y48mmndqt98tob9
- ForgottenLegend
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 pm
- Custom Title: Comeback King
- Location: England
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (first half of case 2 complete)
It's downloading now!!!
Honestly, I can't wait. (I finally beat case 1!)
Anyway, just a quick question, *Contains Spoilers for case 1*
Honestly, I can't wait. (I finally beat case 1!)
Anyway, just a quick question, *Contains Spoilers for case 1*
Spoiler:
-
JoekerTrack
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
- Custom Title: The world ends with you
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (first half of case 2 complete)
I noticed a problem when you on AF. Talking lines aren't divided in three, it keeps going right and text isn't seen.
It happens first time when examine board.
It happens first time when examine board.
Eram quod es, eris quod sum
Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof
Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (first half of case 2 complete)
PhoeFey123 wrote:Spoiler:
Spoiler:
JoekerTrack wrote:I noticed a problem when you on AF. Talking lines aren't divided in three, it keeps going right and text isn't seen.
It happens first time when examine board.
Found it and fixed it. That whole scene is a mess to try and program, since it's basically a whole bunch of interlocking menus all with the same text.










