Page 2 of 4
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:06 pm
by Ansem360
YOU'RE AWESOME! Have you ever animated these sprites?
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:39 pm
by Officer V.C
I have no animating program.

Some people from the old board did animate my Lana and Catcher sprites before though.
Now: What if Cody Hackins was a girl?
EDIT: Just realized that even with costume changes, GS4 sprites are a pain to edit.

TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
...close enough. *guitar riff*
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:58 pm
by Demonic Defense
Officer V.C wrote:Wait, what Maid!Femm!Edgey?

Very nice indeed.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:05 pm
by Ela-chan
i must that you are amazing! I'm in love with Blooming!! <33
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:50 am
by CantFaketheFunk
Girl Cody is ADORABLE.
And Kyouya Dante kicks ass.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:54 am
by AshfordPride
Is there anything more cute and disturbing as seeing characters as the opposite gender? If there is, I haven't found it.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:12 am
by CantFaketheFunk
Well VC's are amazing.
GO MAKE A NEW PHOENIX WRONG.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:41 pm
by masaru
OH NO I CANT SEE THE WELLINGTON ONE
!!! O:
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:34 pm
by Croik
Officer V.C wrote:
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
That is totally fucking hawt.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:36 pm
by The Sandwich
Officer V.C wrote:
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
I'm using that as my MSN avy.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:44 am
by Officer V.C
masaru wrote:OH NO I CANT SEE THE WELLINGTON ONE
!!! O:
OH NOEZ IMGSPOT HAS FAILED ME AGAIN *seppuku* Yeah, keep refreshing and checking back. This is why I'm not so keen on using IMGSpot or Imageshack...(Me likes teh 'Bucket and Xs.to =D)
DarzieP wrote:I'm using that as my MSN avy.
*air guitar of victory*
Croik wrote:That is totally fucking hawt.


*another guitar of victory* Feel free to use any of these edits you feel fit well for showing, if you want, Croik.
And then I had a fanon speculation about future Odoroki arc installments.

This is Shisu, Naibun. Aka "Hidden sheath." And from that pun and how he looks alone figure out the rest of who Mr. Shisu just may be.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:01 pm
by Android 21 3/7
I could LOVE to see "Shisu Naibun" if he is who I think he is and I'm sure he is he'd better be why am I talking in run-on sentences where's my period button aaaacckkk I'm like Wendy Oldbag gasp gasp pant choke gaaaaaaaag~
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:27 pm
by masaru
OMG
richie as a gril he /she look's
soooo pretty
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:36 pm
by Jibo
Officer V.C wrote:
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
...close enough. *guitar riff*
Awesome, simply awesome. I only got out of awe to post this.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:38 pm
by EdgeworthFanGirl
Officer V.C wrote:
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.
...close enough. *guitar riff*
WOOOOOW! VERY NICE!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:50 am
by Officer V.C
If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up.

For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:07 am
by Yuu-chan
I'd hit it. -SHOT-
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:14 am
by Android 21 3/7
The brilliance of VC continues!
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:18 am
by Crimson
Officer V.C wrote:
I think I'm in love!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:06 pm
by Ela-chan
Officer V.C wrote:If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up.

For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
O___O sexeh!! <3 you are fantastic!! <3333
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:55 am
by Officer V.C
Updated Femm!Kyouya with two additional frames to her pose, and fixed the mouth on her second frame and the earring size. Also tried to shade her right side in differently since it looked like she was cross-eyed.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:02 am
by Fanfare
Officer V.C wrote:If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up.

For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
...V.C. wins the forum. Seriously, you have the best sprites. <3
*attempts to imagine a she-Kyouya air guitar*
...
YES. EXCELLENT.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:18 am
by Kaden Rapius
Officer V.C wrote:
Sweet Sprites, I love them all, I was justt wondering if you made this yourself or based it off another sprite?
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:28 am
by Officer V.C
Kaden Rapius wrote:Officer V.C wrote:
Sweet Sprites, I love them all, I was justt wondering if you made this yourself or based it off another sprite?
For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
Ayup.

And basically based the costume off
a few sketches I did in math class.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:52 am
by CantFaketheFunk
Officer VC?
Can I marry you?
Seriously, your sprite edits are LOVE. You're the best damn spriter on the forum (and we've got some good sprite editors here, so that's saying something).
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:57 am
by Holy Hell
Winkey's right. You are an amazing spriter.
Creativity and expertise finds itself under your contract.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:25 am
by Officer V.C
Thank you all!

I've had past experiences with Sonic-spriting, so I'm got experience in this field. PW sprites are probably my hardest to do since it usually takes around one hour to do a startoff pose of the sprite. From there it's a bit more easier if you reuse bases and whatnot.
I bring a VC-reduxed sheet of our favorite spiky-haired lawyer. Nothing spectacular; just some tweaking and recoloring here and there. (Note: Only people who have played GS4 will understand this.)
EDIT: Feck, screwed up the badge position. X_x
Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:41 am
by E~A
GS4 Maya?
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:51 am
by Officer V.C
E~A wrote:GS4 Maya?
Most likely yes. Most likely no too; this was just an idea that popped into my head. I see her more of the leading mystic in Kurain.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:33 am
by Kaden Rapius
Officer V.C wrote:Thank you all!

I've had past experiences with Sonic-spriting, so I'm got experience in this field. PW sprites are probably my hardest to do since it usually takes around one hour to do a startoff pose of the sprite. From there it's a bit more easier if you reuse bases and whatnot.
I bring a VC-reduxed sheet of our favorite spiky-haired lawyer. Nothing spectacular; just some tweaking and recoloring here and there. (Note: Only people who have played GS4 will understand this.)
EDIT: Feck, screwed up the badge position. X_x
Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this.


*Chokes on Cherry Coke* BAAH! WAAH! THOSE ARE JUST BRILLIANT!
Sorry you caught me off guard... >>;
Yes these are absolutely brilliant, though Phoenix's face on the lower row looks like hes been beaten up

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:57 pm
by n0wM3
Officer V.C wrote:Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this.

Oh my gosh!! She's like Maya in my "Maya's a lawyer" drawing, only older XDD
Btw, YOU.ARE.AWESOME.
Kyouya --> Dante = OMG
Female Kyouya --> 0jadh918237oasda34qgfsdfs
"Shishu, Naibun" thingy = ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the other sprites are... OMG too, y'know XDDD
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:36 pm
by Ela-chan
wow you never cease to amaze me!!! *__* I love the new sprites, especially the Maya one!! :D oh btw...I'm in case two of GS4, so I don't understand too much what's going on with this new suit of Nick...but oh well... I love the new sheet :D
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:23 am
by Knolly
NICE...
Your newer stuff is just plain epic. Amazing job on Maya!
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:15 am
by Officer V.C
Thanks, guys! The next thing I'll show might throw some of you off-guard at first since the edit looks crappier than most of my stuff...but trust me, if you know Capcom, you'll get this.
* * *
EVERYONE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

That is all.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:53 am
by Fanfare
...
...
...
...
*SQUEAL*
You win. I was waiting, PRAYING for someone to do this. XDDD ...Well, not exactly, but that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Garyuu's. THANK YOU. Crappier? Not at all! Your stuff is ALWAYS excellent.
ROCK-ON.
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:58 am
by Android 21 3/7
... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:05 am
by MuzicLov3r
Android 21 3/7 wrote:... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?
Megaman ZX. He's from megaman ZX.
Meet Girouette.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:09 am
by Android 21 3/7
oooooohhh! ... :D I love Kirihito even more now!
Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:19 am
by Officer V.C
No no, that's not it either besides character design! I mean like, Giro is almost like the mentor of the two main characters in the game (according to the 3-min promo vid which is quite spoilery), and he's like, all smiley and calm and noble outwards, like Kirihito!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:05 am
by n0wM3
MuzicLov3r wrote:Android 21 3/7 wrote:... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?
Megaman ZX. He's from megaman ZX.
Meet Girouette.

oh... oh my.
Then again, cool sprite, Mr.Officer V.C!!! XDD
