SuperAj3's Sprites!

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Post Reply
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Athena's Objection is FINALLY Complete! WOoooooo! :basil:
Image

That means... ATHENA'S SET IS COMPLETE!
I'll PM the other creators, and then share it!
Album link: http://imgur.com/a/tyUEF
Mr. Onizuka
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Writer

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mr. Onizuka »

Thanks you guys, and especially you, Miju! This is terrific work.

You've improved a lot in the way of reaching this point, can't wait to see what else you will produce in time. Stay awesome.
Avatar by Kristin Ridgley
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

:edgey: :thena-hair: :ron-jazz: Yay! :pearly: :gant-clap: :athena:
Make sure you don't tell us to pay if you want us to use them. Stay Indie, or else! :tigre:
Spoiler:
Alright, I was jesting a little. :april:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Haha, don't worry. These are free to use :shoe:
And thanks guys! And also thanks to the team! We all managed to finish her set! :basil:
Ucha Nekome
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am
Custom Title: The law is full of contradictions.
Location: LAokio

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Ucha Nekome »

SuperAj3 wrote:Haha, don't worry. These are free to use :shoe:
And thanks guys! And also thanks to the team! We all managed to finish her set! :basil:
Thanks guys! I'm so glad you did this. That objection sprite is beautiful.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
ShiroForever
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 am
Custom Title: Ha ha! I died again!

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by ShiroForever »

SuperAj3 wrote:Athena's Objection is FINALLY Complete! WOoooooo! :basil:
Image

That means... ATHENA'S SET IS COMPLETE!
I'll PM the other creators, and then share it!
Album link: http://imgur.com/a/tyUEF
That's super awesome Mij! :acro:
I love the hair movement! Good job! :basil:
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

SuperAj3 wrote:Haha, don't worry. These are free to use :shoe:
And thanks guys! And also thanks to the team! We all managed to finish her set! :basil:
Ah, if that's what you're saying and if you really mean it, then it's okay probably. (^-^✿)/
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by ohzaru97 »

Yep!Finally! :will:

But In the future I'll work in the rest of non-important poses like:Yes/no or blushing or the angry deskslam :godot:

But that's in the future,because I want to finish my OC sprite and do DD sprites :apollo: you know what I'm doing chief! :athena:

And awesome work with the Athena sprite set guys! :redd:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Backburner26 »

SuperAj3 wrote:Athena's Objection is FINALLY Complete! WOoooooo! :basil:
Image

That means... ATHENA'S SET IS COMPLETE!
I'll PM the other creators, and then share it!
Album link: http://imgur.com/a/tyUEF
It looks great! Now atleast you can relax without being spammed with 'thena requests.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

The place has been so quiet these last few days... :ron:
It's not something I've done, but I dug up the alternate palettes for my Dez sprites. It was the first time I tried modifying colours to see what worked:
Image
I went with No.3 in the end (which was the first palette I picked XD) What ones would you've preferred?
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

I like the no.2 and no.4.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Backburner26 »

I kinda like 5.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Mr. Onizuka
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Writer

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mr. Onizuka »

I actually agree with your pallete choice. Three it is.
Avatar by Kristin Ridgley
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by DefenceLawyer »

I love the sprites mate! Genuinely a talented spriter. I have wanted to see a better defined Maya for a while, and you nailed it.
Sig.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Mayu's Choice: #1, #2 and #6. However, Mayu/I really have liked the #6 one.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

woah! I think almot all alt colours were mentioned a favourites XD (1 with 3 a their fave though XD) It' too late to change it, but it' interesting to know I might ue thoe palettes for a future character.
DefenceLawyer wrote:I love the sprites mate! Genuinely a talented spriter. I have wanted to see a better defined Maya for a while, and you nailed it.
Thanks a bunch!
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by ohzaru97 »

:holdit:

Heh,you need my opinion,chief :think:
And I like the original colours...3 xD :yogi:

Oh,and good luck with the uni too! :godot:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Backburner26 »

Mij is going to uni? Well Good luck bro! Remember to have fun!
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Backburner26 wrote:Mij is going to uni? Well Good luck bro! Remember to have fun!
Thanks! I'm actually in my 2nd year, so I've been there for a year and a half now XD
It's a lot of work, really eats up my time :meekins:
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

...You meant Yumi, right..?
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:...You meant Yumi, right..?
Uni's short for 'University".
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

SuperAj3 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:...You meant Yumi, right..?
Uni's short for 'University".
...Whoops~ :sillytrucy:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Since most people may look for AAI Maya Fey, why don't post the link of the album to it here? Of course you could do that. After all, someone (forgot his name, sorry.) has asked for an album of that, and you apparently have posted them... all of the poses, maybe. I'm just saying here.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

I guess I could, but I didn't make them.
If they end up being animated, we can submit them to the Custom Canon resource page?
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

SuperAj3 wrote:I guess I could, but I didn't make them.
If they end up being animated, we can submit them to the Custom Canon resource page?
True.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Working on my sprite comp entry:
What I have so far... It's about 1/3 done
Image
(fixed an issue)
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Now this is what spriters would call "a real challenge"! But hey, it's been a while since you last made any sprites. So, this supposed to be a breakdown for AAI Maggey. Odd, I thought you would've used the AA one. But what you selected, is selected.

Looks cool, tho.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:Now this is what spriters would call "a real challenge"! But hey, it's been a while since you last made any sprites. So, this supposed to be a breakdown for AAI Maggey. Odd, I thought you would've used the AA one. But what you selected, is selected.

Looks cool, tho.
Thanks! It's just the beginning of the breakdown. This is the full (planned) animation:
Image

And yeah, I'm rusty, so this is challenging getting things going :klavier:
If you'd believe me, I find the angle of the AAI sprites a lot easier to draw than the AA style. (Front on is harder to stay symmetrical for me, so I should practice that more :bellboy: )

EDIT: Aaah! :snackood: I just realised an error with the pose! Must fix!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Kind of looked like an Alita Tiala-tish breakdown. If it wasn't for the crying part. Also, the blue badger is disappeared out of the blue with no trail.

So horizontical sprites with 128 colors are more easier to manipulate-make than front paced sprites with 32/16 colors? Very weird.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:Kind of looked like an Alita Tiala-tish breakdown. If it wasn't for the crying part. Also, the blue badger is disappeared out of the blue with no trail.

So horizontical sprites with 128 colors are more easier to manipulate-make than front paced sprites with 32/16 colors? Very weird.
I didn't draw out things I could re-use from pre-existing poses. And huh... I completely forgot about Alita's breakdown XD
It's more the angle rather than the colour palette. Drawing at an asymmetrical angle gives more freedom (at least in my mind) for what looks "acceptable".

EDIT: Oh my... this really is like Alita's. Too late now I'm not changing :shoe: :basil:
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

:holdit:

(I didn't find "Not so fast!" xD)
I'm back! :godot:

And I'll kill you for your awesome job with Maggie! :foam:
I couldn't follow my sprites...but don't worry,I'll,I'm better now!and why?Because I was working in a game and I did a lot of sprites! :godot:

and too,how are you?long time no see!I can see you're better now doing sprites :yogi:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

ohzaru97 wrote::holdit:

(I didn't find "Not so fast!" xD)
I'm back! :godot:

And I'll kill you for your awesome job with Maggie! :foam:
I couldn't follow my sprites...but don't worry,I'll,I'm better now!and why?Because I was working in a game and I did a lot of sprites! :godot:

and too,how are you?long time no see!I can see you're better now doing sprites :yogi:
Hey Ohza! Long time to see!
Awesome! Are these sprites of your AA OC's? I can't say I've done a lot lately XD I'm really wanting to finish that Maggey animation off though!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

...So, where's the breakdown animation of Ms. Maggey Byrde? Is it still unfinished or something? :yogi:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:...So, where's the breakdown animation of Ms. Maggey Byrde? Is it still unfinished or something? :yogi:
I posted it in the competition thread. Check it out there :basil:

EDIT: Here you go!
Image
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

I love that extra AAI Edgey pose...and that AAI Hobo looks so good...but at the same time something feels weird...maybe that's just me though.
And again, I love that breakdown Maggey sprite.
Also, instead of Leprechaun O' Connor, why not LeprechO' Connor?
ShiroForever
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 am
Custom Title: Ha ha! I died again!

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by ShiroForever »

SuperAj3 wrote:
Patchouli Knowledge wrote:...So, where's the breakdown animation of Ms. Maggey Byrde? Is it still unfinished or something? :yogi:
I posted it in the competition thread. Check it out there :basil:

EDIT: Here you go!
Image
Hello Mij! Long time no see! :edgey:

A little late but... that Maggey sprite is amazing :beef: :beef: :beef:
I always thought it's an official sprite until you mentioned its something you are working on! Great work! :acro:
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hi Shiro! It's been forever! And Thanks!
I kinda spliced bits of official sprites in instead of redrawing it all out (like the hair details and the feathers XD)
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Urp. Since I cancelled AC:AA, I might use those Thena sprites in an AAG flashback case.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

In 4 days It'll mark the 5th year anniversary of my sprite thread! I've been around and kicking for a while! XD
I've got something planned and in the works! Stay Tuned! :thena-hair:
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

Happy (Early) Anniversary!
I think I can guess what the surprise you have planned is..
You'll finally change Leprechaun O'Connor to LeprechO' Connor, right?
Post Reply