The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

For threads on Gyakuten Saiban 3
User avatar
Phoenix_Apollo
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:58 pm
Custom Title: Bronze Samurai

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Phoenix_Apollo »

L~A wrote:
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:I heard the English version of the Japanese version isn't as good from a spelling and grammar point of view, but it keeps the Japanese jokes (I think), so there you go.

Don't quote me on that, though. :yuusaku:


Well, then I have another little question...
Is the guy doing Phoenix Voice (like when he's yelling 'Objection') one of the people who translated the game (from the localization team) ?
If that's the case, I think the translation is the same as in the US version then, since I don't think they would use him in the Japanese version just for his voice... xD

Well, I'll see what it's like when I eventually start playing the game... xD
I only pushed the button in order to change the language, which made Phoenix yell 'Objection !'... I was sooo surprised the first time I did it, since I hadn't noticed the kanjis meant : Eigo xD (even though I knew them, at least for the 'go').


Yeah, they have someone from their localization team do the voice. Still, it may be the original script.
Image Julia...<3
Image
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!
Miss Tetra
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:42 am
Custom Title: ~Formerly Phantom Dream
Location: Everywhere and nowhere....BEING AWESOME

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Miss Tetra »

i loved when u presented mias profile to atmey. maya was like '...ew'
Sad to say, I've left C-R. I may still occasionally come on, but, y'know...
I just lost interest, but, this is still an awesome site.
I'll live on through my sprites, I hope. And my major contributions to the Max fanclub. ^_^
Bye ;_; ^_^
serpensortia
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:53 am

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by serpensortia »

Um, what did he say, exactly? I haven't played that case in a while.
Image
Image
Thank you to Zinle for the capeless Trucy
Sig by eliska
Femme Fatale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1388
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:58 am
Custom Title: 私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Femme Fatale »

serpensortia wrote:Um, what did he say, exactly? I haven't played that case in a while.


Atmey: This woman... She is a true beauty.
Phoenix: ...You don't say
Atmey: I would be honoured if you would introduce her to me.
Phoenix: ...
Atmey: I assure you, Sir Lawyer, that my interest is strictly professional!
Maya: Eww, this guy's even creepier than I thought.
Atmey: I assure you, my dear, all Ace Detectives are perfect gentlemen!

Just for you, I replayed the case and got it.

Another funny quote. Show Maggey the "fake badge" in case 3-3.
Image
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~
Burninator
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Burninator »

Maya: Detective Gumshoe. What about this person?

Gumshoe: Sorry, pal... To be honest, my head is so full right now it feeld like it's gonna burst.

Phoenix: (Note to self: Keep hair away from Gumshoe's head.)
Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
Grancko
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1753
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Moo.
Location: I'm Welsh and live in England. Bleh.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Grancko »

Phoenix: This is more obvious than Jean Armstrong in a thong on Rivera!
Moo.
Burninator
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Burninator »

Grancko-H wrote:Phoenix: This is more obvious than Jean Armstrong in a thong on Rivera!

That actually happened???
Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
Femme Fatale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1388
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:58 am
Custom Title: 私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Femme Fatale »

Burninator wrote:
Grancko-H wrote:Phoenix: This is more obvious than Jean Armstrong in a thong on Rivera!

That actually happened???


YES. It was amazing.
Image
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Johnny Rotan »

SaraVera wrote:
Burninator wrote:
Grancko-H wrote:Phoenix: This is more obvious than Jean Armstrong in a thong on Rivera!

That actually happened???


YES. It was amazing.

:beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :scratch:
D_Albertz
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:39 pm
Custom Title: New~

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by D_Albertz »

My favourite:
Gumshoe INdeed! Like Gum On your shoe he's impossible to get rid of!

and one thing can anyone fill me what is the last statement that edgeworth make when he presented larry's profile to iris
Lucille
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:14 pm
Custom Title: hee...hee...hee...
Location: New York

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Lucille »

D_Albertz wrote:and one thing can anyone fill me what is the last statement that edgeworth make when he presented larry's profile to iris

Edgeworth:
* E-Excuse me.
* I was temporarily at a
* loss for words.
*
* Edgeworth:
* (Take a trip... Come home...
* Be thrust suddenly into
* bizarro world...)

Is that the one you mean?
Image
Absiposilutivily wonderful avatar by me, art not.
Image
D_Albertz
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:39 pm
Custom Title: New~

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by D_Albertz »

Yes, That One! I love that one, and one more:
When presenting Phoenix's Profile to Maya for the first time, at GS 3-2:
:maya: : You're not very photogenic,are you?
:ack: : ....!
:pearl: : I guess, that's the end of the conversation then...
User avatar
x_Marushi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:39 pm
Custom Title: Esta un pollo en mís pantalones
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by x_Marushi »

I don't know the exact words, but I ALWAYS love it when you examine a ladder and you get all the bitchin'
"It's a STEPladder."
Image
User avatar
Hot-Fuss
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 am
Custom Title: Smile like you mean it!
Location: Philippines, Australia

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Hot-Fuss »

I remember readng the judge say something along the lines of:

Spoiler:
And I hand down my verdicts. Judge style.


Oh lawdy shit was so cash
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by DefenseNeverRests »

"Iris": Mystic Maya... She is your girlfriend, isn't she?
Phoenix: ...!

Maya: What the...? You're cleaning the toilet again?! I never knew you were such a toilet freak!
ImageClick sig to go to my sig thread. If you would like one, you may request. Devoted Phoenix and Maya shipper. Also a Diego and Mia shipper.
My fanfic thread. Law, Lust, and Coffee currently ongoing (Miego).
User avatar
sliced-bread-no2
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:10 pm
Custom Title: Objection! That was objectionable!

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by sliced-bread-no2 »

There's a good one if you present Godot's profile to Desireé after the first trial. I can't remember exactly what it was but it was a little something like this:

:phoenix: And he launched a coffee grenade at me.
:maya: You did look pretty silly wearing that coffee mug like a birthday hat. I know! We'll return fire in court tomorrow with some milk grenades.
MY SIG. THIS IS IT. HAPPY?
Wolfenpilot687
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:15 am
Custom Title: I'm a wuffy!
Location: Mexico...North of it.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wolfenpilot687 »

Hey! I got one that is constanly missed!

Spoiler: Case 3-3
After the virus has been spreaded, in the Criminal Affairs Department, if you examine the detective in the left:

Detective:"Your batteries won't last forever. Remember that when you're having fun...in bed.
We have a winner! A little joke to make people think about their smoke alarms."
:nick-sweat: Phoenix:"... He must be coming up with slogans for a fire safety campaign... ...I guess? ...Does he even know what's he trying to get across anymore?"
Image Image
InsanityFighter99
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:02 am
Custom Title: Gentlemen.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by InsanityFighter99 »

The one that happened when you talked with :keiko: (dont remember what about)
Spoiler: :D
:maya: This is madness!
:phoenix: No Maya, this is S.P.A.R.D.A.
~Leaving for a little while~
JingoJingle
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:54 pm
Custom Title: Just some person

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by JingoJingle »

I heard about a pedobear reference, but I didn't notice it.
Could someone say where it is?
User avatar
Anza5588
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:20 pm
Custom Title: Ace Attorney
Location: Somewhere In Los Angeles

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Anza5588 »

:phoenix: - "Why does it seem like all prosecutors are the "real deal"
:pearl: - "Your nothing but a little girl without your whip!"
:uramidn: - "Please address as him "Don Tigre" otherwise i'll have to..."
:godot: - "If you ask me your honor she went back to the hell she came from"
Neko Godot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:42 pm
Custom Title: OBJECTION Nyah Nyah~

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Neko Godot »

Can someone help me with a quote? I'm thinking about the one where Godot talks about throwing dirty shorts in the laundry, but I can't remember how it goes exactly. >_<
yaoigirl15
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 12:42 am
Custom Title: Do that and I'll throw grape juice at u
Location: Where all dreams come true....my computer ^^

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by yaoigirl15 »

I love it when your in Ron's house and you examine the fish bowl and transceiver

*Paraphrased*
-examine fish bowl-
:maya: What is that a fish bowl?
:phoenix: It could be an upside down helmet...an alien helmet.
-examine transceiver-
:maya: -says something that I can't remember-
:phoenix: Or it's a transceiver....an alien transceiver.

I love that quote cuz it SO reminded me of Oldbag and her ray gun xDD
Image
:gant: Evil people eat Oreos :gant:
Please donate if you can @ http://www.youcaring.com/epichugger
ObjectionEarthbound
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm
Custom Title: derp
Location: behind you

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by ObjectionEarthbound »

Hot-Fuss wrote:I remember readng the judge say something along the lines of:

Spoiler:
And I hand down my verdicts. Judge style.


Oh lawdy shit was so cash


"(Maybe I should ask questions, Phoenix-style)"
ObjectionEarthbound
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm
Custom Title: derp
Location: behind you

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by ObjectionEarthbound »

I'm not sure if any one posted this yet but...
:edgeworth: What is this festive-looking ornament?
:larry2: It reminds me of art class in grade school.
:larry2: We used to have a lot of fun decorating the classroom with origami. Remember?
:wacky-edgy: W-Well, I...
:larry2: Oh, yeah...You were never any good at it.
:eh?: Really?
:larry2: Everyone tried to comfort him, but he would just sit there sobbing.
:eh?: Really? I never would have expected that.
:edgeworth: Be quiet already! I'll never forget the shame of that day!
:edgeworth: You want a crane! I can now make a perfect quarter-inch crane without a single flaw!
:larry2: ... You know, Edgey...
:larry2: Nothing for nothing, but a quarter-inch crane without a single flaw is not easy.
:gumshoe: Yeah, that's quite a feat, Prosecutor Edgeworth!
:edgeworth: (Grr... This is exactly why I hate childhood friends...)

:nick-sweat: Phew, who knew copypasting could be so hard..
Steel Turnabout
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
Custom Title: My childhood right here
Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Steel Turnabout »

Edgey: She's must be talking about Maya.

*examine sign at Basement Warehouse*
PARAPHRASING
Nick:A sign with 'bur' on it wtflol
Maya:Maybe it says 'hamBURgers
nick: ( Maya likes hamburgers lolwut)
Maya:... Or spaGHEtti
Nick: thats bur not ghe
maya: could be a typo
NOT EVEN CLOSE BUT OH WELL YOU GET THE IDEA
Siren
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Siren »

I still love Edgey's quote from a few pages earlier:

"Is there a "Kick Me" sign attached to the defense's bench?"
Nevfx
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:11 pm
Custom Title: AAO Trial Maker

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Nevfx »

Siren wrote:I still love Edgey's quote from a few pages earlier:

"Is there a "Kick Me" sign attached to the defense's bench?"


Thats my favourite quote XD
Tinkotin
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 am
Custom Title: Defense Attorney
Location: The Courtroom

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Tinkotin »

CantFaketheFunk wrote:Any doubts I had about the game not being up to the standards of 1 and 2 are thoroughly dispelled. Some annoying typos, though. Maybe we can ask Lost to have the Capcom guys do a re-proofreading? >_>


Luke Atmey and Ronnie DeLite... both of them... BRILLIANT. Atmey's dialogue in particular is spot-on PERFECT.


THE GAME WAS AMAZING!

Here is my personal favorite quote lols


:edgeworth: "Are.."
:franny: "You..."
:udgy: "..High! That girl is really high up in that picture!"
Image
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by grim_tales »

Phoenix: Like Sister Bikini in a bikini.. *shudder*.. I gotta think of the kittens....

Ewww... :o
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
ThePRPD
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: New York City

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by ThePRPD »

Edgeworth quote:
Spoiler:
:edgy: (Is the next think you're going to tell me is that she has Midi-chlorians!?)
I forgot who and what Edgeworth was responding to, I have a hard time remembering...
I know it was about Kurain Channeling Technique and I think he was talking to Gumshoe.
End Quote
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm
Custom Title: "I'm End Quote." end quote.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by End Quote »

Spoiler: Smart pills
Did the Judge take smart pills during the last recces?



EDIT: changed it, my first one was the "Are" "You" "High" but I just saw that it's mentions in this very page already
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
User avatar
MiaFeyFan
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by MiaFeyFan »

That Milkshake quote from Mia was priceless! All of Godot/Diego's quotes are petfection.:godot: Same as Mia's quotes <3. One of my favourite Mia quotes would have to be...

:that-b-word::We'll see...Madame Fey
:mia::(I'm no one's grandmother yet,Dearie!

EDIT: I've rememberd my all time favourite Godot quote! (It's in my sig :godot: )
:phoenix: :Says something I don't remember
:godot: :You remind me...of a certain coffee's bittersweet bite

Immediately I thought: certain someone's(:mia:) bittersweet kiss??
Last edited by MiaFeyFan on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."
Catsworth
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm
Location: Round and about in a roundabout way

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Catsworth »

Godot: Hot nights....and hotter coffee. That's what I always say.

Like in my sig :D That's one of my favourite PW quotes :D
Image
Beautiful sig thanks to Panda Prizessin! <3
-Even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.
Steel Turnabout
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
Custom Title: My childhood right here
Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Steel Turnabout »

:grossburg: My hemorrhoids are about to burst.

:grey: Thanks jackass :grey:
Image
User avatar
MiaFeyFan
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by MiaFeyFan »

Steel Turnabout wrote::grossburg: My hemorrhoids are about to burst.

:grey: Thanks jackass :grey:

Ugh hemorrhoids...most annoying word ever to embark on a video game...at least in my opinion :keiko:
Image
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."
Tacas
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 pm
Custom Title: The one and only
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Tacas »

I especially liked the following two quotes:

Spoiler:
:edgeworth: : ("Can I prove it...?" That isn't the issue. To simply "prove it". That's the only option! That's what he'd do... That's the way Phoenix Wright would do this!)

:edgeworth: : ...Your Honor. Allow me to prove something to you. I will prove that this crystal sphere is a vital link to solving this case!

:udgy: 's bro: You will do what!?

:franny: : That look in your eyes... You remind me of Phoenix Wright when he is cornered.

:edgeworth: : That should come as no surprise. (Because right now, I am Phoenix Wright, and I am indeed cornered...!)


Spoiler:
:maya: :After that, the killer stole the blade back and delivered the final blow... I guess.

:udgy: : ... Well, Mr. Wright? It seems to make sense to me...

:phoenix: : (It sounds like a reasonable deduction, but I still kinda wonder...)
I'm sorry to say this...
but that interpretation would create an enormous contradiction!

:udgy: That makes sense. After all, my deductions are almost certainly never correct.
Image
End Quote
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm
Custom Title: "I'm End Quote." end quote.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by End Quote »

I always spoil myself on the great lines, like the SPARDA one, but what Godot said to Franziska was epic : D

(and at the time, I didn't even know it had anything to do with wrestling...)
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by grim_tales »

Tacas wrote:I especially liked the following two quotes:

Spoiler:
:edgeworth: : ("Can I prove it...?" That isn't the issue. To simply "prove it". That's the only option! That's what he'd do... That's the way Phoenix Wright would do this!)

:edgeworth: : ...Your Honor. Allow me to prove something to you. I will prove that this crystal sphere is a vital link to solving this case!

:udgy: 's bro: You will do what!?

:franny: : That look in your eyes... You remind me of Phoenix Wright when he is cornered.

:edgeworth: : That should come as no surprise. (Because right now, I am Phoenix Wright, and I am indeed cornered...!)


Spoiler:
:maya: :After that, the killer stole the blade back and delivered the final blow... I guess.

:udgy: : ... Well, Mr. Wright? It seems to make sense to me...

:phoenix: : (It sounds like a reasonable deduction, but I still kinda wonder...)
I'm sorry to say this...
but that interpretation would create an enormous contradiction!

:udgy: That makes sense. After all, my deductions are almost certainly never correct.


I loved the first quote! :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
HoboPhoenix
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 am

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by HoboPhoenix »

Spoiler: Godot quote
:godot: - "The only time a lawyer can cry is when its all over."


More of a serious quote.
Last edited by HoboPhoenix on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
nekonohime
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2276
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by nekonohime »

HoboPhoenix wrote:" :udgy: 's bro:Witness please tell the court ABOOT what iris was doing"
Spoiler: Bad joke alert
Aboot? A boot to the head? :D

Anyways thats a typo XD[/spoiler]


Actually, that's just how Canadians pronounce the word 'about'.
Post Reply