Page 3 of 3

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:10 am
by Southern Corn
Yeah, it's almost been a week now and I don't think we're getting any more votes than we have already. Shall we start the tie breaker vote, since Ropfa and Darth Wiader's submissions are tied in votes?

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:55 am
by HeroMan66475
okay

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:07 am
by Darth Wiader
Shall we start the tie breaker vote, since Ropfa and Darth Wiader's submissions are tied in votes?
I'm personally okay with Ropfa hosting the next competition.

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:30 am
by HeroMan66475
allrighty then.
The winner of this competition is ROPFA!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:01 am
by Ropfa
Awesome! I'm super busy, so I can't set up the next thread right now, but I will mark it on my calendar to do so in a few days.

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:12 am
by SuperAj3
Congrats Ropfa!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:54 am
by Southern Corn
Congrats to Ropfa!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:17 pm
by Darth Wiader
Thanks for your votes, by the way:

Image

Time to un-stick this thread and replace it with the new one.