Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Oh dear. What a troubling predicament." Lavender utters, unsure of how exactly to respond to what is happening. "Hm. Well, if it's going to cause so much trouble, could we perhaps simply leave the chair behind? As Star Citizens we could maybe teach Miss Takata how to walk again. I had to learn how to walk too! Besides, she seems to be doing fine just now."
Last edited by TheLetterF on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Bennett turns back to face Brandy. "Erhm... I was thinking that because of your unique... Situation? That you'd be the worst for the job. Though I suppose I know better than doubting you... Don't screw it up now, yeah?" Bennett flashes Brandy a smile.
Bennett then turns to the other side of the bridge, and prepares to shout. "How th'hell can you be so sure the bridge won't collapse with two of us and that damned chair, Mr. Hammer? I ain't really willing to run the risk of me and one of the pretty ladies left on this side crossing together and falling down. Or one of the guys too, I guess. ...'Least the animal is already on that side."
Bennett then turns to the other side of the bridge, and prepares to shout. "How th'hell can you be so sure the bridge won't collapse with two of us and that damned chair, Mr. Hammer? I ain't really willing to run the risk of me and one of the pretty ladies left on this side crossing together and falling down. Or one of the guys too, I guess. ...'Least the animal is already on that side."
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Micah stared at the bridge for a while, trying to think of something. "I wonder if we should have tried harder to look for an alternate path before we started crossing...but I guess it's too late for that now." She shook her head.
"I'm not sure letting the chair weight the bridge down while we cross would be a good idea. I think it might be worth it to try just taking the chair as soon as possible." She moved closer to the bridge, apparently ready to do just that. "I might be able to manage it without adding too much weight to the bridge. If anyone has a better idea, you should probably act quickly."
"I'm not sure letting the chair weight the bridge down while we cross would be a good idea. I think it might be worth it to try just taking the chair as soon as possible." She moved closer to the bridge, apparently ready to do just that. "I might be able to manage it without adding too much weight to the bridge. If anyone has a better idea, you should probably act quickly."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Ivan looked irritated as the rest of the group hesitated.
"You call yourselves Star Citizens if you can't make it through a simple tribulation like this..? Honestly...if my men were here, we wouldn't be crossing this bridge! This bridge would be crossing us!"
Ivan fearlessly made his way onto the bridge. He had planned to take the wheelchair with him as well.
"You call yourselves Star Citizens if you can't make it through a simple tribulation like this..? Honestly...if my men were here, we wouldn't be crossing this bridge! This bridge would be crossing us!"
Ivan fearlessly made his way onto the bridge. He had planned to take the wheelchair with him as well.
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"It's either that or leave it in, further comprising the already compromised structural integrity of the bridge further, which will almost certainly lead to at least one person either plummeting to their death or being left behind." Nail shrugged. "I can't make you risk further injury, but I don't think anyone here wants to leave Shizune behind, nor carry her, nor have to deal with her rehabilitation."
Honestly, if it came down to it, he could probably carry her or rifle through everyone's belongings to mock something up to carry her. Perhaps a sling of some kind?
Honestly, if it came down to it, he could probably carry her or rifle through everyone's belongings to mock something up to carry her. Perhaps a sling of some kind?
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Brandy gave a soft chuckle in response. "Heh, yeah. I can get the job done, don't you worry now, Benny."Kachu wrote:Bennett turns back to face Brandy. "Erhm... I was thinking that because of your unique... Situation? That you'd be the worst for the job. Though I suppose I know better than doubting you... Don't screw it up now, yeah?" Bennett flashes Brandy a smile.
"Sure, but there's no guarantee that the bridge won't give out the moment you take the chair. It's kinda like gettin' stabbed. See, you can last a little bit as long as the thing that stabbed you is still inside to prevent you from losin' too much blood. You only bleed out quicker when you pull the knife out, y'know?"Cesar Zero wrote:Micah stared at the bridge for a while, trying to think of something. "I wonder if we should have tried harder to look for an alternate path before we started crossing...but I guess it's too late for that now." She shook her head.
"I'm not sure letting the chair weight the bridge down while we cross would be a good idea. I think it might be worth it to try just taking the chair as soon as possible." She moved closer to the bridge, apparently ready to do just that. "I might be able to manage it without adding too much weight to the bridge. If anyone has a better idea, you should probably act quickly."
As she said that, she anxiously watched Ivan walk across because apparently she can't type fast enough.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Ivan heroically crosses the bridge, shoving Micah out of the way. He makes sure not to unsettle it further. He takes the wheel chair away from the hole in the plank and slowly takes it with him to the other side of the bridge. He puts it down simply. It appears to be in good condition. The bridge is now looking better too without the added weight in the centre. It's definitely more steady now than it was before. Surprisingly, it doesn't even look like it's in danger of collapsing anymore.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Well, I guess we're all jus' a bit stupid."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Ivan heroically poses, lifting the wheelchair up in the air. His gaze was fierce.
"Listen up, my fellow Star Citizens of Rattlewater! We cannot proceed with our objective if you cannot display an iota of courage! This bridge is not a problem. I recommend you all cross it at once! There is not even a need to go one at a time, we are wasting time! Go under the bridge and use it like monkey bars if you so desire, should that help everyone fit at once."
"Listen up, my fellow Star Citizens of Rattlewater! We cannot proceed with our objective if you cannot display an iota of courage! This bridge is not a problem. I recommend you all cross it at once! There is not even a need to go one at a time, we are wasting time! Go under the bridge and use it like monkey bars if you so desire, should that help everyone fit at once."
Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Oh." Bennett lets out a sigh of relief. "Hell yeah, Ivan!" He pumps a fist in the air, before bending down next to Micah. "You okay down there? No scrapes or anything?" He extends a hand to help her get up, and gives her a soft smile.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"If you rush you'll only cause more strain to the bridge," Seb pointed out, looking a little irritated by the situation. "As for that wheelchair issue, worst case scenario you've only broken one of the planks. The structure comes from the ropes and support stakes on either side." Indeed, apparently the bridge was looking fine now that Ivan had taken the wheelchair away.
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
“Now’s our chance!” Klifford exclaims, as he makes his way towards the bridge. The doctor takes a moment to prepare himself and then attempts to cross it.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Klifford and his sock puppet cross the bridge successfully.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"If we do not hurry, then our objective will escape our grasp!" Ivan called out in response to Seb. "Now hurry! All of you! Sprint, if you must! Make it past the bridge in no less than 8 seconds!"
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Rushing the bridge is ill-advised. Situations can change in a handful of moments, Sir Ivanov." Nail shook his head. "Taking one's time is more likely to end in a net positive."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Brandy sighed, feeling rather embarrassed for actually taking the situation seriously. "I guess I'll just cross, then."
She quickly made her way over the bridge while trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone. "I can't believe it was that easy..."
She quickly made her way over the bridge while trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone. "I can't believe it was that easy..."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Brandy crosses the bridge easily as well, even with just holding the rope with one hand. She makes it across well enough, and the bridge is only slightly shaky too.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Uh, I'm alright." Micah says as she gets up, apparently just a little shaken up at Ivan acting so suddenly. "Thanks. Guess taking the chair out was the right thing to do after all..." She says sounding just a bit smug. "Anyway, we probably shouldn't just sprint through but there isn't much to do now the bridge is more stable, so..." She started to cross the bridge once Brandy had made it through.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Bennett nods. "Mhm, now we just need to cross."
He waits patiently for Micah to cross before attempting himself. Unless the bridge suddenly breaks for whatever reason. Then he probably wouldn't attempt to cross.
He waits patiently for Micah to cross before attempting himself. Unless the bridge suddenly breaks for whatever reason. Then he probably wouldn't attempt to cross.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Oliver nervously chuckled as he looked at the rickety bridge. "H-Haha, how about that... So many people are making it through!" He watched as Micah crossed the bridge, and then Bennett, and with some hesitation, decided to cross when they made it to the other side, his face a little red in embarrassment.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Ivan looked disappointed at the carefulness of everyone.
"Honestly...with me and my men, every square inch of that bridge would be covered with the stomp of a brave warrior..."
"Honestly...with me and my men, every square inch of that bridge would be covered with the stomp of a brave warrior..."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Micah crosses the bridge followed by Bennett and then Oliver. They all make it safely and the bridge is fine afterwards. It seems they're almost done now with this very scary mission.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Shizune's eyes widened in delight at the sight of her chair back within her grasp... well, almost. Apparently Ivan was holding it up like a trophy?

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Matt, seeing that everyone else was on the other side now, grunted and slowly walked through the bridge. He didn't damage it as he went through, thankfully, and he arrived there safe and sound. Now everyone was safely on one side, and the bridge was still up. The crew was quite relieved at this. Maybe now would be a good time to stop and interact a little before moving on.
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Daniel looks over at Ivan and nods in agreement. "I feel you, Ivan. Consider it a test-run to know what kind of people you're dealing with."CaptainPancakes wrote:Ivan looked disappointed at the carefulness of everyone.
"Honestly...with me and my men, every square inch of that bridge would be covered with the stomp of a brave warrior..."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Ignoring the drill instructor and police officer, both of whom seemed frustrating to be around, Brandy made her way over to Bennett. She approached him a tad hesitantly, however, and when she spoke she seemed to be both nervous and elated.
"So, uh, I reckon that was pretty silly, right?" she said. "The bridge, I mean. The bridge was silly."
"So, uh, I reckon that was pretty silly, right?" she said. "The bridge, I mean. The bridge was silly."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Benjamin tried to remember his best conversation starters. He didn’t want anyone to feel awkward, so he needed to be tactful and cordial.
He turned to Brandy and Shizune. “So were you two born that way or was it... a later development?”
He turned to Brandy and Shizune. “So were you two born that way or was it... a later development?”
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"If we are to complete our mission successfully, perhaps I must employ the same methods I had used on the boys back home..."Datamatt wrote:Daniel looks over at Ivan and nods in agreement. "I feel you, Ivan. Consider it a test-run to know what kind of people you're dealing with."CaptainPancakes wrote:Ivan looked disappointed at the carefulness of everyone.
"Honestly...with me and my men, every square inch of that bridge would be covered with the stomp of a brave warrior..."
He sighed, shaking his head. "Although that may be too harsh for some..."
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Bennett scratches his neck, right under his ear. "Yeah, kind of ridiculous that nothing ended up happening... Of course, I'm thankful." Bennett avoided making eye contact with Brandy, but kept shifting his gaze to her missing arm. He coughed awkwardly. "Thanks to Ivan, nobody had to take that risk of moving the chair but him."WinterCoat wrote:Ignoring the drill instructor and police officer, both of whom seemed frustrating to be around, Brandy made her way over to Bennett. She approached him a tad hesitantly, however, and when she spoke she seemed to be both nervous and elated.
"So, uh, I reckon that was pretty silly, right?" she said. "The bridge, I mean. The bridge was silly."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Seb gave a small sigh of relief seeing that the bridge was still standing. "Actually, before we head in deeper, you mentioned something before, Benjamin," he said, briefly glancing his way before eyeing the ground. "You said that we'd all have a role to contribute on this expedition. But we, uh, never got a chance to hear what talents you might have that the mayor would recognise." He neglected to mention the other obvious issue, that being Benjamin's apparent prison sentence.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Yeah, yeah I s'pose I should be thankful that nothing happened in the end," Brandy said, catching his wandering eyes. "It's been a while, I guess. The arm... it's uh, it's not a big deal, really."Kachu wrote:Bennett scratches his neck, right under his ear. "Yeah, kind of ridiculous that nothing ended up happening... Of course, I'm thankful." Bennett avoided making eye contact with Brandy, but kept shifting his gaze to her missing arm. He coughed awkwardly. "Thanks to Ivan, nobody had to take that risk of moving the chair but him."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Despite your disability, you live life to the fullest, don't you..? I can see that. Perhaps you'd like to join the Rattlewater Police Force? We're always taking volunteers."WinterCoat wrote:"Yeah, yeah I s'pose I should be thankful that nothing happened in the end," Brandy said, catching his wandering eyes. "It's been a while, I guess. The arm... it's uh, it's not a big deal, really."Kachu wrote:Bennett scratches his neck, right under his ear. "Yeah, kind of ridiculous that nothing ended up happening... Of course, I'm thankful." Bennett avoided making eye contact with Brandy, but kept shifting his gaze to her missing arm. He coughed awkwardly. "Thanks to Ivan, nobody had to take that risk of moving the chair but him."
Ivan raised his baton and aimed it at Brandy, smiling smugly. "Perhaps we can arrange something for that arm situation as well..?"
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"How th'hell can you say that!?" Bennett snaps. "I can't even imagine what the hell happened to put you in that situation!" Whatever he was hesitating for seems to have gone away, as he's facing Brandy properly now, albeit with a small frown on his face. "I'm sure with that dancing machine around, you could get something to help you out with that..."WinterCoat wrote:"Yeah, yeah I s'pose I should be thankful that nothing happened in the end," Brandy said, catching his wandering eyes. "It's been a while, I guess. The arm... it's uh, it's not a big deal, really."Kachu wrote:Bennett scratches his neck, right under his ear. "Yeah, kind of ridiculous that nothing ended up happening... Of course, I'm thankful." Bennett avoided making eye contact with Brandy, but kept shifting his gaze to her missing arm. He coughed awkwardly. "Thanks to Ivan, nobody had to take that risk of moving the chair but him."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
“Ah, it’s probably for the best I don’t mention it. Doubt it could be useful at the moment anyway.” Benjamin said, expertly evading the question.KamiPanda wrote:Seb gave a small sigh of relief seeing that the bridge was still standing. "Actually, before we head in deeper, you mentioned something before, Benjamin," he said, briefly glancing his way before eyeing the ground. "You said that we'd all have a role to contribute on this expedition. But we, uh, never got a chance to hear what talents you might have that the mayor would recognise." He neglected to mention the other obvious issue, that being Benjamin's apparent prison sentence.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Ah, well, maybe I'll think about your offer," Brandy replied. "But don't you call it a disability, now. I'm just as good as I was before. In fact, I ain't never been better."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Despite your disability, you live life to the fullest, don't you..? I can see that. Perhaps you'd like to join the Rattlewater Police Force? We're always taking volunteers."
Ivan raised his baton and aimed it at Brandy, smiling smugly. "Perhaps we can arrange something for that arm situation as well..?"
"Oi, don't you go usin' that tone o' voice with me!" she said, taken aback. "And like I just told that cop, I don't need no fixin', got it?"Kachu wrote:"How th'hell can you say that!?" Bennett snaps. "I can't even imagine what the hell happened to put you in that situation!" Whatever he was hesitating for seems to have gone away, as he's facing Brandy properly now, albeit with a small frown on his face. "I'm sure with that dancing machine around, you could get something to help you out with that..."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
At Benjamin's response, Seb simply nodded. He seemed unwilling to press the matter further even if he'd wanted to.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Satisfied, Benjamin changed the topic. “Anyway, I was thinking—who should be our leader? I have a few proposals on some... guidelines we should follow and I want to know who to talk to. Or perhaps we should make our decisions democratically?”
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Bennett lets out a deep sigh. "Right... If you say so."WinterCoat wrote:"Oi, don't you go usin' that tone o' voice with me!" she said, taken aback. "And like I just told that cop, I don't need no fixin', got it?"
Then he turns to Benjamin, with a bit of a nasty look on his face. "I suppose teamwork makes the dream work, but I don't know how comfortable I'd be listening to the opinions of some of the people here..." Bennett quickly glances around the cave, apparently eyeing some people, but it isn't obvious who.
"Plus, I sure ain't down for listening to the cop if he's gonna rush us to our deaths like with the bridge."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I think we should operate on democratic policy," Brandy said. "Realistically, havin' only one of us in charge could lead to disaster, since I get the feelin' we don't exactly trust each other as much as we could."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Seb nodded. "I don't really trust any of you," he said by way of agreement. "...save, perhaps, Klifford," he added with some reluctance.

