SuperAj3's Sprites!
-
ThatoneJimmy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm
- Custom Title: Kind of been offline for a while
- Location: United States
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
looks neat! I'll definitely have to use it in a case sometime.
Here's My sprite thread: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=31222
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Not a big deal, really. The benches are already about as good looking as they're going to get in the series, so changing the color to match the new courtroom is just fine in my book.Patchouli Knowledge wrote:Awesome.
Though I'm afraid I'll have to say that some people might say that the Defense/Prosecution Bench Areas you made were merely a darker shade of the ones that were on Dual Destinies or Apollo Justice. I mean, they do remind me of the courtroom benches made in that era...
-
ThatoneJimmy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm
- Custom Title: Kind of been offline for a while
- Location: United States
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Like they say, If it isn't broken, don't fix it.TheDoctor wrote:Not a big deal, really. The benches are already about as good looking as they're going to get in the series, so changing the color to match the new courtroom is just fine in my book.Patchouli Knowledge wrote:Awesome.
Though I'm afraid I'll have to say that some people might say that the Defense/Prosecution Bench Areas you made were merely a darker shade of the ones that were on Dual Destinies or Apollo Justice. I mean, they do remind me of the courtroom benches made in that era...
Here's My sprite thread: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=31222
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Thanks guys!
Haha, I just recoloured them as a placeholder, but they look fine. This can be set in whatever era you like too. I'm thinking of setting it in a courthouse Library (more like a temporary spot like how in DD they use the blown up courtroom XD)Patchouli Knowledge wrote:Awesome.
Though I'm afraid I'll have to say that some people might say that the Defense/Prosecution Bench Areas you made were merely a darker shade of the ones that were on Dual Destinies or Apollo Justice. I mean, they do remind me of the courtroom benches made in that era...
-
Hesseldahl
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
- Custom Title: Scratch spriter
- Location: Mexico
- Contact:
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
I can't stop thinking of France when I see this court! If that what was on purpouse great job! If not... great job anyway!
Also the Judge bench look so intimidating which is really cool.
Also the Judge bench look so intimidating which is really cool.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Haha, thanks! It's cool the different interpretations for the setting. That just means this has more uses! I initially was going from my memories of Australia's parliament house (Even if they don't have the stained glass windows XD).Hesseldahl wrote:I can't stop thinking of France when I see this court! If that what was on purpouse great job! If not... great job anyway!
Also the Judge bench look so intimidating which is really cool.
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
My favorite thing about this is that, about a month ago, I was toying with the idea of a future Shattered Glass installment taking place in another country. This is perfect for that.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Sure! You're more than welcome to use them for a fan case!
I wanted to make sure the positioning was all correct, so I tried doing a mock up in AAO... things got a little out of hand and I ended up beginning a fan case LOL I might continue it if it seems interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnMoBU8pWn8
I wanted to make sure the positioning was all correct, so I tried doing a mock up in AAO... things got a little out of hand and I ended up beginning a fan case LOL I might continue it if it seems interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnMoBU8pWn8
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Thanks a bunch, Majiruma!SuperAj3 wrote:Sorry it's taken so long, but the first sprite request is done! Now onto Ema!
-
Hesseldahl
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
- Custom Title: Scratch spriter
- Location: Mexico
- Contact:
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Nice work Mija on the court! It looks pretty nice.
Also I wanted to give so criticism to the Edgeworth drinking tea sprite, hope you don't mind.
You see, there's an issue, with the arm, I think the arm is too little, and looks kinda off, so, to help you improve I decided to make you a reference.

As you see the arm should be wider and the han bigger to keep with the proportions of the Edgeworth style, also you can use the reference if you want.
I hope to see more content of you because you are cool.
Also I wanted to give so criticism to the Edgeworth drinking tea sprite, hope you don't mind.
You see, there's an issue, with the arm, I think the arm is too little, and looks kinda off, so, to help you improve I decided to make you a reference.

As you see the arm should be wider and the han bigger to keep with the proportions of the Edgeworth style, also you can use the reference if you want.
I hope to see more content of you because you are cool.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Yeah it's a little off, It was hard getting the angle and perspective to get the cup to his mouth XDHesseldahl wrote:Nice work Mija on the court! It looks pretty nice.
Also I wanted to give so criticism to the Edgeworth drinking tea sprite, hope you don't mind.
You see, there's an issue, with the arm, I think the arm is too little, and looks kinda off, so, to help you improve I decided to make you a reference.
As you see the arm should be wider and the han bigger to keep with the proportions of the Edgeworth style, also you can use the reference if you want.
I hope to see more content of you because you are cool.
-
Yash K. Productions
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
- Location: Tehm'pul Temple
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Now it's probably just me, but it looks like the benches and witness stand aren't properly aligned to the floor.SuperAj3 wrote:overview done!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
I've just used the floor from AJ now, it looks better XDRayquazaSenpai wrote:Now it's probably just me, but it looks like the benches and witness stand aren't properly aligned to the floor.

-
Hesseldahl
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
- Custom Title: Scratch spriter
- Location: Mexico
- Contact:
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
And the french court (or country court? That was it's name on the mock trial right?) Is finished.
Also, the Edgeworth siping tea looks much better. I can't wait to be SHOCKED with the Ema sprite.
Also, the Edgeworth siping tea looks much better. I can't wait to be SHOCKED with the Ema sprite.
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Hmm, the perspective is better here, but I liked the floor color scheme better in the old one.SuperAj3 wrote:I've just used the floor from AJ now, it looks better XDRayquazaSenpai wrote:Now it's probably just me, but it looks like the benches and witness stand aren't properly aligned to the floor.
Perhaps a simple palette swap would help here?

Seriously though, amazing set!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
I think both look good!
Also if you want to change the court slightly when you use if I'm fine with that. (Still give credit, just saying that in case LOL But I trust you)
Also if you want to change the court slightly when you use if I'm fine with that. (Still give credit, just saying that in case LOL But I trust you)
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Thank you! It's a really nice courtroom, I like the darker, softer color scheme a lot more than the AA/AJ courtrooms (although that may just be because I've seen the others too much). The stained glass in particular is a really nice touch.
-
Yash K. Productions
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
- Location: Tehm'pul Temple
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Which reminds me, I want to design a futuristic courtroom for my fangame series. I don't really want to worry about detail or anything, but I would like to throw in a holographic screen like the one from the AA film.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
That sounds cool! Can't wait to see itRayquazaSenpai wrote:Which reminds me, I want to design a futuristic courtroom for my fangame series. I don't really want to worry about detail or anything, but I would like to throw in a holographic screen like the one from the AA film.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAJ3's Sprites! (Update 6/6/14)
Anyone remember this post from June 2014? Because I sure didn't until a few hours ago!SuperAj3 wrote:Another OC!
I've seen a few OC's attempt the afro, so I gave it a shot. (Those are drumsticks sticking out btw, it's convenient, no?)
Any comments/criticisms are welcome!
This guy's got a little revamp! And I'm gonna be making more poses for him:


Also, he has no name. Anyone got any pun names based on either Afro or any percussion musical terms?
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
How about Aaron Tympanista? "Aaron" was the name of The Little Drummer Boy in the 1968 Rankin/Bass tv special of the same name, while Google Translate says "tympanista" is Latin for "drummer."
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Sounds good! I've got the Surname already (he's part of a fancase, and so it's plot related XD) but Aaron works!
-
Hesseldahl
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
- Custom Title: Scratch spriter
- Location: Mexico
- Contact:
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
I was thinking in something like Bob, just because he looks like a Bob. 
-
Mileswright
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 am
- Custom Title: Daniel Muzai
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Love the courtroom sprites! Great job SuperAj3 (AKA Mijumaru)! Sorry, doesn't feel right not calling you Mijumaru XD

-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
-
ThatoneJimmy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm
- Custom Title: Kind of been offline for a while
- Location: United States
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Nice work on the Ema sprite, man. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the requested sprites.
Here's My sprite thread: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=31222
-
ohzaru97
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
- Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
- Location: Spain
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Ema looks so good!awesome job as always Miju!Thanks! And yeah, you can just call me AJ if you want![]()
Also, TheDoctor I've done your request!
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
-
Hesseldahl
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
- Custom Title: Scratch spriter
- Location: Mexico
- Contact:
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Looks nice!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
Palette time!
I did a draw over of Apollo to make a defence lawyer for a little project of mine, and want some help with outfit colours!
I made one, and then just picked 5 other swatches at random XD What do you like best?

I did a draw over of Apollo to make a defence lawyer for a little project of mine, and want some help with outfit colours!
I made one, and then just picked 5 other swatches at random XD What do you like best?

-
Hesseldahl
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
- Custom Title: Scratch spriter
- Location: Mexico
- Contact:
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
First and fifth are the best ones IMO. 
-
MoonRaven
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
- Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
- Location: ELO
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
The fifth one... It fits his hair without making the hair blend in.
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
-
MoonRaven
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
- Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
- Location: ELO
Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!
yeah, the green one.
-
Mileswright
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 am
- Custom Title: Daniel Muzai








