Page 1 of 4

Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:56 am
by Aviv
It's about time i make something serious about him.
Spoiler: Character BIOS (Aviv's POV)
Image
Aviv Hazan
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Occupation: Defense Attorney, High School Student.

Me! Man, i look sexy.

Image
Arine Ami
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Occupation: Rookie Attorney

She's a brilliant attorney and always looks up to me. not to mention beautiful. (Also, Thanks Lottie for her sprite! :D)

Image
Danny Erman
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Occupation: High School Student.

My good friend, Dan. We've known each other since elementary.

Image
Harra Arial
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Occupation: High School Student, Assistant to Damon Gant.

A good friend of me and Danny and witness in our first case.

Image
Topaz Fey

Gender: Female
Age: 17
Occupation: Detective

My ex. there's still some sparkle between us, though..

Medieval Turnabout
(Also, thanks Topaz for the name suggestion)
To see the page in full view, drag it to your tab/address bar

Spoiler: Page one
Image

Spoiler: Page two
Image

Spoiler: Page three
Image
HUGE thanks to SerenityBlue for allowing me to edit his Lawyer-aide Iris sprite.

Spoiler: Page four
Image

Spoiler: Page five
Image

Spoiler: Page six: FINAL
Image
THE FINAL PART!
Some credits:
Suihou for the AvivXArine pic (Which is adorable, btw.)
Tajiri Ami for front view Phoenix
(Also, that Pearl channeling Maya pic is by me >:D)

FANART:
Pills: By Suihou
Image

Alternate page 6 beginning pic: By Tuesday
Image

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 am
by PhoenixFire
SO BADASS DUDE

I LOVE IT :DDD

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 am
by PrinceDaniel07
Aviv.... I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW. As a friend, of course. NO GAY.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:04 am
by PhoenixFire
Now, if only I had a sprite... *hint hint*

;D

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:05 am
by Aviv
Oh, and i'd have to unspoilertag each page, sorry, guys. its just that the spoiler tag kind ruins it >_O

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:31 am
by Sphinx
MOAR.

'nuf said.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 am
by PrinceDaniel07
Sphinx wrote:MOAR.

'nuf said.

THIS THIS THIS

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 am
by Iban
Awesome job :garyuu:

I don't suppose I'll be making an appearance anywhere in this series

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 am
by Aviv
You could just ask, dood >_>

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:43 am
by Iban
Well, can I? :edgy:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:47 am
by Aviv
Sure ^_^ But for case two, though. :]

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:30 pm
by Aviv
PAGE TWO GUYS =D
Also, i'm returning to the spoiler design. >_O

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:34 pm
by PrinceDaniel07
Pretty cool, looks like this'll really go somewhere. I like how there are so many OC's from people I know and love.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:57 pm
by Aviv
Updated with fanart by Suihou <3

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:36 pm
by Lord Nathaniel
Sweet comic Avi. ^_^
More to come I assume, which would be good..... (It's hard to try to make sense at 1:30 -_-;)
Anywhoo, keep up the good work. ^_^;

.......... and maybe have lord nathaniel in a later case, plz? ^^;;;;;;;

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:26 pm
by Aviv
Sure ^_^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 pm
by PrinceDaniel07
Wow, Iban and Daddy are going to be in case 2? Damn! This is awesome.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:04 pm
by Mr. Thunder
Nice edits. WIN. Wait- Maya, dead? PHAAAAAAAIL!!!!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:07 pm
by Aviv
:D
I never could really stand Maya. sorry. D:
*chased by hundreds of Maya fanboys*

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:12 pm
by root_beer_junkie
*Reading second page* This is pretty good. What the- *looks back at victim data* WTF!? OMG PLOT TWIST!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:54 pm
by Qualrath
Hellz yeah, this is going to be great! ^^ Waiting for MOAR.

And when I accidentally saw that blush sprite when I opened page 2 in the window, I thought "WTF? Someone asaulted him with a lipstick?"

^^"

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm
by PrinceDaniel07
Aviv wrote::D
I never could really stand Maya. sorry. D:
*chased by hundreds of Maya fanboys*

I really like Maya, but I really don't care that much. It's non-canon, she's fictional, and you have to choose to kill off SOMEBODY. And it would be plain out mean to make the victim someone's OC.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:37 pm
by SerenityBlue
I sort of parody/serious comic I take it? Interesting. You've certainly got editing skills. I'll try to keep up with this.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:40 pm
by Aviv
Heheh, thanks.
I'll put some jokes here and there, but wont get away with it. this is actually my first serious... thing... ever.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:42 pm
by PhoenixFire
pillow

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 3 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:08 pm
by Aviv
Page three. ^_^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 3 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 pm
by AJ the Shinigami
YAYZ!

Don't make me tell Arine about what you did in the Trucy Sprite Edit thread....

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 3 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 pm
by Harra Arial
*Snicker* Holy daylights, dear, that is wicked sweet. <3

And.... poor Harra's gonna be accused of murder next, isn't she? That blue cloth. *Snicker*

Get page four up soon! <3 Those are awesome, kiddo. ^^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:22 pm
by Aviv
Chapter four bitchez1

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:43 pm
by Lord Nathaniel
Wow, you're working fast, 2 more since I went to bed, nice. ^_^
And very interesting, I am intrigued, good job there Avi. ^_^

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 am
by NaturallyLazy
I wander in to check stuff out and you've got new updates! Weeeee!!!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:36 am
by root_beer_junkie
...That was a fast breakdown...
Spoiler: 3-5
When do we see the exorcism? :fire:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 am
by Aviv
Yeah, sorry ^_^
I thought it was PW/AJ style when the witness goes "......"
"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!1ASDFGHJK,L."

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:46 am
by Madame Sho
Can I be in it, Vivvy? My sprite is on Ceres' page.....

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:20 am
by Sphinx
Eh, WTH!? XD
A witness saying: No wait, the murder scene wasn't the murder scene. :O
What's next: Ya'know, I altered the way she looked dragged her to the cellar and threw her on the ground with a metal broadsword clunched through her head, nailed it back together and made it look like she was already that ugly? :O

That'd be awesome really. =/

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 am
by Aviv
You'll see. :karma:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:10 am
by PrinceDaniel07
YES I LOVE THIS IT'S EPIC WIN. Aviv, The Doctor, Erman, Topaz Fey, and Harra Arial. WHAT MORE WIN DO YOU NEED?!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:14 am
by PhoenixFire
IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D:

:D

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:15 am
by PrinceDaniel07
TheObjectionist wrote:IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D:

:D

It would explode from too much win if that happened.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:16 am
by Aviv
TheObjectionist wrote:IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D:

:D

AHAHAHAHAH NO