Page 1 of 1
how do you change your avatar and signature?
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:21 pm
by HeartOfRock
please tell me.
Re: how do you change your avatar and signature?
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:33 pm
by edgeygavin
don't you know? =(
For your avatar you go to user control panel, edit avatar, then type in the web adress of the image on the url. (if the image was given to you on court-records then right-click and add image to favourites, open it from your favourites, then copy that adress)
For your sig do the same to get the web adress, then go to edit signature in the user contol panel. paste the adress in, then highlight it and click the Img button. The box saying [img] should appear ether side. Write "sig and avi by [name of artist]" underneath, because it's polite and it proves it's not stealing.
Re: how do you change your avatar and signature?
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:48 pm
by Banette
I'm having trouble trying to give my profile an avatar.
I tried using Imgur, but that isn't working out for me at all. Am I doing something wrong? Is there some specific instructions I need?
Re: how do you change your avatar and signature?
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:45 am
by Southern Corn
For your profile,you also need to specify its size in pixels. You can't exceed 200 x200 though