SuperAj3's Sprites!

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Post Reply
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »



Sprites which I have contributed to the AAOC Collection for usage are free to use for non-commercial (non-monetary) purposes only.
For any commercial use, please contact me directly.
Usage of any of my art/sprites to add to the database of, or train an AI image generator is strictly prohibited.
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sun Oct 27, 2024 11:02 am, edited 217 times in total.
GantStare
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 pm
Custom Title: Because I Can.
Location: Gant's Office

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by GantStare »

Wow, these are some really greate revamps/sprites. Even better then mine. What program do you use for textures?
Image
Sometimes you just have to say; What the Fudge.
Sprites|Spriting Tutorials
Lemonade
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Tastes good
Location: Swedeeeeeeeen

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by Lemonade »

Awesome!:D
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by Zinle »

Don't take this badly, but too much shading is allways too much.
Take that more like a hint.
Also (as ironic this is to say after the thing abowe) the Godots hairline could use some more shading.

Meh. Good start.
Hope to see some more.
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Golden Luxray
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm
Custom Title: The Hoosiers :) Just too cool.
Location: Bob land.

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by Golden Luxray »

looking good all i can say is the first maya one....i think her cothes are too bright :pearl:
my sprites Image(click the pic for pandas graphics~)
FenrirDarkWolf
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
Custom Title: Otter

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Nice sprites, love the Wellington, will you be doing more? :wellington:
View my Sprite thread!
Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
The Pezman
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 am

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by The Pezman »

BuddyFaith wrote:Nice sprites, love the Wellington, will you be doing more? :wellington:

Ditto. I was actually looking for someone to fill in the bottom half of Wellington's sprites.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks!
Apparently, My Revamp of Pearl looks like someone elses, so my sincerest apologies to whosever mine looked like,
I hope you could give me permission to use that sprite! (i wasn't told whose it looks like)
Nose
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:50 pm
Custom Title: Mostly human
Location: Blighty, old chum.

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by Nose »

The thing is, your sprite looked so similar to Cold52's Pearl sprites I had to act.
Image
Hair colour is exactly the same, just with a bit more blending.(Which is odd as you've kept near to the original in all the other "revamps" you've done.)
Eyes are exactly the same, despite Cold52's Pearl having customised eyes.
Other facial features are also very similar, with the only real difference being the location of the nose (1 pixel or 2)

So no, I still don't believe you.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

Nose wrote:The thing is, your sprite looked so similar to Cold52's Pearl sprites I had to act.
Image
Hair colour is exactly the same, just with a bit more blending.(Which is odd as you've kept near to the original in all the other "revamps" you've done.)
Eyes are exactly the same, despite Cold52's Pearl having customised eyes.
Other facial features are also very similar, with the only real difference being the location of the nose (1 pixel or 2)

So no, I still don't believe you.


Thanks for telling me Nose. I'm not going to add it.

(Hoping this hasn't been done already...) I've made a sprite of Maya in AAI style (needs a little work)
Image
If anyone can give me tips on AAI styled eyes that'd be great!

EDIT:
I fixed up Godot's sprite, and the Maya revamp:
Image

Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

I give you:
Image
Payne Wright!

(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.
Spoiler:
Image


EDIT:
Magicians!
Image

Image

PLEASE RESPOND!
FenrirDarkWolf
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
Custom Title: Otter

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

SuperAj3 wrote:I give you:
Image
Payne Wright!

(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.
Spoiler:
Image


EDIT:
Magicians!
Image

Image

PLEASE RESPOND!


Ema, magician, cannot compute :beef: , 404 not found :keiko: , Ema=science, btw awesome sprites. :godot:
View my Sprite thread!
Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Golden Luxray
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm
Custom Title: The Hoosiers :) Just too cool.
Location: Bob land.

Re: SuperAj3's sprites

Post by Golden Luxray »

SuperAj3 wrote:I give you:
Image
Payne Wright!

(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.
Spoiler:
Image


EDIT:
Magicians!
Image

Image

PLEASE RESPOND!


oh i like the ema sprite :3 well done :D
my sprites Image(click the pic for pandas graphics~)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Update!:
Phoenix laughting:
Image
A recolour and edit of the phoenix in this image:
Spoiler: Picture
Image
Dypo
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am
Custom Title: Overworked Sprite Artist
Location: Exactly where you least expect me to be

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)

Post by Dypo »

The skin colour isn't exactly the same, I think. Use his DA sprites as reference, and use those colours. =D

Otherwise, it looks cool.
Image Image
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)

Post by Chloe »

I like the Payne Wright sprite and the one with Maya wearing Franziska's clothes. Keep working on it. =3
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Dypo wrote:The skin colour isn't exactly the same, I think. Use his DA sprites as reference, and use those colours. =D

Otherwise, it looks cool.

I did, but it changed when I put it over the black and white.
Dypo
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am
Custom Title: Overworked Sprite Artist
Location: Exactly where you least expect me to be

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)

Post by Dypo »

Ah. Well, that explains it. :D
Image Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Update!

Ema Full Sprite:
Image

My first try at a full sprite.
I'm happy with it! :keiko:
but her legs might need work.

I noticed there isn't a normal Smilie of Penny Nichols (only this one :pokeman: ) , so:
Image

I also tried Zinc LaBlanc:
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)

Post by SuperAj3 »

I mde Penny Nichols in GK:
Image
I always thought it was her underneath that costume...

Please respond!
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dypo
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am
Custom Title: Overworked Sprite Artist
Location: Exactly where you least expect me to be

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)

Post by Dypo »

Penny is under the Pink Badger's costume...? Lol, nice. =D
Image Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/18/2010) (Penny in GK)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks!
Here she is normally:
Image
Dypo
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am
Custom Title: Overworked Sprite Artist
Location: Exactly where you least expect me to be

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/18/2010) (Penny in GK)

Post by Dypo »

My only quaint is that the camo vest is only on the front, and doesn't stretch to her backside.

Other than that, it's pretty damn good. :gant:
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)

Post by SuperAj3 »

The Program I used to sprite has stopped working. (As windows Doesn't open it up as an Application anymore) So I won't be able to do anymore sprite work.
FenrirDarkWolf
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
Custom Title: Otter

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

SuperAj3 wrote:The Program I used to sprite has stopped working. (As windows Doesn't open it up as an Application anymore) So I won't be able to do anymore sprite work.

What program do you use?
View my Sprite thread!
Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
ReturnofthePhoenix
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 pm
Custom Title: I just blue myself
Location: Kangaroo City

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)

Post by ReturnofthePhoenix »

Are these still being done? Because I really love the extra Adrian pose and the full Richard sprite! :D
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)

Post by SuperAj3 »

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:What program do you use?

I used Paint Shop Pro

Back With something I thought would be funny to see, so I made It:
Image

It looks a little weird though.
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ApollozJustice
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm
Custom Title: OBJECTION!

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)

Post by ApollozJustice »

It's funny cause . . .

Spoiler:
Penny is in GK2, so you kinda waisted time making that one.
ImageImage
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)

Post by SuperAj3 »

ApollozJustice wrote:It's funny cause . . .

Spoiler:
Penny is in GK2, so you kinda waisted time making that one.
ImageImage

Lol I know.
(I was the one that ripped those shots! :redd: )
ApollozJustice
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm
Custom Title: OBJECTION!

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)

Post by ApollozJustice »

SuperAj3 wrote:
ApollozJustice wrote:It's funny cause . . .

Spoiler:
Penny is in GK2, so you kinda waisted time making that one.
ImageImage

Lol I know.
(I was the one that ripped those shots! :redd: )


Cool! Sorry, I just took a bunch from the temporary forums a long time a go. Do you have animated versions?
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)

Post by SuperAj3 »

ApollozJustice wrote:Cool! Sorry, I just took a bunch from the temporary forums a long time a go. Do you have animated versions?

I'm pretty sure I do.

*rummages through old files*

Here they are!:
Image
Image
ApollozJustice
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm
Custom Title: OBJECTION!

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)

Post by ApollozJustice »

Wow thanks! I look everywhere but can't find any of the GK2 sprites animated. Do you have any more? Specifically,

Spoiler: Maybe?
deKiller, Regina, Sahwit, Powers, Gregory, and Lotta.


EDIT: I revisited the old forums and found some of the ones I asked for.

Spoiler: Maybe again?
So now I only need deKiller, Regina, and some Lotta sprites.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Image
I've finally made some more work!
Here's the Wright and Co. Law Offices if they were in AAI

It's part of my fan case:
Image
FenrirDarkWolf
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
Custom Title: Otter

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

SuperAj3 wrote:Image
I've finally made some more work!
Here's the Wright and Co. Law Offices if they were in AAI

It's part of my fan case:
Image
Ohh, nice, though, the window looks a bit...
Awkward, like, it's not supposed to be there, I can't really describe it too well.
View my Sprite thread!
Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

Post by SuperAj3 »

BuddyFaith wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote: Ohh, nice, though, the window looks a bit...
Awkward, like, it's not supposed to be there, I can't really describe it too well.
I noticed that, so I fixed it:
Image
FenrirDarkWolf
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
Custom Title: Otter

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Now that looks much more natural!
View my Sprite thread!
Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

Post by SuperAj3 »

BuddyFaith wrote:Now that looks much more natural!
Haha, It did look droopy, thanks for pointing that out!
Sligneris
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1155
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

Post by Sligneris »

You would possibly consider fixing floor on the left. ^^ I looks a bit off. Same goes with the corner. I would also recommend recoloring walls to be a bit more white.

Also, seeing how Wright's office looks in AJ, I would consider changing floor's color to green.
 
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Sligneris wrote:You would possibly consider fixing floor on the left. ^^ I looks a bit off. Same goes with the corner. I would also recommend recoloring walls to be a bit more white.

Also, seeing how Wright's office looks in AJ, I would consider changing floor's color to green.
Ok, thanks! It's my first time spriting backgrounds, so any feedback I can get is great!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

Post by SuperAj3 »

How's this version of his office?

BEFORE: ------------------------------- AFTER:
Image Image

EDIT: I will fix that outline around the pot soon.
Post Reply