Ashura's Stuff
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2025 11:37 pm
How do you do, fellow kids? I am AshuraMage, a quiet member here that has played a lot of cases. So, recently, I started an ace attorney related project(which you can see here) and had to do some assets for it and kept sharing it with some friends, but after popular demand, I decided to create this thread to publically share the stuff that I did(and will do!). So let's begin! 
(also, sorry for potential bad english, it's not my first language lol)
All Rise big button both normal and blinking variation(thanks FieryExplosion for the big box behind the text)
GBA gavel resized to 256x192 and with the correct speed:
Mason System turning on(recorded from the actual game) + an attempt at recreating it's logo:
Screen turning on:
Zero Escape VLR TV on&off:
Save box:
Select your answer mini-box(Edited FieryExplosion's sprite, since the original was static):
Different colored speedlines/zoomlines whatever you call it:
Some edited textboxes for you to use:
Choice box:
Recreation of the "think" background and the line isolated:
2019 PWT 3D examination background(ripped by YDGeon, I just downscaled it to 256x192):
Recipe for Turnabout hand dropping the poison without the mug:
Criminal Affairs T&T ver.:
TGAAC question mark:
Speech bubbles with korean gradient:
made by me alone:
made by DeathByAutoscroll and mindcastle and animated by me:
context for these ones:
Evidences made for PoF:
And this is it, you can use anything in this thread, I don't know if I should ask for credit or not since these are just edits of already existing things, but if you want to credit me, you're free to do so 
(also, sorry for potential bad english, it's not my first language lol)
All Rise big button both normal and blinking variation(thanks FieryExplosion for the big box behind the text)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
made by me alone:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:


multiple bangs
single bang


with reporter
without reporter



originally from Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan: Shijō Psi Dai no Psi Nan!? with some slight edits
originally from Hotel Dusk: Room 215, but smaller to better fit AA
originally from Hotel Dusk: Room 215, but stretched a lot



It doesn't have any edits on my part, it's just that nobody uploaded this version to the internet for some reason, so I'm posting it here.





edited from FenrirDarkWolf's speech bubble
edited from The Doctor's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from the AAI2 DS fan translation's speech bubble




edited from FenrirDarkWolf's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from the AAI2 DS fan translation's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from in1tiate's speech bubble
edited from Ana_'s speech bubble
edited from Ana_'s speech bubble
apparently this is "Hold It!"




