Page 1 of 1

Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2025 3:04 pm
by papaouté
REAL JUSTICE

Image

Credits to SuperAJ3 for the logo and Akane (Guy_Lemon_happy) for the boxart !

Join the Discord !

Hi ! I'm happy to present you my series !

Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney was started in August 2024 in French on Ace Attorney Online(Finished the French Version.) and I decided to translate in November 2024, in English (So maybe there are typos, I'm sorry for that).

Loïc Lewis is a rookie lawyer who obtained his degree a few weeks ago. But at this time he don't know all the problems that he will have !

Loic Lewis takes place in the Dark Age of the Law : no one have faith anymore in Justice, but Loic Lewis don't know it for now...

In this series, I will show many point of views about Justice and judicial system, and Loic don't know what point of view is the good.

Loïc Lewis it's NickyBoy's sprites, June-pie's sprites, gotMLK7's sprites and others creators ! Higly thanks to them !

Hope you'll enjoy !


CASES

Image

Case 1 : Clue of Turnabout (45 minutes)
Credits to Nicky Boy, gotMLK7 and Ana_

The first case isn't alaways without connection...


The young Loïc Lewis with his little sister Emma Lewis have to solve a strange murder commited inside a manor built on a Game Board. What are the secrets behind this case ? Please immerse yourself in the world of the game !

Released : November 21st 2024
Walktrough : https://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php ... 96#p785096


Part 1


Image

Episode 2 : Turnabout Legacy (3h15)
Credits to Ana_, June-pie, NickyBoy, gotMLK7 and Greeny

4 beginners recieve one mission with a lot of responsabilities. Can they achieve it ?


A murder was commited into School Police Paul Earnt. Loïc takes the defence of the defandant but there are 4 suspects all suspicious. What is the truth behind this strange case ? In the meantime, a new prosecutor appears and seems very different than others.

Released : February 14th 2025
Walktrough : https://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php ... 98#p785098

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


Image

Episode 3 : The Broken Turnabout (4h05)
Credits to Ana_, Lind, AccidJatrick, Tear, VirtAnderson, No Comment, Hesseldahl, Singidava, Greeny, ApolloGrimoire, Neni, LawfulMagician

One...two...three...four...

Loïc reads a case file of his adoptive father.
--8 years ago--
The prodigious violonist Camu Ziscian was murdered and the defandant pleads guilty and already killed someone in the past. But this doesn't matter to the great John Clifford who is fighting for see al the truth. But...will you with the truth or with the justice ?

Released : June 7th 2025
Walktrough : https://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php ... 76#p785576

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


Image

Episode 4 : Turnabout for myself (5h10)
Credits to Ana_, June-pie, Singidiva, Nicky Boy, Broocevelt, Lind, gotMLK7,Tear, Janedoolesthings, Hesseldahl, Mick, DarklordQwerven, Broocevelt, Greeny, A3pplejack

I'm the Garu, the one who can venge you...

A serial killer never sentenced, the appeareance of the Garu(Who the hell is this guy), an inmate escaped from jail, a big explosion in a peaceful building and finally a murder where the victim is no other than...
A really strange case where Loïc will see all the truth about the incidents passed 8 years ago...

Release Date : January 5th 2026
Walktrough : https://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php ... 91#p786191

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


Image

Episode 5 : Turnabout in the Darkness (9h)
Credits to NickyBoy, Ana_, gotMLK7, Mick, Tear, mecurialSK, Greeny, A3pplejack, Lind, Dragon Trainer

Will you able to destroy the vortex ?

Many things hapenned in the darkest and coldest night of US since 55 years. But this is also the darkness which are coming in the law. Murders, Corruptions, Forged Evidences, Disappeareances. The Vortex is feed with Darknes...


Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6


Release Date : 2026

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice (3/5 episodes don

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2025 8:33 am
by papaouté
Part 1 of Episode 4 is done ! Have this screenshot !

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2025 6:37 pm
by Reivaj24
yay!

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2025 9:14 am
by papaouté
Ok, I have some problems with my laptop, currently, so I can't work on the series. I don't know when the problem will be solved. Fortunately, I finished part 1. The French Version and my entry to the comp are currently on high priority, so the progress is stopped for now.

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2025 8:30 am
by papaouté
A good and a bad new...They took my computer and I hope to got it back in September or October. I hope September. Unfortunately, I think that a release will be in November or December. If, the PC comes back in September or October...

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2025 11:20 am
by papaouté
Yay ! My computer gone back earlier than I thought. But the progress is still slow :(

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2025 5:10 pm
by papaouté
Part 2 devellopment has started !I hope to finish it before the end of the year !

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2025 2:34 pm
by papaouté
It's been a while ! Don't worry Part 2 devellopment is great ! I finished 3/5 of it.

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2025 4:57 pm
by Reivaj24
That's great! I hope everything is going smoothly!

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2025 5:36 pm
by papaouté
Part 2 of Episode 4 is done ! 3540 frames left !

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2025 4:34 pm
by papaouté
Part 3 devellopment already started ! I hope to finish it before the end of December. We hope a realease on February.

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2025 7:33 pm
by papaouté
Part 3 is already out, yay ! 2155 frames left ! With such an amazing progress we can hope a release in January even if a release is likely in February.

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2025 9:04 pm
by Reivaj24
:acro:

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2025 12:11 pm
by papaouté
Image

Release date : January 6th 2026

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2026 6:58 pm
by papaouté
Image

It's done!

I said January 6th!? Well it's avaible today! After 6 months of works, I finally finished this big trial and I hope you'll enjoy!! Turnabout for Myself is a very big trial, you must be aware. 5h of play (5h30 max.) and 7000 frames. I was very glad to write this episode and I very hope you'll enjoy. As it's long, you can expect a lot of mysteries! But I think that this episode is also quite difficult (this is what I think maybe you're too smart). A walktrough will be avaible soon.

Please ensure that the sound bar and the image bar are all green before playing. I had some problems with links these days. Filegarden is strange.

PART 1(1940 frames, 1h15) : https://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=149347
PART 2(1457 frames, 1h10) : https://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=149551
PART 3(1400 frames, 45 min) : https://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=149926
PART 4(2145 frames, 1h45) : https://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=149956

To be continued with Turnabout in the Darkness...

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:31 am
by papaouté
A walktrough is now avaible! You can find it in the following link :

https://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php ... 91#p786191

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2026 9:06 pm
by Reivaj24
Man I'm so glad you will be able to finish this project! Can't wait to play it fully and completely :will:

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2026 8:00 am
by papaouté
Finally! Finished Part 1 of Episode 5 ! 9155 frames left!
We can hope for a release between October and December.

Re: Loic Lewis : Ace Attorney-Real Justice

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:11 am
by papaouté
It's been a while I didn't came here!!! No Real Justice isn't cancelled at all since I'm near to finish it. Part 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are finished and only one part left. The progress is good, I hope to release it at the end of the month or in the beginning of November.